10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zouafques Nord-pas-de-calais:
This hotel is located in Pas de Calais, between Calais and Saint-Omer, and is directly accessible from the A26 motorway. It offers rooms with flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms.The Hotel Bal has an a-la-carte restaurant, which serves traditional cuisine along with a daily continental breakfast available upon prior reservation. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room, or on the outdoor terrace.Additional facilities at the Hotel Bal include a bar and free private parking. The Bal is a 10-minute drive from Ardres, and Dunkerque is a 30-minute drive away.
Very friendly staff.
Had a nice dinner for good price. Good breakfast.
We’ll be back !
- We arrived at 8:05pm to find the restaurant closed for food which was really disappointing after a long drive across France to stop over before the tunnel. We were offered a very limited choice but it seemed extremely early for the restaurant to stop serving food especially for a restauarant so close to the tunnel that is being used by people travelling home. The Hotel is clean and very handy for tunnel but we were left hungry!
- we were made very welcome and the fact that we were arriving so late was no issue, thank you hotel bar x
- Great faculties high quality rooms, and a very reasonable price
- Easy to access from motorway & coming off tunnel.
- Very friendly staff.
Château De Cocove
The Château de Cocove is located in Recques-sur-Hem, 12 mi from the Calais coast. Beautifully restored, this 18th century chateau is set in magnificent wooded park land within the proximity of the port of Calais and the Channel tunnel.The uniquely-decorated rooms at Château De Cocove have carpeted or parquet flooring. Some have a view of the park or the gardens and some have access to shared toilet facilities.A great first stop in France. It offers authentic comfort and charm, with an excellent restaurant and choice of wines from the wine-shop in its cellars.
- We stayed in room 3 on the ground floor it was a well appointed room the decor was very pleasing. The breakfast was very good and the dinner was superb
- Excellent restaurant, lovely location Ideal stopover near to Calais
- Beautiful historic Château with an excellent restaurant- good value & close to Calais for wine shopping.
On getting home and scrutinising the bill, I found we were charged, on the first night, for 2 gin and tonics !!!! I was drinking orangina and beer and my husband beer !
Somebody had free drinks on us .
Be more careful in future .
- Excellent quality dinner menu and reasonably priced wines
Auberge Du Moulin D’Audenfort
Located 12 miles from the beaches of Calais and Boulogne, next to the Hem river, Auberge Du Moulin D’Audenfort is a true haven of peace.Enjoy the comfort of elegantly-furnished rooms in which you will find all the necessary amenities as well as a full bathroom. Let the gentle sound of the river lull you to sleep.The Auberge has also built its reputation on the quality of its cuisine made from the freshest local products. Banquets and special events can also be catered for.While staying at the Auberge, make sure you keep some time to go hiking or cycling around the lush countryside of the Licques area.
We arrived on bikes on a wet day and we were given a warm welcome and safe storage for our bikes.
The meal was excellent and good value.
The breakfast was great.
- Great to have a bath. The location is great near A26 but in middle of countryside. As the name suggests it was once a water mill you can still see parts of it. Restaurant and meal fantastic. Breakfast good. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- We didn’t have breakfast as we left very early to catch the Ferry from Calais. However we did have Dinner the night before and the food was so delicious and presented beautifully in a gorgeous setting. We slept soundly and it was lovely to hear the river in the backround. Staff were so delightfully accommodating and helpful.
Tucked away in a small hamlet this small Auberge provided all we needed for a very pleasant overnight stay.
Our room was clean and comfortable. As the Auberge is a converted water mill the original internals are a little quirky, but added to the charm.
Our evening meal was excellent and from a good menu. The staff we met were both friendly and engaging.
Not too far from both the Eurotunnel and Autoroute network I would use again and recommend.
Due to the extreme heat Eurotunnel was running a delayed service so I arrived late . I was welcomed and given time to organise myself before dinner .
The food was delicious with a good choice of typically french cuisine . Comfortable room by the garden , perfect for the dog .
- We arrived on bikes on a wet day and we were given a warm welcome and safe storage for our bikes.
ibis budget Saint-Omer Centre
With a 24-hour front desk, the ibis budget Saint-Omer Center is located in Saint-Omer. Free Wi-Fi access is available and A26 Highway is just 2.5 mi away.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and air conditioning. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Restaurants can be found within 0.6 mi from the hotel.Other facilities offered include a vending machine. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Breakfast was self-service, plenty of choice & quantity. Location close enough to centre of town – an easy walk. Free parking.
Good value accommodation as an overnight stopover. Clean and comfortable room with en-suite .
Breakfast not terribly exciting but adequate. Quiet location.
- Clean, warm, ideal for us for a quick overnight stay.
- A good location 15 minutes walk from the town centre. A budget hotel but excellent value – good breakfast and secure parking for our motor bikes.
- Very close to the bouledrome where we wanted to be
Première Classe Calais Centre-Gare
In the center of Calais, across from Calais Train Station and just under 1 miles from the city’s famous lighthouse, this hotel features a terrace and rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access. A free parking lot is available on site.Guest rooms at the Première Classe Calais Centre-Gare are simply decorated and include a TV with Canal+ cable channels. Each of the rooms has a private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. Additional services provided by the hotel include a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers in the lobby area.
- The location is great that is next to the train terminus.
- The 3-person room was bright and more spacious than the Premier Classe in Bayeux.
- Close to town centre and routes good parking secure
The location right opposite the train station.
I was given a room before 12 o’clock although strictly speaking, arrival time is not before 3 o’clock.
Helpful and friendly black young man who helped me to find my room.
Good breakfast for euro 5.9
Very good location coming from Calais Ferry Terminal
The hotel is located in the quiet village of Wisques, near the impressive Saint- Paul Abbey and surrounded by a 5-acre park. Most rooms are located in small cottages.The hotel features a traditional restaurant with 3 Cocottes Logis de France, offering panoramic views over Saint-Omer.Guests at the hotel benefit from free Wi-Fi internet access and free private parking.As well as being only 3.7 miles from Saint-Omer, the hotel is also not far from the Calais-Reims motorway exit.
- Enjoy rm 18. Large studio with kitchenette, sofa, etc. V spacious. Bathroom excellent. Restaurant v nice 120€ including Pouille Fumé.
- The food is outstanding and the staff attentive and kind.
- Excellent location close to the motorway. Friendly welcome and an excellent dinner in the restaurant. Room was chalet style, clean, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was excellent with plenty of choice.
- Quiet location. Well appointed hotel with good food end excellent service.
- A great sense of privacy. We had a chalet for our one night stay. More suited to longer self – catering stay. But I ought to have known that. Very good facilities indeed. It was disappointing to have had only a one night stay. Saint Omer is a very interesting place and well worth a prolonged stay. This would be an ideal base – short trip to town & a lovely countryside retreat for quieter times.
L’univers in Grand-Fort-Philippe features a terrace and a bar. French and Local dishes are served at the in-house restaurant.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at L’univers.Calais is 16 mi from the accommodations, while De Panne is 30 mi away. Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport is 54 mi from the property.
- Good breakfast, excellent coffee. Good location for our journey. Clean, simple and comfortable room. Lovely and gracious host.
- Very basic and simple but good value for money. The room with the sea view is highly recommended.
- Made very welcome, staff really nice. Food very good.
- It is a nice place, calm and serene with beautiful views. The hotel is nice, room a bit small but clean. We were pleased with our stay and would go again. Thank you.
- It’s a quiet place, if you don’t mind driving for 10 minutes to the nearby town you have plenty of food and wine options.
Logis hôtel du Beffroi Gravelines Dunkerque
Located in the town center of Gravelines, just 3.7 mi from the Dover-Calais ferry departure point, this hotel offers a restaurant and bar and rooms with attached bathroom with free WiFi.Guest rooms at Logis hôtel du Beffroi Gravelines Dunkerque are simply decorated and have a flat-screen TV with international channels, a telephone and a desk. All rooms are serviced by an elevator.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel and for other meals guests are invited to enjoy the on-site restaurant serving local cuisine which is open every day for lunch and dinner. The bar is open 24 hours a day and drinks can be enjoyed on the terrace when the weather is nice.The reception desk at Logis hôtel du Beffroi Gravelines Dunkerque is open 24 hours a day and offers a safety deposit box and free newspapers.For guests with cars, free public parking is available nearby. The Christmas Market of Gravelines takes places in front of Logis hôtel du Beffroi Gravelines Dunkerque. The hotel is a located a 20-minute drive from both Calais and Dunkerque. The Eurontunnel Terminal is 18 mi away.
- Overnight stop off on way back to England. Last minute booking. Happy with my stay.
We come often ( from the Netherlands)
We prefer to be 1 st floor which we got this time. Thank You MERCI!!
- We have stayed here on many occasions, and will continue to do so. The hotel is situated in a very pretty village in the market square. It is convenient for the tunnel and for us for our onward journey. The hotel is clean and comfortable, excellent value for money.
- We have stayed here on many occasions and the fact that we keep returning should say it all!
- We have stayed here on several occasions now and love the location of the hotel. As always, the staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating. We stayed on a Thursday night, and on Fridays there is a market held in the square and surrounding streets, so you cannot park in these areas. The staff were very informative about this, had notices up in the hotel and had a map to show alternative parking areas in the village. Our room was comfortable and breakfast was adequate. We will certainly return
ibis Saint-Omer Centre
One of our top picks in Saint-Omer.The ibis Saint-Omer Center is located in the center of Saint-Omer, just 650 feet from cathedral and the Musée de l’Hôtel Sandelin. It offers a 24-hour reception.The rooms at ibis Saint-Omer Center are decorated in a contemporary style and feature a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each one is also complete with free Wi-Fi access and an private bathroom with free toiletries.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Guests can have a drink in the bar before sampling traditional cuisine in the restaurant.Private secure parking is available with an extra cost and free public parking is possible near the hotel. Saint-Bertin Abbey is 0.9 mi away and the A26 motorway is just 6.2 mi from the property.
- The hotel provided everything necessary for a comfortable stay. The only thing which we found difficult was the menu for the restaurant – other people may have found it good for them but we were not tempted to try. The breakfast was very good and the food provided was superb.
- excellent, during this trip stayed at a 4* hotel. This breakfast was better
- Very good central location, with secure parking. Helpful staff, good breakfast.
Continental Breakfast OK
Bed comfortable but rooms very small
- Handy for Calais and in a very nice small town with some nice Restaurant’s.
In central Calais, a 10-minute walk from the Ferry Port, this Campanile hotel features air-conditioned rooms and an equipped meeting room. Free Wi-Fi and free public parking are available on site.Each room at Campanile Calais includes a private bathroom, tea and coffee-making facilities, and an LCD TV with cable channels.Fresh fruit and pastries are served in the buffet breakfast every morning. The restaurant has regional specialties and buffet-style starters and desserts.Campanile Calais is 1.5 miles from Calais-Ville Train Station. The A16 Highway access is a 5-minute drive away.
- Good value for money in a great location for our onward journey
- The location – Very near Calais Ferries terminal – Very friendly staff – A place where you feel welcome –
- Good location for an overnight stay when crossing from the UK using the Eurotunnel or the ferry. Room was clean and warm, decent size for 1-2 people, bathroom also a good size, my room had a bathtub, beds were comfortable, long desk by window. Wifi was alright – too slow for streaming movies but fine for email and basic internet surfing. Guy at the desk spoke English and was friendly and helpful.
- Easy to find good access tidy clean room good excellent both evening meal and breakfast.
- Room was comfortable. Shower in bath, so problem with shower curtain. A bit dated but clean.
Top Hotels In Zouafques Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!