10 Best Hotels To Stay In Xul-Ha Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Xul-Ha Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Xul-Ha Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Xul-Ha Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Xul-Ha Quintana Roo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Xul-Ha Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Xul-Ha Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Xul-ha Quintana Roo:
El Roble Hotel
El Roble Hotel is located in Bacalar, just 13 miles from Chetumal. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Chetumal International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- My mom and I stayed here three nights and had a wonderful time! The staff members were incredibly attentive, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the location made it very easy to get around to the restaurants, cafes and lake.
- Street food in the vicinity of the hotel is very good. Ladies in the iron box prepares delishes guesadilas or “ponuchos”.
- Excellent place, very friendly staff, new hotel. 5*
- Very nice, comfortable and clean room, excellent bed. Friendly staff. We booked an extra night.
- the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable! lovely people :]
Las Velas Bacalar
Located in Bacalar, 13 miles from Chetumal, Las Velas Bacalar features a private beach area and water sports facilities. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling.The nearest airport is Chetumal International Airport, 12 miles from Las Velas Bacalar.
- It is on the lake, although you can find better options in town
- The location is good – right on the shore of the lake, which is truly nice. The room was quite clean (with the exception of the window cover). The personnel was courteous.
- Amazing location, beautiful lake. Lovely friendly staff and great food
- It has the perfect morning view just in front of the lagoon
- Really friendly staff, great service and good location
One of our best sellers in Chetumal! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Lagoon offers accommodations in Chetumal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bacalar is 12 miles from Hotel Lagoon, and Corozal is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chetumal International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Great quality/price compared with other hotels in the area. Very well kept.
- Ideal if you enjoy washing and shaving with cold water.
- This a very good and comfortable hotel to stay at if you are going to Belize, four blocks From the border. The management are very nice. I would stay here again without question.
- Clean , natural and renovated, staff friendly and acommodating
- Really good value for a one night stay with a pet (additional charge). The room was really clean and the bed comfortable. After touring Chetumal for the day and the 20 minute drive to the Hotel Lagoon on the edge of town (near Belize border crossing), the pool was welcoming and refreshing!
Restaurant y Cabanas “El Abuelo”
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Restaurant y Cabanas “El Abuelo” offers accommodations in Huay Pix, just 11 miles from Bacalar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is room service at the property.Chetumal is 9 miles from Restaurant y Cabanas “El Abuelo”, and Corozal is 9 miles away. Chetumal International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
The best place about the hotel is it’s location – right on the lake. Amazing views, quiet neighbourhood, friendly and helpful staff.
The place is close to Bacalar and has attractions of its own as well.
- Very good view on the Laguna. The people were super nice. They had to cancel one night of our two nights stay due to overbooking and even offered us to sleep at their home. The place is nice but very basic (no shower, no curtains, roof is made of leafs).
- L’acceuil a été parfait. D’autant plus que booking avait fait un surbooking et que donc nous n’avions pas de chambre dans l’etablissement. Mais la proprietaire comme Nous sommes arrivé tard et de nuit nous a acceullit chez elle. j’ai envoyé un mail a. Ookinf le soir meme concernat cette double reservation pour la meme chambre et 48h apres je n’ai toujours aucune nouvelles de leurs part.
- La vista es preciosa y el lugar aunque rústico es bonito.
- Excelente vista de la laguna y un lugar muy tranquilo para disfrutar
- The best place about the hotel is it’s location – right on the lake. Amazing views, quiet neighbourhood, friendly and helpful staff.
One of our best sellers in Bacalar! Szapot is located in Bacalar, 14 miles from Chetumal and 20 miles from Corozal. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Chetumal International Airport, 12 miles from Szapot.
- Clean rooms, comfortable beds, good location. Friendly staff!
- Really clean and comfortable place to stay, direct in the city centre, the stuff was always really friendly and helpful!
- Room was basic, but fine. Nice to have air conditioning. Coffee and fruit available in the morning was unexpected – a nice touch.
- A large comfortable room, spotlessly clean with good walk in shower. Good location within a short walk of restaurants and lagoon. Very good value for money.
- Basic, clean, and welcoming staff. Bakalar is a gem!
Hotel Jireh offers accommodations in Bacalar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chetumal is 14 miles from Hotel Jireh, and Corozal is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Chetumal International Airport, 13 miles from Hotel Jireh.
- It was an ok place to spend the night. Good location and the staff is good!
- Nothing really. Beds are rocks and have lumpy pillows. The toilets have no toilet seats. The water pressure is non existent and cold. Like one steam in the shower sprays water. Staff were unhelpful – I fell sick here either from the water that smells like a swamp or food. In the morning I asked to extend my stay until my bus comes so I can sleep and they charge me the full rate even though my mate checked out.
- It is a very simple place with just enough facilities. The price is good just because other hotels in town are too expensive for what it is offered.
- Service was excellent. We took their advice like restaurant to lunch and a tour and all was excellent.
- The hotel is very close from the ADO bus station (10 minutes walk) and if you want to go to the laguna, it’s a 20 minutes walk. The room was very clean, cleaned everyday, with air conditioning working well. Very satisfied by this place. Your regular motel at a good price.
Mayan Secret Hotel Boutique
Located in Chetumal in the region of Quintana Roo, 11 miles from Bacalar, Mayan Secret Hotel Boutique features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Chetumal International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- The seclusion from town and the privacy of the pool area. Also, allowed drinks and snacks near the pool 🙂
- La atención del personal fue excelente. Habitaciones amplias y cómodas.
Las habitaciones son amplias pero mal mantenimiento: lamparas sin focos
y la llave de la regadera se nos quedo en la mano al abrirla.
- El contacto con la naturaleza y sus bellos jardines ademas de la alberca y sus instalación de camastros y el bar a nivel de la piscina, desayunar en la terraza con el aire fresco y el café orgánico te un buen inicio de día.
El personal muy atento… en recepción y restaurante, muy amables y serviciales
El lugar queda en un buen punto para ir a muchos lugares de interés, tal como se esperaba
El lugar está muy tranquilo, el cual te genera una estancia en paz y relajada
One of our top picks in Bacalar.Casa Caracol offers accommodations in Bacalar.Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. Chetumal is 13 miles from Casa Caracol, and Corozal is 18 miles from the property. Chetumal International Airport is 11 miles away.
- Best spot to enjoy the great Laguna’s beauty and to chill. Also extremely close to Cenote Azul! The owner was really friendly and helpful and the rooms are cozy with a stunning view.
- Excellent location. Beautiful grounds, wonderful swimming, and very quiet and peaceful.
It’s like a guest house – not really a hotel. The owner was so nice and welcoming.
So calm and peacefull
Amazing garden by the laguna
It’s better than the photos ! 😉
- The settings, really nice place on the Lagune, nice to swim. Ok breakfast. Can rent kayak. With a car it is not too far from the fort in Bacalar where most of the restaurants are.
The outside chilling area next to the laguna.
In terms of activities, you can rent a paddle or a Kayak, go to the cenote azul which is next door.
Hotel Laguna Bacalar
Located on Bacalar Lagoon, this Quintana Roo hotel offers boat tours and an outdoor pool. The hotel features Las Conchas restaurant, a sun terrace and rooms with a balcony.Each room at the Hotel Laguna Bacalar includes free Wi-Fi. Guests can request a lagoon or city view and select rooms include air conditioning.Services provided at the hotel include car rentals and foreign currency exchange.Laguna Bacalar Hotel is 1.2 miles from the Fort of San Felipe. The runis of Kohunlich and Dzibanche are 40 minutes away.
- The hotel is located on the hill and has a fantastic view to the Laguna Bacalar and the cenote
- View was fantastic, great deck, bar and restaurant OK
- The view is exceptional! You couldn’t have a better one. The pool is very nice and refreshing as well.
- I think the property has seen better days. Its dated, needs maintenance and upgrading. Wi-fi very spotty and interfered with check-out process as my credit card couldn’t be processed since wifi was down! The location and view are great, but likely wouldn’t stay again.
- Awesome view from the room, direct access to the Laguna
K’iin Yeetel Ha Cabañas
K’iin Yeetel Ha Cabañas offers a view of the beautiful Laguna of the 7 colors.Tour information is offered at the tour desk.The hotel rooms are equipped with a seating area, minibar, hot and cold water, private bathroom.The K’iin Yeetel Ha Cabaas offers rooms overlooking the lake and overlooking the garden.We do not have direct access to the lagoon, but we can recommend spectacular spas in the area.You can enjoy an American breakfast in the breakfast area.Chetumal is 14.9 miles from the accommodation, while Corozal is 21.1 miles away.
- Fair for the price, but a road to the city is about 1 km through the forest and without lights.
- It is a simple place to stay but we did not miss much ( and we have been almost the only guests at that time). Room had a nice view and was sufficiently big for the 4 of us . Breakfast was served outdoors in a small hut, fruit platter /eggs was really good value! Communication was partly a problem (only one of the hosts spoke a bit English) but we came along pretty good. We got help to find good places to eat/swim/ book a boat tour. All fine, thanks a lot, we had a the great time!
- Very kind staff helped in every matter. Cute hostel nice rooms.nice view to the lake.
- The room was super clean, spacious and comfortable. Nice lake view. Very decent Mexican style breakfast.
The view of the room was really good!!
The staff were very friendly with us!. I totally recommend this location.
Top Hotels In Xul-ha Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Xul-Ha Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Xul-Ha Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Xul-Ha Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!