10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zapotlanejo Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
Zapotlanejo Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zapotlanejo Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zapotlanejo Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zapotlanejo Jalisco. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zapotlanejo Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zapotlanejo Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zapotlanejo Jalisco:
SR Hotel & Suites
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, SR Hotel & Suites is located in Chapala in the region of Jalisco, just 26 miles from Guadalajara. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the lake, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mazamitla is 31 miles from SR Hotel & Suites, and San Juan Cosalá is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- So very clean, friendly staff, large room, really nice bathroom.
- Hotel new and very clean. Staff did their best to accommodate. Great view from our room but too noisy and too close to a busy road to sit out or leave window open at night. Pool was very nice – heated. Property well secured. But difficult access from the road.
- Everything bar the difficculty of travel w//o a car
- Cleanliness of room and bathroom. Location of hotel made it easy to get to both Chapala and Ajijic. The pool was heated. First-floor location made access to the pool very easy. Breakfast was excellent.
- Staff was super-helpful, friendly, accommodating–every one of them. Everything was brand new, so ultra clean, organized, even unused. Delivery service (including beer) from a local restaurant. Close to highway.
Hotel Chapala Country
Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Hotel Chapala Country is located in Chapala, just 26 miles from Guadalajara. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Mazamitla is 31 miles from Hotel Chapala Country, and San Juan Cosalá is 11 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hangar Inn Guadalajara Aeropuerto
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hangar Inn Guadalajara Aeropuerto offers accommodations in Guadalajara.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara Expo is 11 miles from Hangar Inn, and Plaza del Sol is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable with thin and thick blankets. The air conditioner was great, room was beautiful, spa tub was beautiful. Lighting was great. Restaurant few stores down has great service and food.
- The beds, linens, A/C, and bath were all great. The shuttle is extremely convenient.
- I thought it was very clean and the location is great
The staff was very friendly and polite but didn’t speak English. We managed to communicate my needs easily enough. Perhaps it was because I was only there a short time.
The room was very modern and clean.
- I like its proximity to the airport, very easy to get to.
Located in Chapala in the region of Jalisco, 28 miles from Guadalajara, Calli Aztatl features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the lake, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is room service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Mazamitla is 28 miles from Calli Aztatl, and San Juan Cosalá is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The room was really a suite with a jacuzzi included. Stall shower was also included and the water pressure was excellent. Lots of closet space. The restaurant was a very pleasant surprise with excellent food and large portions.
- We had an amazing time at Calli Aztatl : everything was perfect, the room was cosy, romantic, clean, … the food was amazing (we have been living in Mexico for three years and it was one of our best meals), the massages were great and the staff was kind, smiling and helpful! We couldn’t have asked for more. Thank you very much, we’ll come back for sure!
The food was excellent at their restaurant. The menu more cosmopolitan than Mexican.
But people come from far around to eat there. Mattresses very comfortable. Rooms with jacuzzi.
- The suite was very spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. As well they have a lovely outdoor space to relax in. But best of all was the onsite restaurant. We had dinner in the restaurant and enjoyed it so much we decided to have lunch there the next day before we continued on our journey.
- It is a beatiful property, with a very limited number of rooms, we were surprised when we saw our room, which was huge and beatifully decorated. The staff was very friendly and ready to help all the time. The breakfast was very good, we were able to have it in the terrace with a lake view.
Hotel Villa San Francisco (México)
Hotel Villa San Francisco (México) offers accommodations in Chapala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Guadalajara is 29 miles from Hotel Villa San Francisco, and Mazamitla is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- A great location, close to the lake. Beautiful grounds and property well maintained.
personnel were great, went above in making our stay enjoyable.
location was a +plus.
- The hotel has beautiful grounds with shared spaces on balconies and patios that were very pleasant. The rooms are generous and individually decorated. The made to order breakfast on the front patio was lovely.
- very comfortable beds, beautiful breakfast served on the front porch, friendly staff
- The gardens. The lovely public terraces, the spacious and very well appointed suite, the comfortable beds..all of it!
Lake Chapala Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lake Chapala Inn offers accommodations in Chapala, just 28 miles from Guadalajara. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Mazamitla is 28 miles from Lake Chapala Inn, and San Juan Cosalá is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 18 miles from Lake Chapala Inn.
- beautfiful view of Lake Chapala with two balconies
- The owner and host was beyond wonderful, she made us feel like family and even invited us to her Christmas party and dinner. The staff always went beyond the call of duty. The views from our balcony, looking out over Lake Chapala were breathtaking.
- The owner and the staff were above and beyond what you would expect. The rooms were each different and set up for your comfort. Didn’t expect to to see all my favorite football teams play on two different stations and even on Monday night and Thursday night an unexpected pleasure. Breakfast every morning was 5 stars. I couldn’t have been in a better place with lake chapala just out the front gate. Restaurants ,groceries , banks and shopping just a few blocks away. Great location!!!!!!
- Los desayunos muy completos y sabrosos, la atención del personal y la cordialidad de la dueña, la ubicación a la orilla del lago de Chapala con inmejorable vista y junto al malecón
- La casa es Bella, limpia y comoda. Los desayunos Ricos y el servicio muy amable. Doña Alicia es una gran Dama.
One of our best sellers in Ajijic! Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Perico offers accommodations in Ajijic, just 27 miles from Guadalajara. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Chapala is 3.1 miles from Hotel Perico, and Mazamitla is 30 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, Mar Chapálico is located in Chapala. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadalajara is 28 miles from Mar Chapálico, and Mazamitla is 29 miles from the property. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Toca Madera is located in Chapala in the region of Jalisco, just 29 miles from Guadalajara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mazamitla is 28 miles from Toca Madera, and San Juan Cosalá is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 18 miles from Toca Madera.
- This is my favorite place to stay in Chapala. Convenient, clean, friendly and well managed. And has a restaurant that is open every day! Have found nothing in Chapala to compare with the service, hospitality and convenience.
- Super location. Easy walking distance to the main center. Close to good restaurants (including its own which is simple and basic but fresh and tasty). On occasion it was also the only one open. Great location for taxi and car pick-up. Literally at the door.
- it was ok everything close to the main area and the oeople were ok
- The food in the restaurant was excellent. My friends stayed at a different hotel and we ate at the restaurant at Toca Madera. They enjoyed the excellent food.
- The room was very large. Very comfortable bed. A great view of the lake from the deck outside the bedroom. They give you bottled water everyday. The bed is changed everyday. The owners a really nice. All the staff were friendly.
Hotel Villa Samary
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa Samary offers accommodations in Chapala, just 29 miles from Guadalajara.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Mazamitla is 28 miles from Hotel Villa Samary, and San Juan Cosalá is 11 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- The location which was very central. The people who run the hotel and its cleanliness.
- Great staff, very clean, large firm king bed. Only a block from malecon.
- Very nice quiet place. Family friendly, home style.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was lovely with a large, comfortable bed. Quiet, too. Nice courtyard for getting some sun.
- Location is ideal. Mary has running water, and free bottled water both!! I have seen the two together before, but NEVER included in the price of a room.
Top Hotels In Zapotlanejo Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zapotlanejo Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zapotlanejo Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zapotlanejo Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!