10 Best Hotels To Stay In Yzeures-sur-Creuse Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Yzeures-sur-Creuse Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Yzeures-sur-Creuse Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yzeures-sur-Creuse Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yzeures-sur-Creuse Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Yzeures-sur-Creuse Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Yzeures-sur-Creuse Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Yzeures-sur-creuse Centre:
Relais de la Mothe
Relais de la Mothe is located in the center of the historic village of Yzeures-sur-Creuse. It offers elegant guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant serving traditional French cuisine.Guest rooms at the Relais de la Mothe feature a flat-screen TV and a telephone. Some of the rooms are equipped with air-conditioning.A choice of a continental or American breakfast is offered each morning at the hotel. The hotel’s restaurant serves French cuisine based on local and seasonal produce.Guests are invited to enjoy the hotel’s garden and terrace when the weather is nice or the cozy living room with a fireplace during the winter months. You can also play tennis on site, for an extra cost.Relais de la Mothe is located 3.1 mi from the town of La Roche-Posay and 3.7 mi from La Roche Posay Golf Club.
- Very welcoming to us and our dog. The room was very nice and the bed was comfortable. Although an old building it had been sympathetically modernised. Parking nearby was easy. We had dinner in the restaurant and breakfast in the breakfast room, both good. Nice stopover. The ‘plus’ for us was that the restaurant offered half bottles of wine. We ordered a half bottle of Saumur white as aperitif and a Chinon red with our main courses. Many people in the restaurant appeared to be local and being able to order just a half-bottle was good if they had to drive home.
- great hotel, very helpful staff, lovely spot to discover surrounding region. Restaurant v good.
- The proprietress was very friendly & helpful, the room was pleasant with an excellent bathroom & the food was delicious.
- The region of southern Touraine is beautiful. Every village has something of interest or enjoyment to offer. This old house has been successfully modernised by its current owners while retaining the charm of the original building. It has a tiny but pleasant gym and even a sauna. The restaurant is excellent: reservation is recommended because it is popular and fills up quickly. We have stayed here several times now and warmly recommend it.
- Croissants were excellent. Every was excellent just let down by restaurant staff who were very poor
Terres de France – Appart’Hôtel La Roche-Posay
One of our top picks in La Roche-Posay.This Appart’Hotel La Roche Posay – Terres de France resort is located in La Roche Posay, in the center of the thermal baths and 16 miles east of Chatellerault. It has an outdoor swimming pool and offers studios and apartments equipped with modern amenities.Apartments at the Appart’Hotel La Roche Posay – Terres de France have a living room with a TV and sofa bed. Each apartment has a kitchen equipped with a microwave and dishwasher.Appart’Hotel La Roche Posay – Terres de France is a 3-minute walk from the village’s hydrotherapy center. The residence is ideally located for local hiking trails and Futuroscope amusement park in Poitiers, which is a 45-minute drive away.
- Size and could keep whole family in one apartment, which was great. No kettle though and no coffee or filters to use coffee machine
- Nice place to stay on our way to the south of France or if you go to Futuroscope. Nice Italian restaurant La Buche on 10 minutes nice walk. 👍
- The room was ok we were 4 adults sharing so space was always going to be cramped. No free wifi as advertised in reception but not a drama. We brits like a cuppa but no kettle, and the cups were so small could not get my finger through the handle. Location is about a 3-4 minute walk to the bars/cafes on the flat.
Good practical place to stop in La Roche Posay which turned out to be more interesting and pretty than anticipated.
The flats complex had a laverie and an open air swimming pool.
The flat was large (for 2) and the bed comfortable.
- The area is beautiful and calm…there are several facilities like tennis court and spa..but I didn’t explore in detail. The staff was nice during the interactions over the phone (although it would help if they spoke english) and during checkout
Clos Paillé Charme & Caractere
Located in La Roche-Posay, Le Clos Paillé is just 350 feet from the town center and offers an outdoor swimming pool, a piano and a table tennis. It has a garden and is 2,650 feet from the thermal baths.All of the rooms at Le Clos Paillé feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an electric kettle and a view of the town. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily in the communal lounge. Some of the rooms include an equipped kitchenette and several restaurants can be found near the hotel.Other facilities at Le Clos Paillé include free Wi-Fi and a fitness room. Free private parking is also possible on site and Angles-sur-l’Anglin is 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- Everything good. Near to centre ville for shops & restaurants. Very pleasant staff & owner.
- Very well equipped room. Pleasant staff and good public rooms.
- The superior room was spacious and well furnished. There was a kitchenette with refrigerator and dishwasher, and two bathrobes and various amenities in the bathroom. Two bottles of mineral water, cookies and tea were complimentary from the property. The personnel was very kind.
- Lovely old French house that has been renovated and decorated sympathetically. Great location in the centre of La Roche Posay. We had a lovely nights sleep in a comfortable bed. Would definitely recommend this hotel and La Roche Posay if you are travelling near.
- Rapporto qualita costo eccezzionale, la struttura è gestita da una giovane ragazza molto dinamica che si occupa di ogni minimo particolare, la camera spaziosa e pulita, la colazione di buon livello il parcheggio tutto come dovrebbe essere
Hotel de L’Europe, La Roche-Posay
Hotel de l’Europe is located 1,300 feet from the thermal spa centers in La Roche-Posay. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning. The Europe hotel also has a garden with a children’s playground and table tennis.The bedrooms are accessible to disabled guests. On the third floor, there is a guest lounge with a library, hospitality tray and ironing facilities.Free private parking is available on site and the Hotel de l’Europe is just 0.6 miles from Connetable Golf Course. The Futuroscope Amusement Park is a 30-minute drive away.
- Our room was very comfortable and – bonus – tea- and coffee-making facilities. We were welcomed in a pleasant manner.
- Management changed our room at our request for one with a balcony. Really pretty town and hotel a 5 minute walk to centre at most.
Excellent location and lovely property with extra effort made to make guests comfortable. A lift, which is always a bonus in France. Very friendly and even a kettle and glasses cleaner!
Super good value.
- It was a beautiful hotel, staff were so helpful, really do recommend this hotel,
Tranquil hotel set in gardens a two minute walk from the centre of the village.
Though there is no garage parking we felt safe leaving our motorbikes in the car park at the rear of the hotel.
The rooms are spacious and all of the facilities worked.
Logis Hotel Saint-Roch
Logis Hotel Saint-Roch is located between Touraine and Poitou in La Roche-Posay. It offers free access to the outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center at Les Loges du Parc located 150 feet away.Free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom are provided in all of the air-conditioned rooms at Logis Hotel Saint-Roch. All of the spacious rooms overlook the old town or the verdant garden.The restaurant is open all year round and serves fresh seasonal cuisine. It has a terrace and a children’s playground. In the warmer months guests can dine on the terrace overlooking the garden.The Logis Hotel Saint-Roch also offers a reading room and a free car park. Guests get discounted access to a thermal spa 2,650 feet away and bathrobes are provided.The hotel is located just 2 hours from Paris and 31 miles from Futuroscope. The hotel is located 7.5 mi from Angles sur l’Anglin, awarded as one of the most beautiful villages in France.
- Breakfast was okay, nothing special in the way of what was on offer, the location was nice though.
Excellent room, espacious and comfortable. Good bedding, excellent toiletries in bathroom. Comfortable. Excellent location.
Good breakfast and staff very helpful. Nice to have private parking free of charge.
- Le petit déjeuner bon et copieux,la climatisation dans la chambre très appréciable
La facilité du late check-in
La propreté impeccable
La taille de la chambre
La vue sur jardin
Établissement très propre.
Residence Quelques Fleurs
One of our top picks in La Roche-Posay.Located just 350 feet from La Roche-Posay thermal baths center, Residence Quelques Fleurs has a tea room and a bakery on the ground floor. It offers apartments and studios. Free WiFi access is available in public areas.Apartments at Residence Quelques Fleurs have a flat-screen TV. There, guests can also find a private bathroom with a shower.The Residence has a garden and a furnished terrace and each accommodations includes a fully equipped kitchenette and a dining area.The property is located a 5-minute walk from the city center. Within 2133 feet, golf can be enjoyed. Chatellerault Train Station is located a 14 mi away.
- The property is in a good position near to shops, cafes and restaurants. The patio was pleasant and the concierge was nice. Ample hot water.
- Excellent accueil, Geneviève est à notre écoute et à nos petits soins. Merci beaucoup à elle !! La chambre est très propre ainsi que la salle de bains.
Un très bel endroit à 2 pas du centre de La Roche Posay.
L’accueil est vraiment formidable (Merci Geneviève) et les appartements sont d’une propreté irréprochable.
Les équipements sont très complets.
A recommander !
Je recommande vivement ce petit coin très agréable, reposant.
Le personnel est très adorable, attentif,serviable et convivial. Je les remercie très chaleureusement pour tout.
- L’appartement super adorable et un accueil très chaleureux,convivial et familial
Hôtel Restaurant de la Gare (Studios Du Breuil)
Hôtel Restaurant de la Gare is located 2,650 feet from the thermal center in La Roche-Posay in the Vienne department. Free Wi-Fi internet access is provided and guests are invited to play billiards or darts in the games room.The guest rooms at Hôtel Restaurant de la Gare are simply decorated and include a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. Some of the rooms include a private shower.Breakfast is available every morning at the hotel and traditional French cuisine is proposed in the restaurant. Drinks can be enjoyed in the hotel’s bar.Free private parking is available on site and the banks of the Creuse River are just 1,000 feet away. The property is 1,650 feet from the city’s casino and 14 mi from Châtelleraut Train Station.
- very clean, value for money, staff very friendly and helpful, for the price cant complain, out of season when i stayed, so probably more going on in season
- La tranquillité , situé juste sur le chemin de Compostelle. Il passe devant.
Y a rien à aimer
Et pour le personnel n existe pas
Spa repas visites n existent pas
- Très bien beaucoup de changements depuis les travaux. Les chambres sont belles..
- Pratique mais mal situé… l’hôtel de la gare vit ses dernières heures. Plus de restaurant, plus de bar… on sent que la Roche Posay n’a plus autant de charme qu’avant.
Les Loges du Parc – Les Collectionneurs
The Loges du Parc Hotel is located in downtown La Roche-Posay. It is located 2,450 feet from Spa Source and is surrounded by a verdant park and rose garden.Originally built in 1900, the hotel has been entirely renovated and refurnished and now features 33 lovely lodge-style rooms. All rooms are fully equipped with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and free WiFi.Loges du Parc offers a wide range of amenities such as a thermal spring swimming pool with pool house, table tennis, badminton, bicycle rental, playground and a bar with occasional concerts on the terrace. For all inclusive guests, an access to a spa, massage and beauty treatments in thermal water are provided at the Espace Forme Aquasensoriel.The hotel is disabled-friendly and has a multilingual staff in order to accommodate a diverse clientele. The reception is open 24/7 and free private parking is available on site.Roche-Posay also offers a variety of leisure activities, such as a casino, a sports center, a golf course and a riding school. The Futuroscope theme park is located less than 31 mi from the hotel.
- Lovely room, excellent air con, nice view and we got to see a famous actor by the pool!
- Huge voluminous suite of rooms: bathroom, toilet, living room, bedroom. Nice toiletries. Bed huge, bit hard but ok. Didn’t have a chance to check out the pool but that looks nice.
- The location of the hotel is very good and that the water in the pool is from the source.
- La gentillesse du personnel et l’emplacement central de l’hôtel
- Situation géographique cœur de la ville. Personnels sympathiques, restaurants a coté.
Le Relais du Lyon d’Or
Set in Angles sur l’Anglin, awarded one of the most beautiful villages in France, Le Relais du Lyon d’Or is an old coaching inn featuring a bar and a restaurant.The elegant rooms, some located in the 14th-century building and some in the 18th-century building, all have a private bathroom with bath or shower. Some rooms have free Wi-Fi.In the morning, guests can enjoy a copious buffet and the restaurant has a varied menu that features local produce. In the summer, it is possible to eat on the courtyard terrace or under the pergola surrounded by honeysuckle and jasmine.2,650 feet from the Roc aux Sorciers and 12 mi from Parc de la Brenne, Le Relais du Lyon d’Or has free parking. Poitiers Airport is 45 minutes’ drive from the property and the Futuroscope is 31 mi away.
- The antiques and the dinner were excellent. parking was convenient. Location was close to everything.
- The Hotel has character because of its age and the rooms are comfortable. It is also very convenient base for walks both around the village as well as the surrounding countryside such as the Parc de Brienne
The hotel was a lovely attractive and pretty old building which was situated centrally in this historic and interesting old town. We were able to explore the town and river walks on foot. This was a very small village so there was only a couple of shops and a gallery open which were interesting.
There was parking available in the grounds of the hotel.
We were able to eat at the hotel which was tasty traditional French fayre.
We experienced exceptionally hot weather during our stay and appreciated the provision of a fan.
- A superb hotel in a beautiful village. The proprietor is friendly, helpful and knowledgable. This is an old building full of charm.
- Area was OK but overall impression of property was one of work in progress
Offering a heated seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Residence Croma is located in La Roche-Posay in the Poitou-Charentes Region, 27 mi from Poitiers. Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 23 mi from the property. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The residence offers 43 furnished apartments. Some units have a terrace or balcony with garden views. Units feature a kitchen fitted with an oven and a microwave. Some units also include a dishwasher. Free private parking is also available on site.A welcome drink is organized every Monday.You can play table tennis at the property, and the area is popular for golfing and horse riding. An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, fishing and canoeing.The property is located a 10-minute walk from the city center and from thermal baths. Loches is 25 mi from Residence Croma, while Châtellerault is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is Poitiers Airport, 27 mi from Residence Croma.
- Very quiet overnight clean stay on our way to Spain end of March
Emplacement idéal, tout est faisable à pieds que ce soit pour aller au centre ville, au Spa Source, aux Thermes du Connétable ou Saint Roch ou au golf.
Excellent rapport qualité prix pour qui ne recherche pas le grand luxe mais juste l’essentiel sans prétention.
Personnel aimable et disponible.
Idéal pour la randonnée ou la marche, de beaux paysages et/ou sentiers de marche aux alentours
Non testés mais disponibles : piscine, aire de jeux extérieur pour enfants, salle d’activités…
L’accueil le calme
La piscine chauffée même si découverte très bien exposée
Habitation toute équipée propreté impeccable. Lieu paisible.Piscine proche mais discrète .
Important sentir que la personne qui s occupe de tout cela est prévenante
- Nous avons apprécié l’acceuil de la réceptionniste , le calme du site, nos enfants la piscine . accessibilité du centre ville à pied.
Top Hotels In Yzeures-sur-creuse Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Yzeures-sur-Creuse Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Yzeures-sur-Creuse Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Yzeures-sur-Creuse Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!