10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zamora Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Zamora Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zamora Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zamora Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zamora Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zamora Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zamora Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zamora Castile And Leon:
Zenit Dos Infantas
One of our top picks in Zamora.Located in the center of Zamora, Zenit Dos Infantas offers spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a free minibar. This modern hotel includes a lounge and bar.The hotel operates a 24-hour front desk and the tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area. Baggage storage and on site parking are also available.A buffet breakfast is served in the dining room at Zenit Dos Infantas. There is also a small library.Plaza Mayor Square and Zamora Bullring are approximately 1,300 feet from the Zenit. Salamanca is less than 50 miles away.
- Air conditioning, good size room, quiet location, underground secure parking for our motorcycles.
- Very well located in the city center of Zamora. Very kind Staff!! Specially Paco at the reception Bar.
- Room was very spacious, clean and confortable. The hotel was quiet despite being close to the city center.
- An Excellent Rural property in Alentejo region, near one of the most beautiful fortified villages in Portugal. The property is quiet and away from the hustle and bustle of city life – you can hear nature in its splendour in the morning. A superb breakfast, filled with fresh local produce and served in a lovely common area, a comfortable room with what we need for a great stay and a magnificent view of the region from a large swimming pool … but the “extra” thing about this property is the quality of service from the hosts. The Family (Joaquim, Izilda and Miguel) provided the “X-Factor” with their hospitality and kindness which is the cherry on the already sumptuous cake. Thank you for a wonderful stay!
- The staff were really helpful and friendly and the hotel is very well located. They were fine bringing a puppy with us.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Jarama offers accommodations in Zamora. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Toro is 18 miles from Hotel Jarama, and Miranda do Douro is 27 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 48 miles away.
- Well located for exploring the beautiful old parts of Zamora.
- Helpful staff. Excellent restaurant attached. Private parking. Room fine for price.
- There was nothing to like. Thats the reason we left after 1 night
- Good basic budget hotel, don’t expect much and you won’t be disappointed. 10 minute walk to restaurants etc
* Located in a simple area at a short way ( 8-10 minutes walk) from the nice old center
where are good resraurants, shops, etc…
* We found a free street parking place, closed to the hotel.
One of our top picks in Zamora.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ares Hotel offers accommodations in Zamora, just 18 miles from Toro. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Valladolid Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Lovely to stay in such a beautiful and tasteful place – you normally have to pay over the odds to actually like the room! Lovely fluffy dressing gown supplied, and slippers. Great breakfast with extensive choice. Great location, just overlooking walls of old city, but with free car parking in front and less than 5 mins walk into the town.
- Lovely character hotel with very friendly staff and well appointed decor and comfortable room. Excellent value for money.
Very comfy beds. Possibly the most comfortable 🙂
Easy walk to the old town sites, newer shops/locations, and the laundromat.
- The accommodations are very clean, luminous and have no outside noise at all. There are bottles of water, candies and biscuits in the room as a courtesy and they are replaced daily. The bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer and all sort of hotel toiletries. The staff is very polite and make the guests aware of all tourist options. The hotel is located just outside the walls of the historic center, so it is possible to get to Plaza Mayor by feet in 5-10 minutes. In addition, the breakfast is quite good and the hotel has a lounge room that offers without any additional costs a variety of appetizers and beverages 24h a day. I totally recommend the hotel and definitely it will be my choice if I have to stay in Zamora again!
- A lovely clean hotel, with comfy large rooms. The robe was a nice touch if far too small! friendly staff who were good at miming as we could not speak each other’s language but it was fun. Good breakfast. we parked easily but I think that was becaus it was a Sunday and as we left people were circling for spaces. Lovely decor.
Horus Zamora Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Zamora.Horus Zamora Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Zamora. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 18 miles from Horus Zamora Boutique, and Miranda do Douro is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from the property.
The breakfast was OK.
The location is close to the historic center of Zamora
Wifi was OK.
The room was well equipped. There was a bath. The bed was comfortable. There were enough power points though some did not work. The room was quiet and restful. It was well cleaned and the bed made nicely.
The staff can be shy, abrupt and austere (in the Spanish way) but chat them up and they melt.
- Property location was superb! No need to get your car as everything is walking distance through pedestrian walks. Good area restaurants and stores. Friendly ambiance with children playing at nearby parks.
- quite a pleasant stay. room as expected. staff pleasant
The room was on the ground floor, large enough, quiet and comfortable. Large bathroom. This beautiful old mansion has a lovely art decó style staircase among other elements from that period.
Breakfast was ok though not the best I’ve had at similar hotels. The attention and help of the staff was much appreciated!
- The breakfast was OK.
San Gil Plaza Hotel
San Gil Plaza Hotel is located in Zamora, just 18 miles from Toro.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Great hotel, modern, well located, small selection of free mini-bar drinks. Very helpful staff.
- Excellent hosting, great interior modern architecture, amazing tips for visiting and restaurants. I would recommend enthusiastically ! Great value for money!
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful to identify where to eat and other things to do nearby Zamora.
Firstly Zamora is an exquisite destination for those interested in Romanesque monuments. The old city is a gem with delightful plazas and other open spaces,
a ruined castle to investigate and those wonderful monuments. Add to that a vibrant street life and abundant cafes and restaurants and you have the beginnings of a most enjoyable visit. San Gil Plaza Hotel opens directly onto Plaza Maestro Haedo and is an ideal place to stay with an interior that exudes taste in refined design and art works. The reception provides excellent service and the Manager takes a great personal interest in ensuring that guests are welcomed and comfortable. We loved the hotel and the city!
- we have stayed here before. Very clean and well-equipped boutique hotel, right in the centre of Zamora. Breakfast in the cafe next door is good.
NH Zamora Palacio del Duero
One of our best sellers in Zamora! Situated next to the 12th-century Santa Maria de la Horta Church, NH Zamora Palacio del Duero is a 2-minute walk from Zamora’s Plaza Mayor. Rooms include free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs and a minibar.The Palacio del Duero is built around a 14th- century convent. It features simple, elegant design, soft lighting and original artwork.Each stylish room at the NH has air conditioning and hardwood floors. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel’s La Vinicola restaurant offers modern regional cuisine. There is also a café with a terrace.The NH Zamora Palacio del Duero is less than 350 feet from the River Duero, in the historic center of Zamora. The city is 47 miles from Salamanca and 62 miles from Valladolid.
- Bed was very comfortable. Our second room (because we rejected the first) had tea/coffee facilities. It was classed a superior room. The breakfast was v.good but a bit pricey.
- VERY NICE HOTEL WITH HIGH STANDARD ALL TEH WAY TROUGH. THE PARKING WAS GOOD AND SAFE.
The hotel is very well located. All the major attractions of Zamora are within walking distance.
Room was spacious and comfortable.
The breakfast room is a little too small when everyone goes at the same time.
- excellent location friendly staff bright clean hotel
- Location. Secure parking though 16 euros was ok as off street parking was not readily available close by. Bed very comfortable and quiet location.
Parador de Zamora
Located in the historic center of Zamora, this 15th-century castle has been turned into a unique hotel with a restaurant and outdoor pool. It has attractive grounds and free Wi-Fi.The interiors of the Parador de Zamora include hardwood floors and stone walls with tapestries. All rooms have air conditioning and private bathrooms, and many have views of the town.The Zamora Parador has a fitness center with a sauna. The lawn by the pool has lounge chairs and is ideal for sunbathing.The restaurant offers creative dishes based on traditional Castile and Leon cuisine. There is also a bar.Almost all of the city’s sights are within walking distance of the Parador. The Plaza Mayor is about 500 feet away.
- The Parador is an absolute gem. It has a medieval theme with knights all round the place. Huge staircases are decorated with giant tapestries.
- What more is there to say than it’s so good I want to keep it to myself
- Beautiful property, excellent staff doing everything they could to overcome issues.
Great location and historic building – a great combination and the best had been brought out by the owners and staff.
Lovely meals comprising local produce.
- Location, friendly staff. A beautiful hotel in beautiful location.
AC Hotel Zamora, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, AC Hotel Zamora, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel offers accommodations in Zamora. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toro is 18 miles from AC Hotel Zamora, a Marriott Lifesty, and Miranda do Douro is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from AC Hotel Zamora, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel.
This very new hotel is excellent in every way. Non-smoking & clean air throughout, efficient & individually controllable air-con, opening windows, spotlessly clean room & bathroom. Top quality mattress & bedding, lovely big & shaped bath with power shower over, in stylish bathroom.
Breakfast excellent quality ingredients with wide range of choice in calm breakfast room.
Very convenient location close to station, pleasant short walk into the old town & river. Fast & consistent free wifi. All staff highly efficient & friendly. A lovely hotel!
- Ideally situated with secure underground parking and friendly staff. A good breakfast too!
- Excellent breakfast spread with healthy options. Bed and pillows were confortable. Good size room. Helpful reception staff who kindly extended my check-out time by two hours and called the taxi for me.. Quiet location quite near train station , and a short walk to the Beautiful Old Town.
- Location was excellent for us. Staff were very polite. Good wifi (you needed to ask for a code daily – but not a problem).
- Every aspect of our visit deserves a maximum score. All the staff were great, but one of the members of the reception team, a lady of Ecuadorian origin whose name unfortunately I did not get, truly excelled in the discharge of her duties with warmth, professionalism and genuine care for guests. She went well beyond the call of duty, with us as well as with other particularly challenging fellow guests whose interactions we witnessed. Gracias!!
- This very new hotel is excellent in every way. Non-smoking & clean air throughout, efficient & individually controllable air-con, opening windows, spotlessly clean room & bathroom. Top quality mattress & bedding, lovely big & shaped bath with power shower over, in stylish bathroom.
Hosteria Real de Zamora
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Hosteria Real de Zamora is located in Zamora in the region of Castila y Leon, just 18 miles from Toro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valladolid Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Wow, Wow, Wow. If you find yourself in Zamora this is the place to stay. It is an absolutely beautiful hotel inside and out. The location is wonderful and the staff could not be more friendly. Driving from Portugal to Spain we decided to stay in Zamora not knowing what to expect and we are so glad we did. It is a picturesque town with great history, shopping and nightlife. The hotel fits right in with its beautifully done restoration. If I was moving to Zamora I would want this hotel to be my house. As the old town of Zamora is a bit sleepy, the 5 euro extra for breakfast was well worth it.
- Great location for the old town and nice riverside views
- Everything was perfect – service, atmosphere, food, cleaning, window’s view, location
- Ambience/physical look and comfort of the building
- The hotel is very picturesque next to the river and just next to the city centre. It’s an old stone building with an amazing little patio and very well decorated. It gives you the impression that you’re in a museum. The beds were comfortable and the sheets clean. Our room had a Jacuzzi (it was a bit noisy but working well). The staff was helpful and the views from the room great. I’d definitely recommend it, especially for couples.
Hotel Puente de Piedra
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Puente de Piedra offers accommodations in Zamora. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Toro is 18 miles from Hotel Puente de Piedra, and Miranda do Douro is 27 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 48 miles away.
- Great room. Superb Shower. Really good location & nice friendly staff.
- Lovely location, excellent food and wine in the restaurant.
- Sehr freundliches Personal. Als Alleinreisender wurde mir nachträglich ohne Aufforderung ein Rabatt für das Doppelzimmer gegeben. Einfache, gut geführte Pension mit Restaurant in zentraler Lage.
- La habitación es muy amplia, y el baño también. Tiene pocas habitaciones, todas en la primera planta. Todo estaba limpísimo. La ubicación perfecta para poder dejar aparcado el coche, sin cargo, y visitar a pie el casco antiguo de Zamora. Aunque por la mañana no hay personal en el hotel, hay una zona con cafeteras y cápsulas de Nespresso, zumos, infusiones etc. y bollería y galletas … para los huéspedes, de uso gratuito, por lo que aunque indica que no incluye desayuno, en la práctica sí lo hace. Hay un recinto con bastante espacio para aparcar el coche justo delante de la entrada del hotel, aunque sea en la vía publica
- Номер чистый, есть балкончик, хорошая ванная комната. Достаточное количество мебели, кровати удобные. В самом отеле довольно тихо. Сервис чувствуется, но он ненавязчив. Между 0 и 1 этажами организован столик, где постояльцы отеля могут бесплатно взять на завтрак булочки, печенье, сок, а также заварить себе кофе или чай. Расположение отеля нам тоже понравилось: не в самом центре, но перейдя через очень симпатичный пешеходный мост через реку Дуэро (где мы видели охотящихся аистов и серую цаплю!) мы минут через 10-12 попадали в центр, на площадь Майор.
Top Hotels In Zamora Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zamora Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zamora Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zamora Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!