10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zarapicos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Zarapicos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zarapicos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zarapicos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zarapicos Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zarapicos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zarapicos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zarapicos Castile And Leon:
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Valverdón, just 7 miles from Salamanca. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or river. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shops at the property.Ledesma is 13 miles from Hacienda Zorita Wine , and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 31 miles from the property.
- Wonderful big room, best „Tasting menu „ with different wines.
Not only a great hotel, but an incredible experience.
- Second stay at Zorita and it keeps scoring high. We can’t have enough of the peaceful stunning views of the river Tormes, the quiet stylish lounge areas perfect for an afternoon reading session, the excellent food… This time I specially liked the new year breakfast brunch.
- Beautiful Wine Farm with an excelent view over the river. Staff was great specially Beatriz from the reception and David from the restaurant that took special care of my pregnant wife. We highly recommend if you want to enjoy nature and relax within Salamanca.
Beautiful hotel location set alongside a river side.
From the welcome at reception, to the gentlemen who did the wine tasting- all excellent; the best wine tasting sessions we’ve been to. He was knowledgable & also funny too! The view from the rooms was beautiful and the staff were extremely attentive. I was cold in the bar in the evening and the barman went to get my a blanket-very good service! Breakfast was fantastic. We enjoyed the spa, although expensive, we did get full use of the facilities to ourselves and the lunch with it was delightful! We would love to return to this retreat! What a little gem!
Balneario de Ledesma
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Balneario de Ledesma offers accommodations in Vega de Tirados, just 14 miles from Salamanca. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- A limpeza. Espaço sempre limpo e sossegado. Bom pequeno almoço.
- As camas são muito pequenas, os quartos aquecidos demais e o pequeno almoço nada de especial, direi até que,medíocre
- El paisaje es muy bonito y el sonido del río ,la atención prestada es buena.La Comida es la justa para las personas que buscan en el balneario la salud. Muy bien equipado y limpios los apartamentos.
- El entorno es muy bonito, pero habría que destacar el trato que hemos recibido por parte de todo el personal del balneario: camareras de habitaciones, recepcionistas, balneario y por supuesto en el comedor, en el que todo estaba riquísimo. Hay que destacar la limpieza en todo el recinto y las habitaciones.
- La zona y todo en general no estaba mal es un poquito antiguo pero estaba bien equipado
Hotel Doña Brígida – Salamanca Forum
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Doña Brígida – Salamanca Forum offers accommodations in Villamayor. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Salamanca is 2.8 miles from Hotel Dona Brigida, and Ledesma is 17 miles away.
The breakfast was good and included champagne.
The bed was huge and comfy. Bathroom with tub was good.
The spa area has 3 very nice swimming pools with whirlpool and fountains things (don’t know the names). But a big low on the other hand, which is written above.
The staff was friendly.
- Location great just off motorway , hotel and room very good , restaurant excellent value , overall very good hotel with very friendly
- Spacious room, parking lot in the hotel. Indoor pools and facilities are great though you have to pay to use them.
- Excellent hotel not far from motorway. It’s an ideal stopover from SW France to Portugal. We had dinner, followed by a great night’s sleep then breakfast the next morning. We have stayed at this hotel before & will do so again.
Loved the opulent decor of the place; the entrance hall and the dining room are spectacular.
Built on top of a rock, even the first floor is already min. four storeys up, which makes for great views, especially since we were on the ‘second’ floor.
The rooms were huge and elegant, and the wifi worked perfectly.
The breakfast buffet has everything from croquettes to scrambled egg to veg to cakes. Great selection.
The area is quiet, and while we didn’t explore it, there seems to be a bus connection into Salamanca just outside the grounds.
- The breakfast was good and included champagne.
Hotel La Rad
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel La Rad offers pet-friendly accommodations in Galindo y Perahuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salamanca is 8 miles from Hotel La Rad, and Ledesma is 15 miles from the property.
bed too small
too many room empty but i was given one next to very noise couple
- No bath or basin plug. Clean though. No evening food available until 8pm! Not good if you are hungry.
- Friendly and very helpful staff. Our dog was welcomed not just tolerated. Would definitely stay there again.
- Terrible stay. Place freezing cold. No English spoken as stated in promotion details. On return to uk will claim refund
- Good value for money overnight stay for travelling
- bed too small
Located in Villares de la Reina, 2.1 miles from Salamanca, Hotel Helmántico features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Ledesma is 19 miles from Hotel Helmántico, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles from the property.
- Easy access from the motorway and friendly staff at reception.
- The receptionist on duty went out of his way to show me the parking in the hotel and the bed was extremely comfortable. Excellent location and very easy to get to.
- Very Good in ALL aspects !!!!.Will stay again in the future ..Super hotel !!!.
- Easy to find. Close to the motorway. Free parking.
- Location superb , just 200 metres from the main motorway south.
Hotel Corona de Castilla
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Corona de Castilla offers accommodations in Villares de la Reina, just 2.1 miles from Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Hotel Corona de Castilla, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles from the property.
- Convenient location close to motorway, easy parking, spacious room and bath room, comfy bed, window shutter for complete darkness, functional modern decor kept very clean, pleasant on-site restaurant.
- Friendly staff rooms and bathroom clean great location good value for your money
- great hotel for 1 night on our way to portugal, the rooms are very very clean and the bathroom was perfect and new , very close to the highway and only a 5 minute drive to the citycenter of salamanca what by the way is a very beautifule city, the man behind the desk didn,t speak englisch but with the booking com print it was not a problem, breakfast was euro 3,50 , the coffee was a disaster
- Easy access from the motorway. Restaurant in walking distance (500M) the one at the hotel was closed. Excellent breakfast. The hotel was also very quiet perfect for our overnight stop. We stayed at a Hotel near by on our trip down and paid more. This was 100% better than our other choice.
Staff very very kind
Good and clean rooms and showers.
Breakfast with very very good fresh orange juice and fruts.
Vincci Ciudad de Salamanca
The Vincci Ciudad de Salamanca is within a 25-minute walk of Salamanca Cathedral and Plaza Mayor. Its spacious rooms include free internet access, a minibar and a 32-inch flat-screen TV.The Vincci’s stylish rooms have functional design and hardwood floors. Each has a free safe and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.The Ciudad de Salamanca provides a daily buffet breakfast which includes products for celiacs. The hotel also has a snack bar serving a wide range of drinks and light meals.The Vincci is just over half a mile from Salamanca’s Palacio de Congresos Exhibition Centre. The bus stop next to the hotel provides direct services to the center of the city, including Gran Vía and Plaza Mayor. Private parking is available on site and for a reasonable daily rate.
- Very comfortable stay, great breakfast and easy to park in the basement car park.
- The Family Room was wonderful! Two large rooms with 2 attached twin beds (king) with a bathroom in each. It was perfect for our family of 4. Clean, quiet, and comfortable. Great stay!
- Good size room, lovely bed and pillows, good shower. Excellent value – bed and breakfast, supper and parking for 89 euros. Good location for motorway.
- Good spacious room, good breakfast, secure parking and easy to get to by car.
- overall it was nice. there was a lot of free parking space available nearby so didn’t need to put in the hotel parking. it is like 20-25 minutes walking from the center
Catalonia Plaza Mayor Salamanca
One of our top picks in Salamanca.Catalonia Plaza Mayor Salamanca is ideally situated next to the Plaza Mayor, and offers free Wi-Fi. The hotel decorations are modern with an Eastern touch and classic features set in stone of Villamayor.The restaurant offers you an exquisite international cuisine and various conference rooms are available for meetings or cocktails.
- Lovely helpful staff. A bed so comfortable you could stay in it forever. Perfect location.
- Very clean with comfortable beds, shower worked well and very friendly English speaking reception staff. A great place to stay in the centre of the old town.
- The hotel and rooms are very modern, the stuff is friendly and just in the center behind the main square where you can eat very good. The price for the room was also really good for this type of the hotel.
- Bed was extremely comfy and the room was quiet and cosy. Location: Briiliant.
- The breakfast buffet was really good with great variety of simply everything. The bed was incredibly big, I loved the fluffiness of the pillows.
One of our top picks in Salamanca.Microtel Placentinos is located in the Salamanca City Centre neighborhood in Salamanca, 19 miles from Ledesma and 25 miles from Peñaranda de Bracamonte.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Fantastic location, very friendly staff and nice breakfast.
- Everything was great. The hotel is in a great location, room was spacious and looked very nice and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was wonderful too.
- Friendly family owned small hotel very comfortable, and very close to the old centre yet quiet at night. Variety of tapas bars 150m away.
- Characterful and v comfortable conversion. Great mix of old and new in the design. Really great location also amongst the university buildings and students…. but very quiet at night we found. Probably the best value of all the places we stayed in!
- Beautiful, private and cosy rooms. You’re around the corner of the historic centre and can sleep in peace and quiet. Friendly staff and great breakfast.
Hotel Emperatriz I
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Emperatriz I offers accommodations in Salamanca, just 19 miles from Ledesma.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I loved it. Exceeded my expectations in every sense of the word. 100% recommended.
- I cannot fault the accommodation and staff! The hotel exceeded my expectations, especially as it is so cheap! The location could not have been more central, less than 5 minutes from the major attractions (Plaza mayor, los Torres, la Universidad). The staff were lovely and helpful, rooms very clean and the hotel very modern and updated. Would definitely stay here again if I return to Salamanca and would recommend others to do so as well.
- The staff very fruendly and gave us many tips about places to visit, good restaurants nearby etc
- Excellent small hotel in centre of town . It is in the traffic free area so parking can be difficult but there is a public underground car park five minutes walk away and the charge is around fourteen euros for twenty four hours. The rooms are pleasantly decorated, the staff are friendly and helpful and the air conditioning is very effective in both the summer and the winter . The beds are comfortable and the linen is clean and fresh.
- friendly welcome, spacious room, comfortable beds, two bathrooms (so no arguments about who goes first!), very close to Plaza Mayor and all the wonderful sights of Salamanca. Having read the reviews we parked at Le Mans Parking which is only a short walk away and costs 14.40 Euros if you get your ticket stamped by the hotel.
Top Hotels In Zarapicos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zarapicos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zarapicos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zarapicos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!