10 Best Hotels To Stay In Young Haven Circle Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Young Haven Circle Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Young Haven Circle Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Young Haven Circle Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Young Haven Circle Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Young Haven Circle Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Young Haven Circle Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Young Haven Circle Utah:
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-East
One of our best sellers in Salt Lake City! Located in Salt Lake City, 17 miles from Park City, Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-East features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Hotel was clean and well kept. Room was spacious and comfortable. Good value
- The free breakfasts were delicious and quick. The room was very spacious and provided everything we needed for a long stay. It also had a great view. We will stay there again if traveling to Utah. 🙂
- I didn’t realize it had a full kitchen. The bed was very comfortable & the sheets were extra soft. My husband is recovering from broken ribs, so to have the extra pillows was great.
- The room is set up for the customer better than any I have ever stayed at. Everything there you could possibly ask for. I’m from Las Vegas and will be looking for the one there for my visitors instead of casinos. Thank you for a wonderful stay!
- The breakfast omelet was wonderful! The pool was way warm! The room was clean and comfortable.
Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City-University/Foothill Drive
Less than 1 miles from the University of Utah, this Salt Lake City hotel features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Hogle Zoo is a 5-minute drive away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City-University/Foothill Drive. Each room includes a spacious work desk.Free access to the fitness room and hot tub is offered to guests. A business center with free Wi-Fi is on site.The Salt Lake City-University/Foothill Drive Hampton Inn & Suites serves a hot breakfast each morning. Snacks are available at the on-site convenience shop.Bonneville Municipal Golf Course and the Utah Museum of Natural History are both within a 10-minute drive of this hotel. The Salt Lake City International Airport is 11.1 miles away.
- The room was very clean and spacious. The staff was fantastic and friendly.
- Very comfortable room. Good breakfast assortment, except for one day (see above).
- The check in ! Super friendly and easy and the lobby smelled amazing!
Yummy waffle for breakfast
- One of the best overall hotels we’ve stayed in for a great price. Friendly, clean, comfortable, excellent breakfast, economical
Ramada Salt Lake City
This hotel off of Interstate 80 and is 3.5 miles from downtown Salt Lake City. The hotel features an indoor pool, hot tub, free airport shuttle and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Ramada Limited Salt Lake City, rooms include a coffee maker and safe. The rooms come with cable TV.The Ramada Limited provides guests with a daily continental breakfast and free newspapers.The Salt Lake City Ramada Limited is within a 15-minute drive of the University of Utah. The Salt Lake City International Airport is 10 miles from the hotel.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice pool facilities. Convenient location.
- The king bed was very comfy and there were ample pillows for a good nights sleep. It was nice to have hot waffles to eat with the hard boiled eggs since it was a continental breakfast. It was easy to get to downtown Salt Lake since it was on State Street. Pool was set up with chair lifts for anyone who would need help into the pool or hot tub I have never seen this in a hotel before. The room was quiet I never noticed any noise from the interstate going by the hotel.
- The person at the front desk was very nice and the whole experience was awesome!
- Good breakfast variety. Comfortable room. Pool temperature was very warm.
- The pool and jacuzzi were a great addition to our relaxing weekend. The property was in convenient location.
Motel 6 Salt Lake City – Central
Featuring an indoor pool and a hot tub, Motel 6 Salt Lake City – Central is 10 minutes’ drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. WiFi is provided.Motel 6 Salt Lake City – Central offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. Each room also includes a cable TV, a work desk and an en suite bathroom.A fitness centre and a 24-hour front desk are available at Salt Lake City – Central Motel 6. The property provides free parking.Salt Palace Convention Center is 10 minutes’ from the hotel. Utah’s Hogle Zoo is 10.4 miles from Motel 6 Salt Lake City – Central.
- Should have known my experience wasn’t going to be good based on the fact that the door would not unlock after bringing my bags in. On top of that, the room was dirtier than a 5 year old child’s bedroom, the other guests were inconsiderate and staff was un-helpful.
- Nothing! The worst hotel stay ever in my life! The pictures are not true at all. This was in the ghetto. The guy took us to “our room” which wasn’t even cleaned from the previous people. He then took us to another room that only had 1 bed when I booked 2 queen beds. He then took us to the last room that didn’t have anything. No fridge no microwave which were the 2 items I was looking for in a room. The worst stay ever! The room was absolutely disgusting!
Disgusting dirty room, hair all over the sheets, looked like bed bugs on the mattress didn’t even vacuum, pool and hottub closed.
Could not even stay it was so sick.
- It was a well designed and clean Motel 6, safe and reasonably priced
- Large rooms hot and pool r nice plenty of. Safe parking
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-Murray, UT
One of our best sellers in Murray! Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-Murray, UT is located in Murray, 21 miles from Park City and 7 miles from Salt Lake City.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find business center at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Everything about our stay was smooth and comfortable. We were taken care of well, it was a clean and safe environment.
- Staff was very accommodating there was an issue with our reservation and room due to booking.com and hotel did whatever was possible
- Room was as described. Great value, clean. We would stay again!
- The beds were very comfortable and the room was a nice size
- We were very pleased. All staff was very friendly and helpful. It was also very clean.
Salt Lake City Marriott University Park
Nestled at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains, this hotel offers an indoor pool and fitness center. Dining options include a restaurant, an inviting lounge and Starbucks coffee house.The Salt Lake City Marriott provides spacious guest rooms with tea and coffee service. The in-room media include 27’’ cable TVs with premium movie channels.American cuisine can be enjoyed at Allie’s American Grille, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can relax in the hotel’s lounge or sip a cup of their favourite coffee at the all-day coffee shop.Salt Lake City Marriott University Park is located within one mile of University of Utah, Rice Eccles Stadium and Kingsbury Hall. It is 15 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport.
- My husband and I decided to spend time in your hotel as I was scheduled for kmee replacement surgery at 8:40 the next day. It was 2 minutes away from orthopedic hospital. So glad we were able to stay. Beautiful hotel
- Not much! Reserved two queens, got two full beds, no chairs, no maid service on 1st day! No blast! Asked for easy access, got Rm far from elevator on 6th floor! Will never return!!
- We were traveling as a family and it was easy to book two adjoining single rooms.
- staff was very nice and accommodating. The gym was pretty decent from an avid gym-goer’s perspective.
- Staff was excellent. Car battery died and they helped with a jump.
University Guest House & Conference Center
University Guest House & Conference Center offers accommodations in Salt Lake City.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Park City is 20 miles from University Guest House, and Sandy is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The rooms had everything anyone would ever need. They were spacious and clean. The staff was very accommodating.
- The sheets were nice, I could open the window for fresh air and it was quiet outside. Check-in was fast. The gym was great. They had good coffee and gluten free options at the included breakfast.The location was perfect for our doctor visit the following morning.
- The eggs were very good, good sausage, excellent bagel and good coffee. The beds were very comfortable. I will be back.
- Friendly staff and convenient location for U of Utah activities. Also close to light-rail and view of campus, Downtown SLC and beautiful mountains. Yummy breakfast woth alot of choices/variety!
- The breakfast is fantastic! A little something for everyone! The rooms were amazingly clean and fresh smelling. The bed was very comfortable!
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood
One of our top picks in Cottonwood Heights – and a guest favorite.
Located in Cottonwood Heights in the region of Utah, 16 miles from Park City, Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Salt Lake City is 10 miles from Hyatt Place Cottonwood, and Sandy is 5 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 14 miles away.
- I didn’t have a chance to evaluate… enjoy any breakfast or enjoy any fresh brew coffee as I checked out at 5:30am.
Staff was incredible.
Breakfast was delicious.
Facilities were beautiful.
Room and view was gorgeous.
I cannot recommend it any higher.
- I come to SLC to ski. I ski with my family and vary which hills we ski. This location turned out to be perfect. Quick access to Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons and a reasonable drive to Park City. This works out well with morning breakfast and apres ski hot tub, Great nearby dining options and spacious, comfortable rooms.
- Convenient to Snowbird! With a ski rental shop, Starbucks and numerous restaurants within walking distance. We used Uber/Lyft to get back and forth to the Mountain which worked pretty well. There is public transportation (bus) nearby but we didn’t try it. Very clean with a good, free breakfast, well stocked gym and heated pool / hot tub. Staff was friendly and helpful. I had a 15 year old with me and she loved it.
- Decent breakfast and proximity to ski areas is excellent.
Baymont Inn & Suites Murray
One of our top picks in Murray.Baymont Inn & Suites Murray offers accommodations in Murray.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Park City is 21 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Murray, and Salt Lake City is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Everything was right the front desk employs was nice
- I think that the hotel is in an excellent location you can go anywhere close by shopping, to a reassuring and easy access back to the hotel.. the staff always awesome and treated us very well and was very helpful…
- wasnt much to like in that hotel. It’s just a regular hotel.. poorly managed though.
- The night I checked in the front desk lady was very nice
- Girl at front desk was very nice and Profesional at all times. Made it an easy transaction and plesent stay.
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City Cottonwood
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Hampton Inn Salt Lake City Cottonwood is located in Holladay in the region of Utah, just 16 miles from Park City.A TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Salt Lake City is 10 miles from Hampton Inn Salt Lake City Cottonwood, and Sandy is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Young Haven Circle Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Young Haven Circle Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Young Haven Circle Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Young Haven Circle Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!