Yotala is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Yotala. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yotala. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yotala. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Yotala right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Yotala with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Yotala.
10 Best Hotels In Yotala:
Hosteria El Recreo
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Hosteria El Recreo is located in Sucre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Premier offers accommodations in Sucre.All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Boutique La Posada
One of our top picks in Sucre.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Boutique La Posada offers accommodations in Sucre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Boutique La Posada.
- Super location! Excellent breakfast, Comfortable & clean
- Nice big, clean room. Quiet considering its central location. excellent restaurant obliging staff.
- The appearance and ambiance were fantastic. The waiter at the restaurant was extremely nice. The location near to the main square was also wonderful.
- Very nice hotel , nice people (special thanks to Pilar and Zadin ), big and nice room, excellent location , excellent breakfast.
- The place was magical. The infraestructure is beautiful and classic and the location quite excellent.
El Hotel de Su Merced
One of our top picks in Sucre – and a guest favorite.
In an 18th-century Spanish style house, with terrace views of Sucre and a patio with a water fountain and hand-painted tiles, the hostel features elegant accommodations and free Wi-Fi.With colonial inspired furniture, ornamented mirror frames and chandeliers El Hostal de Su Merced has details of 4-star décor. Rooms have cable TVs and sofas. All include private bathrooms. Laundry services are available.Guests can expect a full buffet breakfast with homemade breads, cereals and fruits which can be enjoyed at the many seating areas of the central patio and garden. The restaurant serves local specialties and features room service.Su Merced is only 800 feet from picturesque 25 de Mayo Square and 3 blocks from the Liberty House, dating from 1630. City tours and excursions can be arranged through the tour desk.The hostel has 24-hour front desk assistance. Sucre Airport is 4 miles away.
- The hotel has a great location, near a lot of museums and places to eat. The staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel offers a really good breakfast with a lot of options to eat. Rooms were comfortable and clean, except for the towels (they were clean, but had a certain smell ?)
- Breakfast was ecellent! Also the service, the hospitality, the nice porches
- I absolutely loved my stay. It must be he best hotel in town! Great location (10mins to recoleta, 5 mins or less to the main square) and a beautiful colonial building. Lovely two level terrace with beautiful views over town. Great breakfast and helpful and kind staff. Spacy old fashion way decorates rooms. (Ny room had window facing corridor so asked for exchange and was moved to street facing room). Great breakfasts! All in all excellent experience and value for money.
- The beauty and the elegance of the hotel, the cleanliness, the lovely staff, the location, the terraces with a nice view…we liked everything in this hotel. We arrived after having spend 3 days in Uyuni with a night bus, we could check in very early and we enjoyed staying and having a good rest in this lovely place. We highly recommend
- The people at the front desk were so helpful and willing to help!
Mi Pueblo Samary Hotel Boutique
One of our top picks in Sucre – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mi Pueblo Samary Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in Sucre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
Wonderful Spanish colonial style garden, staffs were extremely nice and helpful.
It islocated in a very quiet street and just several blocks away from the main square.
- a gorgeous oasis in Sucre! beautiful views from the restaurant, abundant breakfast, clean and great value!!
- Beautiful old building, very spacious rooms with stylish interior, everything perfect
- Amazing breakfast (two – including a traditional breakfast and a wide selection from a buffet and omelette/ pancake station) and beautiful views from the breakfast area. Our room was exceptionally clean and very tastefully furnished with comfortable, large beds.
- Beautiful old hotel, great breakfast, comfortable bed, nice bathroom, everything just great.
- Wonderful Spanish colonial style garden, staffs were extremely nice and helpful.
Parador Santa Maria La Real
One of our top picks in Sucre.Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a sun terrace, Parador Santa Maria La Real offers accommodations in Sucre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, business center and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from Parador Santa Maria Real.
- This hotel is apparently a converted hacienda from days of old; the high ceilings and open corridors of the place make it a pleasure to stroll. The rooms are on the second floor, situated around a couple different inner courtyards. Hardwood floors, nice furnishings, and a decently spacious bathroom. Our kids had full-size beds, and we had a queen. The crypt below has been converted into a museum of sorts, very interesting. The bar serves decently priced drinks and well-made cocktails. The breakfast had an omelet bar, a must visit. A five minute walk will get you to the central plaza and all the restaurants you need.
- Friendliness of staff, Ambiente, Service, Location
- This is probably one of the most beautiful hotels I’ve ever been. Great location. Amazing views of the city from the terrace. Good value for money
Wonderful old building with a lot of charm!
The hotel even had its own museum!
Comfortable room, nice terrazes and beatiful colonial «patios».
- the staff, the style of the building, and the bar was nice
Hotel Villa Antigua
One of our top picks in Sucre.Hotel Villa Antigua offers accommodations in Sucre. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Villa Antigua.
- This was a lovely, peaceful oasis with beautiful gardens and lots of outdoor sitting options. The views from my room on third floor were spectacular and there is a viewing platform even higher up with 360 degree view of the city! Very large, spacious rooms. Beautiful dining room with excellent breakfast included in room price. Everywhere in the hotel very clean. Great location!
- Location was close to center and the building was very nice. Staff very friendly
At breakfast there was fresh fruit, eggs were available if asked for at no extra cost.
It was minutes away from the plaza and we walked to all the places we visited.
Nice looking builing
Very good breakfast
- The kindest, most efficient, gracious and charming bi-lingual staff of any top hotel I’ve stayed at, with architect-designed interiors, fabulous art and hand-crafted Bolivia furniture in an intriguing old mansion. Wonderful location near the town centre with exquisite views of the historic city from the roof-top terrace. I recommend the end rooms off the terrace with the view! Great breakfast & lovely dining room.
San Marino Royal Hotel
One of our top picks in Sucre.Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, San Marino Royal Hotel is located in Sucre.A flat-screen TV, DVD player and PS3, as well as an iPod docking station are available. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from San Marino Royal Hotel.
- The rooms que confortable and the people que so kind
- Great location, charming building,room size ok.Breakfast sufficient for Bolivian standards.
- Excellent location. – right next to the main square
The area, very near to the city center
- Luxury confortable room. Full services. Good choice breakfast. Very close to plaza des Armas.
Hostal Patrimonio – Sucre
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Patrimonio – Sucre offers accommodations in Sucre.All rooms include a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.1 miles from Hostal Patrimonio – Sucre.
- Nice hotel overall with good staff and a decent sized and equipped room. Internet was mostly okay but could occasionally be unusable. Staff were very helpful both on checkin and departure. Hotel itself is a nice mix of the original building and modernisation. Locations is really great; a couple of minutes from the main square and surrounded by restaurants etc. Small but acceptable breakfast offered.
- Very central, only 5 minutes to the Plaza 25 de Mayo – an easy walk to Recoleta. Room was comfortable and good hot showers. Staff were very friendly and very helpful! Excellent restaurants within a stones throw.
- Good location, accommodating staff. Very clean, muy bonito with a central courtyard of glass ceilings so that natural light comes in. The roof has a view.
- Excellent location, central and close to everything. The mirador at the top of the hotel is also very pretty.
- The location of the hotel is very central, it’s clean and the beds are comfy. Showers are hot and lots of water. Very nice room. Fresh scrambled eggs n Ham for breakfast with fresh juice n fruits.
Casa Solariega Hostal B&B
Casa Solariega Hostal B&B offers accommodations in Sucre. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 3.7 miles from Casa Solariega Hostal B&B.
- Nice hotel , nice patio , good wifi , great location, comfortable bed
- Good location, kitchen available, comfort bed, helpful staff although they don’t speak English.
- The courtyard is beautiful, location great, cleaners cleaned our room daily, breakfast was decent.
- Gorgeous hostal with lots of courtyards between the rooms. Only three blocks from the Plaza, yet very peaceful inside.
- Good location. Comfortable room. Free to use kitchen.
Top Hotels In Yotala Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Yotala to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Yotala but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Yotala. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!