10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zozaia Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Zozaia Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zozaia Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zozaia Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zozaia Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zozaia Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zozaia Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zozaia Navarre:
Located in Garzáin in the region of Navarra, 26 miles from San Sebastian, Baztan features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Biarritz is 24 miles from Baztan, and Pamplona is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Great undercover parking for motorcycles. Informative staff. We used it as an overnight stop whilst riding motorcycles in the area. The walk into the town was a bit of a hike but well worth it for the restaurants and local food.
Big pool we didn’t use but looked nice.
Balcony had a nice view.
- The hotel was very clean and the rooms spacious with balconies overlooking the pool area and some with mountain views. The bar staff were very friendly and the tapas menu was tasty and authentic. There wasn’t anything fancy about the hotel, but it was a great value stop in the stunning countryside of the Pyrenees.
- A good sized room with a lovely balcony. Nice facilities swimming pool, garden and bar. We had a delicious gin and tonic sitting on the terrace. We rode our bikes and there was a secure cupboard to lock them up.
- Beautiful location; wonderful balconies; friendly staff; excellent location; great value; very quiet
Located in Oronoz-Mugaire in the region of Navarra, 22 miles from San Sebastian, Hotel Urgaín features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Biarritz is 24 miles from Hotel Urgaín, and Pamplona is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Set in a cute little town. A brook runs right next to the building, giving a pleasant sound. Very relaxed staff – the cook was the desk guy. He cooked me an enormous breakfast.
nice spacious room, good restaurant average prices, good stopover.
negotiated 12.00 departure.
covered parking for car.
- Excelente ubicación para conocer la zona.El personal muy atento y el restaurante muy acogedor.
Las habitaciones daban directamente al río, por lo que puedes despertar escuchando el sonido del agua.
Justo en un cruce de carreteras, permite viajar fácilmente por el Valle de Baztán y llegar a Pamplona en unos 40 minutos.
El desayuno es completo y bastante bueno.
El alojamiento dispone de un aparcamiento cubierto y otro al aire libre vigilado con cámaras de seguridad.
tenian unos pinchos muy ricos en su restaurante.
Temperatura agradable habitacion ya que fuera hacia mucho frio.
Hotel Venta de Ulzama
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Venta de Ulzama offers accommodations in Ultzama . The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.San Sebastian is 27 miles from Hotel Venta de Ulzama, and Pamplona is 15 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 18 miles away.
- The hotel was located fairly near Pamplona. It was in the middle of Country was lovely with dogs and deer near hotel.
- Beautiful location, wonderful old building with lovely rooms. Good food.
- El restaurante! Que maravilla!la mejor comida de la zona. Hay que comer los canutillos de crema una delicia!
- Lugar muy acogedor en un entorno precioso, perfecto para desconectar. La chimenea espectacular.
Hotel rural precioso, rodeado de una granja de cierzos.
Servicio excelente, restaurante muy bueno.
Hotel Señorío de Ursua
Hotel Rural Señorío de Ursua is located in Arizcun, 27 miles from San Sebastian and 21 miles from Biarritz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pamplona is 26 miles from Hotel Rural Señorío de Ursua, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Everything but especially the staff, wonderful people, food great, accommodation, great location couldn’t have asked for better
Big country house with cosy common areas and a lovely garden to sit in the evening or to enjoy the breakfast. Easy to find with clear signs from the main road. The junction on the main road was surrounded by warehouses, which luckily were not visible from the hotel, housing two restaurants that were within a short walk offering food and cider.
Relaxing atmosphere – just what we were looking for.
- Quaint little property, a little outdated but staff make the most of it.
- Hoteñito cuidado y con encanto, el personal muy atento
- La hubicacion y lo amable de su servicio ,el silencio de la zona
Hotel Venta de Etxalar
Hotel Venta de Etxalar offers accommodations in Etxalar. The hotel has a playground and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Sebastian is 17 miles from Hotel Venta de Etxalar, and Biarritz is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Venta de Etxalar.
- Wonderful suite with balcony and huge bed. Choice of 3 places to eat Restaurant, combinados basic menu and tapas in the bar
- The location is good if you have a car, and the rooms are spacious and well kept. The breakfast was good in general. There was enough place to park, and the wifi worked well.
- Despite proximity of the main road the rooms are very quiet and sitting on the balcony listening to the nearby river is really relaxing. Food – the daily menu has varied options and is excellent value. Breakfast selection amazing. Staff – many of whom we recognise having visited the hotel over the past 5 years or so – very helpful and friendly. We always recommend the Venta Etxalar to friends and we will certainly be returning again and again.
- We stayed in a spacious corner suite, with a wrap around balcony. The room was well equipped and comfortable, with a good bathroom. There were several food options in the hotel, and the food was nice. Location very good for exploring the local Pyrenees, and good access for a day trip to San Sebastian.
- The restaurant at the property was excellent. Food was best we had in Spain and great value. The meal we had there was worth the trip.
Xantalen Spa Adults Only
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Xantalen Spa is located in Igantzi, just 16 miles from San Sebastian. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Biarritz is 19 miles from Xantalen Spa, and Pamplona is 28 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 10 miles away.
This place is exceptional! the owner is extremely kind and helpful. The views are just priceless! and the breakfast with the mountains covered with mist….
such a shame we could not stay longer!
The host is very kind and helpful, even though his English is not spectacular.
The property is very well maintened, and a small jewel, both for position, spaciousness, furniture…
I loved reading a book on the couch in the common area (there are not many rooms, don’t worry) with a fantastic view on the mountains.
Also very lavish breakfast and welcome drinks.
The SPA area is in the ex-garage, and isn’t partcularly impressive, but though small was made extremely well and intimate.
- The views from the hotel were stunning and the loudest noise was the sound of cow bell in a far field. We ate a great breakfast outside looking at the mountains. The owner is very friendly and enjoyed talking to us. He had a very good local knowledge and gave great advice about where to visit etc. The room was comfortable and clean. The road leading to the property is interesting but you do get great views from it.
- It was excellent stay. We have unforgettable experience. We met unusual hospitality and top rated services from the owner. This countryside small hotel was really amazing. The room was large with huge place for the dress. The bed was large end very comfy. It was silence and fresh mount air movement from the open window on the night. The pillows were bamboo made. The bathroom was large, spotless and nice designed. The breakfast was rich and authentic. The table was served on the outer place in front the scenic view of surround green covered mountains. On the evenings the owner gave us the great bonus – glass of vine with jamon and interesting story about bask country. All these at the dusk and moon rising over the magnificent mountains. In conclusion: one of the best places for couple recreation after heavy tourist day. High recommend.
- El trato de Mario. Super cordial y atento. El hotel, precioso. La situación immejorable.
- This place is exceptional! the owner is extremely kind and helpful. The views are just priceless! and the breakfast with the mountains covered with mist….
Hotel Rural Quinto Real
Surrounded by countryside, Hostal Rural Quinto Real is located in Eugi, only 15.5 miles from Pamplona. This rustic-style guest house offers stunning views of the Eugi Reservoir and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Rural Quinto Real are decorated with rustic décor and come with a TV, desk, telephone and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer views of the reservoir.Hostal Rural Quinto Real has a bar and a restaurant with an exterior terrace and serving local food with fresh ingredients. There is also a large garden area and a children’s playground.The area is ideal for cycling and hiking. Staff at the tour desk can provide tourist information.Hostal Rural Quinto Real is close to Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Roncesvalles and Elizondo are 18.6 miles from the Hostal.
- Friendly service and pleasant outside seating area. Lovely view over the lake.
In two short words, “absolute gem.” Truly nothing to not enjoy, but let’s begin with the staff because they make this place worth the visit. The owner could not be more inviting, friendly, and the reason you never want to check out. The food is top notch, I travelled with two others and we tried as much of the menu as possible. Everything was delicious from the beers and snacks to the main dishes. There are also a few great restaurants within a short drive but if you have only one night, the restaurant is the best call.
A perfect place to visit with friends or alone. The locals are inviting and congregate in the bar during the evenings and make it hard to leave without new friends. Without a question if this is available, book it!
Having stayed in the Basque country for the past 12 summers this is by far the very best place as far as location, value for the money, and service. You will be thankful you stayed too.
- nice location beside the highway. easy to approach by bus or taxi from pamplona
- The dinner was outstanding. Management should promote it more intensively
- Lo peor el desayuno. Las opciones de desayuno q te dan son muy pobres y caras; por lo mismo desayunas en cafetería y vale mucho menos pero los croissants eran de hacía cuatro o cinco días; todos los días eran los mismos, cada día más duros. Eso es un poco penoso; en plena Semana Santa no tengan bolleria recién hecha.
Palacio de Yrisarri
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Palacio de Yrisarri is located in Igantzi in the region of Navarra. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Sebastian is 16 miles from Palacio de Yrisarri, and Biarritz is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The location is breathtaking. Friendly and helpful staff, great restaurant, great rooms. The surrounding mountains and the stone building of the hotel are very beautiful.
Various activities for kids and adults;
Situated over hill with breathtaking view of the mountains;
Friendly and helpful staff;
Very clean renovated spacious rooms;
Value for money is excellent.
- A lovely location with extraordinary views in all directions!
- The beds were extra comfy, the views are amazing. The activities are very interesting and fun.
- The room was very neutral and clean and close to all activities. The views were nice.
Kuko Hotel Restaurant – Adults Only
The Kuko Hotel Restaurant is a charming restored country house in the Basque countryside. All rooms have plasma-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The Kuko offers natural beauty and traditional design. The terrace has views of an impressive mountain range and there is a lounge with a fireplace.All rooms are spacious and full of natural light. Rooms all have a natural wood ceiling and stone walls. Each room has a different design.The hotel is set in Zozaia. This village is between Biarritz, Pamplona and San Sebastian.
- Casa rural muy bonita, en lo alto de la montaña. Sirven un desayuno continental muy bueno, con pan casero, y zumo de naranja recién exprimido. Nos encantó!!
- Habitaciones con vistas espectaculares, desconexión total. Los dueños encantadores, la cena muy buena y el desayuno espectacular.
Es una casa rural preciosa, decorada con muchísimo encanto en una zona increíble. La habitación en general era muy cómoda, espaciosa y con mucho detalle.
Todo lo que nos ofrecieron para desayunar estaba riquísimo, además de la fantástica cena que degustamos en el alojamiento.
- Magnífica atención de los propietarios. Muy buenas vistas. Posibilidad de realizar rutas. Muy buenos el desayuno continental y la cena (elaboradas con productos caseros).
- Fantástico. Los dueños encantadores. Con vistas espectaculares, ideal para descansar.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Elizondo offers accommodations in Elizondo, just 26 miles from San Sebastian. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Biarritz is 23 miles from Hotel Elizondo, and Pamplona is 24 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 20 miles away.
- Excellent breakfast, quiet location and staff very welcoming
- The location was excellent; the staff, very friendly
- Hotel is immaculate, and tastefully furnished . All the staff were very pleasant and helpful, even though we spoke very little Spanish and they spoke no English ! A great place to stay on route through Pyrannees.Good value for money
- Comfortable bed. Good size rooms. Quiet location. Great staff.
Bed was comfy, room was spotless and seems new, breakfast buffet was good for Europe.
GM or owner was a superb friendly gentleman who worked with us to help us even though he didn’t speak English.
Top Hotels In Zozaia Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zozaia Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zozaia Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zozaia Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!