10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zugarramurdi Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Zugarramurdi Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zugarramurdi Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zugarramurdi Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zugarramurdi Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zugarramurdi Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zugarramurdi Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zugarramurdi Navarre:
Hotel Rural Irigoienea
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Rural Irigoienea offers accommodations in Urdax. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. San Sebastian is 24 miles from Hotel Rural Irigoienea, and Biarritz is 15 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 16 miles away.
- Croissants flakey and all breakfast fresh and locally sourced. delicious plus the views and scenery of the valley is just unbelievable.
- Magical location and lovely house. The proprietor couldn’t have been more attentive and provided an excellent breakfast. We stayed for just one night on our way south but wished it were longer.
- Breakfast with home made yogurt and freshly pressed orange juice. Lovely decorated rooms. A reading veranda with a beautiful view over the valley.
- Very attentive host and beautiful home with interesting history. Town is a quick walk and is peaceful. Good restaurant choices with accommodating and friendly staff. One of our favourite Basque towns to visit. It’s a small intimate town.
Excelente trato del prioietario. Muy amable y atento en todo. Recomendaciones sobre que ver y hacer en la zona, donde comer, etc.
Es una casa rural “bikefriendly”; nosotros traíamos bicilcetas y tienen zona de taller, lavado y guardado. Todo genial!
Hotel Venta de Etxalar
Hotel Venta de Etxalar offers accommodations in Etxalar. The hotel has a playground and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Sebastian is 17 miles from Hotel Venta de Etxalar, and Biarritz is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Venta de Etxalar.
- Wonderful suite with balcony and huge bed. Choice of 3 places to eat Restaurant, combinados basic menu and tapas in the bar
- The location is good if you have a car, and the rooms are spacious and well kept. The breakfast was good in general. There was enough place to park, and the wifi worked well.
- Despite proximity of the main road the rooms are very quiet and sitting on the balcony listening to the nearby river is really relaxing. Food – the daily menu has varied options and is excellent value. Breakfast selection amazing. Staff – many of whom we recognise having visited the hotel over the past 5 years or so – very helpful and friendly. We always recommend the Venta Etxalar to friends and we will certainly be returning again and again.
- We stayed in a spacious corner suite, with a wrap around balcony. The room was well equipped and comfortable, with a good bathroom. There were several food options in the hotel, and the food was nice. Location very good for exploring the local Pyrenees, and good access for a day trip to San Sebastian.
- The restaurant at the property was excellent. Food was best we had in Spain and great value. The meal we had there was worth the trip.
Hotel Señorío de Ursua
Hotel Rural Señorío de Ursua is located in Arizcun, 27 miles from San Sebastian and 21 miles from Biarritz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pamplona is 26 miles from Hotel Rural Señorío de Ursua, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Everything but especially the staff, wonderful people, food great, accommodation, great location couldn’t have asked for better
Big country house with cosy common areas and a lovely garden to sit in the evening or to enjoy the breakfast. Easy to find with clear signs from the main road. The junction on the main road was surrounded by warehouses, which luckily were not visible from the hotel, housing two restaurants that were within a short walk offering food and cider.
Relaxing atmosphere – just what we were looking for.
- Quaint little property, a little outdated but staff make the most of it.
- Hoteñito cuidado y con encanto, el personal muy atento
- La hubicacion y lo amable de su servicio ,el silencio de la zona
Located in Garzáin in the region of Navarra, 26 miles from San Sebastian, Baztan features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Biarritz is 24 miles from Baztan, and Pamplona is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Great undercover parking for motorcycles. Informative staff. We used it as an overnight stop whilst riding motorcycles in the area. The walk into the town was a bit of a hike but well worth it for the restaurants and local food.
Big pool we didn’t use but looked nice.
Balcony had a nice view.
- The hotel was very clean and the rooms spacious with balconies overlooking the pool area and some with mountain views. The bar staff were very friendly and the tapas menu was tasty and authentic. There wasn’t anything fancy about the hotel, but it was a great value stop in the stunning countryside of the Pyrenees.
- A good sized room with a lovely balcony. Nice facilities swimming pool, garden and bar. We had a delicious gin and tonic sitting on the terrace. We rode our bikes and there was a secure cupboard to lock them up.
- Beautiful location; wonderful balconies; friendly staff; excellent location; great value; very quiet
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Elizondo offers accommodations in Elizondo, just 26 miles from San Sebastian. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Biarritz is 23 miles from Hotel Elizondo, and Pamplona is 24 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 20 miles away.
- Excellent breakfast, quiet location and staff very welcoming
- The location was excellent; the staff, very friendly
- Hotel is immaculate, and tastefully furnished . All the staff were very pleasant and helpful, even though we spoke very little Spanish and they spoke no English ! A great place to stay on route through Pyrannees.Good value for money
- Comfortable bed. Good size rooms. Quiet location. Great staff.
Bed was comfy, room was spotless and seems new, breakfast buffet was good for Europe.
GM or owner was a superb friendly gentleman who worked with us to help us even though he didn’t speak English.
Hotel Rural Bereau
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural Bereau is located in Lesaka, just 16 miles from San Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Biarritz is 17 miles from Hotel Rural Bereau, and Pamplona is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, reasonably priced food and drink, mountain location.
- We used the hotel as a transit stop but we’re pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere of the hotel. The staff were great, the room clean and tidy. The location for us was fantastic only a few mms from the French border. Will stop again.
- we liked the room and the decor of the hotel,rustic and authentic,with lovely paintings.The owner was very helpful,looking after all our needs,including lending us an umbrella!! I didn’t get to use the spa bath but I particularly liked the shower with its rainshower head that got the day off to an invigorating start!!!
- Good location for over night only 100mts from the main road for our onward trip!
- Beautifully clean rooms, but bar area not very cosy! Stair area not very well lit!
Hotel Atxaspi offers accommodations in Lesaka.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, biking and fishing. San Sebastian is 15 miles from Hotel Atxaspi, and Biarritz is 18 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 9 miles away.
- beautiful location, lovely continental breakfast, friendly staff, clean and spacious, a little gem in a beautiful town.
- Very helpful staff and large, beautiful room in a great little town in the Spanish Pyrenees.
- We liked everything about our stay there for three nights
- Está todo perfecto. El propietario ha sido muy atento y amable. El lugar es precioso, íntimo y limpio. El hecho de que la zona de relax sea privada es un detallazo.
- La habitación estaba muy bien y en la sala relax pasamos un rato agustisimo.
This historic and charming building dating back to the 18th century was carefully restored in 2002 into a comfortable hotel.The homey feel of the building has not been lost with the restoration and as a hotel it still retains its former character and features.Half an hour away you’ll find 6 golf course, 3 Thalassotherapy spas and walking paths, as well as the cities of San Sebastian, Fuenterrabia, Biarritz, Hendaye and Saint Jean De Luz.The closest airports are Biarritz or San Sebastian.
- This hotel is just delightful, everything was superb.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Hotel is very impressive, situated in an old renovated building. Well-priced restaurant. Nice balcony.
- Good location, easy parking, friendly staff, nice rooms, well priced evening meal-(27 euros for 3 course meal, including wine and coffee) and good breakfast included with room rate. Small but well stocked shop opposite hotel.
- Appreciated extended stay even thought not booked in advance
- Decor was attractive, lounge area comfortable, Restaurant good,rooms large.
Palacio de Yrisarri
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Palacio de Yrisarri is located in Igantzi in the region of Navarra. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Sebastian is 16 miles from Palacio de Yrisarri, and Biarritz is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The location is breathtaking. Friendly and helpful staff, great restaurant, great rooms. The surrounding mountains and the stone building of the hotel are very beautiful.
Various activities for kids and adults;
Situated over hill with breathtaking view of the mountains;
Friendly and helpful staff;
Very clean renovated spacious rooms;
Value for money is excellent.
- A lovely location with extraordinary views in all directions!
- The beds were extra comfy, the views are amazing. The activities are very interesting and fun.
- The room was very neutral and clean and close to all activities. The views were nice.
Located in Oronoz-Mugaire in the region of Navarra, 22 miles from San Sebastian, Hotel Urgaín features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Biarritz is 24 miles from Hotel Urgaín, and Pamplona is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Set in a cute little town. A brook runs right next to the building, giving a pleasant sound. Very relaxed staff – the cook was the desk guy. He cooked me an enormous breakfast.
nice spacious room, good restaurant average prices, good stopover.
negotiated 12.00 departure.
covered parking for car.
- Excelente ubicación para conocer la zona.El personal muy atento y el restaurante muy acogedor.
Las habitaciones daban directamente al río, por lo que puedes despertar escuchando el sonido del agua.
Justo en un cruce de carreteras, permite viajar fácilmente por el Valle de Baztán y llegar a Pamplona en unos 40 minutos.
El desayuno es completo y bastante bueno.
El alojamiento dispone de un aparcamiento cubierto y otro al aire libre vigilado con cámaras de seguridad.
tenian unos pinchos muy ricos en su restaurante.
Temperatura agradable habitacion ya que fuera hacia mucho frio.
Top Hotels In Zugarramurdi Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zugarramurdi Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zugarramurdi Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zugarramurdi Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!