10 Best Hotels To Stay In York Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
York Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in York Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in York Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in York Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in York Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in York Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In York Maine:
Inn on the Blues
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Inn on the Blues offers accommodations in York. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Ogunquit is 5 miles from Inn on the Blues, and Portsmouth is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 36 miles from Inn on the Blues.
- Everything! This was a quaint hotel, with awesome rooms and a great location. Walking distance to lots of neat things, ocean view, quiet and peaceful.
- Tempurpedic mattress! Inn is right in the middle of downtown York. Everything is a sub-2 minute walk. Small shop right next door has amazing coffee, tasty breakfast, and a tiny, but quality selection of beer and wine. Room is bright and airy with vaulted ceilings. Room was much larger than comparable spot where the wedding we were attending was held and more than $200 less for the same duration of stay. The beach is located across the street. The Inn’s restaurant had live music and solid menu.
- We visited the last weekend of September and the neighborhood was already a bit of a ghost town. I didn’t mind that but if you’re looking for a lively spot — go during the Summer. Parking + location was great — we had a view of the ocean from our huge balcony.
- The location including the side stairs outside to the balcony were great for getting to and from the beach.
- Right across from beach and the room was decorated nicely
Dockside Guest Quarters
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Dockside Guest Quarters is located in York in the region of Maine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Ogunquit is 9 miles from Dockside Guest Quarters, and Portsmouth is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was very nice. Bed was comfy. Room was clean.
- Spectacular view, exceptionally friendly staff, quiet location in the midst of a popular coast, fabulous restaurant on site – everything absolutely excellent and we will be back.
- Location & accommodations were good. Walkable to some sites.
Variety for breakfast.
Staff very accommodating and friendly.
The grounds were beautiful with flowers and vegetables.
- The views from your room are spectacular especially the sun rise every morning. The staff is extremely polite and helpful. A wonderful experience.
One of our top picks in York – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, ViewPoint Hotel offers accommodations in York. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Ogunquit is 6 miles from ViewPoint Hotel, and Portsmouth is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- A perfect place for summer or winter, with one of the greatest views you’ll ever see out of a window!
- loved the location, room was great, loved the gas fireplace.
We loved this property and will definitely
Return. Great location, beautiful accommodations. Best view in York!
- The room was great . Beautiful view and grounds. The front desk was very helpful!
- Absolutely beautiful room, more like a modern beach condo. The view is to die for.
York Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, York Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham is located in York in the region of Maine, just 8 miles from Ogunquit.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Portsmouth is 7 miles from York Microtel Inn Wyndham, and Hampton is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 39 miles from York Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.
- Great value for the money. Breakfast was good. Room was clean.
- Desk clerk Earl was more then cordial everything was to our liking. We had a family weekend with children grand children and great grandchildren. Thanks Microtel
- Carl treated us like old friends at check in. The rooms were very clean. The waffles were very good and coffee was ok.
- We liked the indoor pool and the location the best.
- no carpets. Felt cleaner and no gaudy flowery rooms.
Best Western York Inn
Relax in the indoor swimming pool at this Maine hotel. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast are also available. York Beach is a 10-minute drive away.Each room at the Best Western York Inn has a cable TV and a refrigerator. They are decorated in neutral colors and dark wood furnishings. A coffee maker is also included.There is an on-site fitness center and a business center at the York Best Western Inn. Daily newspapers are available at the 24-hour front desk. There is also a meeting space.The Kittery Outlets are a 10-minute drive away. Mount Agamenticus is 10 miles away, and offers a variety of outdoor activities including hiking.
- Clean, comfortable, modern, wifi, breakfast, pool. exercise equipment, great location and great price. Would definitely stay there again.
- extra pillows. water pressure was excellent, water was hot.
- The room was very clean and updated. The beds were extremely comfortable. The staff responded to requests immediately. My kids loved the pool. The breakfast was very good. Great value!
- Good breakfast, fair price, quite location, located nearby Kittery and Ogunquit center
- The eggs were great. The accommodation s were great
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Long Sands Beach neighborhood in York Beach, 6 miles from Ogunquit, Anchorage Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portsmouth is 9 miles from Anchorage Inn, and Hampton is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- It was overall a great site to stay. Location, price, staff, restaurant, view all excellent
- When we got there our toilet was clogged we called downstairs to office and they were up fixing it two minutes later. All the staff were very friendly. The weather was bad when we got there the road was closed, so we called the hotel and asked if we could still get there and they gave us directions using their evacuation route which was very helpful. Love staying here!
- Loved the view and how quickly staff responded to the storm and extremely high tide. Everyone was extremely pleasant to deal with.
- The room was very clean and the ocean view was excellent.
- Exquisite view! Rooms were clean and well maintained.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering an on-site restaurant, Stones Throw is located in York Beach, Maine. Guests at the property can enjoy ocean views from the decks at both the main building and the motel building. Free WiFi access is offered.Each room has a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. There is also a refrigerator. Private bathrooms come with a bath or shower. Extras include cable channels.At Stones Throw you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Laundry facilities are offered at the property. Free parking is also offered.Offering easy access to the beaches of York, the inn is just 1,300 feet from Long Sands Beach and 0.7 miles from Nubble Lighthouse. Portland International Airport is 36.7 miles away.
- The food is great and the staff is awesome. Beach access can’t be any better. Will be back next year 😃
Up-to-date fit and finish. Good bed. Kind, helpful staff. Easy parking. Hearing the ocean from the room!
(I ended up walking along the 1.5 mile beach during a beautiful sunrise. What a bonus!)
- what’s not to like you are literally a stones throw away from the ocean the property was clean and up to date
- We enjoyed being close to the beach. It was nice to make coffee early in the morning and then sit by the ocean when it was less crowded. It was nice having a restaurant on hand.
- The balcony and view!! And the coffee ! The staff was very friendly and accommodating !
One of our best sellers in York Beach! This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Lynwood Inn is located in York Beach, 5 miles from Ogunquit and 11 miles from Portsmouth. Free private parking is available on site.Hampton is 21 miles from Lynwood Inn, and Old Orchard Beach is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 36 miles from Lynwood Inn.
- I went to photograph Nubble light house, and the Lynwood’s location was perfect. I didn’t spend much time in the room, as I spent most of my time at the lighthouse, however, I did enjoy the room and the amenities. Kia was great when I checked in, however I didn’t see her to thank her for the hospitality. The lure of home baked muffins was tempting to go back for.
- My fiance and I stayed at the Lynwood Inn for the Lighting of the Nubble which was perfect as it is walking distance to the site. The room was cute, a little outdated but still had everything that we would have needed. The bed was really comfortable. The staff was really nice and accommodating.
- Beds and pillows were super comfy and the room was spotless and up to date.
- very close to all of the restaurants and stores. And close to the beach.
- Was very happy with the Inn. Looking forward to coming back next year. Would also refer this location to friends and family. The morning coffee and muffins were very good. Thank you
Atlantic House Inn
Located across the street from Short Sands Beach, this York Beach hotel features an on-site restaurant and rooms with a full gourmet kitchen. Wi-Fi access is available free of charge.A washing machine and tumble dryer are provided in each unit at Atlantic House Inn. Featuring New England cottage-style décor, the rooms and suites include a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a balcony.Featuring on-site shopping, the Atlantic House Inn provides parking free of charge to guests.Nubble Lighthouse is a 5-minute drive away. York’s Wild Kingdom is a 3-minute walk away.
- It’s right in the center and also very close to beach
- The room was awesome! Roomy and clean. Everything we needed for the kitchen was provided. The washer and dryer were a plus. The fire place was cozy. Brenda the mgr is warm and friendly and does a great job. We enjoyed the place and will return someday.
- Location,, home like feel,,, clean,,, laundry facilities
The rooms were spacious, clean, had good-WiFi, and radiant heating in the bathroom (love this).
The property is located steps from short sands beach and the downtown entertainment offerings. We enjoyed being so close to everything (like really close).
- The unit had a living room, large dining table and large king size bed. My unit also had deck.
The Lighthouse Inn & Carriage House
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, The Lighthouse Inn & Carriage House is located in York Beach in the region of Maine. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ogunquit is 6 miles from The Lighthouse Inn & Carriage House, and Portsmouth is 10 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was nice, room was beautiful, close to beach
- The staff made the experience. The 20 seconds it takes to walk to long beach is a great advertising point, I was out of me room and on the beach every morning with a cup of coffee!
- Big clean room. Nice property. Close to beach area.
- I stayed in early October. Though the hotel was not right on the ocean, I could hear it from my window!. It was a quiet space to enjoy the fall weather.
- It is nice to be able to meet and talk to actual Owners of the property. They were friendly and helpful regarding information regarding some of the local attractions.
Top Hotels In York Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in York Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in York Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in York Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!