10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zambra Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Zambra Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zambra Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zambra Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zambra Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zambra Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zambra Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zambra Andalucía:
Hotel Sierra de Araceli
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Sierra de Araceli offers accommodations in Lucena. The hotel has a barbecue, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Antequera is 26 miles from Hotel Sierra de Araceli, and Priego de Córdoba is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Sierra de Araceli.
- Located on a scenic hilltop, overlooking all the olive groves. Staff was very welcoming, friendly and even served us at midnight! Thank you!
- Dinner and service were excellent. I will highly recommend the hot spicy potatoes, even they are not really hot spicy they were delicious due the potatoes themselves. The size of the ration are generous, so don’t order in excess (salad and main can be enough for two people for dinner). Very good quality for the money. The place is really beautiful.
- Lovely, lovely hotel in a superb location. Friendly staff and excellent food. Lovely bar area to relax in. Views from the bedroom window were amazing.
- Friendly staff. Nice rural location. Good food but be aware of large portion size !
- Although a little dated, the property is full of character and is spotlessly clean. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. The food is great and reasonably priced. The views are incredible too.
Hotel Santo Domingo Lucena
Hotel Santo Domingo Lucena is located in Lucena, 27 miles from Antequera and 16 miles from Priego de Córdoba. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cabra is 5 miles from Hotel Santo Domingo Lucena, and Rute is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 42 miles from Hotel Santo Domingo Lucena.
- Very welcoming receptionist. Good restaurant. Lucena is an interesting town but we didn’t have time to see much, so we hope to go back. If so we’ll return to this hotel, if only for the food!
- Lovely place, clean and tidy and historical. Car park was nightmare
- Stunning courtyard. Very good parking for bicycles in the garage. Good breakfast. Atmospheric. Excellent staff.
- Set evening menu excellent value and simple after long journey. Lovely open central courtyard.
- A comfortable room, a big bed, the location of the hotel in centre of Lucena
Hotel María Luisa
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel María Luisa offers accommodations in Rute, just 23 miles from Antequera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Priego de Córdoba is 13 miles from Hotel María Luisa, and Cabra is 11 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The hotel was clean, helpful staff and free parking.
- Everything was satisfactory and a welcome home for the night after a long wet journey
- Not very much on this visit. Breakfast was repetitive.
- Everything was great , lovely hotel , great service , friendly and great value
Rooms were small clean and comfortable with a small balcony, WI FI was excellent.
Room heating with air con was perfect.
Hotel El Mirador de Rute
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel El Mirador de Rute offers accommodations in Rute, just 23 miles from Antequera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Priego de Córdoba is 13 miles from Hotel El Mirador de Rute, and Cabra is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 34 miles from Hotel El Mirador de Rute.
- Food ok. Basic tostada and coffee breakfast. Nice room
- Close to the highway, could drive a car in all directions. Useful parking space. Good Spanish food, although the choices are rather limited so we ended up eating somewhere else.
- Value for money. Staff very friendly. Unable to get WiFi in bedroom, only public areas. Could imagine very noisy when busy as two function rooms. Would suggest avoiding rooms on first floor. Our room was above one of the function rooms and the other was just up the corridor but thankfully no functions. Would definitely return however.
- We decided to sleep at this hotel when traveling from Granada to Cordoba because it was not expensive. It’s a family run hotel. Staff were welcoming and friendly. The hotel is located away from all major cities and roads so you can get a taste of local life here. The surrounding nature is beautiful and olive tree plants are easy to find. The pool looks nice although we did not have a chance to take a swim.
- A good value budget hotel, and the staff were friendly.
Hotel Al-Yussana is located in Lucena, just 27 miles from Antequera.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Priego de Córdoba is 16 miles from Hotel Al-Yussana, and Cabra is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 42 miles from Hotel Al-Yussana.
- The location is very good. We arrived on bicycles and they were happily kept away in a safe place overnight, which was great. Maps were made available and the room was spacious.
- Clean city centre hotel with no frills, don’t expect too much and you won’t be disappointed. Friendly staff, clean room and bathroom, bed too hard but that’s my taste.
- Excellent location, good value for money. €55 for the night does exactly what it says on the tin.
- Hotel difficile a trouver.le personnel ne parle que l’espagnol. Wifi impossible de l’avoir. Des qu’on utilise la salle de bain, on entend un bruit pour longtemps et pareil si c’est la chambre a cote.
- El personal de recepción muy culto, te puede informar maravillosamente de todo lo relativo a la ciudad, a su historia, a su cultura. A ver si aprenden en otros sitios.
Hotel Villa Maria
Hotel Villa Maria offers accommodations in Cabra. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides bike rental. Priego de Córdoba is 13 miles from Hotel Villa Maria, and Rute is 11 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 41 miles away.
- Clean basic room, very good if You want to stay for 1 night.
- Beautiful traditional town house well converted. Very welcoming and helpful staff, very clean, great location next to the beautiful Paseo, and five mins walk from town centre. Great having the bar and cafe too. Fabulous comfortable bedroom. Good value all round.
- Really very nice and competent staff. The hotel is very new and confortable.
- The hotel was very authentic. The rooms were perfect and the service was excellent. Great value for money.
- Superb nice, large room. Great value. The best accommodation deal over the last dozen or more hotels stayed at.
Los Bronces is located in the Andalusian town of Lucena, halfway between Córdoba and Málaga. It has free Wi-Fi and free on site parking.All of the rooms in Los Bronces have tiled floors and antique-style furniture. They also have air conditioning, a safe, minibar and flat-screen TV.Los Bronces has an outdoor swimming pool. The restaurant specializes in roasted meats, and is featured in the Michelin guide. In the cafe you can enjoy a range of regional dishes.From Los Bronces you have good access to highway A45, connecting Córdoba and Málaga. Both are about 30 miles away. Granada is about 40 miles away.
- Perfect dinner late, perfect breakfast according to the price!
- La limpieza , la atención y el hotel es muy bonito.
El personal muy bueno
Hotel bonito y habitaciones grandes
- Todos os servicos foram bons mas sem serem excepcionais. Boa relacao qualidade preco, excepto em relacao ao pequeno almoco.
- Die Anfahrt mit dem Auto sehr einfach, Hotel liegt etwas außerhalb, dadurch sehr guter Ausgangspunkt für Fahrten in die Region. Die Mitarbeiter nett und höflich.
MS Fuente Las Piedras
MS Fuente Las Piedras is located in Cabra, 15 miles from Priego de Córdoba and 12 miles from Rute. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Zuheros is 9 miles from MS Fuente Las Piedras, and Lucena is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Staff were very helpful. They allowed a late check out.
the staff at the desk were very helpful and polite with a cheerful smile always willing to help. the rest of the staff were polite and helpful.
the swimming pool was a good size and clean with plenty of loungers and shade, the bar was good with very good prices. food was excellent with a good choice and was prepared to a high standard.
- Excellent location, lovely pool and in the evening dinner is served on the patio .
- The location was convenient for us as a stop on the drive from Cordoba down south. It wasn’t a walking distance to town of Cabra. The restaurant on the property was quite good. The room was huge. The breakfast had a nice hot buffet variety. The town smelled of olive making.
- La cama era muy comoda y una habitación bastante acojedora y el personal sobre todo Marivi muy aimpatica con nosotros y nos fscilitp sitios donde podriamos ir a cenar y conocer los desayunos bastante buenos.
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Mitra is located in Cabra in the region of Andalusia, just 15 miles from Priego de Córdoba. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Rute is 12 miles from Hotel Mitra, and Zuheros is 9 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- A good hotel for the money, positioned a little way out of Cabra but easy to drive in and park close to the centre. The bar is open 24hrs which was very convenient – we did not hear any bar noise in our room, most of the staff are very good, especially one lovely gentleman who used to work in the UK, friendly, helpful and welcoming. The beds were noted as hard by other reviewers, we thought they were firm but very comfortable. We loved the region of Cabra and will return to the area and to this hotel
- Quality and friendly greeting upon arrival. Excellent young man (bearded) behind the bar, his quality of service and cheerfullness should be noted by some other hotels
- very conveient fr access to main roads and not to far from town.
- Me dejaron entrar y salir a la hora que me apeteció.
- …… gutes Hotel,nahe an der Hauptstrasse..Grosses Zimmer,sauberes Bad,Preis~Leistung ok..
Caserio de Iznájar
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Enjoying a stunning rural location beside a lake, this hotel is built in typical Andalusian style with a charming outdoor terrace, refreshing swimming pool and great restaurant.Make your holiday an adventurous one and stay active and outdoors while enjoying the sunshine that Andalusia enjoys most of the year. You can take to the waters by sailing on the lake. The Caserío de Iznájar is basically on an island with various bridges crossing over the lake to the mainland.After soaking up the Andalusian sunshine, take a refreshing swim in the Caserío de Iznájar’s outdoor pool.Dine in typical Andalusian style in the Caserío de Iznájar’s authentic, elegant restaurant which serves tasty dishes typical to the area. You can enjoy your meal outside on the terrace with views over the surrounding countryside and famous olive groves.The recently renovated hotel enjoys a design with Moorish influences. You can admire pretty arches, white-washed walls and large windows which create cool and sunny interiors.
- View of the reservoir from the terrace. Service in the restaurant.
All The staff, particularly Jorge were great. The food was delicious. We had dinner there 2 nights and found Marissa’s cooking to be fantastic! She cooks with her heart!!
- Excellent place and views were fantastic, wonderful room too. Staff fabulous
- The staff were nice and the location picturesque if not a little remote
- Good location/views. Comfortable memory foam mattress (not in every room).
Top Hotels In Zambra Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zambra Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zambra Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zambra Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!