10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zogno Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Zogno Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zogno Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zogno Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zogno Lombardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zogno Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zogno Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zogno Lombardy:
Da Gianni Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Da Gianni Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Zogno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Bergamo is 8 miles from Da Gianni Hotel, and Como is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 10 miles from Da Gianni Hotel.
- Hotel is not big, but cozy and with renovated rooms. Very friendly staff. We arrived very late in the night and we were waited, given room very quickly and also provided water. Hotel standing on road, so when you have room to road, it might give some noise maybe for some people, but at the same time very nice view to mountain and river from balcony. Our room was with windows to yard and it was calm and quite. In the room you will find washing set, slippers. All was very nice. We were very few in the hotel, so breakfast has been served just for two of us. For us it was plenty enough and good coffee! Very good experience and I recommend this hotel for all tourists, who travel by car. I will stay there again! Thank you !
- Ask for room at first floor. Stay better when the outside restaurant is open.
- Very clean and good breakfast, parking, restaurant (which we did not use). Provided a good value stopover point near San Pellegrino Terme.
- Note: It is a winter review. Summer impression might be different. Location is good! Along the road that links Bergamo to San Pellegrino and few small sky resorts. By car is very convenient. San Pellegrino (village and terme) is 5 km away. The hotel also has in the basement a sauna, a hammam and a small jacuzzi but we didn’t try. The hotel gives you a -10% voucher on the Pellegrino terme entrance fee. The ground level is the restaurant / pizzeria (real wood oven). We did not try the restaurant but for sure it is very popular among the locals. Breakfast is indeed very good. The owners (I suppose they are) are very kind and very very hard working.
- The owners rent bikes complimentary to their guests. I needed a taxi from San Pellegrino but couldn’t get one. The owner of hotel left his work and came immediately to collect me. The restaurant was very good value for money, real tasty pizza! 20 minute cycle to San Pellegrino Terme.
Located in the center of San Pellegrino Terme, among the green mountains of the Brembana Valley, the Papa offers spacious and comfortable rooms.San Pellegrino Terme is a major center of cultural and sports activities as well as a famous spa town. A bus stop in front of the hotel provides direct service to Bergamo.Papa hotel’s many facilities include an elevator, a sun terrace, and a comfortable lounge.The restaurant serves a selection of carefully-prepared local and international cuisine, and can cater for special diets upon request.Papa hotel runs a shuttle service to Orio al Serio Airport for an additional fee.
- We were picked up at the airport as requested and made felt very welcome when we arrived our room was spotless and the beds super comfy, a large bathroom with loads of towels. Down stairs a lovely cafe bar where you can sit in or out and attached to the hotel the owners son has a bar, he brews his own beers they are very good. He stayed open till 2 ish and they serve snack foods. The hotel is right in the town where you have the bus whic is just 30 min to Bergamo you buy your ticket accross the road and a 15 min walk to the Thermal baths, book when you are at the hotel they can arrange a 10% discount
Lovely little hotel in the town of San Pellegrino Terme!
Great if you want to visit the thermal baths – you can get a 10% discount from the hotel !
- The host is very welcoming and always ready to help. Cosy atmosphere
- I like the location that was really close to the Terme
- Papa himself, the majestic atmosphere of San Pellegrino Terme, the sofa cinema – magnificent!
Hotel Avogadro offers accommodations in San Pellegrino Terme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Bergamo is 10 miles from Hotel Avogadro, and Como is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Avogadro.
- Staff very kind and open. Clean facilities. Very central position. Big room.
- The location was perfect, very close from the Terme. The staff was really kind and helpful ; the room was neat and there were everything you needed. For the price, the room was comfortable and the breakfast excellent. I would absolutely come back next time I go to the Terme of San Pellegrino !
- Perfect location and very friendly stuff. Good breakfast
- I WAS VERY HAPPY THERE & WOULD GO AGAIN I REQUESTED A QUIET ROOM WHICH THEY GAVE ME EACH TIME
- Very nice breakfast, really helpful and friendly owners of the hotel, discount for thermal SPA.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Pellegrino Terme, 10 miles from Bergamo, Hotel Centrale features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Como is 28 miles from Hotel Centrale, and Monza is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Great location. Friendly staff. Good negroni cocktail.
- Very nice hotel hold by a family. You feel as if you were at home. They are very kind and always ready to help you. We will come again as soon as possible !!!
- Everything has a touch of traditional. The restaurant was excellent, room was clean and well equipped. Worth mentioning the beautiful surroundings and the vicinity to SP Therme.
- Paolo was an absolute star! He sorted all our needs with charm and
- This was our second time to stay here. The room was nice and comfortable with fantastic river view!! Nice and helpful owner family. Close to the Terme and bus stop. Nice breakfast. We will return again!! Thank you for making our stay so nice.
Try delicious regional and Italian cuisine at this friendly, family-run hotel in San Pellegrino Terme. Relax on the roof terrace and admire the panorama.At Hotel Riposo your comfortable room is complete with free Wi-Fi. Rooms with a balcony are available on request.The professional team of young and dynamic staff will make you feel at home. Leave your car at the free parking lot; there is also a garage for motorbikes and bicycles.The Riposo Hotel is a great base for trips to the mountains and the nearby cities of art.
- While I have many happy memories about our stay at Riposo the fondest of all is the welcome received from the manager and staff at the hotel. Seldom were our requests not granted and rarely did they let us down. The restaurant was good too. Delicious food served hot and oozing with flavour. Delightful and friendly service. Simply, a wonderful weekend stay. Located right beside the bus stop is a real bonus. Looking forward to returning.
- nice place, friendly staff albeit with little English
- cracking little find,,,, hotel with bar and restaurant on ground floor,,,good English speaking hostess,, I was really hungry when I arrived as the heat was a bit much for me,,, but sitting have a beer on the terrace the manager brought me out some nibbles,, little things make all the diff,,, breakfast was ok the usual continental thing,, and another bonus point under ground secure parking for my motorbike,,,
- Good wifi connection. Quiet. Clean. Reduced voucher for Terme was very useful.
- L’insonorisation et l’isolation thermique par rapport à l’extérieur bonnes.
Harmony Suite Hotel
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Harmony Suite Hotel is located in Selvino in the region of Lombardia, just 7 miles from Bergamo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Brescia is 28 miles from Harmony Suite Hotel, and Monza is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 8 miles from the property.
The front desk staff – Adita and Julia were awesome. Great staff. Great personalities and the little English they knew was a bonus.
We asked for a room with 2 beds. What we got was a bed and pull out sofa. The bed was comfortable. I got the pull out sofa which was not comfortable at all. I should have put the mattress on the floor. Then I probably would have slept like a baby.
The room was great. The breakfast was quite good as well. We loved the fact that they had a little bar. That was perfect for us.
- Very nice hotel, modern furniture, amazing balcony view!
- The staff were nice, helpfull and attentive.Specially Alesandro and the staff in the reception
- Nice place to relax and drive a bike downhill to Nembro and back.
- Great breakfast and care of detail in the Room. i also liked the choose of using local products for bathroom supplies
- The front desk staff – Adita and Julia were awesome. Great staff. Great personalities and the little English they knew was a bonus.
One of our best sellers in San Pellegrino Terme! Located in the center of San Pellegrino Terme, surrounded by a green landscape dotted with architectural Liberty-style village buildings, this elegant hotel offers all modern comforts.Guests can exchange the hustle and bustle of city life for this peaceful hotel with its lush grounds, stylish and elegant spaces and professional service. There is a meeting room for up to 99 people, private, internal parking and the hotel’s banquet facilities.After a day spent visiting nearby Milan, Bergamo, Lecco or Lake Como, guests can relax on the terrace and enjoy a rich evening meal, or grab a snack from the hotel’s famous pastry shop.
Location is really nice, with a lovely view. The staff was very friendly, and the breakfast was a delight!
We were also offered a discount for qcterme which is a must visit in the area
- Perfect location for a visit to QC Terme – only 2 minutes walking. If you are relaxed after the spa and do not want to drive home, stay here. Also, the hotel makes their own pastries for breakfast, which are very good. Perfect for a one- or two-night stay if you want a nice, romantic weekend in San Pellegrino.
Amazing view to Grand Hotel and extremely helpful and nice stuff.
Great cappuccino and delicious fruits and cakes at the breakfast.
3min walk to QC Terme
- The view was really great! Really good location! Located 5min away from QC Term!
- Excellent hotel and therefore highly recommended. It was not a disappointment to me, and my mother (83) did really enjoy her nine night stay in San Pellegrino Terme. Thanks a lot!..
- Location is really nice, with a lovely view. The staff was very friendly, and the breakfast was a delight!
Hotel Tenuta Colle Piajo
Located in Nembro in the region of Lombardia, 6 miles from Bergamo, Hotel Tenuta Colle Piajo features a terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brescia is 27 miles from Hotel Tenuta Colle Piajo, and Monza is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Tenuta Colle Piajo.
- Beautiful view from the hotel. Staff are very friendly. Facility is good as well
- Very qualified and kind staff. Beautiful location.
- Amazing view and good breakfast for an Italian hotel.
- The staff was quite polite, wonderful place, wonderful breakfast, perfect restaurant, everything was ok, thank you!
- Great hotel and staff, restaurant on site. Fantastic views across the valley and a lovely balcony to enjoy the sunset from. Very comfy bed and a peaceful location led to a very good nights sleep. Good breakfast.
T’AMI Hotel Resort Spa
T’AMI Hotel Resort Spa is located in the centre of Selvino, in a panoramic position with beautiful views of the Val Seriana valley. Guests enjoy free WiFi, a TV lounge and terrace overlooking a garden.All air conditioned, rooms feature a balcony and satellite TV. Some have spa access.Opened in 2009, T’AMI Hotel Resort Spa features a modern wellness centre with hot tub, saunas, and a Turkish bath. Guests can book a table at the restaurant.T’AMI Hotel Resort Spa is a 30-minute drive from Bergamo Alta.
- All was perfect! Very good regional dinner, good choice of quality wine, very pleasant service. Mr Diego change during the night foggy weather to beautiful morning.
- Camera grande e vista sulle montagne. Ampio balconcino. Colazione pronta al tavolo.
Bellissima SpA piccolina , ma molto confortevole…
- Le grand lit confortable, le hamam et le massage (le masseur est très gentil et très pro)
- Красивый вид, чистый воздух, тихая горная деревня. Если Вам нравится такой отдых, то останетесь довольны.
Hotel Resort & Spa Miramonti
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Resort & Spa Miramonti offers accommodations in Rota d’Imagna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge and hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Milan is 30 miles from Hotel Resort Miramonti, and Bergamo is 12 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Had a fantastic two night stay here with my partner and five year old son. Cant wait to go back.
very good breakfast, the team is so nice and professional.
their recommendations are great.
the room was very beautiful and new.
the view is great.
the spa is very good and varieted. its a great relaxing place after a day trip.
- We loved the place a lot. The rooms are very modern and clean with an amazing view on the valley. The stuff is exptionally friendly and helpful. It was our second stay and probably not the last one.
- Staff was friendly and done everything they could to help, the room was nice and clean and parking was easy
- The hotel, area and management / staff were all excellent in every way. We had a fabulous time. Everything was perfect
Top Hotels In Zogno Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zogno Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zogno Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zogno Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!