10 Best Resorts To Stay In Artedara Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Artedara Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Artedara Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Artedara Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Artedara Gran Canaria. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Artedara Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Artedara Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Artedara Gran Canaria:
Gloria Palace San Agustín Thalasso & Hotel
One of our top picks in San Agustin.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set 1,950 feet from Las Burras Beach in Gran Canaria, the luxurious Gloria Palace San Agustin offers a rooftop pool with sea views. It features a spa and rooms with a balcony.Rooms at the Gloria Palace Hotel San Agustin have a simple design and include air conditioning. Most of them enjoy sea views. Free WiFi is available.Gloria Palace has outdoor pools for children and adults, surrounded by gardens and sun terraces with loungers. You can also play padel and tennis, or use the gym, for an extra cost. The rooftop pool also carries a surcharge.The property also offers an on-site bicycle shop, where you can buy equipment and rent a bicycle, as well as make use of the bike shop.Free shuttle busses run to Playa del Inglés and Maspalomas beaches. The Maspalomas Golf Course is 3.1 mi away and special discounts apply to guests at the Gloria Palace Hotel Gran Canaria.
- Very quiet hotel – perfect for chilled out holiday. If you want to go out or go to really nice busy beaches go to Playa Ingles or Maspalomas. Staff were exceptional.
Really good family hotel with adult option including roof top adult bar/restaurant/pool.
Good facilities including gym, outdoor pools and kids options.
Nice views from rooms and spacious for families.
Fantastic food choices and quality
Plenty of sun loungers
Tasty food and great variation.
Two places for kids to play.Our 3 years old son enjoyed each playground.
Excellent location on the sunny side of the island.
Personnel was nice and helpful.
Overall we had a very nice holiday.Thank you!
- This is a beautiful hotel with great facilities. Set on a hill with fabulous views of sea. A short walk to the beach (a bit of a slog coming back up!). It really has everything you need. A fabulous spa(which l did not use as weather too good😁) We only had breakfast but was wonderful, with everything and plenty to suit everyone. A visit to rooftop chill out area a must!
- The staff were always very friendly and helpful. Plenty of choice at meal times, hotel very clean and plenty of space around the pool.
Apartamento en Bahía Feliz
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Playa del Aguila in the Gran Canaria Region, 3.7 mi from Playa del Ingles, Apartamento en Bahía Feliz features an outdoor pool and spa center. The resort has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.There is an open plan kitchen with a microwave, as well as a dining area. A flat-screen TV is offered. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Apartamento en Bahía Feliz features free WiFi .The area is popular for golfing and windsurfing.Maspalomas is 5 mi from Apartamento en Bahía Feliz, while Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 13 mi from Apartamento en Bahía Feliz.
No reviews yet.
HD Parque Cristobal Gran Canaria Resort
This extensive holiday complex offers spacious bungalow accommodations in the heart of Playa del Inglés, just a short distance from the amazing beaches of southern Gran Canaria.Enjoy a relaxing and fun family break in the year-round sunshine of this unique Canary Island with a stay at the Parque Cristóbal Gran Canaria. Its tropical gardens surround 2 huge outdoor swimming pools for adults, both heated in winter.Children can enjoy themselves in the supervised mini club or their own 2 swimming pools. Daily and nightly entertainment is also provided for younger guests.While children play, you can relax in the open-air spa bath. You can also choose to stay active with a game on the tennis court or a session in the gym.Each apartment opens onto a private terrace and features a well-equipped kitchen.
- We travelled to this destination on a recommendation of our friends. The accommodation is expensive in comparison to other holiday places in Gran Canaria Islands. We didn’t like the place at first sight, but the animation team made us to change our point of view. We stayed there with two small children and they had blast at the kids pool and in the evenings enjoyed the mini disco a lot! The bungalows are nicely decorated, clean and comfortable. Overall it was a good holiday, but next time we’d choose other place.
- Good quality food premium drinks included in all inclusive entertainment team brilliant. Bungalows basic but great for kids to play outside pillows rubbish!
- Nice houses, exelent facilities, good service in dining room and exelent food, helpull staff.
- Perfect for families with Kids, lots of entertaiment, pools are heated. Friendly Staff.
- Great for kids. Good animation Programme. Pools. Staff. Well maintained outdoor area and thought through ground plan of the holiday park as a whole.
Birdcage Gay Resort
Aimed at gay men, the 4-star Birdcage Resort is 5 minutes’ walk from the Yumbo Center in Playa del Inglés. Set in tropical gardens, it features a nudist-friendly outdoor pool, hot tub, hammock and spa area.You choose between deluxe rooms and suites, some with a private garden and sun loungers. All have a fan, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player, as well as a fridge and mini-bar. Bathrooms come with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Suites have a separate bedroom and living room with a sofa. Rooms are studio style and feature air conditioning.A varied breakfast can be enjoyed daily on the terrace. There is a stylish lounge with a fireplace, where you can relax with a book from the library or a cocktail, tea or coffee.The spa offers massages, manicures, pedicures, hair styling and more in the garden massage temples or in your room.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are provided and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Playa del Inglés Beach is a 10-minute walk away and the famous Maspalomas Dunes is 1.2 mi from the complex.
- Rooms are very nice and clean. Great linnen on the beds. Fantastic garden with beautiful trees and flowers
- Location was great. Staff was super nice, informative, and accommodating.
The staff were very accommodating and made us very welcome. The room was comfortable as were the beds.
Great location for the beach and the Yumbo Center. Overall a great stay.
So kind and reasonable
When we arrived we was told there was some noisy repairs going on to the pool… we didn’t care but they gave us 1) A free late check out; 2) Waived (unnlecssarily) mini bar bill
Really fair, really good experience… me and the boyfriend have been together for 30+ years…. this is the best experience we have ever had in a gay resort…. classy ! We will be back (to get told off about taking poolside towels to the beach…. 😉
Great holiday…. thanks guys
- Central location. Busconnections, shops, restaurants, bars all nearby. Quiet surroundings in a sidestreet of a sidestreet. Intimate atmosphere. Very personal attention of the personnel. Good facilities with swimming pool and extensive breakfastbuffet at attractive breakfast time from 9-12.
Bungalows Parque Nogal
Bungalows Parque Nogal, in a quiet part of Maspalomas, has a swimming pool, large gardens and restaurant. There is a free bus to Maspalomas Beach and free Wi-Fi in public areas.These duplex bungalows have a lounge-kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. They have a private terrace and a balcony. The kitchen has a fridge and hob. TVs are available on request.The Bungalows Parque Nogal complex has a children’s playground, billiards and mini golf. The pool is heated during the winter. There is a terrace with free sun loungers and a tour desk.The complex has a restaurant offering a mix of international and traditional Canarian dishes. The poolside bar serves snacks.The GC-1 motorway is about 1,300 feet away. Playa del Inglés Beach is about 1.9 mi away. The Faro Shopping Center is about 0.6 mi away.
- We stayed October 2018 for 2 nights. Bungalow was decoratively a little dated but still lovely. Lovely pool view from balcony. Fridge/freezer much needed and very welcome. Food was good quality for fair prices. Overall had a great stay.
- Privacy and not too far from centre and facilities.
good size bed, nice memory foam pillows, quiet location , rooms kept nice and clean. hotel staff very polite and friendly
food not an extensive menu but choice was nicely cooked and plentyful
- Quiet, peaceful, very friendly service, near the Spark store, I did not use the restaurant, I stayed in the bungalow only at night 🙂 but for people wanting to go out in the evening for a drink, the location is too far for a walk. The location, in my opinion, is too far from the beach and the center for people without a car, I was fortunate to have it 🙂 In general, I liked it, I recommend it,
- Cleaned every day. Microwave a bonus. Great fridge/freezer which is needed. Reception staff could not fault them very pleasant.
Bungalows Tenesoya Gay Men Only
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set only 650 feet from the beach and in the center of Playa del Inglés, this charming complex, aimed at gay men, is the perfect place to enjoy a fun-filled break on the island of Gran Canaria.Bungalows Tenesoya features a swimming pool, where you can take a dip to keep cool from the hot Canarian sunshine. Grab one of the sun loungers surrounding the pool, and spend the day soaking up the sun in good company.Tenesoya has spacious bungalow accommodations – each equipped with a lounge area, where you can relax, and a terrace, where you can enjoy sunbathing in privacy.Located right in the center of the popular Playa del Ingles, the town center is just a short walk from this complex and the renowned Yumbo Center – the heart of the gay nightlife in the town.
- The resort offered exactly what I was looking for. The bungalows had a bit of rustic charm and character. I appreciated the privacy and quiet surroundings and although it could probably do with a lick of paint it wasn’t in a poor state of repairs. Unlike other resorts of this type that I have visited before, there are no big lists of do’s and don’ts. On the last day I needed assistance from the staff and Pino on reception went way over what I would have expected in respect of help. I cant thank her enough
Basic, clean comfortable. Good location ten minute walk from Yumbo.
Staff were exceptionally helpful, friendly & multilingual but not intrusive.
- The location is great – close to the beach and many shopping malls, specially the Yumbo Center.
The staff were rely lovely.and helpful.
The resort was always clean
- The location is perfect. Walking distance from Yumbo centre, bars and restaurants, beach and shops.
Silvi Villas by TAM Resorts
One of our best sellers in Playa del Ingles! Located in Playa del Ingles, 0.4 miles from Yumbo Centrum, Silvi Villas by TAM Resorts features an outdoor swimming pool, as well as free WiFi. This 5-star resort offers a garden. The property has a tour desk and luggage storage space for guests.The rooms comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at the resort also feature a terrace. All guest rooms include a seating area.Maspalomas Beach is 1.4 miles from Silvi Villas by TAM Resorts, while Cita Centre is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Small set of apartments superbly decorated and kitted out. Apartment had everything needed for a relaxing stay. Lovely pool for guests to use and sit in the sunshine. Great location, close to entertainment, shops and short walk to beach.
- Had the wow factor when we arrived – very quiet , great pool an pool area . Very private an secure . Would love to stay again
It was lovely and quiet and very secure.
Rooms light and airy and beds were very comfortable. Plus there was a memory pillow.
With only 6 rooms in total on the grounds, it was quiet and also no children were not there.
Staff very attentive and friendly.
- Quiet, very clean, great facilities, full kitchen and separate living room, own garden with loungers, centrally located, secure and certainly recommend as this place is new this year
- Zeer mooi, gloednieuw complex. Kleinschalig, privacy, privaat tuintje met grote zonnebedden, grote inloop regendouche, prachtige inrichting, zeer goed uitgerust appartement met zelfs eigen wasmachine en droogkast. Dagelijkse schoonmaak, zeer proper.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel has a healthy outlook on holidays and provides bedrooms with kitchens, seating areas and terraces or large windows. Enjoy saunas, hot tubs and fitness equipment in the spa.Admire the quality architecture of the Marinasol, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the outdoor swimming pool. You can enjoy great views during your stay.Prepare meals in your Marinasol room’s kitchen and then relax in the lounge-dining area. You can also enjoy the fresh, sea air from your private, furnished terrace with sea views.The building is surrounded by pretty gardens featuring characteristic Canarian flowers.
- Beds very comfortable and the room bright and clean, breakfast good and plain, rather expensive. Swimming pool too cold to use it .
- Nice size apartment – clean towels and bedding. Quiet
- Quality bathroom and shower. Good size apartment and balcony. Clean linens.
- The view from the balcony was amazing. The kitchen had basic, but all necessary facilities. Quiet area away from loud tourist places and close to the beach.
- The gluten free bread at breakfast and the superb smoothies
Bungalows Cordial Biarritz
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in a quiet area of Playa del Inglés, Bungalows Cordial Biarritz is a 10-minute walk from the beach and the spectacular dunes of Maspalomas. It features an outdoor pool, a large sun terrace with loungers and a children’s playground. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available nearby.The Cordial Biarritz consists of modern bungalows, each with a private, furnished terrace. They include satellite TV in the lounge area and bedroom. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave and coffee-maker and the private bathroom comes with a shower. Superior bungalows feature free air conditioning and heating service.The complex features a poolside snack bar and an à la carte restaurant with terrace.The main shopping centers are around 5 minutes’ walk away.Other on-site facilities include mini golf and tennis courts, which can be used for an extra charge.
- Nice modern apartment. Having the mini golf, gym and pool were lovely. Near a supermarket. All good.
- Lovely gardens, flowers and palm trees. Helpful friendly staff. Everything was so clean. Very quiet.
- The surroundings were very attractive and well maintained.
We stayed in a ‘superior’ bungalow, which for us meant a renovated bunglow, featuring air conditioning in the lounge and bedroom, and walk in shower. The bungalow was extremely comfortable.
The onsite gym is spacious and features a good selection of equipment.
Great location for the beach and also the Yumbo centre.
Friendly and helpful reception staff.
- Place is spacious, clean and had a great charm to the place. Swimming pool and deck chairs are always available. Air coditioning (if you paid extra) is well recieved by the end if the days’ activities. We had problems with lights and the staff were more than helpful. Bungalows are in the heart of everything and yet very peaceful sleep. Beach 7 mins walk. Market around the corner only 4 min if that. Only 5 min walk to the yumbo centre & Redcow restaurant/ shenanigans Irish bar (great spot for food, then night-time entertainment for all the family) The staff are wonderful and so friendly. Overall my family enjoyed our stay and definitely book again in the near future.
Canary Garden Club Resort
One of our top picks in Maspalomas.Canary Garden Club has an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and a buffet restaurant. The complex offers comfortable one-bedroom bungalows, each with a patio and garden.Canary Garden Club is in the Campo International area of Maspalomas, in southern Gran Canaria. Maspalomas Golf Course is 0.6 mi away.There is free public parking nearby. The beaches of Meloneras and Playa del Inglés are 1.9 mi away and a free shuttle service is provided.The complex features a restaurant offering buffet dinner and breakfast and a la carte lunch. a24-hour front desk is provided. There is a cash machine on site.Each bungalow has a bedroom, a bathroom and a living area with satellite TV and free WiFi. There is also a small kitchen with a fridge and a breakfast bar.
- Each bungalow has its own patio with 2 sunbeds on each, private for the bungalow, so no problems with getting a bed. Also plenty around the pool should you prefer the company or want to swim. Excellent and frequent shuttle bus to Maspolomas and P del I. Spacious grounds with grass not lava grit so you can move into sun or shade to suit your preference. Plus all of the above answers clean, friendly, comfortable, good food and value for money.
- The place was so small. My chalet did not get much sun so was v cold esp at night. There was no heat in living area. Staff not v friendly in dining area clearing up before we were finished breakfast. As weather was not. Great we did not go to breakfast before 9 30 by 10 o’clock all food removed promptly. I will give credit where it is due the cleaning staff were v good.
- The quietness around the pool and hotel generallyAA
- Soups, main course at dinner and breakfasts excellent. Very quiet apartment next to trees and grass. Loved the birds and trees. Quiet, good base. Clean and just as shown on photos in Bookings.com
- Paths around the property were nice to walk around. Pool area was clean and very nice! Staff was friendly and helpful. Close walk/bus ride to the beach.
Top Resorts In Artedara Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Artedara Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Artedara Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Artedara Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!