10 Best Hotels To Stay In Yvrac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Yvrac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Yvrac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yvrac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yvrac Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Yvrac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Yvrac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Yvrac Aquitaine:
Hôtel Gardenia Bordeaux Est
4.3 mi from Bordeaux town center and 1.2 mi from Bordeaux vineyards, with exciting breakfasts, Hôtel Gardenia has free Wi-Fi, free parking, a terrace, garden, and soundproofed rooms.The air-conditioned rooms have a private and private bathroom with shower, free toiletries, hairdryer and toilet. They also come with a flat-screen TV and telephone. Some rooms overlook the car park and some rooms overlook the garden.In the morning, a buffet breakfast, including pastries, yogurts, ham, sausages, eggs, bacon, cheese, bread, fruit juice, coffee, tea and cereals is served.19 mi from Saint-Emilion and 12 mi from Merignac Airport, Hôtel Gardenia is 47 mi from Bassin d’Arcachon and Dune du Pyla.
- It’s a functional hotel in the city center with breakfast available and friendly staff who spoke English and were very helpful. Decent and easy place to stay. Could walk from the train station, or get nearby bus which is extremely crowded.
- Air conditioning was good, mattress was comfortable.
- Very well organized hotel with all facilities for a short stay. It has an excellent breakfast for it’s type of hotel, good croissants and bread – my 2 indicators for a good breakfast
- Staff does not speak English, the room is very small, does not have air conditioning, wifi does not work, in case my room was totally dirty with dirt, besides the bad smell, very bad, I do not recommend. A real sty. bad experience.
The bedroom and bathroom was simple but stylish and modern and spotlessly clean.
Breakfast was typically continental, but plentiful.
This Fasthotel is next to the E70 highway, just 5 miles from central Bordeaux. It offers air conditioned rooms with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and the Fasthotel Artigues Hotel’s restaurant offers traditional cuisine. Guests can also relax in the bar or on the grounds.Free on-site private parking is available at the Fasthotel Artigues and it is an ideal base for exploring the Gironde region.
- Very friendly welcome, comfortable bed, good breakfast.
- Convenient location when you are driving through France, very close to the motorway.
- Location just off motorway is ideal for a stopover. Room was small but again for a stopover certainly adequate. Staff were friendly and breakfast was good.
- Staff on the door were really helpful, bar staff, not so and don’t pay £ 6.00 for breakfast. Small orange, coffee and 1 small croissant. Paid extra for a slice of toast and the staff were sitting down and not happy with being disturbed.
- Close to Bordeaux to Spain autoroute. Very warm welcome. Good value for money. Parking on site. Walking distance to restaurant.
Campanile Bordeaux Est – Artigues
Hotel Campanile Bordeaux Est-Artigues is located 0.6 mi from the center of Artigues-près-Bordeaux and just 5 mi from Bordeaux Train Station. It offers free WiFi and free parking.The rooms have a bath and a hairdryer. They also have a flat-screen TV .Campanile Bordeaux Est – Artigues’ restaurant serves contemporary French cuisine with a starter and dessert buffet. A complete buffet breakfast is also available daily.
- Good breakfast and dinner. Four pillows. Gate secured parking at night. Motorcycle friendly. Evening staff very friendly.
Very clean and comfortable
Good shower and bath
Kettle in the room
Shutters on the window
Car parked right outside the front door
Great welcoming helpful staff
Spotless ground floor room Easy parking
Only noise was car horns celebrating Frances World Cup Win,
Don’t rember any noise after 12.00pm
Will use company again
- Nice bathroom! Very good and various breakfast !!!
- Clean, cosy, secured car park. Easy access off the highway
Kyriad Bordeaux Lormont
Only 10 minutes from Bordeaux city center by tram and 20 minutes from the airport and the train station, Kyriad Bordeaux Lormont is a 3-star hotel offering air-conditioned rooms in Lormont as well as free private parking on site.Every room at Kyriad Bordeaux Lormont is features a TV and have private bathrooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bordeaux is 3.7 mi from Kyriad Bordeaux Lormont, while Saint-Émilion is 17 mi away. Mérignac Airport is 9.3 mi from the property.
- Typical continental breakfast, which was okay, but pricey.
- It’s the wonderful, friendly, and very helpful staff that always makes my stay here such a pleasant experience
Very petfriendly, the staff is very warm to the dogs. Everything you need to travel through. Around you have a mall, Restaurant, Café and mc. Donalds. Great access to the highway.
The beds are big and comfi, the room is very tastfull. Taking into consideration that it costs just slightly more then a f1 hotel with a much higher standard this is a no-brainer.
Breakfast was fantastic. Sitting outside in the sun, having a various choice of items to choose from. We loved to stay here.
Greetings Miguel Perez
- Staff were pleasent and polite and helpful. Rooms were clean and pleaent and property was situated in quiet area.
- Always have a good experience staying at this hotel. Friendly staff and great location
Hotel Formule Club
Located in Cenon in the east of Bordeaux, Hotel Formule Club offers a 24-hour reception, a garden and a terrace. Saint-Emilion and its famous vineyards are just a 28-minute drive away. Free WiFi is available in the Superior rooms, breakfast room and at the reception.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a desk, while some also include a private entrance, air-conditioning and a bathtub. They all include a private bathroom.A breakfast buffet is available every morning. Guests can sample traditional French dishes in the on-site restaurant, Le Pitalugue.Jean Zay Tramstop is only 650 feet from the hotel and an hour’s drive west will take you to the Atlantic Coast. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Friendly staff, clean room, small but good value and good for a stopover.
Staff were great and breakfast was good.
Coffee served out of hours was ok and chocolate available!
Basic transit hotel that exceeded expectation and was very good value for money.
Good bed and very clean.
Had better breakfasts for €6.50
- Location for us was ideal, one night stop over while driving to Spain. Staff were helpful and moved us when there was an issue with the room
- Very good location for night stop. Good secure parking. Hot water . Non smoking and rooms did not smell of smoke which is common in French motels like this. Quiet overnight. easy check in.
my HOTEL Bordeaux
my HOTEL Bordeaux is a hotel located in Artigues-près-Bordeaux, 5 mi from the center of Bordeaux and a 15-minute drive from Saint-Jean Train Station. This hotel is 2,450 feet from tramway Line A La Marègue tramway station and the 25 bus line runs 950 feet from the property.my HOTEL Bordeaux rooms offer a desk, free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV. Bathroom is en-suite and comes with a shower.On site, guests can find a vending machine and there is a restaurant just 350 feet away.The E70 Motorway to Paris, Toulouse, Bayonne and Spain is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Libourne can be found 16 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Nice large free car park. Great staff, very friendly. Very clean room with comfortable beds. Nice and quiet, we slept well. Good continental breakfast €5.50 gave us tea, coffee, croissants and juices were particularly tasty. Cereal, toast, tea and french bread sticks were also available. The vending machine had small bottle of water for €1 among other items such as sandwiches, chocolate, juices and hot drinks…prices were reasonable.
- Room very clean. Comfortable bed. Clean bedsheets.
- All I needed was an overnight sleep after a long haul flight and train journey, and it was only 15min from the Bordeaux train station by car/taxi, and it was fine for that. The hotel is very basic, but it was quiet, so I slept well. My only real complaint were that the pillows were awful. The bed was comfy and warm, but the lumpy pillows really let it down for me. The room was fine for my purpose, and I would use them again, but take my own pillow if I could.
- Basic but clean accomondation , a fan is supplied which is gratefully received due to the high temperature .
- The room for disabled is a very good size as is the on suite shower, enabling easy movement.
Hôtel Formules Club 2
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Hôtel Formules Club 2 is set in Cenon, a 15-minute drive from Bordeaux historic district and just 2,150 feet from Jean Zay Tram Stop servicing Bordeaux city center. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a coffee machine. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and free WiFi access is available throughout.Saint-Émilion is 17 mi from Hôtel Formule Club 2, while Mérignac is 6.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 9.9 mi from Hôtel Formules Club 2 and Bordeaux St jean Train Station is a 13-minute drive from the property.
- Good parking. Clean well organized territory. Friendly staff.
- Comfortable, friendly. Excellent breakfast. Very clean.
- Perfect location to split the journey from Madrid to Calais. Only £40 for the night too as opposed to £89 for a room literally around the corner.
- The place is well located with the tram service close by. You can get into town within 25 minutes. The restaurant on site offers a good range of options. There is free parking on site.
- The location was perfect to break our journey through France, we found the hotel easily and the price was great.
Hôtel Atlantica Bordeaux Métropole
Hôtel Atlantica Bordeaux Métropole is located in Artigues-près-Bordeaux, 3.7 mi from Bordeaux and 17 mi from Saint-Émilion. A tram stop servicing the center of Bordeaux is just 2,650 feet from the hotel. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. They all have a private bathroom with a shower.At Hôtel Atlantica Bordeaux Métropole, guests can enjoy their meals at the on-site restaurant.Mérignac is 6.8 mi from Hôtel Atlantica Bordeaux Métropole, while Pessac is 6.8 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bordeaux Mérignac Airport, 12 mi from the property.
- The price. Parking for motorbike. The fact that the breakfast was included in the room rate. The people from the reception speak excellent English and were very nice and helpful.
- The property was clean. Showers and bed were satisfactory.
- The location was good in as much as it is near the motorway but NOT good as there is nowhere nearby to eat or drink. The only other good points are that the parking is plentiful and free and the sheets were clean.
- I liked the quiet nature of the location and the town of Artigues-pres-Bordeaux, it was just what I needed and wanted, I will stay again in the future if I am ever in Bordeaux, thank you and the staff was very friendly and helpful
- Good situation near to restaurants. Basic room of a college, but good sized room & shower. Exceptional value. Plenty of parking space.
The Originals City, Hôtel Corintel, Bordeaux Est (Inter-Hotel)
The Originals City, Hôtel Corintel, Bordeaux Est (Inter-Hotel) is located in the Gironde department, 4.3 mi from Bordeaux. Its terrace is open in summer and winter and its restaurant serves regional cuisine.Hôtel Corintel offers nonsmoking rooms with air conditioning, free wifi, flat-screen TV, cable and satellite TV. Family rooms have a separate seating area.Guests of Hôtel Corintel are also invited to relax in the lounge or have a drink at the bar. Dinner service is available Monday through Thursday.Hôtel Corintel is ideally located near the Saint-Emilion, Pomerol vineyards, and just 1 hour from the Atlantic Ocean.
The feeling that I was at home, very friendly. Food is divine. Very clean and tidy. Everyone very helpful. Beautiful place to stay. Beds comfortable and with spare pillows. And enough towels for the 4 of us (2 adults and 2 kids).
Whenever we’re in town, we don’t want another one, for sure.
Large parking facilities
- Comfortable room, lovely breakfast. Ideal location for a trip to Bordeaux without having to stay in the centre.
- location is good, staff great, breakfast really good, don’t need anymore than that really…
Very friendly owners. Too much choice for breakfast. Good restaurant close by when the owners don’t do evening meals themselves.
Good bar area. Certainly recommended.
- The feeling that I was at home, very friendly. Food is divine. Very clean and tidy. Everyone very helpful. Beautiful place to stay. Beds comfortable and with spare pillows. And enough towels for the 4 of us (2 adults and 2 kids).
Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour
Located in Salleboeuf, Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, some rooms at Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour also feature a terrace.The accommodations offers a continental or buffet breakfast. At Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour you will find a restaurant serving French cuisine.You can play billiards at the hotel. A meeting room is also available.Bordeaux is 9.3 mi from Les Secrets Château Pey La Tour, while Saint-Émilion is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 15 mi from the accommodations.
- A very relaxing and calm premesis. The restaurant and food were devine.
- Really convenient for an overnight stop over on our way back home to the UK. Wonderful restaurant on site and we were able to take our dogs into our room!
- Lovely service, stunning location and very dog friendly.
- We were there for a family wedding at a near by venue , we really loved the peaceful and breath taking location. The staff were wonderful and even though our French was limited they went out of their way to help us . I would highly recommend this hotel if you need a quiet laid back holiday .
- Loved the hotel, and the location. Breakfast was delicious, and the rooms were lovely and clean and a decent size.
Top Hotels In Yvrac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Yvrac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Yvrac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Yvrac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!