10 Best Resorts To Stay In Albany New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Albany New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Albany New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albany New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albany New Hampshire. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Albany New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Albany New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Albany New Hampshire:
North Conway Grand Hotel
One of our best sellers in North Conway! Located in the White Mountains of North Conway, New Hampshire, this hotel features an indoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool. The hotel offers 2 saunas, and the Mountainside Restaurant.Guest rooms at the North Conway Grand Hotel provide free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator and microwave. The rooms include a CD/DVD player and an iPod docking station.The Grand North Conway Hotel offers a movie room and free DVD library. A playground is on-site as well as 4 tennis courts. The hotel includes a fitness center and offers winter ice skating and snowmobile rentals.
- A lot to do right at the hotel, didnt have to leave to entertain ourselves and the outlets being in walking distance was awesome
- Got a great price and loved how close to the outlets.
- the year round outdoor pool was awesome my girls loved the fact we were swimming while it was snowing out. The beds were comfortable, staff friendly and helpful ( even got us first aid kit when my daughter hurt herself), very clean, and family friendly.
- Property was in a great centralized location. A lot of amenities within walking & driving distance.
- Indoor and outdoor pools is a lot of fun in winter
Fox Ridge – A Red Jacket Resort
Boasting breathtaking views of the White Mountains, this North Conway, New Hampshire resort is nestled on 30 acres of lush forests and provides family-friendly accommodations along with many on-site facilities.An endless variety of recreational activities are available on-site at Fox Ridge Resort. With swimming pools, trekking paths and a game room, there is something for everyone. A hot buffet breakfast is also included each morning for all guests.Guests can visit the Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park next door for an admission fee.In the area surrounding Fox Ridge, guests can also discover scenic cycle paths or enjoy whitewater rafting and horseback riding. Kahuna Laguna, New England’s first indoor water park, is 5 minutes’ drive from the property.
Given information on local sites to visit eg Diana’s Bath’s, Cathedral ledge.
Fabulous views from mountain view room.
Nice bright room although needed dusting.
- Superb Location and fabulous view from our room. Great spot for doing our tour of the White Mountains.
- Rooms were very comfortable. Breakfast buffet was excellent. Indoor pool exceptional. Setting spectacular in October. Very close to all amenities.
- Nice family friendly hotel that is well situated in that it is close to the center of town but still feels like you are in the countryside. The pools were great!
- Nice Hotel with good breakfast. I really liked the indoor pool that was opened until 10:30 pm. Very friendly staff.
- Warm welcome.
Attitash Mountain Village
Placed between Attitash Mountain and the Saco River and only a short distance from area attractions and activities, this Bartlett, New Hampshire property offers spacious accommodations and many on-site facilities.The Attitash Mountain Village provides easy access to top-rated ski trails, scenic hiking trails and canoeing and kayaking locations. Guests can also discover numerous nearby shopping centers, including outlet stores and antique shops.In addition to 60 acres of tranquil landscape, the Attitash Mountain Village features indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts and hot tubs. Guests will also enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access as well as modern on-site fitness facilities.
- Location, location, location!!! Walk to Attitash. Lots of ammentities and things for kids to do on site.
- location was good, place was clean besides empty cans outdoor just next to the door
- My condo had a great view right up the Attitash slopes.
- The room was a studio and very spacious! The fireplace was the heat source and worked very well plus it gave great ambience. Lots of stations to choose from on the tv which was nice. Great kitchen area, extra pillows and blankets and big bathroom.
- The view of the white mountains. The pool and the hottub
Attitash Grand Summit Hotel
A part of the White Mountain National Forest, the Grand Summit resort offers seasonal ski-in/ski-out access, a heated outdoor pool, and two on-site restaurants.Free Wi-Fi is offered in all rooms and private decks with views of the mountains are available in some rooms. A kitchenette with a dining area is featured in select rooms.Seasonal cross country skiing is available on-site. Guests at the Attitash Grand Summit Hotel can also workout in the fitness center, relax in the year round hot tub, or enjoy a massage treatment.Two on-site restaurants provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner options.White Mountain National Forest is 2 miles away. Snowmobile rentals are a 3 – minute drive from the hotel.
- Overall the stay was wonderful, we checked in on Wednesday later on in the evening and staff was not as friendly or helpful as usual. However, the remainder of our stay could not have been better.
We originally booked one night and then decided that was silly and we should stay two- the staff was very helpful in making this happen.
Also, while we were there any staff that passed us inside or out always said hi and asked how we were doing.
I loved that the rooms had kitchenette areas.
- We were very impressed with the included made-to-order breakfast. Our room was comfortable and had a fabulous view. We loved watching everyone skiing past while in the warmth of our room. Staff was very nice and could not have been more accommodating. We only stayed the one night (we booked 4) but that was due to an error on my part. When I booked online I thought the Grand Summit Hotel was closer to where we needed to be but it turned out to be an hour away. Shirley (at the front desk) helped us by offering to speak to the manager about our predicament. By the morning she told us that we would be refunded the remaining 3 nights so that we could book a closer hotel. She even gave us a snack for the road. We really loved the room, staff, view, food. We look forward to booking a stay with your resort (on purpose) very soon.
- Love this place. Staff is helpful and friendly. Probably the only slope side resort that doesn’t over charge. Will be back again next year!
- The bed is incredibly comfortable, great location right at the base of Bear Peak for ski in/ski out, awesome heated outdoor pool/hot tubs!
Cathedral Ledge Resort
One of our top picks in North Conway.Boasting an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool, the Cathedral Ledge Resort is in Intervale, New Hampshire. An array of activities can be enjoyed on-site or in the surroundings, including tennis and skiing.The accommodations have a TV, air conditioning and a patio with BBQ facilities. There is also a full kitchen equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.At Cathedral Ledge Resort, there are tennis courts and a fitness center. Additional facilities at the property include a game room, a playground and a vending machine. Free Wi-Fi access is available athe this resort.Merriman State Forest and Story Land amusement park are each a 6-minute drive from the resort. The property has free parking.
- Location was good as far as being close to everything, but being right on top of the main road you hear cars passing by all night long. Tough to sleep well.
- Full kitchen, in town house hot tub, plenty of sleeping space,
- Perfect for a family vacation. Spacious, accommodating, and private.
- The amenities in the townhouse were good and the location
- How can you go wrong in North Conway, New Hampshire?
Nordic Village Condominium Resort
Located in Jackson, 6 miles from North Conway, Nordic Village Condominium Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a gift shop at the property.Lincoln is 25 miles from Nordic Village Condominium Resort, and Jefferson is 24 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Balcony, view, location to hiking trails, heated outdoor pool, adults only fitness room & outdoor hot tub
- The place has great views of the mountains . It was nice to have a gas firer place. And the tub was wonderful after a long day of snowshoeing.
- Staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. There was a problem with my Booking.com reservation and the front desk staff navigated it for me and put me at ease.
- Spacious, clean rooms with Hot tubs,comfy beds, and even a fireplace.
- The bed was so comfortable, and the set up of the apartments made it very easy to put my child to bed in the bedroom and enjoy time in the living area without waking him. The kitchen was fantastic as well, we brought food and didn’t have to leave for any meals. My son enjoyed the oversized jacuzzi tub in the bathroom so much that we never even made it down to the pool.
Eastern Slope Inn Resort
The historic Eastern Slope Inn Resort is an elegant inn dating back to 1937 and in a prime position in North Conway village.Set among 40 picturesque acres along the Saco River, the Eastern Slope Inn Resort is an ideal base to explore the White Mountains of New Hampshire and all the area has to offer. Enjoy exploring the winding paths down to the river through the apple orchards or the cross-country ski trails at your doorstep.The Eastern Slope Inn Resort consists of a number of guest houses, suites and cottage-style units among the gardens. The resort offers a variety of guest rooms that can accommodate 2 to 8 people.
- Sheets were dirty had to call front desk they sent up new sheets
- The bed was amazing room was big clean nice view the tub in the room was nice
- Staff was great, right in town next to all small business and great places to eat !!!
- Staff was overwhelmingly friendly and professional
- Great location within walking distance to lots of shops and restaurants. Has a walking trail to the saco river out the back of property. Good parking and good amenities at the inn.
Red Jacket Mountain View Hotel
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Red Jacket Mountain View Hotel is located in North Conway in the region of New Hampshire, just 27 miles from Lincoln. The resort has a fitness center and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- My daughter liked the horses and kids liked the water park.
- Water parks nice but very pricey and when booking price not really Mentioned
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed the activities planned and loved the water park and arcade. We had dinner and breakfast there… both meals were absolutely delicious!
- The bed was very comfortable and restaurant had excellent food
- It was fairly convenient to Mt. Cranmore. There was a restaurant and bar so no need to leave if one wanted an inclusive stay. Kids liked that there was a gameroom. They had an agenda everyday for kid activities that went into the early evening that my kids enjoyed.
Eagle Mountain House and Golf Club
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Eagle Mountain House and Golf Club is located in Jackson in the region of New Hampshire, just 8 miles from North Conway. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lincoln is 25 miles from Eagle Mountain House, and Jefferson is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 56 miles from Eagle Mountain House and Golf Club.
- A wonderful few days relaxing, snow shoeing, awesome buffet breakfast. The staff and service is impeccable as you would expect from a top rated inn of the mount Washington valley. We have been coming here for 20+ years and it still exudes the warmth and comfort off a country inn. We plan on coming for many years to come
- The staff was friendly, and dinner was very good, excellent food and excellent service. Of course the location is fantastic. Also, we decided to try some skiing up the street at Glen Trails Cross Country Ski Center, and the staff at the desk was able to give us free vouchers! We had a great day of free skiing!!
- My wife and I booked Eagle Mountain for a quick weekend getaway for foliage trip. Except for two minor issues (more later) we were very happy with the hotel. The location is beautiful. Just before you reach the hotel there is a scenic stop for Jackson Falls, a nice area for some photos. The hotel has a very old, classical feel and ambiance. The long front porch with rockers is a welcome place to rest and put your feet up and just look at the scenery after a day of sightseeing and shopping.
The foillage natureand the view from the porch.
It was my 50 year Birthday – which they noticed and send a plate with chokolade covered strawberries to our room 🙂
- The location is stunning, the staff couldn’t be more friendly and helpful.
Luxury Mountain Getaways at Nordic Condominium Village
Overlooking White Mountain, this resort features chateaus equipped with a flat-screen TV and a living area. Free Wi-Fi is also available. Attitash Mountain Resort is 5 miles from the property.Plush bedding and a private bathroom is featured in each room. Select rooms feature a spa tub.The kitchen at Nordic Village comes with a microwave and refrigerator. A dining area is also available.Guests can enjoy the heated seasonal pool or relax on the gazebo, terrace, or balcony that comes with each chateau.Story Land amusement park is 1 miles from the property. Eagle Mountain Golf Course is a 15-minute drive away. Wild Cat Mountain is 12 miles from Luxury Mountain Getaways at Nordic Village.
- I proposed to my fiancee while staying here this weekend. Beautiful waterfall and fountain near the entrance.
- I loved this please, however, when we came in our toilets were dirty.
- Jacuzzi tub,amazing poster bed, fire place, high ceilings, great views, property well maintained, and very private. 3 heated pools, 3 hot tubs, sauna. It was a wonderful place for our honeymoon and we will be back year after year. We didn’t want to leave!
- Facility is very nice. Strongly recommended! What is more relaxing than sitting on the balcony drinking coffee with the view of the white mountain?!
- Loved everything. Quiet and the pools are amazing. Stayed in the superior king suite. Had amazing views! Definitely going back!
Top Resorts In Albany New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Albany New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Albany New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Albany New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!