10 Best Hotels To Stay In Yanci Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Yanci Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Yanci Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yanci Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yanci Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Yanci Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Yanci Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Yanci Navarre:
Palacio de Yrisarri
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Palacio de Yrisarri is located in Igantzi in the region of Navarra. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Sebastian is 16 miles from Palacio de Yrisarri, and Biarritz is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The location is breathtaking. Friendly and helpful staff, great restaurant, great rooms. The surrounding mountains and the stone building of the hotel are very beautiful.
Various activities for kids and adults;
Situated over hill with breathtaking view of the mountains;
Friendly and helpful staff;
Very clean renovated spacious rooms;
Value for money is excellent.
- A lovely location with extraordinary views in all directions!
- The beds were extra comfy, the views are amazing. The activities are very interesting and fun.
- The room was very neutral and clean and close to all activities. The views were nice.
Xantalen Spa Adults Only
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Xantalen Spa is located in Igantzi, just 16 miles from San Sebastian. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Biarritz is 19 miles from Xantalen Spa, and Pamplona is 28 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 10 miles away.
This place is exceptional! the owner is extremely kind and helpful. The views are just priceless! and the breakfast with the mountains covered with mist….
such a shame we could not stay longer!
The host is very kind and helpful, even though his English is not spectacular.
The property is very well maintened, and a small jewel, both for position, spaciousness, furniture…
I loved reading a book on the couch in the common area (there are not many rooms, don’t worry) with a fantastic view on the mountains.
Also very lavish breakfast and welcome drinks.
The SPA area is in the ex-garage, and isn’t partcularly impressive, but though small was made extremely well and intimate.
- The views from the hotel were stunning and the loudest noise was the sound of cow bell in a far field. We ate a great breakfast outside looking at the mountains. The owner is very friendly and enjoyed talking to us. He had a very good local knowledge and gave great advice about where to visit etc. The room was comfortable and clean. The road leading to the property is interesting but you do get great views from it.
- It was excellent stay. We have unforgettable experience. We met unusual hospitality and top rated services from the owner. This countryside small hotel was really amazing. The room was large with huge place for the dress. The bed was large end very comfy. It was silence and fresh mount air movement from the open window on the night. The pillows were bamboo made. The bathroom was large, spotless and nice designed. The breakfast was rich and authentic. The table was served on the outer place in front the scenic view of surround green covered mountains. On the evenings the owner gave us the great bonus – glass of vine with jamon and interesting story about bask country. All these at the dusk and moon rising over the magnificent mountains. In conclusion: one of the best places for couple recreation after heavy tourist day. High recommend.
- El trato de Mario. Super cordial y atento. El hotel, precioso. La situación immejorable.
- This place is exceptional! the owner is extremely kind and helpful. The views are just priceless! and the breakfast with the mountains covered with mist….
Hotel Venta de Etxalar
Hotel Venta de Etxalar offers accommodations in Etxalar. The hotel has a playground and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Sebastian is 17 miles from Hotel Venta de Etxalar, and Biarritz is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Venta de Etxalar.
- Wonderful suite with balcony and huge bed. Choice of 3 places to eat Restaurant, combinados basic menu and tapas in the bar
- The location is good if you have a car, and the rooms are spacious and well kept. The breakfast was good in general. There was enough place to park, and the wifi worked well.
- Despite proximity of the main road the rooms are very quiet and sitting on the balcony listening to the nearby river is really relaxing. Food – the daily menu has varied options and is excellent value. Breakfast selection amazing. Staff – many of whom we recognise having visited the hotel over the past 5 years or so – very helpful and friendly. We always recommend the Venta Etxalar to friends and we will certainly be returning again and again.
- We stayed in a spacious corner suite, with a wrap around balcony. The room was well equipped and comfortable, with a good bathroom. There were several food options in the hotel, and the food was nice. Location very good for exploring the local Pyrenees, and good access for a day trip to San Sebastian.
- The restaurant at the property was excellent. Food was best we had in Spain and great value. The meal we had there was worth the trip.
Hotel Atxaspi offers accommodations in Lesaka.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, biking and fishing. San Sebastian is 15 miles from Hotel Atxaspi, and Biarritz is 18 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 9 miles away.
- beautiful location, lovely continental breakfast, friendly staff, clean and spacious, a little gem in a beautiful town.
- Very helpful staff and large, beautiful room in a great little town in the Spanish Pyrenees.
- We liked everything about our stay there for three nights
- Excelente el trato del personal, aconsejando sobre rutas cercanas, sitios interesantes. Excelente desayuno y habitación muy cómoda. Y el relajarse en el spa después de un día dando vueltas es genial.
- Está todo perfecto. El propietario ha sido muy atento y amable. El lugar es precioso, íntimo y limpio. El hecho de que la zona de relax sea privada es un detallazo.
Hotel Rural Bereau
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural Bereau is located in Lesaka, just 16 miles from San Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Biarritz is 17 miles from Hotel Rural Bereau, and Pamplona is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, reasonably priced food and drink, mountain location.
- We used the hotel as a transit stop but we’re pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere of the hotel. The staff were great, the room clean and tidy. The location for us was fantastic only a few mms from the French border. Will stop again.
- we liked the room and the decor of the hotel,rustic and authentic,with lovely paintings.The owner was very helpful,looking after all our needs,including lending us an umbrella!! I didn’t get to use the spa bath but I particularly liked the shower with its rainshower head that got the day off to an invigorating start!!!
- Good location for over night only 100mts from the main road for our onward trip!
- Beautifully clean rooms, but bar area not very cosy! Stair area not very well lit!
Arantza Hotela- Adults Only
Located in Arantza, 15 miles from San Sebastian, Arantza Hotela- Adults Only features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Biarritz is 22 miles from Arantza Hotela- Adults Only, and Pamplona is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- You really couldn’t ask for a more perfect place to get away from it all. Look out the window to nothing but mountains and trees and horses. You’ll hear the gentle clink of Basque horse bells all night. The interior of the hotel is meticulously designed and detailed. The bathtub takes 45 minutes to fill, but is worth the wait.
- Surroundings, hotel has nice views towards “Circo de Arantza”, having said this there are more hotels around with same views and as we found out later, much less expensive.
In the middle of a wonderful nature
Overall a good experience at a hidden gem
- The view is beautiful, the food is wonderful, the team is really careful, the wifi is great
- Great location and the interior design of the property was very thoughtful.
This historic and charming building dating back to the 18th century was carefully restored in 2002 into a comfortable hotel.The homey feel of the building has not been lost with the restoration and as a hotel it still retains its former character and features.Half an hour away you’ll find 6 golf course, 3 Thalassotherapy spas and walking paths, as well as the cities of San Sebastian, Fuenterrabia, Biarritz, Hendaye and Saint Jean De Luz.The closest airports are Biarritz or San Sebastian.
- This hotel is just delightful, everything was superb.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Hotel is very impressive, situated in an old renovated building. Well-priced restaurant. Nice balcony.
- Good location, easy parking, friendly staff, nice rooms, well priced evening meal-(27 euros for 3 course meal, including wine and coffee) and good breakfast included with room rate. Small but well stocked shop opposite hotel.
- Appreciated extended stay even thought not booked in advance
- Decor was attractive, lounge area comfortable, Restaurant good,rooms large.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Balneario Elgorriaga offers accommodations in Elgorriaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Sebastian is 19 miles from Balneario Elgorriaga, and Biarritz is 24 miles away. San Sebastián Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- nous avons été agréablement surpris par l’établissement que nous avons trouvé très agréable
- El desayuno Increíble…y la habitación super limpia y amplia.y el trato maravillosamente maravillosa
- La tranquillité, le spa très atypique en effet cette eau sauterez en sel est une expérience très marrante ! Attention les yeux ça pique !
- La estancia normal, la cama no era comoda y el precio algo excesivo, porlo demas trato , desayuno bien y el balneario genial.
- Le buffet du petit déjeuner est plus que parfait . La literie est absolument confortable . Propreté parfaite. Nous reviendrons !
Located in Oronoz-Mugaire in the region of Navarra, 22 miles from San Sebastian, Hotel Urgaín features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Biarritz is 24 miles from Hotel Urgaín, and Pamplona is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Set in a cute little town. A brook runs right next to the building, giving a pleasant sound. Very relaxed staff – the cook was the desk guy. He cooked me an enormous breakfast.
nice spacious room, good restaurant average prices, good stopover.
negotiated 12.00 departure.
covered parking for car.
- La ubicación excelente, fácil aparcamiento, el personal amable, la habitación espaciosa con vistas al río, tranquila, el baño buen tamaño con ducha a ras de suelo. El desayuno buffet incluido en el precio bueno y variado
- Excelente ubicación para conocer la zona.El personal muy atento y el restaurante muy acogedor.
Las habitaciones daban directamente al río, por lo que puedes despertar escuchando el sonido del agua.
Justo en un cruce de carreteras, permite viajar fácilmente por el Valle de Baztán y llegar a Pamplona en unos 40 minutos.
El desayuno es completo y bastante bueno.
El alojamiento dispone de un aparcamiento cubierto y otro al aire libre vigilado con cámaras de seguridad.
Kuko Hotel Restaurant – Adults Only
The Kuko Hotel Restaurant is a charming restored country house in the Basque countryside. All rooms have plasma-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The Kuko offers natural beauty and traditional design. The terrace has views of an impressive mountain range and there is a lounge with a fireplace.All rooms are spacious and full of natural light. Rooms all have a natural wood ceiling and stone walls. Each room has a different design.The hotel is set in Zozaia. This village is between Biarritz, Pamplona and San Sebastian.
Très belles chambres décorées avec beaucoup de goût et de qualité
Très belle vue le chef des lieux est un excellent cuisinier très amusant très intéressant
- Casa rural muy bonita, en lo alto de la montaña. Sirven un desayuno continental muy bueno, con pan casero, y zumo de naranja recién exprimido. Nos encantó!!
- Habitaciones con vistas espectaculares, desconexión total. Los dueños encantadores, la cena muy buena y el desayuno espectacular.
Es una casa rural preciosa, decorada con muchísimo encanto en una zona increíble. La habitación en general era muy cómoda, espaciosa y con mucho detalle.
Todo lo que nos ofrecieron para desayunar estaba riquísimo, además de la fantástica cena que degustamos en el alojamiento.
- Magnífica atención de los propietarios. Muy buenas vistas. Posibilidad de realizar rutas. Muy buenos el desayuno continental y la cena (elaboradas con productos caseros).
- Très belles chambres décorées avec beaucoup de goût et de qualité
Top Hotels In Yanci Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Yanci Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Yanci Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Yanci Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!