10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zorita Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Zorita Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zorita Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zorita Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zorita Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zorita Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zorita Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zorita Castile And Leon:
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Valverdón, just 7 miles from Salamanca. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or river. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shops at the property.Ledesma is 13 miles from Hacienda Zorita Wine , and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 31 miles from the property.
- Wonderful big room, best „Tasting menu „ with different wines.
Not only a great hotel, but an incredible experience.
- Second stay at Zorita and it keeps scoring high. We can’t have enough of the peaceful stunning views of the river Tormes, the quiet stylish lounge areas perfect for an afternoon reading session, the excellent food… This time I specially liked the new year breakfast brunch.
- Beautiful Wine Farm with an excelent view over the river. Staff was great specially Beatriz from the reception and David from the restaurant that took special care of my pregnant wife. We highly recommend if you want to enjoy nature and relax within Salamanca.
Beautiful hotel location set alongside a river side.
From the welcome at reception, to the gentlemen who did the wine tasting- all excellent; the best wine tasting sessions we’ve been to. He was knowledgable & also funny too! The view from the rooms was beautiful and the staff were extremely attentive. I was cold in the bar in the evening and the barman went to get my a blanket-very good service! Breakfast was fantastic. We enjoyed the spa, although expensive, we did get full use of the facilities to ourselves and the lunch with it was delightful! We would love to return to this retreat! What a little gem!
Hotel Doña Brígida – Salamanca Forum
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Doña Brígida – Salamanca Forum offers accommodations in Villamayor. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Salamanca is 2.8 miles from Hotel Dona Brigida, and Ledesma is 17 miles away.
The breakfast was good and included champagne.
The bed was huge and comfy. Bathroom with tub was good.
The spa area has 3 very nice swimming pools with whirlpool and fountains things (don’t know the names). But a big low on the other hand, which is written above.
The staff was friendly.
- Location great just off motorway , hotel and room very good , restaurant excellent value , overall very good hotel with very friendly
- Spacious room, parking lot in the hotel. Indoor pools and facilities are great though you have to pay to use them.
- Excellent hotel not far from motorway. It’s an ideal stopover from SW France to Portugal. We had dinner, followed by a great night’s sleep then breakfast the next morning. We have stayed at this hotel before & will do so again.
Loved the opulent decor of the place; the entrance hall and the dining room are spectacular.
Built on top of a rock, even the first floor is already min. four storeys up, which makes for great views, especially since we were on the ‘second’ floor.
The rooms were huge and elegant, and the wifi worked perfectly.
The breakfast buffet has everything from croquettes to scrambled egg to veg to cakes. Great selection.
The area is quiet, and while we didn’t explore it, there seems to be a bus connection into Salamanca just outside the grounds.
- The breakfast was good and included champagne.
Located in Villares de la Reina, 2.1 miles from Salamanca, Hotel Helmántico features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Ledesma is 19 miles from Hotel Helmántico, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles from the property.
- Easy access from the motorway and friendly staff at reception.
- The receptionist on duty went out of his way to show me the parking in the hotel and the bed was extremely comfortable. Excellent location and very easy to get to.
- Very Good in ALL aspects !!!!.Will stay again in the future ..Super hotel !!!.
- Easy to find. Close to the motorway. Free parking.
- Location superb , just 200 metres from the main motorway south.
Hotel Corona de Castilla
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Corona de Castilla offers accommodations in Villares de la Reina, just 2.1 miles from Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Hotel Corona de Castilla, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles from the property.
- Convenient location close to motorway, easy parking, spacious room and bath room, comfy bed, window shutter for complete darkness, functional modern decor kept very clean, pleasant on-site restaurant.
- Friendly staff rooms and bathroom clean great location good value for your money
- great hotel for 1 night on our way to portugal, the rooms are very very clean and the bathroom was perfect and new , very close to the highway and only a 5 minute drive to the citycenter of salamanca what by the way is a very beautifule city, the man behind the desk didn,t speak englisch but with the booking com print it was not a problem, breakfast was euro 3,50 , the coffee was a disaster
- Easy access from the motorway. Restaurant in walking distance (500M) the one at the hotel was closed. Excellent breakfast. The hotel was also very quiet perfect for our overnight stop. We stayed at a Hotel near by on our trip down and paid more. This was 100% better than our other choice.
Staff very very kind
Good and clean rooms and showers.
Breakfast with very very good fresh orange juice and fruts.
Located in Villares de la Reina, 2.9 miles from Salamanca, Resotel features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Resotel, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles away.
- The staff were amazing especially the manager. Rooms bright airy and comfortable
I believe this is a unique hotel. The design of the rooms is very imaginative and bright. The rooms and the bed are comfortable. We arrived tired driving from Southern Spain in some difficult weather. We were served a simple meal in the buffet by very helpful staff. In the morning we had breakfast which was very good and with variety. Everything from British cereals to continental cold meats. Thee was something for everyone and plenty of it.
I wold certainly use this place again
- Very friendly staff. We were welcomed by a very friendly host with a sense of humor. It was 23:00 by the time we arrived and he asked if we still wanted something to eat. He even walked us to our room. Since we are Dutch, they placed Dutch flag pillows on the bed. We brought our 2 dogs and they placed 2 dog bowls with water and treats for them. Those details are great. Since the hotel is also a gas station, it has a car and Formula 1 theme in the halls and rooms. Very nice!
Immaculate, extremely helpful.
For a 1 night stopover it is perfect.
Much more than you would ever expect for a hotel above a service station.
Try it once and you will be back!
- Really quirky hotel but very friendly especially towards our dog. There were special bowls in the room – one filled with water that our dog started to drink immediately and one with a packet of dog treats. Very thoughtful and that really sums up the hotel because everything has been thought through to provide maximum comfort and convenience but with a great deal of style.
Gran Hotel Corona Sol
Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are included in each spacious room at this modern hotel. Situated next to Santísima Trinidad Hospital, it is a 10-minute walk from Salamanca’s Plaza Mayor Square.The bright, air-conditioned rooms at the Gran Hotel Corona Sol have simple, elegant décor and include heating and a safe. Toiletries and a hairdryer can be found in the private bathroom.You can find a variety of restaurants and typical tapas bars in the surrounding streets.Gran Sol Corona is within a 5-minute walk of Salamanca’s main shopping district. Salamanca University is just under half a mile away, and the lively bars of Van Dyck Street are half a mile away.
- No complaints – very good value for money. However ….. (See below)
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The accomodation was fantastic, large, comfortable and stylish.
The Room was very good and the balcony was an excellent extra!
The bath is great also.
- Decor, furnishings & stylish bathrooms with excellent shower. Excellent restaurant & menu. Exceptional value for money.
- Value for money and comfortable large room. Reception staff were very helpful and it was great to have parking just next door under the Mercadona supermarket. The restaurant in the evening cooked great food at good prices.
Hotel Ibb Recoletos Coco Salamanca
Located in Salamanca, 19 miles from Ledesma, Hotel Ibb Recoletos Coco Salamanca features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
Uninviting in foyer/reception area. However rooms extremely spacious and well appointed.
A good 20 minute walk into Salamanca, so on fringe of town, but would suit if touring by car.
The dining option could be improved ie the dessert at dinner – a 5 year old would be embarrassed at serving it!
- Very helpful staff. Good location within walking distance of central Salamanca but easy to get away on our journey north in the morning.
- Great value four star hotel 20 min walk from Salamanca centre where amazing ancient architecture including cathedral awaits. Parking easy free and secure.
- Convenient stopping point from the Bilbao ferry for our first night as we were driving to the Algarve.
- Hotel was very comfortable, with good beds. Close to the centre, where at the weekend there is lots of street entertainment. Lots of bars and restaurants in Salamanca.
- Uninviting in foyer/reception area. However rooms extremely spacious and well appointed.
Residencia Universitaria Atilano Coco
Located in Salamanca, 19 miles from Ledesma, Residencia Universitaria Atilano Coco features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel.
- Staff were lovely and got up to let us in at 1am when we arrived! Very clean, allowed dogs and free parking outside.
- I arrived at 7.00am on an overnight train from Lisbon. Check in was supposed to be at noon but the very nice (non-English speaking) staff allowed me to come in as my room wasn’t occupied. I managed to get some much needed sleep. The room had a single bed, a small desk and an empty book-case. That was about it. Small clean shower room (en suite). It was a twenty minute walk to the old town in an area with a few bars and shops. More than adequate for a short stay. (I was there for a concert at the nearby arena.) For 25 Euros I have no complaints. I didn’t have breakfast in the refectory-looking dining room.
- Simple accommodation but excellent value for money; convenient for access to the historic section of the city and easy to reach from the main routes. Optional breakfast inexpensive but also satisfactory
- A good accomodation and a great value for money. The room was very comfortable and clean. The accomodation has a lift. The breakfast was very good.
- The welcome and kindness of people. The closeness to the historical town. Rooms are simple – as expected – but have lots of storage and are very clean. Perfect accommodation for its type.
Hostal Salamanca Home
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Hostal Salamanca Home is located in Salamanca, just 0.4 miles from Plaza Mayor Salamanca.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Very clean, the shared bathroom is spacious and cleaned daily. The breakfast was included in the price and very nice but basic. The staff were friendly and helpful! Perfect for solo travel. The old town is a two minute walk from the property. Would highly recommend as the price is unbeatable!
- Everything is new and clean and staff very friendly. The property is very well located.
- Great place to stay. Room even comes with mini breakfast every morning no extra charge. Will be back!
- Super clean. Everything new. Nice to have tea and coffee facilities as well as snacks available all day. Breakfast included.
- Excellent location with a view of the lovely town, right from the room balcony. Neat and clean rooms with clean linen and towels.
Grand Hotel Don Gregorio
One of our top picks in Salamanca.Grand Hotel Don Gregorio is located in Salamanca, 20 miles from Ledesma and 25 miles from Peñaranda de Bracamonte. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The ambience, the décor, the staff, the food, the service, the bathroom, the bed linen, the location is beyond perfect, the views, the wine list. Everything was totally stunning.
- The bathroom floor is heated which is nice in winter
- Our stay at Don Gregorio was absolutely superb in all respects. The elegance, tranquillity, and comfort of the hotel impressed us. The welcome was warm and helpful and the breakfast provided was amazingly generous in all respects! We loved the position of the hotel, it was perfect for us to walk everywhere we wanted to see.
- Great place — good location. Very nice common spaces. Nice and quiet in heart of busy city.
Very good hotel. No gym was an issue.
Top Hotels In Zorita Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zorita Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zorita Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zorita Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!