10 Best Hotels To Stay In Yulee Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Yulee Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Yulee Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yulee Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yulee Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Yulee Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Yulee Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Yulee Florida:
Best Western Plus First Coast Inn and Suites
Just off of I-95, this Florida hotel features an outdoor heated pool with a hot tub, hot breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. Amelia Island is 12 miles from the hotel.A flat-screen TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator are available in each room at the Best Western Plus First Coast Inn and Suites. Tea and coffee-making facilities, bedside candy, and a desk are also included.Board games are provided in the Yulee Best Western Plus lobby. Guests can burn a few calories in the on-site fitness center or relax with a book in the library. A business center is also available.Guests are welcomed every morning by a 35-item hot breakfast buffet, including sausage and eggs. A 24-hour refreshment center and nightly social hour are provided as well as fresh cookies at check-in.Jacksonville International Airport is less than 15 miles from the hotel. Central Amelia Island is less than a 25-minute drive away, and Fernandina Beach is 14.4 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and parking was excellent
- Everyone who worked there was so helpful and pleasant!!! Darius at the front desk was awesome!! Very clean all the time especially at breakfast! Thank you!
- Upon checking at this facilities we were greeted by Derrious Clayton at the reception. He was very professional and friendly, he gave us valuable information of the area. The checkout was a breeze.
- Everything was wonderful from the check in by a gentleman who was professional and knew a great deal about the area to the breakfast and departure.
- Very nice welcome at the front desk. The lady (Suzanne) remembered us from our previous stay.
Comfort Inn Yulee
Located in Yulee, 20 miles from Jacksonville, Comfort Inn Yulee features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Fernandina Beach is 11 miles from Comfort Inn Yulee, and Atlantic Beach is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Beds were very comfortable, good breakfast and the room smelled great…we love a nonsmoking business!
- The location is convenient -right off the highway. The staff was friendly. The beds and pillows were super comfy. Delicious breakfast.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, close to I-95, very clean, great value. We have been here previously and we will return in the future.
- breakfast was feal good good quality good selection
- Great location, convenient to gas & food. Your entire staff is friendly and courteous! Beds are very comfortable!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville North-Fernandina
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville North-Fernandina offers accommodations in Yulee.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jacksonville is 20 miles from Holiday Inn Jacksonville North, and Fernandina Beach is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 9 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville North-Fernandina.
- The pillows and bed were comfy although I booked a King size bed.
- Breakfast was delicious. Great staff and clean hotel.
- The price was very good. The rooms were neat and clean. The bathrooms were equip with all the toiletries you would want. The hotel was nice and peaceful and quiet. The bed was very comfortable! Employees were helpful and friendly, Wonderful breakfast bar!
•the room was clean and look elegant .
• the staff were so nice and helpful!
•I love how close it was to the island and interstate
- Breakfast provided alot of great options.Staff was always very accomadating with any concerns or questions. Room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Very updated and Nice setup for a holiday inn.
Cumberland Inn & Suites
Located in Saint Marys, 30 miles from Jacksonville, Cumberland Inn & Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The inn has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jekyll Island is 24 miles from Cumberland Inn & Suites, and Saint Simons Island is 30 miles away. Jacksonville International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Beautiful pool/park area in back. Comfortable bed. Great recommendation from Joshua to go to St. Mary’s Seafood Restaurant.
- Staff, breakfast offerings abundant, landscaping nice, close to st Marys and ferry to Cumberland, Information about Cumberland available at hotel. Cleanliness of room.
- pool area was great. Too bad it was too cold to use it. Great central location to area. Room was very clean.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. The price was a great value. Grounds well kept and appealing and close proximity to downtown St Mary’s.
- The staff was awesome. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Riverview Hotel offers accommodations in Saint Marys. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Jacksonville is 28 miles from Riverview Hotel, and Jekyll Island is 25 miles from the property. Jacksonville International Airport is 18 miles away.
- Room a little small, but a great adventure. The window in the room was shattered and taped. Should have been repaired. I love old buildings with character and this definitely fulfilled my expectations. The staff was wonderful and friendly. I already have recommended this place to friends.
- It was like home away from home. It was perfection from the time we walked through the door. A hidden gem off the interstate but worth the 9 mike drive.
- Loved the hidden bar and the well priced restaurant
- I drove from I-95 towards the coast and driving thru all of the strip malls and businesses, I thought I had been duped by ads and clever photos. That changed as I got within a half mile of the coast and it all changed to the old south. very little traffic, you could just walk around the waterfront and town and people said hello. The hotel itself was like walking into the last century. Very low key and slow paced. Loved it. The restaurant was great(Grouper/dungeness and crab cakes were my meals and were both excellent. The bar on the other side is a place you want to just sit and take it all in.
A complete joy staying here.
They make you feel like you are right at home. Its a must stay if visiting the area.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport
One of our best sellers in Jacksonville! This hotel is conveniently located just one mile from Jacksonville International Airport and 1.3 miles from I-95. It features a free 24 hour airport shuttle service and an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are included in each guest room at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport. The rooms also have a microwave and small refrigerator and feature modern decor.There is a fitness center, as well as a business center on site at the hotel. The hotel front desk is staffed 24 hours a day. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Jacksonville Airport Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.Downtown Jacksonville is 12.8 miles from the hotel. The Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens is a 14 minute drive away.
- The bed was comfy. the food was fine, very commercial.
- Didn’t have the breakfast but appreciated it was an option. Room was clean. AC was never turned on as it was cool outside. Bed was comfortable
- Very comfortable bed and the room was clean only thing I would change is the breakfast food and make it longer 6 to 9 is to early to hurry to eat
- Everything was great. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, shower clean, and everything just made our expectations. I felt like I was home.
- The room was spacious and clean. Staff willing to help.
Amelia Hotel at the Beach
One of our top picks in Fernandina Beach.Amelia Hotel at the Beach offers accommodations in Fernandina Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jacksonville is 25 miles from Amelia Hotel at the Beach, and Jekyll Island is 30 miles away.
- Very clean helpful front desk team excellent housekeeping
- 10% discount off your bill at the restaurant across the street if you stay here!
- Loved our stay, especially the rocking chairs on the porch!
- Walking distance to the beach and although it was a little cold, there was a heated outdoor bar close by with music that overlooked the surf.
- Location was great, staff was very friendly, furnishings were kind of quaint, parking was easy.
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel and Suites
The Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites is in the heart of this city’s exponential growth. Conveniently located 2 miles from the Jacksonville International Airport, the hotel offers guests free scheduled airport shuttle 24 hours a day.Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites is a 20 minute drive from downtown and many popular Jacksonville attractions, making it a favorite of Jacksonville business travelers. Featuring 100 modern rooms, the Plaza can accommodate your family or your whole company.
- Reasonably priced hotel for a short stay. All rooms were inside the building.
- I’ve been there at least 5 times and I love it. The beds are so soft and comfy and it’s always clean.
- The location was great, very close to the airport and free Shuttle to the airport as well. The place was very clean.
- I liked everything about this property … I will definitely stay here again.
- Stay was great booked a hotel thru this website and was horrible booked again and this time was great. Great stay, quite, friendly staff, would stay agaon
Red Roof Inn Jacksonville Airport
Red Roof Inn Jacksonville Airport is located in Jacksonville, just 17 miles from Fernandina Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlantic Beach is 18 miles from Red Roof Inn Jacksonville Airport, and Amelia Island is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 2.5 miles from Red Roof Inn Jacksonville Airport.
- The noise was frustrating outside…lots of people milling around in parking lot. Lock on door was not working properly…bed was broken. No to let paper holder…no one had wiped sink counter.
- Horrible place to stay. One room’s beds were unmade and someone’s personal belongings were left. The person assigned to that room had to sleep in car at airport because no other rooms left
- When I checked out the front desk clerk was sleep and slobbering do I got a good morning laugh!!
- The bathroom badly needed cleaning. The tab and toilet need replacing. I would not be able to use Red Roof again (although, years ago, I did use the company with my young children. Red Roof has lost comfort and cleanliness since those times.
- Nothing really I think it’s time to upgrade the rooms I just didn’t like it
Quality Inn Airport Jacksonville
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Quality Inn Airport Jacksonville offers accommodations in Jacksonville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fernandina Beach is 17 miles from Quality Inn Airport Jacksonville, and Atlantic Beach is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean!
- The bed was really comfortable the room was clean .
- Bed was comfortable with adequate pillows. Refrigerator worked
- We got in late so didn’t really use much amenities and missed breakfast because woke up after 9am so don’t really know how it was
- Bed very comfortable. Have stayed here many times when we fly into JAX. Very good location after 12 hour flight from China combined with 2 hour flight from Detroit.
Top Hotels In Yulee Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Yulee Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Yulee Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Yulee Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!