10 Best Hotels To Stay In Yuma View Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Yuma View Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Yuma View Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yuma View Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yuma View Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Yuma View Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Yuma View Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Yuma View Utah:
University Guest House & Conference Center
University Guest House & Conference Center offers accommodations in Salt Lake City.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Park City is 20 miles from University Guest House, and Sandy is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The rooms had everything anyone would ever need. They were spacious and clean. The staff was very accommodating.
- The sheets were nice, I could open the window for fresh air and it was quiet outside. Check-in was fast. The gym was great. They had good coffee and gluten free options at the included breakfast.The location was perfect for our doctor visit the following morning.
- The eggs were very good, good sausage, excellent bagel and good coffee. The beds were very comfortable. I will be back.
- Friendly staff and convenient location for U of Utah activities. Also close to light-rail and view of campus, Downtown SLC and beautiful mountains. Yummy breakfast woth alot of choices/variety!
- The breakfast is fantastic! A little something for everyone! The rooms were amazingly clean and fresh smelling. The bed was very comfortable!
Motel 6 Salt Lake City – Central
Featuring an indoor pool and a hot tub, Motel 6 Salt Lake City – Central is 10 minutes’ drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. WiFi is provided.Motel 6 Salt Lake City – Central offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. Each room also includes a cable TV, a work desk and an en suite bathroom.A fitness centre and a 24-hour front desk are available at Salt Lake City – Central Motel 6. The property provides free parking.Salt Palace Convention Center is 10 minutes’ from the hotel. Utah’s Hogle Zoo is 10.4 miles from Motel 6 Salt Lake City – Central.
- Should have known my experience wasn’t going to be good based on the fact that the door would not unlock after bringing my bags in. On top of that, the room was dirtier than a 5 year old child’s bedroom, the other guests were inconsiderate and staff was un-helpful.
- Nothing! The worst hotel stay ever in my life! The pictures are not true at all. This was in the ghetto. The guy took us to “our room” which wasn’t even cleaned from the previous people. He then took us to another room that only had 1 bed when I booked 2 queen beds. He then took us to the last room that didn’t have anything. No fridge no microwave which were the 2 items I was looking for in a room. The worst stay ever! The room was absolutely disgusting!
Disgusting dirty room, hair all over the sheets, looked like bed bugs on the mattress didn’t even vacuum, pool and hottub closed.
Could not even stay it was so sick.
- It was a well designed and clean Motel 6, safe and reasonably priced
- Large rooms hot and pool r nice plenty of. Safe parking
Hotel RL by Red Lion Salt Lake City
One of our top picks in Salt Lake City.Located in the Downtown Salt Lake City neighborhood in Salt Lake City, 22 miles from Park City, Hotel RL by Red Lion Salt Lake City features a hot tub and fitness center. The hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, free shuttle service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- We have stayed here before, never EVER had to pay 10 dollars to park….. 10 dollars!! In a parking lot for your hotel?!?!?!
- The bed was so comfy and everyone was so nice. Best place most def going to stay again.
- Very secure. Room keys needed to use elevators. Rooms are clean and have everything you want for personal or business. Comfy bed and pillows. Big desk. Outlets available for charging. Great view even. Location is fabulous for walking places and so close to any restaurant you want to try
- Genius perks should have included free parking. I paid $10 cash on top of the $160 charge on my card.
The hotel is well located if you want to go skiing and only 10 minutes away from the airport.
The bed was extradoniarly comfortable.
Sheraton Salt Lake City
This Salt Lake City, Utah hotel features a 42-inch flat-screen TV in every room. A free shuttle to the Salt Lake City International Airport is provided at the hotel.The Salt Lake City Sheraton provides a 24-hour front desk. A fitness facility and an indoor pool are available at the hotel. The hotel also features a beauty salon.Guest rooms at the Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel feature a coffee maker. Select rooms offer a living room and a dining area. Certain rooms also include a balcony.The Broadway Theater and the Salt Palace Convention Center are a short walk from the Sheraton Salt Lake City. Public transportation is available within walking distance and the bus stops in front of the hotel.
The only issue was the second day my partner asked that they clean our room. When we returned late that night, the room had not been cleaned. We needed clean towels and sheets. I called down to ask for clean pillow covers and clean towels. The attendant was kind but there was a language barrier. Eventually, we got it worked out and he delivered the clean linens.
I would definitely stay at the Sheraton again!
- The Hotel was nicer than we expected. Looks brand new on the inside. It is right next door to Ski N See so it made it very easy for us to pick up our rental skis. Close to many restaurants. Convenient to the airport. Starbuck’s on site!
- Unfortunately we didn’t have breakfast included as only stayed 1 night on the way to Park City, but the foyer & waiting area was beautifully presented for Christmas, with the large floor to ceiling windows adjacent to the fire place was magic with it snowing outside. From our quick review of the premises it had some shops, hairdresser, large bar & eating facility. The room was very comfortable with beds/pillows supportive but just soft enough for a great sleep.
- Everything about this trip was memorable. The hotel staff, the room and the breakfast buffet was awesome!
Balcony overlooking the city
Staff kept the place very clean
- The only issue was the second day my partner asked that they clean our room. When we returned late that night, the room had not been cleaned. We needed clean towels and sheets. I called down to ask for clean pillow covers and clean towels. The attendant was kind but there was a language barrier. Eventually, we got it worked out and he delivered the clean linens.
Little America Hotel Salt Lake City
One of our top picks in Salt Lake City.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Little America Hotel Salt Lake City offers accommodations in Salt Lake City. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.This hotel has ski storage and car rental is available. Park City is 22 miles from Little America Hotel, and Sandy is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 5 miles from Little America Hotel Salt Lake City.
- Very nice rooms and amenities. Also hotel was in a great location.
- Our server was excellent and the food was fresh and restaurant was clean and inviting.
- everything was wonderful except sat.morning when one of your employees walked into our room while we were in bed….
- The front desk staff were excellent and they even got us the room we had stayed in on our honeymoon. The pool area is great. The rooms are amazing. We got room service one morning and the breakfast was really good (we got one meal to share since it was so much food). I love any time I can stay there.
- Large, warm room. Comfy bed. Nice decor. Good shower/bathroom. Desk and table handy. Good location. Easy to get to on tram from airport. Walking distance to Whole Food Market and museum. Convenient tram into centre of town. Helpful, friendly staff.
The Peery Hotel, an Ascend Hotel
Located in Salt Lake City, 22 miles from Park City, The Peery Hotel, an Ascend Hotel features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Hotel staff were very nice and helpful. The hotel has a restored vintage look, which makes it look quaint and inviting. It is an historic building. Foyer is lovely and a nice place to relax and sip available free hot tea, coffee or hot chocolate. The room was very nice, although small. It reminded me more of a European-style room because it was so small. The bed was outstanding. Very comfortable with memory foam. Small shower stall in the bathroom but no bathtub. Hotel restaurant offered guest discount on breakfast and the food was very good. The atmosphere was wonderful. Everything clean and well maintained. I stayed five nights and grew to really love the place.
- I accept that it is an old and boutique hotel but super small room, poor lighting, small bathroom, no chair other than a small hassock in the corner. Stayed one night but would not return for a stay of more than one night.
- Very comfortable and lovely hotel! Nice lounge area in the lobby to sit and work. And I loved finding the bathrobe in the bathroom!
- Fantastic staff. Beautiful hotel very well restored.
- Beautifully decorated, comfortable and stylish. Wonderful neighborhood, easy to walk to shops, restaurants and everything we wanted to do in the city.
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square
One of our best sellers in Salt Lake City! Featuring free WiFi, Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square offers accommodations in Salt Lake City. The hotel has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.Park City is 22 miles from Salt Lake Plaza Hotel, and Sandy is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 4.3 miles from Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square.
- The hotel is exactly what you would expect. Slightly older, but the people who work the front desk, drive, etc, are absolutely wonderful. Very close to the convention center, which was the full reason why I booked this hotel.
- Bed and pillows very very comfortable. Room is small.
- Very friendly and helpful check in staff. Room was nice and great to be so close to the Temple Square. Great restaurant attached to the hotel.
- Lovely views of the mountains, perfect location, clean, comfortable, quiet. Excellent wifi. Nice, helpful and friendly staff
- Excellent location. Nice room. Pleasant helpful staff.
The Salt Palace Convention Center is 0.8 miles from this Salt Lake City, Utah hotel. A gym is available at the hotel and the guest rooms include free WiFi. A free hot breakfast is served daily.Coffee facilities are included in each room at the Quality Inn. Cable TV with pay-per-view movies is also available in the rooms. Microwaves and refrigerators are available upon request.Quality Inn Downtown Salt Lake City features a business center and laundry facilities. Free parking is provided.Salt Lake City International Airport is 7.3 miles away. Salt Lake City Downtown Quality Inn is 3.3 miles from the University of Utah.
- Just needed to spend the night in Salt Lake City, and the value for the money was very good. The place was a bit older but it was clean, the water was hot, the location was good. Otherwise I have no complaints. Gentleman at the front was super friendly.
- Front desk person was very kind and nice. Breakfast was warm and had a great variety. The room was clean and orderly.
- The Breakfadt really came in handy and it was good! Thank you!
- It was cheap, you get what you pay for. Everything I needed was there, and I could see my car from the parking lot. Was within distance to the State Room where I was seeing a show.
- The food was great!!!! The people who work there were great!!! Plenty of parking.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City Downtown
Featuring free WiFi, Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City Downtown offers accommodations in Salt Lake City, just 23 miles from Park City. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The full size room was great and having a separate bedroom was a nice touch as a parent with kids. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful as well.
- Front desk staff were extra friendly. Everything was so new.
- Excellent location for us as we like to walk. Everything we wanted to see and do was always within Walking distance
- The room was beautiful. It felt like home. Staff was extremely nice.
- My first time staying in a Homewood Suites. The room was very large, had a kitchen with stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils, etc. Bed was super comfortable. Fast and free wifi, and the free breakfast buffet was more than sufficient. If I was staying longer or with my family, this type of room would have been awesome. As a single traveler… it was very, very nice.
La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City West
One of our best sellers in West Valley City! Located 8 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport, this hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. All guest rooms have free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each air-conditioned guest room at La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City West. All rooms include a coffee machine, ironing facilities and a hairdryer.Guests at Salt Lake City West La Quinta Inn are greeted by a 24-hour front desk. Guests have access to the fitness center. For convenience, a business center and a guest laundromat are available.Clark Planetarium is 9 miles from this hotel. The Utah State Capitol Building is an 18-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was not bad, but the coffee was only luke warm.
- Closet door broken. Pool was not available hot tub broken. But staff was great breakfast was the same each day sausage and eggs looked undercooked
- The price was right. Nothing fancy and easy to get to. Room was clean, but the halls and entrances were filthy.
- The lobby was very nice and the hot breakfast serving area and sitting area was also very nice. Both areas have been renovated lately and kept clean. The room was clean the bathroom was also clean. I feel the $100 CDN a night wasn’t a great value for what I got. The high end feel of the lobby didn’t extended pass the edge of the lobby or into the room.
- Bed was wonderful. Property was very quiet. Breakfast was better than many other La Quinta locations
Top Hotels In Yuma View Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Yuma View Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Yuma View Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Yuma View Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!