10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zevaco Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Zevaco Corsica is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zevaco Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zevaco Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zevaco Corsica. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zevaco Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zevaco Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zevaco Corsica:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le FLORIDA offers pet-friendly accommodations in Zicavo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have views of the mountain or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ajaccio is 36 mi from Le FLORIDA, while Porto-Vecchio is 57 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport, 34 mi from Le FLORIDA.
- This is not a luxury hotel but the generosity and friendliness of the owner and staff made up for any shortcomings. We would like to have stayed longer but had just come off the GR20 for a rest day and had stayed on to avoid a bad thunderstorm.
- Très belle chambre, confortable. La propriétaire, très agréable, a été aux petits soins avec nous. Très bon repas à prix raisonnable, bon petit déjeuner. Emplacement idéal pour de multiples randonnées. Je recommande.
L accueil, la chambre très propre.
Nous y avons également pris le dîner et petit déjeuner qui étaient très corrects.
Très bonne ambiance familiale.
- Une très belle rencontre. Le mauvais temps nous a contraint a cette halte initialement non prévue. Blanche et sa famille nous a magnifiquement reçu. Accueil, prestations, propreté au top. Merci! Les 4 randonneurs.
- Accueil sympathique. Un repas en terrasse sous les jasmins en fleurs avec des assiettes bien garnies de bons produits 😊même plus de place pour le dessert !!!
Auberge du col saint Georges
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge du col saint Georges offers pet-friendly accommodations in Grosseto-Prugna, 17 mi from Ajaccio and a 20-minute drive from the sea. The inn has a terrace and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport, 14 mi from Auberge du col saint Georges.
- Comfortable room. Great to have air con and a mini fridge.
- The restaurant was very good. The welcoming was very friendly and people were very kind.Rooms are clean and functional.
- Nice room with view on the mountain. The restaurant was very good, definitely recommend it.
- A lovely mountain hotel. Nice room with wood ceiling beams. And the best restaurant we reached !
- Cute vintage shabby chic rooms, tasty food, very nice host! You’ll need a car to move around.
Hotel du Tourisme
Located in Zicavo, 34 mi from Ajaccio, Hotel du Tourisme features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is offered.Porto-Vecchio is 52 mi from Hotel du Tourisme, while Corte is 50 mi away. The nearest airport is Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport, 17 mi from the property.
- Too small, toilet n bath was just behind a flimsy plastic divider…no WiFi in the room
The room has everything you need and the hotel is managed by two women who care very much and are very friendly. You get the full rural experience here and we liked that very much.
Also the view from the balcony is stunning and you can sit there in the evening and enjoy a glass of wine.
Few restaurants and bakery nearby. Great starting point for hiking.
- Lovely quiet village, friendly staff, nice clean room with access to terrace.
- This is a wee hotel in a mountain village. If you are wanting pretension, this is not it. The rooms have everything you need and that’s it. But if you are wanting to see those same mountains, meet proper, honest, country Corsicans and eat proper food, served with a smile and again without flim-flam, then this is it. I’m from a wee village in the Northern Highlands of Scotland. Zicavo and the people in the hotel were like those at home, my people. only they speak French and Corse and not English and Gaelic. The place and the languages might change but the people don’t.
- Mountain view room. Stunning views while driving to Zicavo from west cost. Calm village.
Auberge Acquella has Restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge in Cauro. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. The property provides evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk.The rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Auberge Acquella has certain accommodations that have a patio and pool view, and rooms contain a private bathroom and a closet.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cauro, like hiking.The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 9 miles from Auberge Acquella.
- A warm welcome. Very clean room and immaculate new bathroom. A good location for an on route overnight stay. Under 30km from Ajaccio Airport. A scrupously clean and pleasant pool and terrace with attentive service. A very good evening meal whilst watching the sunset over the Ajaccio hills and bay.
- Really friendly and helpful staff- even with my use of poor French!
- Jai beaucoup apprécié la gentillesse la disponibilité et l accueil chaleureux des propriétaires de l’établissement ainsi que la chambre simple propre et agréable face à la piscine l’établissement est très bien situé à proximité d Ajaccio tres bon qualité prix
camera pulita, tv funzionante, piscina bella e ben organizzata
- Prima ontbijt, zeer vriendelijke en gastvrije mensen
Boutique Hotel Artemisia
Hotel Artemisia is located in the heart of Corsica in the village of Bastelica, between the sea and the mountains. It offers rooms with panoramic mountain views and a swimming pool.Each of the bright guest rooms has a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free internet access. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s library.Open depending on how busy the season is, Artemisia’s restaurant serves a buffet breakfast that guests can have on the panoramic terrace or in the lounge. The restaurant proposes regional specialties made from seasonal produce.Hotel Artemisia is 22 mi from the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Ajaccio and only a 15 minute drive from the snow resort of Val d’Ese.
- We enjoyed the 2 nights spent there. Very good breakfast and dinner. Bed very good but a kettle in the room would be appreciated as we are early wake up.
- Excellent small hotel in the middle of Corsica, beautiful surroundings. A caracteristic, relaxed hotel with a nice atmosphere and a good design.
- Above expectations on every level, great service, great people !
- Great view on the mountains in a very agreable hotel with super friendly staff.
- This was the second time at Artemisia. I stayed here in 2016 and again with my son in October 2018. And we’ll be back some day again. Wonderful place, warm welcome by the owner, great view from the bed and bath and great breakfast.
Hotel Clair de Lune
Hotel Clair de Lune is located in Zonza in the Alta Rocca area. Free WiFi internet access is available in public areas and guests are invited to relax on the terrace. This hotel features a heated outdoor pool with sunbeds available.The 16 guest rooms at Hotel Clair de Lune include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They each have a private bathroom with a shower or bath and a hairdryer, and some rooms are air-conditioned.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Clair de Lune. The hotel’s restaurant Le Randonneur is a 5-minute walk from the hotel, and serves a traditional cuisine as well as wood-fire baked pizzas.Free private parking is possible on site. Activities in the surrounding area include hiking, canyoning and climbing.
- Everything was great, we were friendly welcomed even though we came 2 hours after the reception was closed. Also the room was great and very clean with a wonderful view. It is pretty near to main attractions like the bavella massiv, a waterfall and a great starting point for wonderful hikes. The breakfast was also very good so it is definitely a recommandation.
- Very friendly hotel owners. Great location in the lovely Zonza, close to the restaurants and convenient to park in front of the hotel.
- Friendly welcome and very clean. Great view from our room. Reasonably priced.
- Super friendly host, incredible view from the room
- Extremely friendly staff, good location, 5 minutes walk to many restaurants
Sole E Monti
Completely renovated in 2014, Sole E Monti is a hotel located in the heart of the Bavella Mountains in southern Corsica. It provides peaceful accommodations with free WiFi internet access and free parking.The guest rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, heating and satellite TV. Some rooms have a balcony offering views of the mountains.A daily breakfast is available and traditional cuisine is served in the restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel garden.Sole e Monti is 15 minutes’ drive from the Plateau du Coscione and Aiguilles de Bavella. The town of Porto-Vecchio is 29 mi away.
- Upscale hotel with nice dining room and well appointed rooms. Comfortable bed.
- Very good dinner and friendly staff. We were on the Mare Di Mare Sud hike and the hotel was a good fit to our route.
- Authentic family hotel with nice garden in quiet little village. Ideal if you want to escape more touristic Zonza. Short distance from Plateau de Coscione and Bavella.
- Lovely hotel with amazing garden restaurant, nice and clean rooms with a little balcony.
- Loved everything: the location, the restaurant, the room, the view and most of all the owners!
Hôtel Restaurant Sole e Monte
Set 2,297 feet high in Cuttoli-Corticchiato, Hôtel Restaurant Sole e Monte offers a terrace with panoramic views of the mountains. You can use the free internet access in reception or visit Ajaccio and its beaches, 14 mi away.Sole e Monte offers rooms and apartments with an LCD TV and a work desk. Some have a private balcony and all have views of the valley or the street.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant or on the terrace. You can also sample Corsican cuisine or relax with a drink in the bar.Free public parking is possible near the hotel and there is also a laundry service available with an extra cost. Local activities include hiking or cycling in the valley.
- Excellent restaurant, friendly and professional staff
- The hotel is situated in a calm little village in the mountains, staff was friendly and the rooms are nice. We were upgraded to a bigger room with a big balcony and an absolutely AWESOME view!! The bed was extremely comfortable. Dinner at the restaurant was great, really high quality food.
- Really friendly owner – and great with the kids (aged 2 and 4)
- Kind welcome and very interested people, good restaurant
A nice location in the Corsican mountains close to Ajaccio with a gorgeous view on the cliffs, slopes and valley.
The best Corsican food we ate, the choice of Corsican wines.
Hôtel Restaurant L’Aiglon
Offering a terrace and garden, Hôtel Restaurant L’Aiglon is located in the village of Zonza, set in a forest. You can relax with a drink from the bar, dine at the on-site restaurant and swim in the nearby river.The rooms at Hôtel Restaurant L’Aiglon have an electric kettle. Featuring a hairdryer, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.The hotel’s restaurant serves à la carte dining with local specialties.Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout. Free private parking is also possible on site and Porto Vecchio is a 50-minute drive from the property.
- Good price, friendly staff also restaurant was very good.
I had a balcony.
There were adequate power supplies for charging phones.
- Pleasant, quirky hotel in very pretty town of Zonza. Friendly, helpful owner
- We came here 25years ago and it was super then, it was even better this time. Our host could not have been kinder or more thoughtful, the room was delightful and the food delicious, thank you.
- Very nice and friendly hosts, one of the best hotels we stayed in, in Corsica. Excellent food for dinner!
Hotel Acqua Dolce
Set in the scrubland, Hotel Acqua Dolce is located just 5 minutes by car from the beaches of Porticcio and 10 minutes from Ajaccio. It offers free WiFi and free parking.The hotel features air-conditioned guest rooms with a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and a terrace or a balcony. The private bathrooms include a shower and come with a hairdryer.The bar serves breakfast, and opens out onto the heated outdoor swimming pool. Views of the surrounding mountains can be enjoyed while eating.
- Small but cozy and well equipped rooms, perfect for 1-2 nights stay if you need to take a flight from Ajaccio airport. Very nice and clean swimming pool with wonderful mountain view.
- Nice pool. Good situation, nice view, close to airport. Friendly staff. Room with air-conditioning. Modern interior.
- The hotel is close to Ajaccio airport and has a nice pool.
Quiet and peaceful environment very close to Ajaccio and airport.
The manager was a very kind and helpful man.
Great hotel, the views are amazing, good location.
Paul and his team do a really good job.
Top Hotels In Zevaco Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zevaco Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zevaco Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zevaco Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!