10 Best Resorts To Stay In Aliso Viejo California – Top Hotel Reviews
Aliso Viejo California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Aliso Viejo California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aliso Viejo California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aliso Viejo California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Aliso Viejo California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Aliso Viejo California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Aliso Viejo California:
The Ranch at Laguna Beach
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, The Ranch at Laguna Beach is located in Laguna Beach in the region of California. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.Anaheim is 24 miles from The Ranch at Laguna Beach, and San Clemente is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Really nice location in a quite canyon just of the beach. Rooms were nice. IF I had had the time i would have tried to have a game of golf on the 9 hole course attached to the hotel.
- This hotel was absolutely wonderful. We visited the ranch as part of our honeymoon and it was incredible. The place, the rooms & the staff were all amazing! I would definalety recommend!
- The staff were quite helpful, in particular, at Harvest. Lindsay is a super-star. As fat as hotel staff it was a bit more inconsistent: everyone was well-intentioned but not everyone was super-informed about the workings of the hotel and/or managing assorted issues.
- Staff was great. Room was very nice. Spa treatment was excellent.
- The bed was super comfortable. The resort golf club was very nice, very picturesque.
Surf and Sand Resort
Located in Laguna Beach in the region of California, 23 miles from Anaheim, Surf and Sand Resort features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Long Beach is 29 miles from Surf and Sand Resort, and San Clemente is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed and great shower! Room was clean and the balcony with ocean view you just can’t beat!
- Awesome location, great staff, best hotel in Laguna hands down…
- The customer service and friendliness of the staff was excellent. Also, the room had an amazing view and was very spacious. The food at the on-site restaurants and through room service was also very good.
- This is an absolutely AMAZING place/facility! The staff and service were superb! My husband and I are definitely coming back and plan to bring our family on one of our future visits!
- Everyone on the staff from the valet to the maid service was excellent. They made it really feel like we were on vacation. Can’t say enough great things!
Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Dana Point.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Dana Point in the region of California, 29 miles from Anaheim, Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Laguna Beach is 7 miles from Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa, and San Clemente is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Everyone was so happy, helpful and kind. They made our stay so enjoyable!
- The bed was excellent. The room could have used a intense cleaning. The clock was not set properly.
- Everything! Location is in the heart of Dana Point. Close to shopping and the beach.
- The property exceeded my expectations! Location and pool were phenomenal.
- Amazing view – peaceful stay. Friendly staff. Clean, quiet room.
One of our best sellers in Laguna Beach! 25 miles from Disneyland, this California beachfront hotel features a saltwater pool, hot tub and sauna. Boasting beautiful ocean views, all guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Featuring a blend of contemporary and traditional decor, all rooms at Laguna Riviera include a flat-screen TV with cable. All comfortably furnished rooms provide tea and coffee making facilities, a microwave and fridge.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Laguna Riviera. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Knott’s Berry Farm is 40 miles from the hotel. The Laguna Beach Art Gallery is a 15-minute walk away.
- The view and the ambiance was amazing, an experience I will remember and will definitely be coming back to.
- The bed was very comfortable and their was a great breeze. We enjoyed the layout of the room.
- I loved the paintings on the walls, so artistic! The landscaping was glorious. And the views were as perfect as I imagined.
- Location by the beach, ocean, shopping and restaurants–all in walking distance. Spacious room, beautiful view of ocean and surf, large patio with table and umbrella to watch waves and sunset. Comfortable bed and waking up and going to bed listening to ocean . Very clean. Easy, private, pretty walk from room to beach. Many ways to walk up from beach to main street. Love the art galleries of Laguna Beach and its relaxed ambience. Excellent restaurants nearby.
- The location beats it all, even the old bathrooms and leaking water tap
Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas
This hotel is situated on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, next to the Pelican Hill Golf Club. It has a heated grotto pool, and features villas with full kitchens.Each Marriott’s Newport Coast Villa has a separate living and dining area, and includes a TV and DVD player. They also have private balconies with panoramic views of the coast.The Newport Coast Villas have a restaurant that serves American cuisine, and a deli market. Guests can relax in the whirlpool, or visit the Crystal Cove which is located only one mile away.The Marriott’s Villas on Newport Coast is 20 miles from Disneyland. Nearby leisure activities include hiking, sailing, and jet skiing.
- Actually, I found the beds too hard, but I have a bad back. My partner was fine with them.
- The layout and spaciousness of the unit was perfect. The pool near our room was nice and big with plenty of lounge chairs. The grounds were beautiful.
- Good size apartment, really nice & helpful staff, pleasant view from apartment. no parking or wifi charge.
- The property has great location and lots of pools to choose from. Onsite barbecues near most buildings and the kitchens are pretty well stocked (tool and place settings).
- Property was well maintained and had a welcoming atmosphere. Every staff member we came across was very friendly and nice. All were warm but professional. There wasn’t anything that we asked for that was not provided or addressed.
Monarch Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Dana Point.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Dana Point on a hillside overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this Tuscan-style resort offers 6 restaurants, 4 swimming pools, a championship golf course and an on-site spa and salon. Private beach access is featured.A private balcony or terrace, premium down duvets and a flat-screen cable TV with DVD player and pay options is included in each guest room at the Monarch Beach Resort. A luxurious en suite bathroom with marble tile, oversized bathtub and separate shower is also provided.The Miraval Life In Balance Spa features massage therapy, facials and body treatments. The full-service spa offers hair and nail services.An outdoor pool with fully-outfitted cabanas, adult lap pool, children’s pool and lagoon pool are available for guest relaxation. The Monarch Beach Kids Club offers a children’s program and babysitting services.Oceanfront dining at 33°North and five more on-site restaurants are offered. They offer a variety of dining options from upscale cuisine to poolside bites. The lobby lounge offers a full-service bar.This resort is 51 miles from Los Angeles International Airport and 24.2 miles away from John Wayne Airport South Laguna Beach is 4.3 miles away.
- Staff was very welcoming, bellhop was super super helpful and knowledgeable. He took the inititative to look up things such as the sunset time for that day
- This resort is on another level. Amazing staff, stunning setting, ideal beach set up including a restaurant. Expensive, but worth the splurge for an occasional getaway.
- Food and amenities were excellent. Property is beautiful.
- The stuff, they are extremely friendly and lovely. The pool is amazing and the bedrooms are really clean and comfortable!
- The customer service is outstanding and the property is lovely. The staff is very courteous and respectful and of course, you can’t beat the weather.
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
One of our top picks in Newport Beach.Featuring a free shuttle service to John Wayne Airport, 5 miles away, this resort has an on-site golf course. A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each guest room, and Newport Beach is 2 miles from the property.An iHome radio clock is included in all rooms at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.Featuring locally-produced seafood, the SHOR Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Lobby Lounge Bar serves morning coffee and evening specialty cocktails. Room service is also available.3 outdoor swimming pools, 3 hot bathtubs and sun terraces with cabanas and lounge chairs are available for guest relaxation. Volleyball, ping-pong, shuffleboard and tennis courts are on site.The Spa By The Sea offers a range of massage therapies, body treatments and facials. Salon services are also available.Fashion Island Shopping Center is 1 miles from the property. Disneyland is 16 miles from Newport Beach Hyatt Regency.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast burritos were fantastic!
- Beautiful property! Very clean, our room was updated. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a nice stay.
- Location close to UC Irvine campus which was what I needed
- Really nothing about this old over priced property
- Location of hotel in central Newport Beach made everything a short commute. Grounds of hotel are attractive. Car rental on site made that tedious process very smooth and quick both with car out and car return. Staff were unfailingly pleasant and helpful.
Montage Laguna Beach
One of our top picks in Laguna Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On the beach, this luxurious Laguna Beach resort features an ocean-facing pool and a terrace. All rooms feature a deep, marble soaking bathtub, and there are three on-site restaurants.Select suites feature plush cream sofas or an ocean view at Montage Laguna Beach. Each luxurious room provides plush bathrobes, free spa toiletries and a dual vanity mirror in the private bathroom. Equipped with free Wi-Fi, every room also has a flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station.Studio Restaurant features a chef table that can seat twelve in a private dining room. Showcasing outdoor dining, The Loft Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Poolside dining and cocktails are featured at Mosaic Bar & Grille. Serving-up nightly entertainment as well as cocktails, The Lobby Lounge is also available for guests’ enjoyment.Spa Montage offers a variety of spa services, and poolside cabanas are provided at Laguna Beach Montage. Boutique shops and art galleries are also featured at the resort.Dana Point is 5 miles from Montage Laguna Beach. Los Angeles International Airport is a one- hour drive away, and John Wayne Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- It was heavenly and I’m going back again for sure!
- One of a kind views, beautiful grounds, rooms are clean and comfy plenty of amenities, friendly and good looking staff, very good food at each of the restaurants.
- The room was perfect and the service was excellent. The ameneties and location is great.
- The location amazing, ocean view from our room spectacular. Staff for most part friendly and accomadting.
- Everything about this hotel is a 10! The staff couldnt have been nicer. My room had everything I could want. The restaurants and food superb.
Resort at Pelican Hill
One of our top picks in Newport Beach – and a guest favorite.
Located in Newport Beach, 18 miles from Anaheim, Resort at Pelican Hill features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental. Long Beach is 24 miles from Resort at Pelican Hill, and Laguna Beach is 5 miles from the property. John Wayne Airport is 6 miles away.
- The hospitality,friendliness of staff,helpfulness of staff.Overall great experience period!
- Room is spacious and lovely with veranda as well. Love the location of hotel, access to the beach. I like the fitness walk program from hotel.
- The fireplace in the bungalow made the getaway so much more special, especially with the cool winter nights.
- My husband and I had booked the ocean view bungaló, which is extra $$.He checked in and they gave him a bungaló with no view, they moved him to another bungaló that also had no ocean view. When I arrived to the resort from my long flight all I wanted was to see the sunset and relax but instead I had a view of the trees and rooftops. I am so upset and disappointed with the staff in letting me down with the room situation. Why bother booking again to this resort if they have don’t even give you what you pay for.
- The staff was friendly and went over and beyond to help us plan our weekend. The grounds are beautiful. It is the best resort I have ever been to. We would go again!
Riviera Beach & Shores Resorts By Diamond Resorts
One of our top picks in Capistrano Beach.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Riviera Beach & Shores Resorts By Diamond Resorts is located in Capistrano Beach in the region of California, just 29 miles from Anaheim.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Temecula is 30 miles from Riviera Beach & Shores Resorts , and Laguna Beach is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Great views plenty of parking, friendly staff. Room was large and full kitchen is great.
- Rooms are large and comfortable. Full kitchen is nice for longer stays. View from room is amazing!
- This location can’t be beat. Even with PCH the noise level is so low. The amenities are amazing. Complimentary laundry facilities, movie rentals and a small library.
- The room was awesome had a room overlooking the ocean with a private balcony very spacious the hotel also had alot of things to do a pool table ping pong table game systems a really awesome pool and spa the room also had a full size kitchen with high quality dishes and a bbq on the patio it was amazing
- Room size is nice and accommodates a family very well.
Top Resorts In Aliso Viejo California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Aliso Viejo California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Aliso Viejo California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Aliso Viejo California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!