10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zeneta Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Zeneta Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zeneta Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zeneta Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zeneta Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zeneta Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zeneta Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zeneta Murcia:
Occidental Murcia Siete Coronas
Located in Murcia, 24 miles from Torrevieja, Occidental Murcia Siete Coronas features a terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cartagena is 25 miles from Occidental Murcia Siete Coronas, and Elche is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- I stay here once a year and am never disappointed. This year I had my mother with me and the bar staff were friendly, joking with her, and really made her stay a memorable one. The staff and facilities were excellent and checking in and out was effortless. The location is perfect for easy access to a whole range of restaurants and only a short walk to the cathedral. For our purposes, the position of a bus stop just across the road meant we could leave bags in the hotel and enjoy our 2nd day, having time to collect them and have a farewell drink in the terrace before heading back out of the city.
- Fabulous hotel, excellent location had everything my friends and us wanted would definately book again if staying overnight in Murcia again. Could not score the breakfast as we did not have it.
- The location was perfect, parking was easy, good location for walking dogs, dog park opposite hotel.
- They upgraded us and offered even a better room than the one booked.
- Location and size of room – airy dining room – view of the river.
Hotel Restaurante Santos
Hotel Restaurante Santos is located in Santomera, just 7 miles from Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrevieja is 21 miles from Hotel Restaurante Santos, and Cartagena is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Breakfast was included which was a nice surprise!
The secure parking was very good!
Nice room with a lovely bathroom
- Nice and clean lovely amenities excellent location
The owners of the hotel were very welcoming and the room was excellent for a budget hotel. The tapas in the bar was great and cheap.
Would stay again.
cuarto de baño amplio y limpio
la habitación es amplia y las instalaciones limpias
Facil aparcar en esta zona.
Muy buena atencion al cliente.
- Breakfast was included which was a nice surprise!
Palacio de Tudemir Boutique Hotel
Palacio de Tudemir Boutique Hotel is located in Orihuela, just 31 miles from Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Murcia is 12 miles from Palacio de Tudemir Boutique Hotel, and Torrevieja is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The hotel was fine but its restaurant was the WORST that I have ever been in. There were only 2 other clients and I doubt that they, like us, will ever go back – the next evening there seemed to be nobody there!
- the hotel is located in a nice old building with historical back ground
- Loved the location the front doors of the hotel fab
- The staff were very helpful. Located very centrally, right in centre . Very clean. Public car park fairly close, hotel gets you a discount to 19 euros.
- Staff friendly and professional. Clean and comfortable. Lovely room.
One of our top picks in Murcia.Hotel Azarbe is located in Murcia, 24 miles from Torrevieja and 26 miles from Cartagena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Elche is 30 miles from Hotel Azarbe, and San Pedro del Pinatar is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 22 miles from Hotel Azarbe.
- Very spacious room with separate room for the children.
- Extremely friendly staff and very comfortable beds. Good breakfast. Very quiet and good location. We would definitely stay there again.
- One of the best all round hotels that we have stayed in.
- I’m an usual client of this hotel. So I’m very satisfied
- The beds were excellent. The hotel is situated about 20 minutes walk from the city centre, cathedral etc. No downside for us. Friends visited us and they were allowed use the car park for the same daily rate -€7.? Don’t pass the Casino (5€ entry, nothing to do with gambling)or the cathedral without going inside.
One of our top picks in Murcia.Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Agalia Hotel is located in Murcia, just 24 miles from Torrevieja. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cartagena is 26 miles from Agalia Hotel, and Elche is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- It is sparkling clean. Breakfast is good and staff is very kind.
- Great modern hotel with all the facilities a good place to stay. Good breakfast
- Clean rooms, kind and helpfull staff. Breckfast great choice and fresh !!
- Make sure you ask for a room with a bath otherwise they expect you to accept a room with a shower. The whole hotel was very clean. The car parking was under the hotel and easy to access.
- Although a little bit outside of the city center it’s an easy walk to get there. Will take you about 10 to 15 mins. Nice to have a small shopping center close by. The bar in the hotel closes a bit early to my taste.
One of our top picks in Murcia.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Nelva is located in Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Torrevieja is 24 miles from Hotel Nelva, and Cartagena is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 22 miles from Hotel Nelva.
- Did not use the restaurant but we did dine in the Lobby Bar which we found to be more than satisfactory for our needs and the staff were very attentive, friendly and professional.
- Lovely clean hotel.Very comfortable and auiet.Will definitely return
- For the price this was a super find. Modern with great views towards the mountains, outside swimming pool, large rooms that were clean and well-supplied. The staff couldn’t be more friendly and helpful.
- The hotel has a nice, well-appointed seating area.Very clean.
- Room service
Hotel El Churra
El Churra is located in a quiet area, just a short walk from the historic and commercial center of Murcia. It offers comfortable accommodations, with free Wi-Fi access.Hotel Churra is close to the Plaza Circular and Atalayas Park. Murcia’s historic quarter is just a 10-minute walk away. The Cathedral is about a half-mile from the hotel.Rooms at the hotel are simple and bright. They all have a minibar and air conditioning. El Churra also has a 24-hour reception with a tour desk. There is also a gym.The hotel’s restaurant serves typical Murcian cuisine. This includes produce from the hotel’s garden and fresh fish from the Mar Menor. The wine cellar offers a wide selection of national and international wines.
- I love the shower and that it is close to the center
- The location was great and our room had a large beautiful bathroom.
- Big renovated Badroom , 10 mb internet , private parking space ,
- Not too far form the centre BUT a good 15 min walk.
- The way we have been treated by this Hotel, far outweighs and good points of our stay.
Hotel Churra Vistalegre
Set in a quiet area in the north of Murcia, a short walk from the city’s sights, this hotel boasts award-winning dining and comfortable, well-equipped rooms, including free Wi-Fi.Enjoy comfort and prestige at the classy Churra Vistalegre, whose bright, elegant rooms are fully air conditioned. You can watch movies on the satellite TV.Explore the city of Murcia, including the famous cathedral, within easy walking distance of the Churra Vistalegre.Back at the hotel, sample delicious dining in the charming environment of the well-known restaurant.You can choose Murcian specialties, such as a range of fresh seafood, accompanied by a fine wine from the hotel’s huge cellars.The Churra Vistalegre also offers practical facilities such as a 24-hour reception desk, and a fitness room where you can enjoy doing some exercise.
- This hotel was more nice than expected. Convenient room, clean bathroom, good location, fast wifi. Iron available in reception. Was good value for money. You can come here with close eyes. Free luggages store
- They had gluten-free breakfast- as a coeliac, this is important.
- Centre of Murcia. Quiet and peaceful. Friendly staff.
El personal esta muy macho
The receptionist are very nice and helpful
- Beds comfy & the added bonus of a fridge & safe in the roo
One of our best sellers in Murcia! Hotel Cetina is located in Murcia, just 24 miles from Torrevieja.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cartagena is 26 miles from Hotel Cetina, and Elche is 31 miles from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 22 miles away.
- Very comfy memory foam bed, very quiet as double glazed with air con despite the excellent central location. Ate in the hotel restaurant once which was extremely delicious, all dishes restaurant standard! Welcoming friendly staff with a personal feel. Can not fault this hotel!
- The price-quality relationship at this hotel was excellent. The location brilliant. The parking was easy. The staff very friendly. As a 3-star hotel, this is at the top of its category.
- Although small, you get a free complimentary drink. I loved the balcony too.
- The bed was very comfortable great shower and spotless.
- its central location ,within walking distance of most places of interest ,helpful staff and comfortable room
One of our top picks in Murcia.Casa Emilio offers accommodations in Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrevieja is 24 miles from Casa Emilio, and Cartagena is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 22 miles from the property.
– Excellent room cleaning services
– quality room
- Great Spanish atmosphere,very nice breakfast and best ever freshly squeezed orange juice.
- The man at the desk was great. He gave us good directions to a launderette and when we ran into a problem there he called the operators and got it resolved. He also helped us find street parking and recommended a fantastic Murcian restaurant where we had the best meal of our trip.
- Location was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The location is good, the value is good. The area is a bit outside the most central parts (the other side of the river) but only 5 min walk to old town. The family room was great and very nice bathroom. Restaurant/café in the bottom which servers good coffee and croissants in the morning (not included).
- – Excellent room cleaning services
Top Hotels In Zeneta Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zeneta Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zeneta Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zeneta Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!