10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zicavo Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Zicavo Corsica is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zicavo Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zicavo Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zicavo Corsica. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zicavo Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zicavo Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zicavo Corsica:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le FLORIDA offers pet-friendly accommodations in Zicavo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have views of the mountain or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ajaccio is 36 mi from Le FLORIDA, while Porto-Vecchio is 57 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport, 34 mi from Le FLORIDA.
- This is not a luxury hotel but the generosity and friendliness of the owner and staff made up for any shortcomings. We would like to have stayed longer but had just come off the GR20 for a rest day and had stayed on to avoid a bad thunderstorm.
- Très belle chambre, confortable. La propriétaire, très agréable, a été aux petits soins avec nous. Très bon repas à prix raisonnable, bon petit déjeuner. Emplacement idéal pour de multiples randonnées. Je recommande.
L accueil, la chambre très propre.
Nous y avons également pris le dîner et petit déjeuner qui étaient très corrects.
Très bonne ambiance familiale.
- Une très belle rencontre. Le mauvais temps nous a contraint a cette halte initialement non prévue. Blanche et sa famille nous a magnifiquement reçu. Accueil, prestations, propreté au top. Merci! Les 4 randonneurs.
- Accueil sympathique. Un repas en terrasse sous les jasmins en fleurs avec des assiettes bien garnies de bons produits 😊même plus de place pour le dessert !!!
Hotel du Tourisme
Located in Zicavo, 34 mi from Ajaccio, Hotel du Tourisme features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is offered.Porto-Vecchio is 52 mi from Hotel du Tourisme, while Corte is 50 mi away. The nearest airport is Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport, 17 mi from the property.
- Too small, toilet n bath was just behind a flimsy plastic divider…no WiFi in the room
The room has everything you need and the hotel is managed by two women who care very much and are very friendly. You get the full rural experience here and we liked that very much.
Also the view from the balcony is stunning and you can sit there in the evening and enjoy a glass of wine.
Few restaurants and bakery nearby. Great starting point for hiking.
- Lovely quiet village, friendly staff, nice clean room with access to terrace.
- This is a wee hotel in a mountain village. If you are wanting pretension, this is not it. The rooms have everything you need and that’s it. But if you are wanting to see those same mountains, meet proper, honest, country Corsicans and eat proper food, served with a smile and again without flim-flam, then this is it. I’m from a wee village in the Northern Highlands of Scotland. Zicavo and the people in the hotel were like those at home, my people. only they speak French and Corse and not English and Gaelic. The place and the languages might change but the people don’t.
- Mountain view room. Stunning views while driving to Zicavo from west cost. Calm village.
Sole E Monti
Completely renovated in 2014, Sole E Monti is a hotel located in the heart of the Bavella Mountains in southern Corsica. It provides peaceful accommodations with free WiFi internet access and free parking.The guest rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, heating and satellite TV. Some rooms have a balcony offering views of the mountains.A daily breakfast is available and traditional cuisine is served in the restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel garden.Sole e Monti is 15 minutes’ drive from the Plateau du Coscione and Aiguilles de Bavella. The town of Porto-Vecchio is 29 mi away.
- Upscale hotel with nice dining room and well appointed rooms. Comfortable bed.
- Very good dinner and friendly staff. We were on the Mare Di Mare Sud hike and the hotel was a good fit to our route.
- Authentic family hotel with nice garden in quiet little village. Ideal if you want to escape more touristic Zonza. Short distance from Plateau de Coscione and Bavella.
- Lovely hotel with amazing garden restaurant, nice and clean rooms with a little balcony.
- Loved everything: the location, the restaurant, the room, the view and most of all the owners!
Hôtel Restaurant L’Aiglon
Offering a terrace and garden, Hôtel Restaurant L’Aiglon is located in the village of Zonza, set in a forest. You can relax with a drink from the bar, dine at the on-site restaurant and swim in the nearby river.The rooms at Hôtel Restaurant L’Aiglon have an electric kettle. Featuring a hairdryer, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.The hotel’s restaurant serves à la carte dining with local specialties.Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout. Free private parking is also possible on site and Porto Vecchio is a 50-minute drive from the property.
- Good price, friendly staff also restaurant was very good.
I had a balcony.
There were adequate power supplies for charging phones.
- Pleasant, quirky hotel in very pretty town of Zonza. Friendly, helpful owner
- We came here 25years ago and it was super then, it was even better this time. Our host could not have been kinder or more thoughtful, the room was delightful and the food delicious, thank you.
- Very nice and friendly hosts, one of the best hotels we stayed in, in Corsica. Excellent food for dinner!
Auberge Acquella has Restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge in Cauro. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. The property provides evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk.The rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Auberge Acquella has certain accommodations that have a patio and pool view, and rooms contain a private bathroom and a closet.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cauro, like hiking.The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 9 miles from Auberge Acquella.
- A warm welcome. Very clean room and immaculate new bathroom. A good location for an on route overnight stay. Under 30km from Ajaccio Airport. A scrupously clean and pleasant pool and terrace with attentive service. A very good evening meal whilst watching the sunset over the Ajaccio hills and bay.
- Really friendly and helpful staff- even with my use of poor French!
- Jai beaucoup apprécié la gentillesse la disponibilité et l accueil chaleureux des propriétaires de l’établissement ainsi que la chambre simple propre et agréable face à la piscine l’établissement est très bien situé à proximité d Ajaccio tres bon qualité prix
camera pulita, tv funzionante, piscina bella e ben organizzata
- Prima ontbijt, zeer vriendelijke en gastvrije mensen
Hotel Le Tourisme
One of our top picks in Zonza.Hotel le Tourisme is set in a former coaching inn for the Alta Rocca area, built in 1875. It is set in two buildings, one on either side of the road, and offers a sauna, a hot tub and a garden. The outdoor pool and hot tub are heated from May to September.Each air-conditioned room is equipped with free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a view of the village, pool or valley. Self-catering apartments are also available.A buffet breakfast is available every morning. You will find shops and restaurants 100 feet from the hotel. Activities in the area include hiking, cycling and rock climbing. Hotel Le Tourisme is 25 mi from Porto-Vecchio and the southern beaches.
- Good breakfast, nice staff, historic house, easy parking on the street.
- Beautiful location in the mountains, perfect location for hiking around Col de Bavella
Great boutique hotel in Zonza!
Pool is very nice and has a really great view which is also available from room’s balcony.
- Good sized room and large private balcony with great views of the valley. Very welcoming and friendly staff offering helpful advice about activities in the area. Breakfast choice of buffet or simple coffee and croissant. No evening meal in the hotel apart from small plates of charcuterie etc but some good restaurants within easy walking distance. We were able to use the limited parking at hotel but there is a large, free, public car park nearby if needed.
The hotel has a fantastic location overlooking the mountains and forests. The sunrises and sunsets were beautiful! My room was extremely stylish as well as comfortable. It was cleaned daily with towels replaced whenever needed. The swimming pool was well looked after with many comfortable sun beds and umbrellas. There was also a bar service provided which I really appreciated in the heat!!
I would like to say a BIG thank you as I left my kindle by the pool and this was returned to me even before I missed it for which I was very grateful!! Then on the day I left I carelessly left my ear rings which the staff returned to friends of mine in Zonza- that level of care and honesty is rare. So thank you very much to the staff at the hotel for a very enjoyable and relaxing stay!
I definitely will want to return very soon!
Hotel Clair de Lune
Hotel Clair de Lune is located in Zonza in the Alta Rocca area. Free WiFi internet access is available in public areas and guests are invited to relax on the terrace. This hotel features a heated outdoor pool with sunbeds available.The 16 guest rooms at Hotel Clair de Lune include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They each have a private bathroom with a shower or bath and a hairdryer, and some rooms are air-conditioned.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Clair de Lune. The hotel’s restaurant Le Randonneur is a 5-minute walk from the hotel, and serves a traditional cuisine as well as wood-fire baked pizzas.Free private parking is possible on site. Activities in the surrounding area include hiking, canyoning and climbing.
- Everything was great, we were friendly welcomed even though we came 2 hours after the reception was closed. Also the room was great and very clean with a wonderful view. It is pretty near to main attractions like the bavella massiv, a waterfall and a great starting point for wonderful hikes. The breakfast was also very good so it is definitely a recommandation.
- Very friendly hotel owners. Great location in the lovely Zonza, close to the restaurants and convenient to park in front of the hotel.
- Friendly welcome and very clean. Great view from our room. Reasonably priced.
- Super friendly host, incredible view from the room
- Extremely friendly staff, good location, 5 minutes walk to many restaurants
Auberge du col saint Georges
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge du col saint Georges offers pet-friendly accommodations in Grosseto-Prugna, 17 mi from Ajaccio and a 20-minute drive from the sea. The inn has a terrace and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport, 14 mi from Auberge du col saint Georges.
- Comfortable room. Great to have air con and a mini fridge.
- The restaurant was very good. The welcoming was very friendly and people were very kind.Rooms are clean and functional.
- Nice room with view on the mountain. The restaurant was very good, definitely recommend it.
- A lovely mountain hotel. Nice room with wood ceiling beams. And the best restaurant we reached !
- Cute vintage shabby chic rooms, tasty food, very nice host! You’ll need a car to move around.
Hôtel Restaurant Sole e Monte
Set 2,297 feet high in Cuttoli-Corticchiato, Hôtel Restaurant Sole e Monte offers a terrace with panoramic views of the mountains. You can use the free internet access in reception or visit Ajaccio and its beaches, 14 mi away.Sole e Monte offers rooms and apartments with an LCD TV and a work desk. Some have a private balcony and all have views of the valley or the street.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant or on the terrace. You can also sample Corsican cuisine or relax with a drink in the bar.Free public parking is possible near the hotel and there is also a laundry service available with an extra cost. Local activities include hiking or cycling in the valley.
- Excellent restaurant, friendly and professional staff
- The hotel is situated in a calm little village in the mountains, staff was friendly and the rooms are nice. We were upgraded to a bigger room with a big balcony and an absolutely AWESOME view!! The bed was extremely comfortable. Dinner at the restaurant was great, really high quality food.
- Really friendly owner – and great with the kids (aged 2 and 4)
- Kind welcome and very interested people, good restaurant
A nice location in the Corsican mountains close to Ajaccio with a gorgeous view on the cliffs, slopes and valley.
The best Corsican food we ate, the choice of Corsican wines.
Hôtel Des Nacres
One of our top picks in Ventiseri.This hotel is set in the Hameaux of Travu, 0.9 mi from the beach and the Mediterranean Sea and 9.3 mi from Ventiseri. Guests have free Wi-Fi internet access and are welcome to relax in the seasonal outdoor pool, in the garden or on the shaded terrace.A flat-screen TV, a radio and a telephone are provided in all of the air-conditioned guest rooms. They each open up to a balcony and include private bathrooms with hairdryers.Traditional Corsican cuisine and pizzas are proposed in Hôtel des Nacres’ on-site restaurant, and drinks can be enjoyed in the bar. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Free private parking is available on site and Ghisonaccia is 9.3 mi away. The hotel is 19 mi from Tavignano and Porto Vecchio is reached by car in 45 minutes.
- Clean and very large room. Friendly, helpful staff. Large pool. Very good price for the size of the room.
- Friendly staff and very nice, big and clean room. The room is modern, the bed is very comfortable. The have a locked areas for motor bikes, but you’ll have to insist to have it locked during the night. There is a small shop for snacks and a bar and a restaurant downstairs. The swimming pool and the area around it is nice.
Clean room, very good restaurant with friendly staff.
Safe parking on the site.
- Nice people, good breakfast, good dinner, nice swimingpool
The rooms are big, bed very comfortable, nice swimming pool. Everything very clean. Parking nearby the hotel.
Top Hotels In Zicavo Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zicavo Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zicavo Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zicavo Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!