Yaruqui is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Yaruqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yaruqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yaruqui. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Yaruqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Yaruqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Yaruqui.
10 Best Hotels In Yaruqui:
Hostal Venus de Valdivia
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Venus de Valdivia offers accommodations in Yaruqui. The inn has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Quito is 14 miles from Hostal Venus de Valdivia, and Papallacta is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 3.7 miles from Hostal Venus de Valdivia.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Yaruqui is located in Tababela, just 14 miles from Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Papallacta is 19 miles from Hotel Yaruqui, and Otavalo is 27 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The hotel staff met me at the airport exactly as requested. Despite being very late at night, they were waiting for me, very friendly, and I felt safe. They kindly gave me another ride back to the airport in the morning. The room was clean and comfortable.
- It was very close to airport with a free shuttle. The driver was charming.
- The hotel arranged a taxi pickup for us and the family personally drove us to the airport at 4:30 AM. Great friendly people. Room was clean and pretty comfortable.
- Perfect location for airport connection, free airport shuttle.
- Excellent customer service (in English) from the moment I made the booking until I left. The free airport shuttle was great and I was picked up shortly after messaging the hotel that I had arrived at the airport. They helped me print my boarding pass for the next day as well and provided early breakfast so I could get to the airport in time. Very friendly staff especially Valter(?) who was so cheerful and positive.
Hostal El Capi Quito
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Capi Quito offers accommodations in Quito, just 12 miles from Foch Square.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Quinta Natura Hotel
Quinta Natura Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Checa. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Quito is 15 miles from Quinta Natura Hotel, and Papallacta is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 3.1 miles from Quinta Natura Hotel.
- Everything was perfect!!! Family place and calm! Relax and near of the airport!!
The owner was very helpful and friendly
He took us on a full day tour to Minto and dropped us at the airport at the end of the day which worked really well
- Perfect for over night to Quito. The owner also picked me up late from the airport which was awesome and breakfast was robust.
- Beautiful property. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- We didn’t see much of it as we arrived late and left really early the next morning for a flight which was a shame because the grounds of the hotel looked beautiful and the room was very large and comfortable. The owner cooked us a nice meal on arrival even though it was late and dropped us to the airport very early in the morning too.
Alpachaca Quito Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Alpachaca offers accommodations in Tababela, just 12 miles from Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Mindo is 31 miles from Hotel Alpachaca, and Papallacta is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Alpachaca.
- 10 to 15 minutes drive from the airport, very convenient. If you have an early flight it will be a good choice for stay over. The room is big and clean. The staff is nice. They provide free ride from the hotel to airport.
Very close to Airport. 50cent by bus.
You can also get hotel transport in $5.
Clean room. Friendly staff.
- Staff were very friendly and the dinner and breakfast were tasty.
- The staff were very pleasant and accommodating. The room was clean, and the hot water pressure was awesome. The only minor complaint was there was no shampoo so I had to wash my hair with bar soap. No biggie.
- It is quite close to the airport and they offer a complimentary airport shuttle which we arranged through whatsapp. The staff member that came to pick us up was very nice and friendly, spoke English, and also made an extra stop for us to pick up some things from a shop. The other staff didn’t really speak English but were also nice and friendly and tried their best to communicate with my broken Spanish. The room we were in was basic but pretty spacious and comfortable enough. There were a lot of cute cactus plants around the buildings. They offered a decent meal for $6 including a beverage; we had to pre-order at check-in and their restaurant didn’t open ’til 7:30pm but they came to our room to let us know when it was open. For the price, I was fairly happy with it. I think this is really only a place you’d stay at for its proximity to the airport (i.e. if you’re arriving late on a flight/leaving early in the morning).
Quito Airport B&B Posada Mirolindo
One of our top picks in Tababela.Quito Airport B&B Posada Mirolindo offers accommodations in Tababela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Quito is 13 miles from Quito Airport B&B Posada Mirolindo, and Papallacta is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 5 miles from Quito Airport B&B Posada Mirolindo.
- It is a great place, especially for kids since there are animals on site and a big garden and staff life to explain their project of being a small self-sustaining farm. They went out of their way to prepare a great vegetarian meal for me.
- The staff were super friendly and accommodating of our needs. The surrounding countryside is beautiful and it is quite convenient to the new Quito airport, which is now quite far from the city proper. We stayed after flying in and before flying out and they got us there and back via taxis included in the price to several very early morning transfers (@3 am, with breakfast on the table beforehand). They also have a beautiful property. Will stay again!
- So many wonderful things about this place. The setting was serene. Loved the organic concept. All the animals, vegetables and fruits. The staff, family were delightful. They would bend over backwards if you asked. Clean, isn’t the word. Spotless. Just an amazing way to begin our trip in South America!
- A wonderful alternative to a soulless airport hotel – friendly owners / staff, nice hotel with charming comfy and large rooms, great location near the airport with included service collecting you from or taking you to the airport.
- Setting was lovely, quiet except for crowing rooster through night. Location and transfers to and from airport were a deciding factor.
Quinta La Constanza
One of our best sellers in Tababela! Featuring free WiFi, Quinta La Constanza offers accommodations in Tababela. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quito is 12 miles from Quinta La Constanza, and Mindo is 31 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The owners of this property were very nice and welcoming. The grounds themselves and my room were completely fine and comfortable. My only issue was it was noisy, there was a dog barking near my room several times during the night, and a few times planes went over head. This is mainly a layover spot near the Quito airport and I had a flight out the next morning at 5 a.m. So is imperative to get a good night sleep, which unfortunately I didn’t.
We just needed a night in a hotel near the airport.and this was perfect.
10 mins drive and buetifull relaxing gardens and friendly staff.
Airport transfer was a bit expensive at 10 USD each way but it saved hassle of taxis.
Friendly and incredibly helpful staff and owners
Very close to the airport and easy to arrange transfers
Comfortable room, clean and quiet
Simple but tasty dinner can be arranged
- This is a hidden gem. It is a little ways from the airport in a small town. At first when you are getting there you wonder if you made the right decision but once they open this large gate it is paradise . the owner speak some English
- They accommodated all our needs. Their prices were very reasonable. The property was well maintained.
Hosteria Airport Garden
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the pool, Hosteria Airport Garden is located in Tababela, just 12 miles from Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Mindo is 31 miles from Hosteria Airport Garden, and Papallacta is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Its a nice set up where u get your own little wooden bungalow. Good wifi, near the airport, recommend before or after a flight for sure, I really liked it.
- The little bungalows were awesome, very relaxing place, and servi9ce was decent.
- Quiet and large property in the hills near the airport. We had a top floor room that was a good size (although the bed is only a small double). Very clean and comfortable and what a treat to be woken by the sound of birdsong! Very friendly and helpful staff provided a nice dinner and delicious breakfast with fresh fruit juices. We bought a bottle of good but ordinary Argentinian wine which seemed overly expensive ($40). The pool is small and perfect for children. Airport shuttle service was fast and efficient.
- Great location to catch a flight. Room was clean, comfortable beds, nice gardens.
- A little oasis just a few km from the airport – a walled garden with lovely rooms – far better than the faceless airport hotels which are the alternative. A delicious home cooked dinner topped it all off!
Quito Airport Tiny Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Quito Airport Tiny Suites offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tababela, just 12 miles from Quito. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mindo is 31 miles from Quito Airport Tiny Suites, and Papallacta is 20 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- This was such a cute place! The staff was excellent and very helpful! The location is a little hard to find. The name on the sign of the street reads different than the name on booking.com. They even gave us a ride to the airport for a small charge of $8. We are definitely coming back here to stay longer!
- close to the airport, perfect for staying one night in between connecting flights
- I do must say that the view was lovely and the staff were respectful.
- I did not expect to be spending the night in a tiny house, but it was amazingly cool. I loved the view, and the privacy. Even though breakfast was included, there was enough kitchen supplies to cook and prepare your own meal (just bring the ingredients). I could have stayed much longer than one night!
- Nice location with free airport pickup. Drop off is not free but very reasonable price. Clean and quiet room. Staff is friendly and helpful.
Hotel Reina del Quinche
Hotel Reina del Quinche is located in Quinche, 17 miles from Quito and 21 miles from Papallacta. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Otavalo is 24 miles from Hotel Reina del Quinche, and Tababela is 6 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Yaruqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Yaruqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Yaruqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Yaruqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!