10 Best Hotels To Stay In Yunquera Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Yunquera Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Yunquera Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yunquera Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yunquera Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Yunquera Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Yunquera Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Yunquera Andalucía:
Casa Grande de El Burgo
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Grande de El Burgo offers accommodations in El Burgo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Malaga is 29 miles from Casa Grande de El Burgo, and Marbella is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and very helpful. The meals in the restaurant were very good value and very enjoyable.
- We had dinner here and it was great, with lots of wine and extras thrown in. Also the breakfast buffet was very generous and good value. Ideal for 3 hungry cyclists.
- We did not eat at the Casa Grande, but rather at the splendid barbecue just across the street. The thick old walls of the hotel made it not necessary to use air con though it was a hot day. The hotel staff very friendly. We gave five stars to Libertad! Hotel location is wonderful.
This is a renovated old hotel. Very clean, modern and well laid out. The staff was more than helpful and accommodating. We simply loved this hotel and would have stayed a full week.
El Burgo was simply one of the highlights of our trip. Picturesque village set in the Siera Nieve mountain range from where we took day trips to destinations as far as Gibraltar.
- Beds ok room large, night porter nice, breakfast adequate
Cerro de Hijar
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Cerro de Hijar is located in Tolox in the region of Andalusia, just 27 miles from Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Marbella is 12 miles from Cerro de Hijar, and Torremolinos is 24 miles away. Malaga Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Bedroom was spacious and the views were fantastic. The variety for breakfast made it very Moorish.
- The hotel is perched on the easternmost escarpment of the Sierra de Las Nieves Parque Natural and has a fabulous view of Tolox and the Sierra Nevada in the far distance. The rooms have balconies that open to that vista and you can be treated to a spectacular sunrise. Many outstanding hiking trails easily near the hotel. We took a short one to La Rejia with a panoramic view of the major peaks. We also enjoyed the sauna.
- Simply a little piece of paradise in the mountains. We almost had the place to ourselves which was a bonus. You’ll probably not get a better view from your window and if you cannot relax here then you’re doing it wrong! Staff were lovely, food was incredible. Now plotting exactly when we can return!
- The area is beautiful, the hotel is cosy and comfortable. The guarden and the swimming pool are great for a relaxed time after breakfast. Breakfast was nice also.
- Fantastic location with great views. Very peaceful, beautiful and calm with great walks nearby. We will return. Less than an hours drive from Malaga airport.
Hotel Las Flores
Located in Tolox, 27 miles from Malaga, Hotel Las Flores features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Marbella is 12 miles from Hotel Las Flores, and Torremolinos is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Lovely bright room with balcony, free parking, nice breakfast.
- Het bed was goed en het was schoon, maar het is een zeer eenvoudige kamer zonder uitzicht. Wie niet teveel eisen stelt heeft er een goed verblijf aan. Fijne douche. Tolox is onverwacht een leuk plaatsje. Rustig, maar wij waren er tijdens de Feria en hebben de beste kant gezien. Typisch wit bergdorpje met onmogelijk straatjes. De navigatie wijst je in de buurt maar niet tot de exacte plek. Ergens vragen of beetje zoeken wijst je naar goede plek. Prachtige omgeving om te rijden.
- La limpieza de las instalaciones y el confort. Un sitio ideal para descansar y desconectar, rodeado de naturaleza, con una imbatible relación calidad/precio. Media pensión y pensión completa a precios inmejorables.
- El hotel está nuevo y muy limpio. Totalmente recomendable.
la vue de la terrasse au réveil sur les orangers et alentours, très bonne literie, 2×120 quel luxe !
arrivés tard la patronne nous a indiqué un petit restau en face simple tenu par des gens adorables, cuisine simple, fraiche, sans prétention, bonne, copieuse, et d’un bon rapport,
sinon petit déj à 3,50 pain beurre marmelade, café, jus d’orange servi par une dame très agréable
Hotel del Balneario
Located in Tolox, 27 miles from Malaga, Hotel del Balneario features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Marbella is 12 miles from Hotel del Balneario, and Torremolinos is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 23 miles from Hotel del Balneario.
- The hotel is really nice and clean. The room was very comfortable and the location is beautiful. However, I recommend having a car as it is a bit remote. Staff is very nice and helpful, but their English is limited.
- The building was beautiful, as were the grounds and surrounding countryside.
- Excellent location, brilliant grounds. The room was amazing, staff very attentive. We were offered breakfast and were then treat to a wonderful terrace and breakfast to match.
- The property was beautiful and surrounding area also beautiful. A hidden paradise!
- Un hotel ideal para descansar: tranquilo, exteriormente mantiene la estética de principios del siglo XX. Habitaciones amplias y modernas, al igual que el baño. El desayuno, sencillo, pero muy correcto para el precio que cobran. Posibilidad de paseos por el entorno, rutas bonitas de senderismo. Al pueblo se accede andando sin ningún problema.
Hotel Castillo de Monda
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Castillo de Monda offers accommodations in Monda. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Malaga is 23 miles from Hotel Castillo de Monda, and Marbella is 9 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 19 miles away.
- Fabulous location with friendly and ever-helpful staff. Bed was extremely comfortable and the breakfast excellent.
- Nice large room, and comfortable bed, laid back atmosphere in a quiet and relaxing environment. Nice wine at the bar and reasonably priced. Bar food, very good.
- Staff were just terrific. So friendly and always had a smile. Food was top notch. Breakfast and dinner were excellent.
good view from room 703, good space
The evening meal was excellent
- Fantastic place with a spectacular view, very nice room and good food!
Hotel Cortijo San Antonio Caminito de Rey
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Cortijo San Antonio Caminito de Rey offers accommodation in Casarabonela, 21.1 miles from Málaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Set in 17th-century building, all rooms include a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Pantano del Chorro beaches are 7.5 miles from Hotel Cortijo San Antonio Caminito de Rey, and Marbella and Torremolinos are both within 21.1 miles of the property. The South Access for famous Caminito del Rey Route is 14.9 miles away, while the North Access is 10.9 miles away, and Torcal de Antequera is 37.3 miles away. Malaga Airport is a 30-minute drive from the property. Casarabonela Town Centre is 17.4 miles from the hotel.
- Friendly helpful staff, they booked tickets for caminito del rey for us.
The service and the dinner were fantastic.
The meal was a great experience and yes try the goat, with a great local wine.
We definitely will be back.
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful setting. We arrived late in the evening, but they kept the kitchen open just for us, and served an excellent dinner. There’s a lively bar frequented by locals. Staff couldn’t have been more helpful. All in all, just the stop we were looking for. We’ll go out of our way to return.
– The hotel is a beautiful old building, well-done as in the good old times, great style and character, nicely decorated (restaurant, floors, rooms), it really met our taste
– The accommodation was very clean
– Very friendly staff at reception/restaurant
– The breakfast was good in terms of typical Spanish breakfast, though there is some room for improvement comparing with some other hotels of its class we also had
– The restaurant served excellent, delicious dinner, it’s elegant but rather high-priced
– It offers plenty of free private parking, half of them profit from shadow of trees
– We used it undertake el Caminito del Rey, for this the location is a good spot, easy to reach
– We stayed two nights and used it as a hub to undertake travels to nearby locations. For this, we can further recommend this hotel, as it is very clean, has enough free private parking lots, and is a nice hotel with friendly staff.
The staff was very friendly, the location is good, near the creek.
The bathroom was nice and big with two sinks.
The wifi was working ok
Hotel Rural El Cortijo
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Rural El Cortijo is located in Ronda. Marbella is 23 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in every unit.Hotel Rural El Cortijo also includes a terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Grazalema is 14 miles from Hotel Rural El Cortijo. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 35 miles from Hotel Rural El Cortijo.
- Good location outside Ronda. Much cheaper than in town. Nice place for a quick drive through. On site restaurant was a good place for dinner and breakfast.
Helpful friendly staff.
Ask for a room away from the road for lovely garden & pool views.
- Shower was great! Lots of outdoor spaces for children to run around. Parking available close to the room. Comfortable and clean room.
- Friendly staff and OK location close to the town, but still out.
- Good location coming by car. A bit far away from Ronda centre (need a car to go there). Breakfast good and staff very friendly. We planned to stay one night but booked other night after arrival. Room was clean and heater worked well. I can imagine this place during summer, would like to come back then. In january swimming pool was too cold for us ?
Posada Los Cantaros
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Posada Los Cantaros is located in Pizarra, just 19 miles from Malaga. Marbella is 18 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units include a TV and DVD player. Some units feature a terrace and/or patio with mountains views. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in every unit.Posada Los Cantaros also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. The property also has packed lunches.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Torremolinos is 17 miles from Posada Los Cantaros, and Ronda is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 16 miles from Posada Los Cantaros.
- los mas destacable: una atención y un servicio que supera las esperanzas, una maravilla de pequeño hotel cuidado en los mínimos detalles, una vistas que te dejan boca abierta, desayunos completos y frescos, cena como no puedes pensar en un lugar apartado del mundo jijiji Este chico sabe cocinar !!!! Pueden rivalizar con los grandes sin duda. Un sitio por visitar por lo menos una vez en su vida, excepcional y entrañable. Un 10
- una casa preciosa, molino de grano reformado. El personal encantador, una comida exquisita. Desayunos de película. Vistas espectaculares
Prachtig weer, adembenemend zicht op de bergen, een fantastische sterrenhemel vermits dit enkenhtig!
Wij deen plek is waar geen luchtpolluties is, een keuken om u tegen te zeggen, een mooie wijnkaart, het zwembad=een plek om te verpozen, maar bovenal de onberispelijke service van Patrick die er alles aan doen om het naar je zin te maken, echt waar hier moet je zijn om te herbronnen!
Patrick, ontzettend bedankt voor julie geweldige gastvrijheid!Wat hebben wij enorm genoten van julie stek onder de Spaanse zon. Prachtig!
Wij denken met heel veel warmte en plezier terug aan ons verblijf bij julie en niet te vergeten de heerlijke diners….
Bonne ambiance, personnel très gentil, accueil chaleureux et surtout une très bonne cuisine.
Très bon rapport qualité-prix
- Ce petit hotel est reelement un trésor plein de charme situé a la campagne a moins de 25 min de l´aeroport, Malaga, Marbella o Ronda. Vues impresionantes sur la montagne. Ce qui nous a séduit par ce beau moulin restauré avec goût est l´accueil et la gentillesse des propriétaires, la convivialité du personnel, la décoration intérieure et extérieure, la piscine et les beaux jardins. Beaucoup de confort et propreté. Notre chambre Mimosa au premier étage spacieuse et joliment décorée avec une énorme terrasse équipée de chaisse longue pour profité du soleil en toute intimité. Petit déj très frais, le dîner dans le jardin délicieux et digne d´un grand chef. Patrick le propriétaire Belge parle Français, cela aide. Ma déduction: petit hotel mais de qualité et services 5 étoilles au prix d´une chambre d´hôte, reelment petits prix pour ce que nous reçevons ou TOUT est fait pour le confort des hôtes, il faut y aller. Merçi pour ce doux moment de douceur.
Hotel Rural Los Jarales
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Rural Los Jarales is located in Istán in the region of Andalusia.Every room includes a TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Malaga is 31 miles from Hotel Rural Los Jarales, and Marbella is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 miles from Hotel Rural Los Jarales.
- Very friendly host, beautifull breakfast. Close to Istán with views on the lake and the mountains. Nice rooms in Moorish style. Good silent atmosphere, excellent for hikers. Spa and pool were in good condition and a relief for the legs after a long day of walking. Could recommend this beautifull place to everyone. Only small point is that the beds are a bit hard.
- The host was just wonderful. So welcoming, friendly and helpful throughout our stay. Fantastic location and a lovely peaceful spot within a short walk of the charming white village of Istan , More a guest house than hotel but this just adds to its charm
- A wonderful welcome after a 28 hour flight. Rustic rooms and communal areas within a stunning location and an easy walk to the pristine village of Istan. Great showers with steaming hot water and a hostess that could not have been more helpful. I will be back next year!
- Location was picturesque and peaceful. Very helpful hosts. Large private parking.
- The room was nice with a lovely view down to the lake. The lady at reception was friendly and served a good breakfast with fresh grapes and figs on the verandah with views of the valley. The small swimming pool was a bonus!
Situated in the captivating heart of central Ronda, the hotel is only a stone´s throw from its historical attractions El Tajo gorge, the bullring and the historic quarter.Across from the Alameda park the family-friendly hotel with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere offers a choice of bedrooms each fully-equipped with satellite TV, private bathrooms and air conditioning.
- The room was spacious and provided lots of storage. The bathroom was very big and everything was very clean. The staff spoke excellent English and were very friendly and helpful. We received a kettle in our room when requested. Parking at the door was a great help for unloading bags. Cheap parking very close via hotel.
- Close to sights. Along main road but still quiet at night. Clean and well priced. Would stay again.
- The location was good. The staff was very helpful.
- Great location: short stroll to historic centre and Puente Nuevo, short stroll through park facing hotel to bluff walk. Convenient temporary parking near hotel entrance to unload and load luggage. Close to (10 Euros/night) parking garage. Friendly staff.
- Exceeded our expectations. The room was big and very clean, staff very friendly and helpful and hotel was in superb location. Shower was nice and hot with great water pressure. Would definitely stay again.
Top Hotels In Yunquera Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Yunquera Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Yunquera Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Yunquera Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!