10 Best Resorts To Stay In Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province:
Lanta Seafront Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Lanta, 23 miles from Phi Phi Don, Lanta Seafront Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge and hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The resort also provides car rental. Ko Ngai is 15 miles from Lanta Seafront Resort, and Koh Kradan is 21 miles away. Krabi Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- The location was secluded, the landscape ever changing, the pool, the beach, beautiful place to unwind, with friends or partner… perfect
– friendly and helpful staff
– very clean
– great location
- Very nice, spacious and clean rooms. Convenient location. Friendly staff.
- Lovely location, across from a beautiful beach and close to many beach bars, cafes and restaurants. The staff are friendly and helpful and speak good English. They can arrange transport for you to take you to Saladan to shop.
- Close to beach,room is good size.nice garden around the pool
Lanta Palace Resort & Beach Club
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Ko Lanta in the region of Koh Lanta, 22 miles from Phi Phi Don, Lanta Palace Resort & Beach Club features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this resort, and bike rental is available. The resort also provides car rental. Ko Ngai is 15 miles from Lanta Palace Resort, and Koh Kradan is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- You can’t complain about a resort with a pool and bar right on the beach and to have the sun set right in front of you was just amazing. Friday night show was great. Location is basically in the middle of Koh Lanta so biking around is easy and the food was good too. The aircon in our room stopped working on the second day and we got moved to the bungalows which was lovely! And one staff member in particular.. her name is Ming.. she went above and beyond to make our stay with renting bikes and tours simple. She is a great asset to your resort and her priority to make sure her guests were happy was just lovely to see.. we were glad to have met her. Will definately come back to this resort!
Best bits about this place was the pool, pool area, beach front bar and restaurant and a quiet sandy beach for a swim or kayak, beautiful sunsets. Air conditioning was very good, little fridge with a small freezer compartment was excellent. Balcony was good, but too many trees and rooftops in the way to be able to see the sea. Reception & housekeeping staff were friendly, knocked on the door everyday to ask if the room needs cleaning, change the towels and provide free water and toilet paper. Good both cold and hot shower pressure in the bathroom. We booked a Superior double room and were staying at the very back 2 storey building facing the sea.
Thai dishes from the restaurant menu were lovely.
Minibar prices were good, small beer 40 baht, soft drinks 30 baht.
Kayak rental 150 baht per hour.
Would stay again I think 🙂
- The location is just perfect – right next to a beach with a great view of sunset. The beach itself is also not very crowded, so it’s very relaxing. The pool is also nice and clean. The food in restaurant is tasty and the price is fair. They also have happy hours for drinks and they organize free thai boxing, dancing and fireshows on Fridays.
- The beach was good. The hotel is located in a good areas.
Very little. A terrible place. Rooms bleak, mattresses rock hard, pillows also.
Food not authentic Thai. Far too many guests for a too small site. Gardens untidy and unkempt. Checked out after 1 night but had to pay for 2
Clean Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Ko Lanta.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Clean Beach Resort is located in Ko Lanta, 23 miles from Phi Phi Don and 15 miles from Ko Ngai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Koh Kradan is 21 miles from Clean Beach Resort, and Ko Lanta is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 39 miles from Clean Beach Resort.
- Perfect location, just be opposite to one of the best beaches! Outstanding environment!
- Location! Rooms were very clean, beach access right in front of the resort. Breakfast was amzing and had its own travel excursion office.
- Pool, beach, location was great close to restaurants and bars. Ñice rooms. Comfortable beds. Changed our room we were unhappy with ASAP
- The staff here were unbelievably pleasant and helpful. The front desk person helped us with directions, recommendations, and made perfect ferry and transfer arrangements to help us continue on our way. The rooms were spotless and the bathroom was very modern. We were able to rent scooters from the front desk and enjoyed a great day cruising the island and visiting the national park. Wished we had more time at this resort.
- Very relaxing, lovely rooms and just across the road is the beach with loads of bars
Siam Lanta Resort
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Klong Toab Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 6 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Siam Lanta Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 38 miles from Siam Lanta Resort.
- Location, location – I loved that the property was set back off the beach road and into the jungle. It was so nice to listen to the birds and watch the monkeys in the morning at both the breakfast pavilion and the chairs outside the bungalow. The staff is SO nice. Yas the driver is great guy. The ladies that run the front desk always have a big smile to start the day – Good Morning!
- Staff was really friendly and helpfull. The place is peaceful and very clean. We will go back!
- Super nice staff who was always helpful. They also helped ja to Book a Ferry and provided ja with helpful tips. Thank you for the great time!!
- Spacious room, scooter rental directly on spot, very friendly and helpful staff with good english skills, pick-up from the pier provided on arrival
- Room was beautiful. Pool was lovely and relaxing. Very nice atmosphere so chilled and very clean. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Lanta Whiterock Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Lanta Whiterock Resort is located in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 39 miles from Lanta Whiterock Resort.
Stay at this property it’s amazing.
The staff were as helpfully as they could be and the location was perfect.
- The staff it is very friendly and helpful, nice location and you can find a lot of beach bar’s and restaurants near by.
- Great location with excellent staff.. Mr bong was great. anything to help attitude
- Excellent. Well maintained and very friendly staff. Especially my bong
Comfortable bungalow, helpful staff, good restaurant. Very good service for 1500 baht per night. It takes just a couple of minutes to get the beach.
Moreover, can advise Mr. Smart who organizes tours in the hotel. He has a friendship with a fisherman with whom we travelled to sea. As a result, 5 kilo barracuda was caught and successfully tastied afterwards in the restaurant.
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! Sunset Bungalows is located in the Klong Nin Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 23 miles from Phi Phi Don and 15 miles from Ko Ngai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Koh Kradan is 21 miles from Sunset Bungalows, and Ko Lanta is 6 miles from the property. Krabi Airport is 39 miles away.
- Amazing location, right on the beach. Friendly staff. Nice dog 🙂
- The beachfront location with bar and cafe right on the sand. Lovely atmosphere. Massage on the beach. Staff.
- Laidback spot right at the beach. Our room was simple, but a bed and a shower are all you’ll need! The staff and owners are very friendly and always around. Great cocktails at the beach bar (try the Thai Mojito!).
- Great location on a quiet beach, staff are amazing there too. Very laid back place and if that’s what you looking for it is perfect.
Beach is really perfect
Really good localisation in the south of the island.
Staff in the hotel is very friendly
We can rent scooter from the hotel
We can book excursions directly in front of the hotel
Perfect bungalows for backpackers !!
Lanta Intanin Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Lanta, 23 miles from Phi Phi Don, Lanta Intanin Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.Ko Ngai is 14 miles from Lanta Intanin Resort, and Koh Kradan is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 39 miles from Lanta Intanin Resort.
- The rooms were big and nice, staff was kind and helpful. The breakfast is in the garden which is green, quiet and nice. Even there is cupons of your choice on the breakfast, we got a little more when we asked. Close to beach and restaurants and on the late night the traffic was quiet.
- Very pleasant location across the road from beautiful Khlong Nin beach. Lovely gardens where we had breakfast. Very clean. Lovely balcony. Nice plus to be able to use facilities of sister hotel along the beach.
Nice little resort, really close to the beach. Everything you need is around. Rooms are clean. The staff is super friendly.
We had nice breakfast in the nice garden!!!
- Everything was perfect. The staff was always smiling and really friendly. When I arrived I got the room next to the street. The room was beautiful and clean but noisy. I told them and got another room the next day. The breakfast (served in the garden) is delicious. You can use the pool area of the Miami Hotel (just 100m away) and this hotel is just on the beach. Booked a motorbike at the reception without problems and they also organized the transport to my next accommodation. Thank you for this awesome stay!
- Big rooms, terrace. Beautifull and very Green garden.
Lanta Halabala Resort
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Lanta Halabala Resort is located in the Klong Toab Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta.All rooms come with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Phi Phi Don is 22 miles from Lanta Halabala Resort, and Ko Ngai is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 38 miles from Lanta Halabala Resort.
- Great value, clean, lovely staff that organised everything we wanted to do! It had a really well kept pool and area.
Amazing view from balcony!
The staff was very friendly and helpful and helped us to organized our next bus.
Nice little pool and big rooms with see view and TV! The beds were also very comfortable!
- The view is quite spectacular. Clean rooms, fast wifi and good showers. Basically everything you want from a hotel. This place is perfect for a nice relaxing and quiet stay. Would definitely come back!
- The place located at the forest on the hill,15 mins of walking from the beach so the scooter is necessary, it’s quite and the view for sunset is perfect from the sea-view rooms or from the pool. Very clean and nice.
- The kindness of the owners. The price of rooms compared to expensive hotels near the frontbeach.
Veranda Lanta Resort
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Veranda Lanta Resort is located in the Klong Toab Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 22 miles from Phi Phi Don and 15 miles from Ko Ngai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.Koh Kradan is 21 miles from Veranda Lanta Resort, and Ko Lanta is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 38 miles from Veranda Lanta Resort.
I will stay here if I come back to Ko-Lanta.
Friendly hotel owner and his family they created amazing place.
Located in quiet area – good for sleep.
You see beautiful garden from bungalow’s window – it’s really what you want to see when you wake up.
5 minutes walk to stores, cafes, beach.
Cozy swimming pool at hotel – perfect for kids.
WiFi is ok.
Extremely recommend to rent a scooter at Ko-Lanta (you can do it at hotel as well). Then you will have all island available in 15 minutes ride.
- Near the beach and a few good bars and restraints, very quiet and coupley though
- Peaceful and quiet, great location in the middle of the island. Lovely owner, very helpful
- The villas are lovely and the owner is extremely nice and helpful. The place is a bit off the main road, which make it more special, almost touching the rain forest jungle. But still it is only 10-15min walking distance to main shops & restaurants and very nice beach. You can rent a scooter directly from the resort and book different tours. The villa had a fridge what was excellent to storage cold drinks. The pool has a good size and is great to relax. We ended up staying an extra 2 nights and loved our stay at Ko Lanta.
- The villa was clean and comfortable, the owner friendly and helpful.
- I will stay here if I come back to Ko-Lanta.
Lanta Coral Beach Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Lanta Coral Beach Resort is located in the Klong Nin Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shops at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Phi Phi Don is 24 miles from Lanta Coral Beach Resort, and Ko Ngai is 13 miles from the property. Trang Airport is 39 miles away.
- Quiet place with great beach, bar (happy hours every day) and restaurant. Everything at one place.
- Nice bungalows. Close to the beach. The staff. Good Good.
- Nice and clean bungalow, very friendly and helpful owner, scooters can be rented right at the hotel. Great location to explore the island.
– very nice staff – the manager was speaking English well
– we asked to change the bungalow, because the first one was near to the street and they agreed – many many thanks. The second one was well located
– great view from the restaurant
– good juices and shakes in the beach bar
– the place is very quiet and perfect for everyone who wants to relax
- We stayed in the double room with a fan and expected it to be very basic which is was but it was also in a pretty romantic setting, right on the beach and we loved the restaurant (whilst a little pricey) it was great for one night to watch the sun go down and the staff were very friendly. 100% need a scooter to get around but you can do this from the property for a good price. They also offer bus tickets/ferry tickets etc but we found these cheaper in Saladan so would recommend going there instead.
Top Resorts In Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Amphoe Ko Lanta Krabi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!