10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zaragoza Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Zaragoza Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zaragoza Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zaragoza Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zaragoza Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zaragoza Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zaragoza Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zaragoza Aragon:
Exe Zaragoza WTC
Exe Zaragoza WTC offers accommodations in Zaragoza. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zaragoza Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Bed good but room stuffy as zircon was on heating, not cooling.
- The hotel is located 10-15 minutes walking distance from the city center. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The underground parking is secure and convenient.
- awesome bed, funny glass sink, great breakfast, secure parking
- Excellent Staff, Very Clean and comfortable. Secure parking garage.
- Excellent hotel with friendly staff. Nothing to complain about.
Eurostars Rey Fernando
Just a 5-minute drive from Zaragoza Airport, the Eurostars Rey Fernando features free Wi-Fi, free parking, a restaurant and a spa with a steam bath and a sauna. Each stylish room has a flat-screen TV.Each air-conditioned room at the Eurostars Rey Fernando features elegant contemporary décor. All rooms have a microwave, a mini-fridge and a safe, and the modern bathrooms include a hairdryer.The Eurostars Rey Fernando is in the modern Plataforma Logistica Zaragoza district. The Plaza Imperial Shopping Center and the Zaragoza Exhibition Centre are 3 miles away, and the center of the city is 7.5 miles away.The hotel provides easy access to the major A-2 and AP-68 Motorways. The Zaragoza Delicias AVE Train Station is a 15-minute drive away.
- The room was spacious and modern, spotless and the park at the rear of hotel was a really beautiful bonus
- We stayed here as a break from a long road trip crossing Spain. The room was confortable, and good value for Money.
- The staff were very welcoming and the facilities for the disabled were excellent. The room was large and comfortable. The breakfast was good value.
- Good hotel but a bit far from Zaragoza. And in industrial area.
- Friendly and helpful front desk. Came right up when our TV wasn’t working properly and fixed it (probably operator error on our part with controls.) Very utilitarian room but spacious in that there was a sitting area and dining table apart from the bedroom. Very quiet on a Sunday night as I suspect this is primarily a business person’s destination as it is in an industrial park. Little or no entertainment or shopping anywhere close. Was quite a convoluted process provided by GPS to get to the actual facility. Had to twist around through the industrial park to get back to the entrance as there was no right turn into the facility.
One of our top picks in Zaragoza.Hotel Hiberus offers accommodations in Zaragoza. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Hiberus.
- located a bit fahr from center. spectacular wiew but the room to warm.
- The rooms were clean and quiet. The hotel is located near the river and in a good location (5 minutes by taxi to city center).
- In all fairness to the hotel I am unable to comment on their facilities as my wife and I only stayed one night as a travelling stop over. However, the room they allocated us was excellent with views over the river, and extremely quite. If you were looking for a hotel near the station this is it. If you want to be near the town you would be disappointed unless you like walking along the river.
- Food was excellent, beds were comfortable and view was superb
- Not a lot it resembled a converted factory the rooms were clinical and the colour scheme terrible.
Eurostars Plaza Delicias
One of our best sellers in Zaragoza! Eurostars Plaza Delicias is located across from the Zaragoza-Delicias AVE high-speed train station, 2 miles from the city’s historic center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The stylish rooms at Eurostars Plaza Delicias are air-conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A pillow menu is also available.The restaurant-cafeteria is open 4 days of the week and serves simple dishes which can be enjoyed on the terrace.Set within gardens, Eurostars Plaza Delicias can be found next to Castillo Palomar Park. It is also just 15 minutes’ drive from Zaragoza’s exposition center. Parking is available for an extra cost.
Small room, but it has everything you need! It was very clean and the staff was nice and helpful.
It’s next to Delicias station. We will return if we go again to Zaragoza.
The choices at breakfast
The underground secure car park
Very helpful staff
Room service take away option
- Receptionist was very good, evening meal very poor (sent it back because it was cold and it came back just as cold). Bed was too soft but looked clean. Breakfast was very good.
- Well located to the railway station, which is nowhere near city centre – so it’s one or the other for location!
- The room was clean and well appointed and breakfast was exceptionally good.
- Small room, but it has everything you need! It was very clean and the staff was nice and helpful.
One of our top picks in Zaragoza.Located just a 5-minute walk from Zaragoza’s Old Town, the Hotel Palafox includes a seasonal rooftop pool with great city views. It has free Wi-Fi throughout, and its elegant, air-conditioned rooms include satellite TV.The rooms feature carpeted floors and classic-style décor. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some include a bathrobe and slippers.Recreational facilities at the Palafox include a sauna and a fitness center. The staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Zaragoza.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food and has a varied wine cellar. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Zaragoza’s El Pilar Basilica is a 15-minute walk from the hotel. Buses to the train and bus station stop nearby.
It was worn and looked like a hotel from the 1990´s.
The decor was old, the bedrooms where old and tired, the bathrooms where something from a 3star. overall i was disappointed. There was a good casino next door, that the only positive for an expensive stay.
Comfortable bed. Good Michelin restaurant for dinner/lunch!
Parking is in the hotel building ( extra20euro)
Staff at reception was friendly.
Value for money. (110€for 2 people with good breakfast)
- Good room service, served variety of juices and cereals for breakfast. Very clean room and helpful staffs
- The hotel was well kept and we were attended to well during our stay. The bed was comfortable, but I could probably have made use of the provided “Pillow menu” to have made it even better.
- Excellent quiet room. Great location. Friendly helpful staff
- It was worn and looked like a hotel from the 1990´s.
Hotel Pilar Plaza
One of our best sellers in Zaragoza! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Pilar Plaza offers accommodations in Zaragoza.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zaragoza Airport is 9 miles away.
- The location was amazing. Rooms have a fabulous decor.
The staff was very helpful and nice!
Room is really comfortable, the bed was kingsize! Sooo good, WiFi works very good.
- Fabulous view of cathedral. Friendly desk. Great location.
Location was superb
Breakfast staff excellent .. staff friendly
Size of the bed was amazing!
Close to EVERYTHING!!
Tapas bars, shopping, restaurants and sites to see all within walking distance.
Taxi across the square.
A pleasant hotel to park yourself for a few days.
Hot tub and sauna not quite hot enough for us Canadians though.
Hotel Rio Arga
One of our top picks in Zaragoza.Hotel Río Arga is on one of central Zaragoza’s main shopping streets, just 3-minute walk from the Pilar Basílica. It has a 24-hour front desk and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The soundproof rooms at the Río Arga feature flat-screen satellite TV and a private balcony. The private bathroom also includes a hairdryer.There are vending machines for snacks and drinks in the lobby. The hotel is also surrounded by a range of restaurants and bars, particularly in the El Tubo area.The hotel provides private parking, and is a 5-minute walk from bus connections to Delicias Station and the rest of the city. There is a tourist information office next to the Pilar Basílica.
- Very nice staff. Breakfast was nice too. Shower with good water pressure.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was quite comfortable and I liked that one could open the window for fresh air.
- The location is ideal, in the historical center, very close to most of places of interes and the river. Really easy to get from the train station.
– simple, but absolutely acceptable room
– great location for shopperholics or party animals
- The staff were very friendly and helpful; the location was great and the breakfast was very good. Many thanks for the hospitality.
NH Zaragoza Centro
One of our top picks in Zaragoza.Hesperia Zaragoza is located in the historic center of Zaragoza, a 5 minute walk from the Basilica del Pilar. It offers free Wi-Fi and is well-connected to all the city´s principal access points, and just 10 minutes from the Ave Station.The hotel has a cafe-bar and the Al Punto restaurant serves a healthy option antiox buffet breakfast. A special children’s menu is offered.In addition, the hotel boasts 5 fully-equipped public rooms, seating for up to 200 people for meetings, conventions or business lunches.
- Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Bed was large with crisp clean cotton sheets. Bathroom was clean, large and well equipped. Breakfast was varied and plentiful. Most staff were helpful and friendly.
Breakfast served in the restaurant, but our evening meal was in the bar. This may have been to a shortage of staff.
Other than that the hotel was walking distance from the old town and all the facilities there.
- Good hotel, very pleasant staff but no tea making or kettle in room . No drinking water in room but was available from the bar. Parking via elevator – interesting! But parking really secure.
- Receptionist was very pleasant and helpful as my wife has a mobility scooter he John is the English for his name I hope I’m right was so helpful to us we had dinner there as well .Great dinner and good value.We are going to stay there in future.one more thing it’s great to be able to park your car in the same hotel unlike others hotels you have to park a great distance away
- Great position in the town centre, parking easy and accesible. Restaurants very close…..I will definitely return. Staff helpful, welcoming and friendly.
Hotel Boutique Maza
Hotel Boutique Maza is situated in the very centre of Zaragoza, only a stone´s throw away from the historical old town, museums, and famous baroque Basilica. All the main attractions are within walking distance including the well know district El Tubo acclaimed for its tapas bars. Free WiFi is provided.Rooms feature air conditioning, heating, a desk, and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, shower, and hairdryer.Every morning the hotel serves a buffet breakfast. Guests have access to shared lounge area.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Zaragoza.
- The hotel was decent basic lodging. Quiet with a clean room. The location is excellent, right on the Plaza de Espana with easy access to the Tranvia (Street car). Close to restaurants and major sights.
- Location very close to the touristic attractions and easy access to the train station. Staff friendly, room clean, large bathroom, with everything needed. An enjoyable stay.
- Excellent location, very friendly staff, large bathroom, very well equiped, hair dryer.
It’s hard to find something to like, so maybe the place of the hotel in the center of the city can be a relevant point.
More that that it will be hard to mention.
- Great big room with a nice view to Placa España, city center
Hotel Sauce is in the historic center of Zaragoza, just 150 feet from the iconic El Pilar Basilica. It has private parking, a 24-hour front desk and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The hotel serves a homemade buffet breakfast in the smart dining room. It is in an area filled with tapas bars. The famous El Tubo street is just 950 feet away.La Seo Cathedral is 600 feet from Hotel Sauce, and Cesaraugusta Theatre is just 800 feet away. You can drive to Zaragoza Airport in around 20 minutes.
- The marmalades at the breakfast buffet were amazing. Couldn’t have asked for a more convenient location – although finding it initially was difficult.
- The room was super clean, the bed was comfy and breakfasts were great. The hotel looks trendy and it is well maintained. The staff was nice and professional. The hotel is also in a very central location.
- I booked during Semana Santa and consequently was happy to find available rooms at a time when the city is full of visitors. The breakfast was outstanding. While not being more expensive than in other hotels, this was the first time I got food actually cooked for me, rather than food being kept in hot trays. Excellent. Very helpful staff with good language skills.
- The location was PERFECT, we where located near bars, cheap eats and just near everything we wanted to see. The hotel is an Instagram dream, everything is just so cute and colorful, and the staff are always there for you. The hotel’s cafe had amazing breakfast and coffee as well as tea.
- Sehr nettes Personal/very nice personnel/emplead@as muy amables, gutes Frühstücksangebot/nice breakfast variety/desayuno buffet muy copioso!
Top Hotels In Zaragoza Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zaragoza Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zaragoza Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zaragoza Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!