10 Best Hotels To Stay In Zafarraya Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Zafarraya Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Zafarraya Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zafarraya Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zafarraya Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Zafarraya Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Zafarraya Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Zafarraya Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda
Located in Alcaucín, 21 miles from Malaga, Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Torremolinos is 29 miles from Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda, and Nerja is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Very nicely decorated. Nice room, comfortable beds.
- Lovely views. Helpful, pleasant staff. Good breakfast. Extremely good value.
- Wonderful position with fantastic views. Breakfast was lovely – lovely views sitting on the balcony whilst eating breakfast.
- Nice view from the room. We were just in time for the sunset. Friendly reception. No problem or additional fee with the dog. The village is nice and worth a visit. The room is simple and clean.
- Quaint village, nice helpful friendly staff, food in the restaurants was good standard.
Hotel Restaurante Los Caños de la Alcaiceria
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Restaurante Los Caños de la Alcaiceria is located in Alhama de Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or river. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Granada is 28 miles from Los Caños la Alcaiceria, and Malaga is 27 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 21 miles from the property.
Very informal, authentic Spanish hotel/bar/restaurant. Used mainly by locals at all hours of the day, but not noisy at night. Room very clean and underfloor heating very effective. Even though some dog noise outside we couldn’t hear it in the room.
Location excellent for our needs. Food was good.
- Lovely comfortable beds. Good value menu, food pretty good too.
Spacious room with balcony, very clean.
Great tapas served with drinks and the food was good.
Very dog friendly with nice garden and very large swimming pool.
- We had organised a weekend for our Classic Car Club and the hotel went out of there way to accommodate us. They laid out a petanque pitch in their own bull ring, much enjoyed buy our members. The food was excellent and speedily delivered.
- The location near the nature park. No other hotels in the area. Breakfast, ask what you want, and it is supplied.
- Very informal, authentic Spanish hotel/bar/restaurant. Used mainly by locals at all hours of the day, but not noisy at night. Room very clean and underfloor heating very effective. Even though some dog noise outside we couldn’t hear it in the room.
Hotel Rural Cortijo de Salia
One of our top picks in Alcaucín.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural Cortijo de Salia is located in Alcaucín, just 20 miles from Malaga. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Torremolinos is 28 miles from Hotel Rural Cortijo Salia, and Benalmádena is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Rural Cortijo de Salia.
- Nice location, quite and peaceful. Excellent hosts. Easy to park, lovely grounds. Very clean.
The people that run this place made us feel really welcome. It has all amenities you need, pool, nice sitting area, private terrace, shady and sunny spots, good restaurant, a bit up a hill so it doesn’t get searing hot, 20 mins to the beach and 20 mins to a gorgeous nature reserve where you can hike and have picnics.
The hotel is well cared for and everything is spotless clean, super!
- Tranquil haven. Hosts are very welcoming and the staff so helpful. Breakfasts are amazing. Evening meals are good.
- This place is just amazing; you just do not have to go anywhere else! The hotel is situated in a quiet area, with in range of the beach (20 min), several beautiful villages and of course nature (for hiking, cycling and touring). The complex is very peaceful and wonderful; a nice pool, big and clean rooms, friendly staff and a great breakfast every morning. There is also a restaurant which serves delicious food (especially when you are a meat lover like me). Last but not least, the staff is very helpful if you need anything, for example if you want to have lunch at the restaurant.
- We have stayed here a number of times and each time there has been improvements to the rooms and gardens. The owners and staff go out of their way to be helpful and nothing is a problem.
Balneario de Alhama de Granada
Situated 2,788 feet above sea level, this spa hotel has a fantastic countryside location surrounded by trees and mountains and bordered by a river.The Balneario de Alhama de Granada offers good facilities at an affordable price. Rooms are fully equipped with a private bathroom, TV, and air conditioning. On the property there is a restaurant, garden, parking, cafe and terrace.
Beautifully surrounded by nature, it is the perfect place to relax and benefit from the thermal waters.Guests have free access to the swimming pool.
- beautiful surroundings, very friendly staff, rooms clean and comfortable. Highly recommended for a relaxing weekend.
- Very relaxing thermal swimming pool, friendly staff, let us stay 4 hours after checkout time, breakfast made us bacon and eggs, all in all a beautiful relaxing experience
The spa was nice and the pool.
My room was quite large and good for the price
Variety of hydro therapies, warm outdoor pool. Breakfast choices good.
Staff were all friendly and helpful.
For English speakers the staff at reception spoke enough English, menu in restaurant had English translation.
Free wifi in all areas.
- Big room with nice covered porch (with rack for drying suit and wet clothes), very comfortable and clean, with a mountain resort feel and smell – a wonderful respite to the country. Pool was warm, large, and clean. Breakfast was complete, great. Wine and cheese plate for dinner in the room was fabulous. Older clientele enjoying the spa.
Las Orquideas Hotel Spain
Located in Los Romanes, 17 miles from Malaga, Las Orquideas Hotel Spain features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Torremolinos is 24 miles from Las Orquideas, and Benalmádena is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Beautiful hotel, with fantastic views over the lake from the balcony of our room. Beautiful decor and fantastic breakfast.
- The decor,the views ,the comfortable bed,the good breakfast.
- The property is beautiful, everywhere you turn the attention to detail is exceptional. We were also lucky enough to have the entire hotel to ourselves (only I think because we were out of season visitors).
- Everything location rooms decor staff all fantastic
- It was only ten mins from a wedding in another hotel we were going to. It was quite and very comfortable. There was nice restaurant ten minutes down the road which was really good value for money.
B Bou Hotel La viñuela & Spa
Recently declared as best rural hotel in province of Málaga, it is located right in the heart of la Axarquia, beside the reservoir of La Viñuela and at the foot of the Sierra Tejeda mountain range.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel feature elegant décor and include satellite TV, phone, minibar and safe. The private bathrooms feature a magnifying mirror and hairdryer.Its exquisite decoration, modern facilities, restaurant, pools and gardens, all make the hotel la Viñuela the ideal place for a relaxing break close to nature.La Viñuela reservoir is 150 feet from the property while Torre del Mar beaches are 11.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 34.2 miles from the property.
- Very relaxing hotel, staff excellent, service and food excellent. Gardens beautiful.
- Nice place to run in the mountain. I would have liked to swim in the lake but it was forbidden. Really good breakfast and nice staff.
- very good breakfast, good parking, nice surroundings
- Nice hotel in a good location. Nice room excellent breakfast….
- Great breakfast, champagne and cooked or buffet breakfast.
Hotel Arco del Sol
Located in Colmenar, 14 miles from Malaga, Hotel Arco del Sol features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Torremolinos is 22 miles from Hotel Arco del Sol, and Fuengirola is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Arco del Sol.
- the dinner was great, and also the staff was really friendly, we had a great experience over all.
- Very friendly staff, who went out of their way to be helpful. I was even given a free lift to the nearest village to catch my bus. There was a lovely view of the mountains from my balcony.
The owners made us feel very welcomed and did everything possible to make our quick overnight stay a delight.
Very nice place. Perfectly located for travelling around the area.
Staff is very nice and trying their very best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Basic, but clean and comfortable. Good, firm beds, good linen, etc. It was unusually (very) cold when we were there, but the heating coped. Lovely deep baths and plenty of very hot water was also very welcome.
Good range of good home-cooked food such as rabbit casserole, etc.
Hotel El Capricho
Hotel El Capricho is located in Villanueva del Trabuco, 25 miles from Malaga and 13 miles from Antequera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torre del Mar is 26 miles from Hotel El Capricho, and Priego de Córdoba is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- View from the room, cute private terrace/balcony, gorgeous bathroom, large good bed.
- Nice big room. Good food and just off motorway but not noisy
All new built
Good for staying overnight on long journeys
Hotel is far from Malaga and around 4 km from nearest village
It is right on the motorway
- Location, good size comfortable rooms and bar/restaurant stay open lateex
- For a short stay this hotel offers a clean comfortable friendly environment.
Posada La Plaza
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Posada La Plaza offers accommodations in Canillas de Albaida. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Malaga is 26 miles from Posada La Plaza, and Nerja is 9 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 26 miles away.
Comfy and clean and tidy, staff were friendly and helpful.
Relaxing stay in the village square opposite a bar operated by the owner of the hotel, good food, great people within the village and hotel. made to feel welcome.
- Rustic & unusual, very quirky . Staff were very attentive and accommodating.
- Accompanying restaurant was excellent: very friendly service and quite good food.
- It was very quaint. Off the beaten track. Great value
- Situation in a pretty plaza close to bars and restaurants. Peaceful. Lots of walking nearby.
- Comfy and clean and tidy, staff were friendly and helpful.
Balcón de los Montes
Located in the picturesque, whitewashed village of Colmenar surrounded by countryside scenery, the hotel’s location has convenient road access for reaching the beaches of the Costa del Sol.This small, charming hotel is a good destination for those who are looking for the serenity of a village setting with splendid, surrounding, landscape and using it as a base for visiting other whitewashed villages, cities and the coast. Just a half an hour drive from the center of Malaga and airport, the coast and several golf courses, the traditional Andalusian village has all you need from shops, bars and restaurants, as well as a regular bus service to Malaga.Colmenar is the main village within the Los Montes de Malaga nature reserve which encompasses the majority of the Guadalmedina river bowl.
- Everyone is friendly. Colmenar is a beautiful village we will definitely return.
- Fabulous hotel to which we return many times. Excellent hospitality, rooms and splendid cuisine in the restaurant
- The facilities and the location. The area is a quiet small town with lovely views so it was ideal for relaxing and the longer break I needed. The rooms were spacious and clean. The wifi in the rooms works relatively well even for streaming. The restaurant is open most of the day so it’s easy to order a meal.
- Friendly (but Spanish only speaking) staff, excellent food in restaurant. Good-sized rooms. Good value
The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially when my wife was ill.
The room was clean and very comfortable.
Top Hotels In Zafarraya Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Zafarraya Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Zafarraya Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Zafarraya Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!