10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zoufftgen Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Zoufftgen Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zoufftgen Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zoufftgen Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zoufftgen Lorraine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zoufftgen Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zoufftgen Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zoufftgen Lorraine:
La Lorraine is offering accommodations in Zoufftgen. The hotel also has free WiFi and free private parking.At the hotel, each room comes with a closet. At La Lorraine the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 44 miles from La Lorraine.
- Very hospitable friendly host. The breakfast was fabulous. Quality products beautifully presented. Convenient parking. Quiet lovely location.
- The room was beautifully arranged and spotlessly clean
I came late for dinner to the hotel. I asked if it was possible to still eat something quick because I had to return to work. They said yes and I settled to my table, got 3 small but very nice dishes awaiting my main dish – a steak. The small dishes were very special in the good sense.
But, being a Michelin star restaurant, the Chef couldn’t make it as quick as I needed. Result: I couldn’t eat … But I didn’t need to pay neither. They took their responsibility without asking. And I appreciate that very much.
The hotel restaurant is situated at the entrance of a small village very beautiful but though, at +/- 15 min. drive from the industrial parks.
- Excellent hosts at hotel and extensive breakfast menu.
- Nice charmant room, excellent breakfast, nice hosts
Kyriad Design Enzo Thionville
One of our top picks in Thionville.Located in Thionville in the Lorraine region, this Kyriad design hotel features a sauna and a 24-hour reception. It offers contemporary accommodations and a breakfast buffet is prepared daily.Guest rooms at Kyriad Design Enzo Thionville are decorated in a modern style. They have a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access.Activities and sights nearby include golf and visits to Lagrange Castle. Kyriad Design Enzo Thionville is only 3.3 mi from Thionville train station and 26 mi from Metz Nancy Airport. An airport shuttle service is provided.
- Location is great, discount at restaurants just behind hotel! Hotel looked and smelled clean. Staff was friendly.
Size of room.
My two boys love staying here on our way home from Italy every year for the last 4 years.
Location was close to my work
Some staff very pleasant
- Close to Fratelli restaurant and great double glazing couldn’t hear the motorway
Next of high way ,many restaurant and a kinepolis cinema next door ,rooms was big and clean ….perfect for 1 or 2 days drive throw very easy access from high way….
Big parking so was perfect for my small truck
Kyriad Prestige Thionville Centre
Located in Thionville, this hotel features a panoramic terrace with views over Wilson Park. Air-conditioned guest rooms feature satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Each guest room has a contemporary décor. All of the modern rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. Guests can enjoy a drink in the lounge bar.Kyriad Prestige Thionville Center is accessible via the A31 motorway. Luxembourg International Airport is 28 mi away.
- The staff was excellent, and the location is perfect.
- The management and reception team were great. The staff were kind and informative. The rooms were clean.
- Clean facilities, comfortable beds, excellent staff.
- Very friendly staff, hotel near the main streets, excellent for such price
- A great location and a very modern and clean room. It was very hot that day so I was very thankful for the air conditioning.
La Demeure De La Dame Du Fer By Philippe Jégo
Built in 1906, La Demeure De La Dame Du Fer sits in a 4-hectare landscape park. It offers free WiFi access, a restaurant, a terrace and an elevator.The rooms and suites at La Demeure De La Dame Du Fer feature a view of the park, a wardrobe, individual heating, and the private bathrooms are complete with free toiletries.A continental breakfast of French pastries, hot beverages, orange juice, butter, yogurt, cheese, cereals, bread and cold cuts is available with a supplement. The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine.La Demeure De La Dame Du Fer is 18 mi from Metz, Amnéville – Les Thermes and its golf course are 9.9 mi away, and free private parking is provided on site.
- We had dinner and breakfast both of which we thoroughly enjoyed.
Cosy place to stay with great restaurant
- Beautiful and very large room, bed was very good. Very clean bathroom and room. Just a perfect location! We also took the dinner in the hotel and this was very nice as well. Not expensive at all and very good service.
- What a pleasant surprise to find this lovely restaurant-hotel in an area otherwise not over-endowed with quality hospitality! Doubts may arise as you drive through Hayange, which frankly has seen better days, but they are immediately dispelled as you turn into the drive of the Chateau de Wendel, and they are blown away when you enter la Demeure de la Dame du Fer. Beautifully renovated, rooms and restaurant tastefully decorated, welcoming staff and attentive service in the restaurant. And the food was a delight! The chef and manager, Philippe Jégo, has every reason to be proud!
The only point of improvement I suggest is the organisation of breakfast.
It is OK in itself, but a bit more attention of staff, a better supply of choice in tea, perhaps some eggs
would be nice as well.
One other suggestion is to make it easier to combine a reservation for a room and for the restaurant.
Première Classe Thionville
Located in Thionville, Première Classe Thionville offers a 24-hour reception, daily newspapers and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Château de la Grange is 1.9 mi away.All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a desk, an alarm clock and a private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast serving orange juice, coffee, milk and fresh bread is available each morning. Restaurants can be found in the town center.Metz is only a 25-minute drive away and Guentrange Fort is 2.2 mi from the hotel. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Excellent location and very good price. Clean and convenient for a stopover or maxi two days
- The rooms were nice, clean, and modern looking. Great place to stay for the price.
- the hotel and room were worth the money for one night – I liked the free parking. this is definitely a 2 star property and should be looked at as such. it served the purpose.
- I liked the location and friendly staff. After my previous stay I forgot my watch which they acknowledged and kept for me until my return. I appreciate the level of honesty. Will definitely stay again as I travel to this area often.
- Excellent room, staff extremely helpful and friendly. Easy to find and practical location for access to main routes and town facilities.
Logis-Hôtel des Oliviers
Citotel-Logis des Oliviers is ideally located in the historical center of Thionville, just a 5-minute walk from the train station.The rooms are decorated in a Provincial style and include a flat-screen TV with Canal + channels. Free Wi-Fi and a hairdryer are also provided. A buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast room or on the terrace near the olive trees.Hotel des Oliviers is less than a 5-minute drive from the A31 motorway. Guests will enjoy the quiet bustle of a pedestrian-only shopping street near the green banks of the Moselle.Parking is available near the property and parking for bicycles and motorcycles is provided in the hotel’s interior courtyard.
- staff friendly, breakfast fine, kinda noisy neighborhood
- Close to everything, lovely room overlooking courtyard
- The hotel is in a walking area of the city, so it’s quiet with no noisy traffic.
- A warm welcome and the room was lovely, clean and comfortable
- The owner was always available to help our answer questions.
Hôtel Mercure Thionville Centre Porte du Luxembourg
The Mercure Thionville Center is located along the Mosel River, near the pedestrian areas and the heart of the historic city center. It is located a 15-minute drive from Amnéville Zoo andThe friendly and helpful team will welcome you and do the most to make your stay comfortable.All guestrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with modern private bathrooms, comfortable beds, satellite TV, and internet access. Smoking rooms and a disability access room are available upon request.Thionville is a peaceful city surrounded by the beautiful town of Metz, Luxembourg and Germany.To have a glimpse at these charming places, or to benefit from the high-speed train which takes you to Paris in less than two hours, the Mercure Thionville Center may well be the best place to stay.
- Very close to the city center. If you want to go ha e drinks or food it’s easily all within walking distance
- Very close to railway station. Good restaurant with nice sea food.
Best view ever inexperienced
Good breakfast and kind staff
- Great breakfast, really one of the best. Coffee from espresso machine freshly ground beans. Boil eggs yourself (I don’t understand there are still so many hotels that have pre-boiled eggs that are hard or even green. Excellent location right in the middle of the small center with lots of restaurants and cafes. Everything in order. Very helpful friendly staff. The attached restaurant is a nice extra.
- The people in reception and in restaurant where friendly
ibis Thionville Porte du Luxembourg
The ibis Thionville Porte du Luxembourg is located in Yutz, 0.9 mi from the train station, a 10-minute drive from Amnéville Zoo, the Walygator theme park and the city of Luxembourg. Traditional cuisine is served in the restaurant and the rooms include free Wi-Fi.Decorated in a modern style, the rooms are all equipped with a TV, air conditioning and a desk. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower toilet and hairdryer, and some rooms can accommodate guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.The onsite bar features a terrace and is open 24/24.Guests can purchase discounted tickets to the Amnéville Zoo on site. Metz is a 25-minute drive away and Metz.Amnéville Golf Club is a 15-minute drive away.
Altogether it was a comfortable stay. The room was spotless and the beds comfortable. The staff was really nice and they all speak English.
The breakfast was ok as well.
- The staff were very friendly. We have stayed at several Ibis hotels and found this the best. The hotel was very clean and the bed very comfortable. The restaurant was nicely furnished with service from a very friendly and happy lady. We stayed here overnight on route between Italy and Rotterdam and found it more than met our needs. It was exceptional value for money and would make a good base for visiting the area. We will certainly use this hotel again.
- Nice location, very easy to arrive, friendly staff
- Very friendly and extremely helpful staff. Clean, very tidy and spacious room with very comfortable double bed.
- Comfortable clean in a good area 20 min walk into thionville breakfast was great staff lovley and helpful parkjng secure and on dite especially for a motorcycle
- Altogether it was a comfortable stay. The room was spotless and the beds comfortable. The staff was really nice and they all speak English.
Campanile Thionville – Yutz
Located 1.2 mi from Thionville, the hotel is located just off the E25/A31 motorway. Guests are invited to relax on the furnished terrace and to enjoy the garden views from their rooms.The air-conditioned guest rooms include flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and free internet access. They all feature private bathrooms and facilities for making hot drinks.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. Campanile Thionville – Yutz also has an on-site restaurant.Free private parking is possible at Campanile Thionville – Yutz and Metz is 17 mi away. Luxembourg is 20 mi from the hotel.
- it’s the fourth times at Campanile Yutz, it’s my home away from home
- The location was great and the style of the hotel was traditional, which was what we were looking for. Parking was easy on the street outside. The room was large and clean.
- We chose this hotel because it was close to the motorway and therefore convenient for our trip south. It is not pretty or so but practical. Restaurant on location, which is, again, practical but the food is nothing to write home about.
Breakfast is varied. Coffee too light.
Relatively easy to find.
By closing, completely the shutter and the window, and putting the airco, I slept well despite the traffic almost incessant in this street.The cook was helpful and attentive to the state of the buffet.
- Breakfast very good (as are most Campaniles!).. We also had dinner which was excellent both in choice and quality of food. We were surprised to find that, on a Saturday night at 8.30pm we were the only ones in the dining room! We felt so-oo sorry for the chef, who had obviously gone to a lot of trouble. I think the “Buffalo Grill” nearby might have had something to do with it!…
Hôtel du Parc
Hôtel du Parc is located in Thionville town center, a 15-minute walk from the train station, and features a 24-hour reception and a free Wi-Fi connection. All rooms have elevator access and include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Each room also includes a desk, wardrobe, telephone and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A buffet breakfast is available daily and it is possible to enjoy it in the comfort of your room on request.Hôtel du Parcoffers luggage storage and newspapers are available. You will find a choice of shops and restaurants in the area. The Musée de la Tour aux Puces is 2,300 feet away.
Check-in was a breeze even thought it was really short notice. Really appreciated staff’s willingness to communicate. They were willing to accept my basic use of French even though their English was much better than my French. Also steered us to a great restaurant, where we had a terrific meal.
Breakfast was good, egg, meat, cheese very continental. Would recommend this hotel
- Good breakfast selection… lots of choice! Easy access to paid parking located on the street in front of the hotel.
- Staff were very helpful and the location was brilliant. Local paid parking was very convenient
- Excellent and well cared for hotel in great location
- There was a safe place for our bikes and the breakfast was excellent
- Check-in was a breeze even thought it was really short notice. Really appreciated staff’s willingness to communicate. They were willing to accept my basic use of French even though their English was much better than my French. Also steered us to a great restaurant, where we had a terrific meal.
Top Hotels In Zoufftgen Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zoufftgen Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zoufftgen Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zoufftgen Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!