10 Best Resorts To Stay In Arena Gorda – Top Hotel Reviews
Arena Gorda is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Arena Gorda. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arena Gorda. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arena Gorda. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Arena Gorda right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Arena Gorda with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Arena Gorda:
Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino
One of our top picks in Punta Cana.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Royalton Punta Cana is a modern, all-inclusive resort located on Bavaro’s Caribbean coast that features an outdoor splash pool, 24-hour concierge service and a wide range of spa services.Each elegant room at this resort comes with a private terrace, as well as a flat-screen TV, a small wardrobe and ironing facilities. Guests also enjoy a safety-deposit box and a private bathroom.The on-site restaurants at Royalton Punta Cana serve a wide variety of cuisine, including Mexican, Mediterranean, Italian and Japanese dishes, and ranging from Rodizio to an ocean-side buffet. There are also several bars.Guests can work out at the property’s fitness centre, or try their luck at the on-site casino. The property has a surf machine, lazy river, mini-golf course as well as a supervised Clubhouse Kids Club and Hangout Teens Lounge.The tour desk can help guests arrange activities like water sports, fishing and nightlife. There is a golf course within 650 feet of the property, while Punta Cana International Airport can be reached within a 35-minute drive.
Bavaro is a great choice for travelers interested in excursions, water sports and outdoor activities.
Very nice place to stay. Good food. Good service. People at the buffet were excellent, Ramon and Gustavo the Supervisors, Carlos, Pedrito, very friendly, nice people.
The fitness Instructor Quandher awesome! Nice Bootcamp and Zumba classes.
- pico was a great Butler. He took care of all of our needs and was very accessible. He was great with our 18 year old girls (who can be a bit obnoxious) . The buffet was great. The fresh meat grill was great and the gluten free options were really nice. The waitresses at the lobby bar were very attentive and went above the call of duty by supplying potato chips and suggesting drinks.
- The accommodating staff, the great food, the beautiful beach, the clean and comfortable rooms, everything was great.
We booked a standard room, but the light was not working properly. In return the facility Manager offered us to move to honeymoon suite for free! Perfect upgrade! Big thanks!
Also staff is very good at the restaurants, especially JADE restaurants. Once we came there 15 minutes to the end and they served everything I asked for, even after 10pm. Sorry for keeping the staff till late, i hope they found our tips afterwards 🙂
- The staff was Problem solvers and great hospitality and service
- Very nice place to stay. Good food. Good service. People at the buffet were excellent, Ramon and Gustavo the Supervisors, Carlos, Pedrito, very friendly, nice people.
Memories Splash is a property that features a splash park, outdoor pools, children’s playground and a kid’s and teen’s club. This all-inclusive resort features free Wi-Fi access and beach access.The air-conditioned rooms at Memories Splash have cable TV, a minibar, a balcony or terrace. The bathroom includes free toiletries.The resort has several restaurants that serve Mexican and Italian cuisine, as well as buffet service, an ice cream parlor, a café and 11 different bars.Memories Splash also features a fitness center, pin-pong and pool tables, sailboats, aqua-aerobics lessons, dance lessons, Spanish lessons, volleyball and water polo, among other activities. The kid’s and teen’s clubs are open from 9:30 am until 6 pm.Palma Real Shopping Village is a 20-minute drive from the resort, and Punta Cana International airport is a 30-minute drive away.
Bavaro is a great choice for travelers interested in excursions, water sports and outdoor activities.
- Well, when we got to our suite there was a minor details, I called the staff to ask them to fix it up, and then they just upgraded my room to the PRESIDENTIAL LUXURY SUITE! The games for kids and adults are very very funny, the food is just incredible i think I’ve gain like 20 pounds 🙂 then the last night I went to the casino, and I won $300 🙂 how could complain for anything, this place is just the best. And this people knows how to make you feel like a Royal!
- They had a water park for kids that are younger -our 3 and five yr old were able to spend hours there
- Just excellent place, food, water park, activities for kids, activities for adults, everything!!!!
- The food was excellent. My kids loved the water park.
- The hotel was very nice and so was the staff.. Food was great . I will for sure be back next year ❤️
Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana
Showcasing a hot tub and water sports facilities, Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana is located in Punta Cana. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the water park and casino. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling. The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Punta Cana Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Bavaro is a great choice for travelers interested in excursions, water sports and outdoor activities.
- Friendly, comfortable, really felt like I was in the lap of luxury.
- A very beautiful resort with lots of things to do. A lot of space, very green, safe etc. The staff is very helpful and do anything to make you feel comfortable. I would recommend this resort for anyone who wants to spend some very relaxing time in a splendid environment!
Hotel is not new,but it has it all. There is great beach,pools, lots of bars,restaurants. Stuff is really nice and helpfull and they don`t seem like they expect any tips(it`s your choice).
Food is tasty.
- The buffet was great! The shuttle to and from the beach and front of the hotel were great and always available.
- A great resort, lots of things to do. Big variety of food, great beach. We were there just after hurricane Maria and the staff did their best to clean everything up.
Majestic Mirage Punta Cana, All Suites – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Punta Cana.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Majestic Mirage Punta Cana, All Suites – All Inclusive offers accommodations in Punta Cana. The resort has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The nearest airport is Punta Cana Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- All the staff is great, especially theanimation team! some restaurants, such as the Steakhouse and the Seaside, are also excellent! The buffet has a lot of variety!
- Great location, excellent staff, beautiful pools and wonderful beach. The food was great.
- Thr Majestic was very clean and I really enjoyed the Spa. The drinks were great, especially at the bar near the beach. The customer service was amazing especially from our butler Elvis. He made sure I had a great birthday vacation.
- The staff was awesome , Ceaser our butler was amazing .
- Our Butler, Luis, was fantastic. The food was very good and the employees always willing to provide assistance. We would stay there again.
Majestic Colonial Punta Cana – All Inclusive – Newly Renovated
One of our top picks in Punta Cana – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Situated on Cana Beach, overlooking the Caribbean Sea, this oceanfront resort boasts tennis courts, a luxury spa, 6 restaurants and private beach access. All suites have a bathroom with a spa bath.The elegant and spacious suites offer tile floors and four-poster beds. Each features a minibar and large seating area with a desk. Bathrooms boast a walk-in shower and bathrobes.Majestic Colonial boasts 9 bars including a poolside and beach bar, and many feature live music. Six restaurants provide casual and fine dining. Local Caribbean as well as international food is offered.Majestic Colonial-Punta Cana offers a 1,300 feet outdoor pool with 2 hot tubs. Guests can workout in the gym or play on the basketball courts. The kid’s club features a large playground with a castle.Guests can relax at Spa Resort Colonial which offers 10 treatment rooms surrounded by gardens, 2 saunas and a large hot tub. Various body and beauty treatments are available.
- Everything. The whole facility is abnormally clean concerning the number of people there. Staff are amazing, restaurants are way above the average. Entertainment is very nice and really cannot complain about anything.
- What we liked most was the excellent service and the attention of all hotel’s staff. The personalized treatment at all times and the pleasure they felt in making guests feel like at home.
- Excellent food and service! The staff is great and the rooms are very comfortable and clean. Greatly recommended!!
- The staff was amazing and the facility was beautiful, clean and close to a pristine beach area. The food and drink were fabulous and the nightly entertainment was so fun!
- Beach was clean water was beautiful. Workers were all nice and pleasant. Certain restaurants you do need a reservation due to limited seating but easy to get them and tons of food. My husband and I went for our honeymoon and his birthday and they had a breakfast delivered to our room, a moonlight dinner on the beach, when we done and went to our room there were flower petals on the floor, a bubble bath with candles and a bottle of champagne. For my husbands birthday they decorated our room with ballons and had a birthday cake with signing with supper. Cant wait to bring my kids there for vacation!
Occidental Caribe – All Inclusive (former Barcelo Punta Cana)
One of our top picks in Punta Cana.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Occidental Caribe – All Inclusive (former Barcelo Punta Cana) is located in the Bavaro neighborhood in Punta Cana. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling. Punta Cana Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- The location of the hotel is perfect, the beach is amazing, and there are always an abundance of beach chairs. The hotel itself is nice. The pools areas are very nice and big. The mojitos were good.
The buffet – especially the ceviche!!
The drinks were great – especially “Tom Collins”.
- The Japanese restaurant was great our cook was very skillful
- The entire experience was superb. The housekeeping staff eagerly worked with my girlfriend to prepare a surprise birthday presentation for me. The property was impeccable. The beach was awesome with plenty of room for the crowd of guests. The on-site office for outside excursions was very conveniently located.
- hotel location is fine & tidy, nice pools / beach side & some activities for kids.
Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro
One of our top picks in Punta Cana.Showcasing an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro is located in the Bavaro neighborhood in Punta Cana. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the water park. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. The nearest airport is Punta Cana Airport, 13 miles from Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro.
Pool, bar, food, friendly staff especially the team German & Hugo, they are a good team and a credit to the complex, also Alfonso in recepcion very helpful
The trains cars need improvement
- Room was clean and made up every day. Maid was very good.
- This a huge complex or more like a city with multiply number of attractions, such as pools, restaurants, bars, parties, beach, everynight shows and animation program – all, except casino, is icluded in your package. You definatelly won’t be bored. Complex is so big that you can, or even should, use a bus lines to transport yourself from one place to another. Staff is great and speaks english! Service in the restaurant is professional and very kind. Various choises of food. You can book a la cart restaurants as well – do a reservation for cooking show in japan restaurant – great experience. Depending on your package you are allowed to use different parts of the hotel. Rooms clean, quite and comfortable. Webapp allowing you to book a restaurant or check the animation programm.
- Room air conditioning unit had mold spewing. It took management an entire day to get us moved and were irritated that they had to do it. The new room’s TV and safe were broken, so we never did see the orientation video. It seemed that this establishment is not proactive in repairing problems, only do it after the customer complains and only on their time. Also several young women restaurant personnel completely ignored us when we spoke to them to get help, sticking their nose in the air and walking away. We paid dearly for this so called 4 star facility, which made the entire experience especially gulling.
- The restaurants that you had to book separately were good and more authentic tasting.
- Pool, bar, food, friendly staff especially the team German & Hugo, they are a good team and a credit to the complex, also Alfonso in recepcion very helpful
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Punta Cana.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana All Inclusive is located in Punta Cana. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this resort, and free use of bicycles is available. The resort also provides car rental. Punta Cana Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The fact that the entire resort was all-inclusive made the stay very pleasant and took away part of the usual stress when traveling. We stayed there 4 nights and virtually didn’t spend a dollar, since food and beverages were provided (and with that quite a broad selection of options)
- All restaurants have a good selection whether breakfast buffet or menu selections. Pizza was also very good. Rooms were clean.
- I liked the cleanness and personnel were always happy they displayed that they really enjoyed working there
- The bed was horrible. Me and my fiancé both woke up with back aches every morning. Very very disappointed with hard rock in this matter.
- check in took over 3 hours due to an incorrect expiration date on the credit card, they would not tell us the issue therefore we lost half a day of our vacation
Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda offers accommodations in Punta Cana. The resort has an outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Punta Cana Airport, 12 miles from Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda.
- Great room. The à la carte resturants are very worth booking, however, the buffet resturants was good as well. The pools all had bars with quick service. The beach was great and there was staff that kept a drink at your chair and the seaweed cleaned up.
- Amazing hotel on an amazing beach. Despite its size it never felt crowded. Very good value for money. Beach is a only couple of minutes walk away, as this hotel is at the beach front. (You cannot really swim on this side of the island because of the waves). Exceptional service. Food selection is huge, you can dine anywhere in the complex (7 hotels). Need to book ahead though.
- The grounds and amenities were outstanding. The condition they kept the grounds and beach were also fantastic.
- The proximity of the hotel to the beach was great. The pools were beautiful and the pools swim up bar was awesome. The wait staff was very friendly and punctual.
- Staff friendly, good food needs a little more local entertainment at night.
Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa is located in Punta Cana. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the water park and casino. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Punta Cana Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- everything was just great I will go back with pleasure next year with my family again
- The Gentlemen at check in and check out were fantastic. All the bartenders, waitstaff and room maids were very friendly.
- Great pools, nice beach. Most things quite accessible.
- Location was great, friendly people. The food was awesome and has a variety of good restaurants. The entertainment was ok.
- Beautiful place, comfortable, luxury, nice food, awesome pools
Top Resorts In Arena Gorda Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Arena Gorda to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Arena Gorda but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Arena Gorda. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!