10 Best Hotels To Stay In Yaddo New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Yaddo New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Yaddo New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yaddo New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yaddo New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Yaddo New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Yaddo New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Yaddo New York State:
Saratoga Casino Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Saratoga Casino Hotel offers accommodations in Saratoga Springs. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Lake George is 25 miles from Saratoga Casino Hotel , and Albany is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 22 miles from Saratoga Casino Hotel.
- The hotel was nice, clean and neat. The staff was helpful and polite. The restaurant was ok but either super expensive or counter service. There was no moderately priced option.
- Rooms are clean on arrival. Staff is pretty friendly.
- The bed was amazing, gambling was awesome and the staff was really friendly. Was celebrating my birthday and asked for any free upgrades and was told no…that was the only thing I wished someone could have at least checked in to upon arrival.
Shower valve needs “explanation”…which is the hot side, which is cold. Kind of tricky to find correct temperature and volume of water…
- Very clean. Comfortable beds and pillows. Shower was very nice. Soaps, shampoos, and lotions were top notch. Was close to wherever you wanted to go.
Pavilion Grand Hotel
One of our top picks in Saratoga Springs – and a guest favorite.
Located in Saratoga Springs, 24 miles from Lake George, Pavilion Grand Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Albany is 30 miles from Pavilion Grand Hotel, and Amsterdam is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 23 miles from Pavilion Grand Hotel.
- Spacious rooms, decor and surfaces were modern & clean. Kitchen, laundry, quiet heat pump were all appreciated. Love the little touches….. white noise machine, magazines, bathroom ammenities were all nice!
- The room was very large and since it was a studio there was a full kitchen – if we were staying longer it would have been worth cooking in the room. The hotel in general was clean and modern.
- The woman in the food area was very nice and accommodating.
- Beautiful property with top of line amenities & excellent staff !
- The accommodations were very spacious and comfortable. The room was quiet and the hotel location makes it easy to access a number of restaurants and shopping venues. I loved the large windows and the kitchen and bathroom/laundry. We stayed just one night, so we really didn’t fully use the space, but it made for a nice evening and morning. We also enjoyed the ability to watch TV either in the living area or the bedroom. The off-season price was very reasonable and affordable.
The Inn at Saratoga
One of our best sellers in Saratoga Springs! Located in Saratoga Springs, 24 miles from Lake George, The Inn at Saratoga features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Albany is 29 miles from The Inn at Saratoga, and Amsterdam is 22 miles away. Albany International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- The King room was large, very comfortable and nicely decorated. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was tasty and offered a variety of choices including fresh fruit, hot and cold cereals and hot croissant breakfast sandwiches, yum!
- Furnishing were beautiful, bed very comfortable. Their complimentary breakfast was better than expected. Homemade baked goods, fresh fruit, eggs Benedict as well. Was so interesting to see all the art work they display.
- The room was ok even though i asked for a upper room we got one on the first floor. There was a light coming in the one window by the bed. Nothing special about the place as far as im concerned
- Great breakfast, cozy bar with good Happy Hour. Restaurant serves tasty meals.
- The breakfast was fabulous!!! Talked to the Chef who was super nice as well as any staff we encountered!
The Saratoga Hilton
One of our top picks in Saratoga Springs.In Saratoga Springs, New York, minutes from the Saratoga Race Course, this hotel provides on-site dining along with a number of modern facilities and a 24-hour front desk service.On-site at the Saratoga Hilton, guests can enjoy wireless internet access, state-of-the-art fitness facilities and an indoor swimming pool. Serving American-inspired cuisine, the on-site restaurant The Springs provides breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Hilton Saratoga is in the heart of the city, only a short walk from local restaurants, charming shops and a vibrant nightlife. Saratoga State Park is also easily accessible.
My son was in a Chess Tournament
It was the first time in Saratoga.We arrivived late.
Ethan at the front desk guided me off the highway.
Bruce met us at the door
Connie housekeeping kept our room clean
Every staff member was great
Oops Jimmy from the restaurant….great too
- We always stay here when we visit Saratoga. Great location and nice and clean! Bed was very comfortable and the space in the king rooms are wonderful! Love the Starbucks coffee shop! Nice surprise since I’ve been there last!
- The beds are wonderful! Pillows are like clouds, had a wonderful night’s sleep.
- The service was great. Had a problem with tub and they fixed it right away
- Gorgeous rooms and very clean. Parking was in the back with plenty of spots. Cool design to this hotel. A lot of amenities, pools, 24-hour gym, and restaurant. Also, it’s in walking distance to all the great Saratoga hot spots and right next door to the famous Olde Bryan Inn restaurant.
- My son was in a Chess Tournament
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Adelphi Hotel offers accommodations in Saratoga Springs, just 24 miles from Lake George. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Albany is 30 miles from Adelphi Hotel, and Amsterdam is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Embassy Suites Saratoga Springs
Offering an indoor pool and a restaurant, Embassy Suites Saratoga Springs is located in Saratoga Springs. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. Private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include a sofa, a desk and a safety deposit box.At Embassy Suites Saratoga Springs you will find a fitness centre. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage and laundry facilities. The property offers free parking.The hotel is 0.7 miles from Saratoga Golf Club, 0.9 miles from National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame and 1.2 miles from Saratoga Racetrack. Albany International Airport is 23 miles away.
- Clean, spacious great breakfast and cocktail, walk to shopping and restaurants. Excellent value
- The room was a lot bigger than we expected and it had a wonderful view of the town. Everything was just beautiful, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious.
- the appetizers and beverage during happy hour as well as the wonderful breakfast and staff were outstanding. Staff most accommodating.
- It was in a hood location. The happy hour and complementary breakfast were great and made it an even better value.
- Breakfast buffet was varied and generous. Beds were comfortable. Property was quiet, despite being full of families/kids. Blackout shades were so good we had no idea when the sun came up!
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs
This Holiday Inn is in the historic downtown district of Saratoga Springs and one mile from the famous Saratoga Race Course. The hotel features free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs feature dark wood furniture and come with a microwave and a refrigerator. A flat-screen TV offers access to free cable channels and an in-room coffee maker is included.The Saratoga Springs Holiday Inn offers both an indoor and an outdoor pool for guests’ enjoyment. A fitness center is also on-site.Bookmakers Casual Eatery and Lounge serves meals daily and features seasonal patio dining. BBQ facilities are also available outside.The Holiday Inn Saratoga is less than one mile from Saratoga Spa State Park and near the Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. I was at a chess tournament and on my feet all day so coming back was very welcoming and warm. I ended up needing to stay an extra night and the staff was able to quickly book my current room and had me set up in minutes. Very polite and knowledgeable.
- Excellent hotel in excellent location. Outstanding!!!
- Right on congress park. Which was perfect for walking my dog. Walking distance to juice bar and vegan restaurants. Day Spa and shopping. Stayed a second night at a discounted rate.
- Very clean, modern, great facilities and in the heart of Saratoga.
- The staff member helping us when we checked in was very friendly and efficient. It was late and we were hungry, so we ate at the hotel restaurant. Sandwiches and burgers hit the spot! We stopped at this hotel to interrupt a long drive through New York State. This hotel is conveniently located and the room was comfortable.
Located in Saratoga Springs, 24 miles from Lake George, Union Gables features free WiFi access and free private parking.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the inn. The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Albany is 29 miles from Union Gables, and Amsterdam is 22 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs offers accommodations in Saratoga Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is an ATM at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Lake George is 25 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, and Albany is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 22 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs.
- The beds are super comfy! The staff was great, very helpful.
- Welcome bars, friendly staff, cleanliness, location, complimentary coffee, amenities, fireplace
- The value was great considering it was New Year’s weekend. The room was comfortable and the staff went out of the way to accommodate our requests.
- very relaxing in the pool and hot tub. easy to park
- We were there to see a very sick relative. The town was so beautifully decorated as was the hotel, that it helped to lift our spirits.
Courtyard Saratoga Springs
Located less than a half mile from downtown Saratoga Springs, the Courtyard Saratoga Springs offers an indoor swimming pool and a 24-hour business center. Also available are a hot tub and a gym.All spacious units come with a minibar and safe. Each room comes furnished with a work desk with ergonomic chair. In-room coffee and a weekday newspaper delivery are available.The on-site Courtyard Cafe offers American cuisine for breakfast and lunch in a casual setting. This hotel also features a local restaurant dinner delivery service.The property is ideally situated near restaurants, shopping, and the historic Saratoga Race Course. Pristine Lake George is just over a 30 minute drive from Courtyard Saratoga Springs.
- Beautiful clean room and bathroom. Comfortable bedding.
- Would have liked a walk in shower, not a tub style.. The hot tub wasn’t hot! But all in all it was a great place to stay!! Very clean, very Friendly staff.. breakfast was fast and delicious
- The food that was provided in the Excellsior Ballroom was great! The beds were super comfy, water pressure in the shower was great!
- Facility is quiet, clean and great staff. Close enough to downtown Saratoga Springs that we walked around for hours. Stayed here before and will again.
- The staff was very nice in and out – good morning, safe travels, have a good night, etc. The staff esp RoseMarie in the Bistro – so so nice. She chatted with us and made the best meal. All the food was so good – it was cool one night and someone was there to light the fireplace. Very Very nice. Will highly recommend this place! Thank you for making our trip soooooooo good.
Top Hotels In Yaddo New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Yaddo New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Yaddo New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Yaddo New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!