10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zaldívar Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Zaldívar Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zaldívar Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zaldívar Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zaldívar Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zaldívar Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zaldívar Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zaldívar Basque Country:
Hotel Villa De Ermua
Hotel Villa De Ermua is located in Ermua, just 28 miles from San Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bilbao is 23 miles from Hotel Villa De Ermua, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 22 miles from Hotel Villa De Ermua.
Nice room, modern and fairly new, very helpful staff and they serve food and drink at the bar of the hotel, which allowed us to have some late diner when almost everything else was closed.
Nice chat with one of the staff who gave us some advice on places to visit for the following day.
- The room was very big and great value for the money. Night staff were super friendly and accommodating and recommended where to get take away food late at night. They were very welcoming of our two dogs too..,che
- Centrally located in the small town of Ermua, with bus stop outside the hotel which connects Bilbao to Ermua and Eibar. Friendly staff and value for money rooms.
- Functional yet friendly hotel in an excellent location right by the train station. Equidistance to San Sebastian and Bilbao, this is an ideal base for exploring the area. Room was very comfortable and quiet, and staff were great! I will be using this again.
- Well placed stop close to motorway. Near to pretty town with good bars and restaurants. Really good WiFi. The rooms are a comfortable temperature (without a constant noise from air con) even on a super hot day.
- Nice room, modern and fairly new, very helpful staff and they serve food and drink at the bar of the hotel, which allowed us to have some late diner when almost everything else was closed.
Hotel Rural Mañe
Located in Mallavia, 28 miles from San Sebastian, Hotel Rural Mañe features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Bilbao is 22 miles from Hotel Rural Mañe, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- fantastic views, comfy bed and great location for overnight stay. staff very helpful and nice breakfast.
- Astonishing views. Super clean. Nice decoration and style.
- Beautiful place. Great breakfast. Views from room can’t be beat.
- Excellent breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff!
- Totally off the beaten track. The road in gave little away regarding the gem hidden away.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Elorrio offers accommodations in Elorrio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bilbao is 21 miles from Hotel Elorrio, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Elorrio.
- Lovely sunny terrace, helpful staff. A few minutes drive from Elorrio which is a very pretty medieval town
The staff were superb. Very easy to get to Asador Etxebarri, which is just a few miles down the road.
NB Booking.com states that pets are allowed – they are not.
- Situated on the approach road to the 16th century town of Elorrio this is the closest hotel for those wishing to eat at Asador Etxebarri, Michelin starred and rated #6 in the world. Acres of parking in front of the hotel which is set back off the road. Delightful, friendly front desk and housekeeping staff. Simple, clean, comfortable accommodation, large bed, big windows, heavy curtains. Bathroom was adequate, good shower. The 5 minute walk into the charming old town was delightful. Elorrio is full of bars especially around the plaza in front of the church.
- Nice big room great beds and location was in a lovely setting.
- Hotel had all comforts expected to a good standard
Hotel Unzaga Plaza
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Unzaga Plaza offers accommodations in Éibar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Sebastian is 26 miles from Hotel Unzaga Plaza, and Bilbao is 24 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, has its own bar and restaurant. Excellent central location and very close to bars, restaurants and shops. Free and stable wifi. Crisp white sheets & towels. Its more flexible and personable perhaps because its not part of a large hotel group e.g. checked out at 14:30 without any problem or extra charge.
- Location in the middle of the town. Wifi was ok. Price good.
- Staff very friendly & helpful. Good location in the town.
- We only stayed one night so there was not enough time to access the area. The hotel had close proximity from the motorway, so great for those who use the hotel for an overnight stay. It’s located in a peaceful valley. The area seemed safe. The hotel was comfortable and clean.
- the staff are amazing and extremely well mannered…nothing is a problem and they are always willing to offer help and information
Located in Durango, 17 miles from Bilbao, Garaiko Landetxea features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 miles from Garaiko Landetxea, and Zarautz is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Nice decoration in a nice environment. Excellent breakfast. The staff is really helpful and nice
- The location was beautiful, quiet, and with an amazing view. The whole facility had a very pleasant spa-like scent, the staff was very helpful, and the room was cozy and spotless. Would definitely recommend.
- Great breakfast, friendly staff, wonderful views. A great place to stay!
- Friendly and helpful staff with good knowledge of the local area. Large room and very quiet location.
- Lovely setting and nice property with friendly staff. Nice breakfast- although not included in price.
Hotel San Blas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel San Blas offers accommodations in Abadiano Celayeta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bilbao is 18 miles from Hotel San Blas, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 17 miles from Hotel San Blas.
- We were very pleased with our room although overlooking the roundabout it was surprisingly quiet, however the hotel is in the middle of refurbishment, so understandably the photos were not really exactly as show. There was no restaurant, as it was being refurbed but they directed us to local bars and restaurants which were quite satisfactory.
- very accessible from the motorway. good lounge area to sit and relax.
- Ideal for a stop over parking for the bike and a good meal for a few bucks
- Lo tranquilo que es de noche y el baño todo reformado
Era sábado, la cafetería no abría hasta las 9 de la mañana, sin posibilidad de desayunar si sales antes.
Solo una persona atendiendo la recepción y la cafetería, había que tomarse con calma el que te atendieran.
Y para terminar nos cargaron dos veces la habitación en la tarjeta, si bien, al reclamar nos hicieron la devolución pero nos pareció un fallo importante.
This design hotel offers free private parking, 24-hour reception and airy rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TV. Situated in Durango, Hotel Olajauregi is a 20-minute drive from Bilbao.The Olajauregi’s stylish restaurant serves creative modern cuisine, and also has a traditional Basque menu. The hotel has an elegant cocktail bar with a small terrace.Each room at Hotel Olajauregi features central heating and simple, classic décor. All rooms include a safe, a work desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel is located 1,650 feet from Durango’s Art and History Museum. There is easy access to the A8 Motorway, and San Sebastian and Vitoria are both within a 40-minute drive.
- The room was exactly like the photo. Large spacious room
- We used the hotel as a base to travel around, so spent very little time there but the time that we did spend was overall satisfactory. I would make a special note about the lady who cleaned the room / hotel, who does a great job.
Spacious room with a large comfortable bed. Excellent parking and close to centre.
A short drive to Bilbao airport.
- Decent quality and value for money hotel. The staff were helpful, friendly and polite. Parking is easy on-site. They reopened the bar late at night so we could get a welcome nightcap on our return from dinner.
- Great base location for exploring the area, lovely staff, great drinks from the bar, breakfast was delicious. Really made to feel welcome, nothing was a bother.
Gran Hotel Durango
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Gran Hotel Durango is located in Durango, just 17 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 22 miles from Gran Hotel Durango, and Zarautz is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Great Breakfast, fresh fruits, good coffee.
Garage is great but slightly expensive (very worth it though).
Restaurant offers typical basque cuisine.
Lobby Bar offers an assortment of international food (Burger, club sandwhich, steak).
The hotel is close to the city center.
WiFi is decent enough to stream netflix/prime.
- The room was clean and tidy. The hotel itself is very nice and well kept. All but one of the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful.
- The reception area smelt wonderful as soon as you walked in. Staff very helpful.
- Classy building, classy rooms in the heart of Basque country, away from the big cities. Nice location for exploring the old town,
- Nice place within driving distance of Bilboa and San Sebastian.
- Great Breakfast, fresh fruits, good coffee.
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Hotel Antsotegi offers accommodations in Etxebarria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. San Sebastian is 26 miles from Hotel Antsotegi, and Bilbao is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- I was walking the Camino de Santiago,the hotel is a little off the route…the next morning one off the owners dropped me back onto the route…he also said that if I had any problems on the way with other bookings ..do not hesitate to contact him and he would try and help me out…language barrier etc…also the staff in hotel were brilliant..nothing was to much trouble…thank you very much for a pleasant stay..
- Large sized room and spacious hotel – impressive conversion from iron foundry
- The 2 brothers who run this place are friendly and extremely helpful. It has a relaxed informal atmosphere.
- Perfect rest day on the Camino Norte. Very peaceful place.
From the outside and inside the hotel is really lovey. This hotel is interesting piece of interior design and decoration. The staff are extremely nice. Everything is comfortable and very clean Our rooms were very spacious and comfortable.
Dinner was fantastic, pizza was excellent, delicious salad. The breakfast was excellent with the full range of cheeses, meats and everything you would expect to see on a typical Spanish breakfast I certainly recommend this hotel for who is walking the Camino del Norte and prefers sleeping in a hotel
Hotel Txarriduna is located in Elgóibar, 23 miles from San Sebastian and 27 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles from Hotel Txarriduna, and Zarautz is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel, which seemed quite new, was clean and modern and had a bar and restaurant attached. Staff were very friendly and helpful and you can buy your newspaper at the bar! We were going on to Azpeitia and discovered the road from Elgoibar is far better than the route from the motorway via Zestoa.
- Everything from stepping into the hotel to leaving such a great place to stay Daniel is a great host The rooms are great and very comfy a real nice place to stay will deferentially be staying again at this hotel should I be in Bilbao again in the future
- Parking près de l’hôtel. Chambre confortable. Possibilité d’un lit d’appoint très pratique.
- Todo está muy limpio. El personal super atento y amable. La habitación amplia y cómoda. Buen desayuno. Buena ubicación. En resumen todo perfecto.
- Habitaciones amplias, buena cama, almuerzo correcto y comida muy buena y casera. Personal excelente y atento.
Top Hotels In Zaldívar Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zaldívar Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zaldívar Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zaldívar Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!