10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ysleta Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Ysleta Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ysleta Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ysleta Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ysleta Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ysleta Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ysleta Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ysleta Texas:
Courtyard by Marriott El Paso East/I-10
One of our top picks in El Paso – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, Courtyard by Marriott El Paso East/I-10 offers accommodations in El Paso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ciudad Juárez is 11 miles from Courtyard by Marriott El Paso East/, and Desierto is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The lady at the front desk was very professional and really promoted the brand. She really made me feel welcomed and wanted. We will definitely be returning sometime in the near future.
- Room and bed was comfortable. I felt safe and shower products by Paul Mitchell were nice. Very disappointed there was no complementary coffee or breakfast. For the rate charged,there should be. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
- Loved the modern decor. The bed was very comfortable. Pillows were nice and soft. Staff were very friendly and helpful. This was a great room for a nice visit with friends.
- The hotel is very nice. Very clean and modern. The food is quality food. I like the option to get Starbucks in the hotel.
- Incredibly quite for being so close to I-10. Get a room on the North side for that. Close to lots of restaurants and shopping. A nice surprise.
Value Place El Paso
Value Place El Paso is located in El Paso, 11 miles from Ciudad Juárez and 18 miles from Desierto.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The location, the parking lot and the exterior appearance
- Very clean property and felt secure. No noise. Very restful.
The property is not currently accessible to public transportation.
Under construction . public transit Buses will not service the
motel.20 Min walk.
- Enjoyed my stay with no one bothering me peace n quiet
- Never, never, never waste your money on this hotel. Dirty, smelly, the lock on the door broken and staff offer no help whatsoever.
Red Roof Inn El Paso East
Located 7 miles from El Paso International Airport, this pet-friendly El Paso hotel has free wireless internet and completely non-smoking rooms.The contemporary guest rooms at the Red Roof Inn El Paso East are furnished with a flat-screen TV and a work desk. Select rooms have a microwave, a refrigerator, and coffee service.The El Paso Red Roof Inn has a snack center and vending machines with a selection of refreshments. Fax and photocopy services are available at the front desk.Fort Bliss is 10 miles from the Red Roof Inn. El Paso Zoo is within a 10-minute drive.
- Staff was very helpful and polite. I had trouble with my key cards and the problem was resolved immediately. Beds were comfortable and room was clean.
- The bed was very comfortable and huge it was great
- Good location and good size rooms and good check in and check out.
- The beds were extremely comfortable. The location was great right off the highway. Staff was friendly and welcoming.
- I was happy with the location and the friendliness of the staff.
Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso/East
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso/East offers accommodations in El Paso.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ciudad Juárez is 11 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso/East, and Desierto is 18 miles from the property. El Paso International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Beds were comfy, room clean, bathroom clean/updated, breakfast was delicious/great, fresh variety. Very happy with our stay.
- Great staff and large room. Kids were very pleased with the room. Easy and fast access to get but still no traffic/outside noise noticeable. Great location with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby.
- The staff was very welcoming and courteous. Facility was very clean. My room was very clean And comfortable. Great job housekeeping!! Keep up the fabulous work. Also great job to all the staff.
- The hotel was clean and very attractive. The staff was exceptional!! Extremely friendly and responsive. I would highly recommend this hotel!
- It was very quiet considering it was right next to the freeway. The staff was friendly and helful.
Motel 6 El Paso – Southeast
Free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool are offered at Motel 6 El Paso – Southeast. The property is located only 11 miless from El Paso Zoo and El Paso Convention Center.Cable TV and a work desk are featured in every room at El Paso – Southeast Motel 6. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Las Palmas Marketplace is 1 mile away. Continental Hall is within a 10-minute drive.
- The premium suite was nice and worth it. Having a fridge, microwave and sink made the stay more enjoyable. Thanks!
- I did like the view from my room. I could see the skyline of El Paso and even Mexico from my room. If you need the white noise the highway in front of the hotel provides that with ease.
- No HOT water to shower in the am. Being on the road for 12 hours it sucks when you want a hot shower, TV sucked. Staff did not no how to handle situation. Never a call back as they said. Even checking in was bad couldn’t figure out how to work their own tablet.
The wi-fi worked
ice on the 2nd floor – my floor!
- Everything was fine. I stayed here in August. That is why I came back to this same location.
Holiday Inn Express El Paso I-10 East
This El Paso, Texas hotel is conveniently located a 15 minute drive from Fort Bliss and El Paso International Airport. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast are available.Bright, Southwestern décor and artwork is featured in each guest room at Holiday Inn Express El Paso. A sitting area with a flat-screen TV and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests can find relief from the desert heat with an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool. A fitness center with exercise equipment and a mounted TV is accessible to the hotel’s guests. The on-site business center at El Paso Holiday Inn Express offers printers and computers with internet access.Lone Star Golf Club is a 10 minute drive away. El Paso Zoo is within 10 miles.
- It had everything from a fridge to a microwave and even a can opener. Most comfortable experience from any hotel yet.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the hot water was great after a long road trip. Rested comfortably and breakfast was very good, with many choices. I had the scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and wheat toast, the fruit was fresh too.
THE FOOD WAS AWESOME!!!
Stayed in the King suite and it was so beautiful and comfortable. Worth the money and time.
- We always stay at a holiday inn express because they have comfortable beds! They have done a lot of upgrades and the staff is always so friendly and helpful
- La cama muy confortable y el servicio de aseo impecable
Ramada Suites El Paso
One of our best sellers in El Paso! On Interstate 10 and less than a 20 minute drive from downtown El Paso, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast are provided.Cable TV and a kitchenette are found in each decorative suite at Ramada Suites El Paso. Coffee-making facilities and a work desk are included.Guests of the El Paso Ramada can enjoy the hot tub or work out in the fitness room. A business center and a laundromat are also available.El Paso International Airport is a 15 minute drive from the Ramada. The National Border Patrol Museum is less than 20 miles away.
Plenty of hot water
Breakfast good selection of hot foods but no bananas!
- Staff was very accommodating. And room was very clean.
- The price is good. Property is nice. The room I got had a small kitchen and room was spacious. Staff is nice. Outside remodeled but inside rooms are old and seem frosty altough they were clean.
- The food was good, although everyone is kind of on each other tight in the eating area. Actually have a professional handle painting in the rooms and resurfacing tubs. Make sure maids clean around the fridge area, the amount of dirt and dust there was very ridiculous. I did not bother to complain while there as we were not sure how long we were staying. My wife got very ill in Texas and we ended up checking out a day early.
- I was satisfied with everything. The bed was very comfortable
- Plenty of hot water
La Quinta Inn El Paso East Lomaland
Breakfast is available daily and an outdoor pool is featured at this El Paso hotel. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms. The El Paso Museum of Art is 11 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all guest rooms at the La Quinta Inn El Paso Lomaland. Coffee-making facilities are also included.Zaragoza International Bridge is a 15-minute drive from the La Quinta Inn El Paso East Lomaland. The El Paso International Airport is 6.5 miles away.
- The two front lobby persons i dealt with were both very friendly.
- Clean lobby, good breakfast options, Dennys in the parking lot.
- close proximity to surrounding areas we needed to be.
- The room was super clean, the bed was amazingly comfortable. The temperature in the room when we walked in was amazing it was perfect.
- There was a fridge and microwave in room and a resturant right next door
Motel 6 El Paso East
Located off Interstate 10, this hotel is a 15-minute drive from Central El Paso and El Paso International Airport. It features an outdoor pool and rooms with cable TV.A work desk and a telephone with free local calls are standard in every modern room at the Motel 6 El Paso East. All rooms include air conditioning, wood-effect floors and a private bathroom.Free coffee is served each morning at the El Paso East Motel 6. The front desk is available 24 hours a day.The El Paso Zoo is 8 miles from the motel. Vista Del Sol Conference Center is a 5-minute walk away.
- It’s a great place where I always stay when i come visit my family. In el Paso. Wish there was discounts every now and then for loyal customer like myself.
- Clean, updated roomy. Comfortable bed. Had enough towels. Enough outlets on both sides of bed is always a plus.
- Staff was pleasant and offered free cancellation because their wifi was down.
- The staff. Was good and the property was on nice location.
- I liked that it was cleanand that the staff was nice
Studio 6 El Paso East
Studio 6 El Paso East offers accommodations in Loma Terrace.Each room includes a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Paso is 9 miles from Studio 6 El Paso East, and Ciudad Juárez is 9 miles from the property. El Paso International Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Ysleta Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ysleta Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ysleta Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ysleta Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!