10 Best Resorts To Stay In Al Tahoe California – Top Hotel Reviews
Al Tahoe California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Al Tahoe California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Al Tahoe California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Al Tahoe California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Al Tahoe California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Al Tahoe California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Al Tahoe California:
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.3 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. The resort has a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, room service and a shops at the property.This resort has ski storage and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Everything was right on point. Everyone was so wonderful
- I love the location and the property itself rooms are clean
The front desk staff was super accommodating when we decided in the late afternoon to depart a day early due to an incoming winter storm. They offered, without us asking, to refund the final night of our stay and then put in the reservation notes the reason why we left so when booking.com called to confirm the information was already there. We know they could have easily (and justifiably) made us pay for our final night. That level of customer service was greatly appreciated.
The location is also great, within easy walking distance of the Heavenly gondola (even in ski boots). There are lots of places to eat and shop within walking distance.
- The two-room suite was comfortable, and we liked that the TV’s offered full cable with lots of channel options. We also liked the koi pond and swimming pool. Free breakfast was a nice option though we only utilized it one of the three mornings we were there (see below). The location cannot be beat.
- The rooms are big, the breakfast is good although the lines are sometimes a little long.
Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Featuring a barbecue, Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.5 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The Gondola at Heavenly is 2.9 miles from the property.All units feature a TV. Some units include a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Towels are featured.Aston Lakeland Resort also includes a playground.Ski equipment is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Loved the location and facilities. I came with a group of 14 and we rented 2 town homes next to each other. They were so clean, ample space, and perfect for our weekend trip. The shuttles helped us out tremendously. We did not have to drive at all that weekend in all the traffic as the resort took us where we needed to go…whether downtown, heavenly resort for skiing, or restaurants.
Great condos. Very spacious and with a lot of features (deck, fireplace, big living room, well equipped kitchen). Convenient shuttle to and from town/skis lifts
Access to the lake (private beach) 20 second walking distance
Very friendly staff
- Property was spacious and roomy so no one was in anyone anyone else’s way.
- The location and the amenities inside the apartments were good. Also the free shuttle around the area is very convenient.
- Location was perfect! Walking distance to this awesome breakfast place called Red Hut, a CVS, Safeway, Brewery, and so many other things. The room was fantastic, and we were in their smallest room type. Clean, had a cute gas fireplace, plenty of heaters, big balcony with chairs, awesome shower room heaters (so warm!). It even had fast WiFi!
Harveys Lake Tahoe Hotel & Casino
One of our best sellers in Stateline! This hotel and casino in Stateline, Nevada offers live entertainment and various dining options. Heavenly Ski Resort is less than a 10-minute drive away.Harvey’s Lake Tahoe features a 51,700 ft² casino with non-stop gaming excitement. After gambling in the casino, guests can swim in the year-round, outdoor pool or enjoy the stunning views of the Sierra Mountains from the hot tub.Guests at Lake Tahoe Harvey’s can enjoy the best entertainment in the Cabo Wabo Cantina and The Improv at Harvey’s Cabaret. For on-site dining, guests can choose from traditional steakhouse dishes, Mexican cuisine and more.
- The view was amazing out of the room…this alone made it worthwhile!
- The rooms were very small, there were no waters available nor coffee. There was no fan in the restroom when showering. It got very hot and air had to be turned on. Closet was so small it barely fit out jackets. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel.
- Just ok hotel, no more than 3 star hotel as expected.
- The price is great for the location. The location is perfect if you are skiing or want to enjoy the heavenly area. The rooms were comfortable and nice. Housekeeping staff were nice and didn’t mind getting us extra towels when needed. We went for a bachelor trip and had a great time.
- Location is great all of the staff were very friendly and helpful nice room very comfortable bed and view from our room of the snow on mountains and lake was absolutely beautiful!
The Landing Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In Heavenly Village Ski Resort, this resort and spa has free transportation to the Heavenly Village and Casinos. Rooms include a 55-inch wall-mounted LCD TV and plush terry bathrobes.Spacious guest rooms feature a stone gas fireplace, a marble bathroom with heated floors and a toilet seat, and a Keurig coffee machine. Free toiletries and slippers are also included at the Resort and Spa The Landing.A full service spa and salon is on site at The Landing Resort and Spa. A rooftop terrace, 10 fireplaces and fire pits and a lake-view patio are available. A fitness center, sauna, steam room and swimming pool are also featured for guest use. Free snowboard and ski storage is provided, and a gift shop is available.Jimmy’s Taverna, featuring wood-fired Greek seafood as well as contemporary California Cuisine is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In-room dining is also available.Sand Harbor State Park is a 30-minute drive from the resort. Edgewood Golf Club is a 10-minute walk away. Squaw Ski Resort is a one-hour drive from the property.
- The staff, location, fireplace, spa tub, heated bathroom floors and toilet seat
- The English receptionist the 1st night was very professional and the champagne was a lovely touch as the trip was to celebrate my 50th. Several room service guys extremely professional and friendly. Genuinely concerned that I was ill and wasn’t up to going out to eat in the evenings and so we ordered room service 3 times. The food was good quality although at times the person at the other end a little brittle. To put a pizza in the oven isn’t difficult especially when someone can’t eat what little is available on the limited late night menu.
- ROOMS NICE, A LITTLE CRAMPED AND SMALL FOR THE PRICE.
- The staff was awesome, very friendly and helpful. The shuttle service is great so we dont have to deal with parking in the village. Heated floor in the bathroom makes it great for mornings and the fireplace is a bonus.
- This property is lovely, right on Lake Tahoe. Great rooms with heated floors and fireplace. However, the price was way too expensive for what we got. I was already paying the highest rate and this was my birthday weekend. I asked if there was an upgrade available, she said yes for $25.00. I did contact the hotel to say it was my birthday prior to my visit and made it known as I responded to an email I got just days before my visit. I worked for years in the hospitality industry and the upgrade should have free, just saying. The power went out in the night and NO ONE called, came by or was concerned if we were okay. The room got real cold real fast and they should have made sure we had extra blankets, none in the room.
The Tahoe Beach and Ski Club Owners Association
Featuring a private beach, this lakefront resort is within a 5-minute drive to Heavenly Mountain Ski Resort. It has a heated year-round outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in rooms.Each suite at the Tahoe Beach and Ski Club is furnished with a kitchenette. The kitchenette includes a microwave, and refrigerator. Select suites include a balcony or patio.The on-site fitness center, a sauna, and 2 hot bathtubs are also available for guest use. A horse shoe area, tennis court, volleyball court and playground are on site.Water sports activities are 950 feet away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is a 1-hour drive away. MontBleu Casino and other casinos are within 1.5 miles from Tahoe Beach and Ski Club.
- Excellent location and the room was pristine – it has more than what we needed!
- I will be back to this place! Perfect Tahoe suite!
- Amazing hotel right by the lake. Staff was absolutely incredible. Great rooms…fire pits right by the lake was awesome. Everything was perfect. Any bad reviews about this place are crazy. Will be going here again for sure.
- I like how when I requested a lake view room they gave me one right next to the busy street where I heard cars all night long. I like how when I went to check in they had no file of me in the system and took 20 mins. I like how even before I checked in they had 2 guest complaining about a list full of problems they have had. The room is nice but this place looks a lot different by the pictures and by the staff treatment. Didn’t come with any extra blankets in the room and my co worker slept with out a blanket till the office opened up. Worst price for this place.
- Rooms were spacious and nicely updated. Beach location was great.
Tahoe Seasons Resort, a VRI resort
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a barbecue, Tahoe Seasons Resort, a VRI resort offers accommodations in South Lake Tahoe. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has ski storage and ski equipment is available. You can play tennis and pool at the resort. Patsy’s Skilift is 1.1 miles from Tahoe Seasons Resort, a VRI resort, and The Gondola at Heavenly is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- So close to the Gondola. And the staff were very friendly and helpful
- For skiing, the location is excellent; just a few hundred feet walk to the hill
- Very clean and quaint property..nice place to relaxing after a day of activities..
- The suite was perfect for my family of 5 with 3 small children- large bath tub was fun. More spacious than expected.
- Huge room fitted for four people, two TVs, sofa, gas fireplace, a lot of closets, kitchen space with cabinet. Clean, smell good. Very friendly and helpful staff, available 24 hours. Free valet parking. Location of resort is great, on the mountain, right in middle of the beautiful forest, close to German pub. Dream to come back.
The Ridge Crest
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, The Ridge Crest is located in Stateline in the region of Nevada, just 5 miles from South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service, business center, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Carson City is 15 miles from The Ridge Crest, and Virginia City is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Great room with all facilities you need. We were able to cook dinner and Lake Tahoe is a great location
Sleep number bed !
Good break from everything –no cellphone signal, no traffic lights etc
- The close access to the Heavenly stagecoach lift and the friendly and convenient shuttle service. Our little Honda Fit was undergunned for the snow. So being able to get where we needed safely really helped make the trip. This was our first trip to the snow and we couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay. Especially for the reasonable price.
Where do i start?!!! So many bad things to say! 2 managers i have spoken to, one called Amanda Who basically has an attitude problem, and the other ones , who seems to actually want to help but doesnt follow through with anything!
Would not have put a rat in the management team
BE CAREFUL OF THE RESTAURANT MANGEMENT TEAM!!!
- I was not expecting such a nice apt type room. It was remodeled to the T…I was so impressed by everything that I am considering looking into a timeshare here. You will not be disappointed
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort By Diamond Resorts
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Nestled in beautiful South Lake Tahoe, this property offers spacious, studio-style accommodations and a range of amenities just minutes from outdoor recreational activities and casino entertainment.Guests at Lake Tahoe Vacation can participate in year-round activities. In the winter, enjoy world-class skiing, snowmobiling and snowshoeing. In the summer, go canoeing, golfing or mountain climbing.After a day of fun, relax in the indoor or outdoor heated pool or soak in one of the hot tubs. Workout in Vacation Resort’s on-site fitness center or play a game of pool in the game room.
- Nice property, close to lake and the other attractions. Kitchenette was equipped with all utensils (and wine opener!) and was a big plus for us as a family. The fire pits outside and the hot pool were very nice too.
- Location,playing area,indoor-outdoor pool,fire pits outside,beach nearby a pleasure to be at Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort,will be back soon 😍👨👩👧🛏👌
- The room had a comfy bed and well stocked kitchen in case we chose to cook. The on-site restaurant food was really delicious and offered a number of gluten free options as well. A daily Happy Hour from 2-6 was a nice treat.
- The kitchenette was great! It was small, but totally useable and fairly well stocked with appliances and utensils. The bathroom decor was nice. The overall layout of the room was good. The location was terrific – centrally located to restaurants and very close to Heavenly Village. I appreciated having an extra blanket in the cupboard as I always sleep cold.
- The game room and activity center was nice. The concierge desk was extreme friendly and helpful. They provided lots of local discounts.
Forest Suites Resort at the Heavenly Village
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. In the heart of South Lake Tahoe, this California property features a hot breakfast buffet, wine and cheese receptions, and movie night. Lake Tahoe Airport is 7 miles away.All guest rooms provide cable TV. Forest Suites Resort at the Heavenly Village provides a desk and sitting area as well.Guests have access to an outdoor pool, hot tub, and free Wi-Fi throughout their stay at the Forest Suites. A fitness center, massage services, and free parking are available.Guests can visit Heavenly Lake Tahoe ski resort 2 miles away. Thomas F. Regan Memorial City Beach is 3 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was wonderful and rooms was comfortable and spacious.
- It was within walking distance of the casino. The lifts and stores.
- Check in was easy and staff was very pleasant and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was always well stocked and actually pretty tasty. Parking was easy. Perfect location. Accessibility to the Gondola was great, as was the accessibility to the village shops and restaurants.
- Overall I was very pleased with this place. We had a handicap suite so it was different than a regular suite. It was cleann. Just missing an oven. The staff was very friendly and helpful!
- Great location and easy walk to everything. The room was a bit dated but was clean
3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club
One of our best sellers in South Lake Tahoe! Located 2 blocks from the Heavenly Valley Gondola, 3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club in South Lake Tahoe is a non-smoking mountain cabin-style hotel property offering fantastic hotel accommodations with a great Sierra mountain vacation experience.Beautiful Lake Tahoe scenery, large rooms, centrally located and pet friendly hotel rooms, are just a part of what makes the amenities at 3 Peaks superior to that of most other hotels and hotel resorts.
- Staff was very helpful. We accidentally booked the wrong weekend but they still accommodated us. Weird trip at first as they gave us the key to the wrong room as we did a late check in, but staff was very helpful working it out the next morning.
- Love the convenience to the Heavenly Gondola. We walked there with our ski boots on each morning. No need to pay for parking by the Gondola. There is usually coffee in the lobby and there is a coffee machine in the room.
- Spacious and roomy even for our little fur babies. Balcony was nice. Very comfortable and cozy.
- Close by the lake and shopping center the best part very friendly to pets
- Everything but the pillows, I know everyone has their own opinion and likes but the pillows left me with a sore neck in the morning.
Top Resorts In Al Tahoe California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Al Tahoe California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Al Tahoe California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Al Tahoe California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!