10 Best Hotels To Stay In Xetna Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Xetna Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Xetna Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Xetna Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Xetna Quintana Roo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Xetna Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Xetna Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Xetna Quintana Roo:
UNICO 20°N 87°W – Riviera Maya
One of our top picks in Akumal.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, UNICO 20°N 87°W – Riviera Maya offers accommodations in Akumal, just 18 miles from Playa del Carmen. The hotel has an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for snorkeling. Tulum is 20 miles from UNICO 20°N 87°W – Riviera Maya, and Cozumel is 22 miles from the property. Cozumel Airport is 23 miles away.
Everything, nice property, staff. Wish we could have stayed longer.
The room was fantastic. Pools and beach really lovely.
The restaurants were all great.
- The entire property is beautiful. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. We ate at every restaurant, and they were all wonderful. We also used the gym and had several spa treatments – super nice! The staff was the best; everyone was so friendly and accommodating. A totally luxurious experience.
- Friendly helpful staff. They all appear to work hard and we never had to wait long for a server at the pool or beach. And they consistently returned to check on our needs. Appealing interior design and mix of materials. Mixology classes and tasting classes were fun. Attended 2 of Luis’ classes. He is wonderful. Appreciate the option of a “quiet” pool. Comfy furniture in the room and balcony. Thoughtful prep of a whirlpool bath and sparkling wine for our last night. Very solid buffet during both lunch and dinner. Cafe Inez for coffee and the chia pudding. Loved the food at the Italian restaurant especially. Wonderful service from Wilbert. At the lounge, we especially received friendly and quick service from Ximena. Although we did not participate this week, the activity options are varied and plentiful. The spa is wonderful – enjoyed the hydro therapy circuit, massage and facial. Rooms were kept clean and stocked. Appreciated the aromatherapy too. WiFi worked great!
- Room was beautiful and extremely comfortable, hotel was spotless the entire time, staff was very friendly
- Every restaurant on site had delicious well prepared food . The spa was amazing
- Everything, nice property, staff. Wish we could have stayed longer.
Destino Eco-Chic Boutique Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Destino Eco-Chic Boutique Hotel is located in Akumal, just 21 miles from Playa del Carmen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Tulum is 18 miles from Destino Eco-Chic Boutique Hotel, and Cozumel is 24 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Villa Mexicana by Diving Prestige
La Villa Mexicana by Diving Prestige is located in Xpu Ha, just 18 miles from Playa del Carmen. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Tulum is 21 miles from La Villa Mexicana by Diving Prestige, and Cozumel is 22 miles from the property. Cozumel Airport is 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Villas Flamingo is located in Akumal, 21 miles from Playa del Carmen and 17 miles from Tulum.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cozumel is 25 miles from Villas Flamingo, and Puerto Aventuras is 10 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Villa Flamingos was a wonderful place for our quiet family vacation. We have two boys ages 12-14. The Villa was clean, safe and spacious. Snorkeling right out front was world class and the cenotes two minutes down the road were beautiful. If you are looking for action and parties this isn’t the place but if you want a quiet family vacation in a great location this was perfect. Staff was welcoming and available but gave us lots of privacy. The house keepers and gardener kept the place super clean and the community is super safe. The beach it is on is private to the houses and condos on that beach only so some days we were the only people on the beach. Really a wonderful vacation.
- Perfect location , pool, beach, so clean and spacious villas!
- Having the condos so close to the pool and the beach.
- The view and the roominess of the villa met my expectations. Staff was excellent. It’s also good to know that we were there during Franklin, and we felt pretty safe. It is located in a quiet area. It was very clean.
- This was a beautiful, quite private paradise!! We loved that the pool was just outside our door and the beach was close beyond that! It was awesome!! The gardener and maids were great at maintaining the cleanliness and beauty of the property inside and out!
Hotel Que Onda
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Hotel Que Onda is located in Akumal, just 21 miles from Playa del Carmen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Tulum is 17 miles from Hotel Que Onda, and Cozumel is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Staff very friendly, in particular Natalia – Very quiet (few music) – Nice Garden – Birds as alarm clock – Breakfast and dinner – Localisation in Akumal
- The setting is in a lush tropical garden from which you can hear the ocean. The staff is wonderful. The on-site restaurant delicious.
The staff were very friendly and accomodating. The rooms were large and clean. We were also given access to comfortable cruiser bikes for free so we could ride into town. We enjoyed the fact that we were far enough away from the busy touristy area to relax but close enough to ride in for a meal and a bevy. The lagoon is a very short walk and a great place to spend the day.
Thank you to the wonderful staff for making our 3 night stay very enjoyable.
- Beautiful setting, good restaurant (cash only), quiet
- Bed was very comfortable, staff very friendly and has an authentic Mexican atmosphere.
Hotel Esencia is located in Xpu Ha, just 15 miles from Playa del Carmen. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Tulum is 23 miles from Hotel Esencia, and Cozumel is 20 miles from the property. Cozumel Airport is 21 miles away.
- Location, setting, exclusive luxury and unique boutique style, like something from a period movie but with all the modern trimmings and attention to detail. Beautiful nature. It really felt like the tropical villa of an Italian duchess (which it formerly was)
- Room was pretty though had some issues. Beach was nice. Next door restaurant was nice. Grounds were pretty.
Small and intimate, the hotel is beautifully set, enjoying a wonderful situation and private beach.
Facilities are excellent and service top notch. Nothing is too much trouble with lots of nice little touches- complimentary coffee and pastries delivered to your room in the morning and tea on the terrace in the afternoon. Dining was a real pleasure, a feast for the eyes and tastebuds.
Esencia is a little paradise that cossets you.
- The location is out of this world. The rooms were immaculate and the staff was excellent in tending to our every need. The beach is fabulous. It will damage your pocket book, but the romantic feel of Esencia is worth it!
- Staff, Comfort, beach, quality, Luxury – Meeting the owner. Breakfast is top notch.
Del Sol Beachfront
One of our top picks in Akumal.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Del Sol Beachfront is located in Akumal in the region of Quintana Roo, just 22 miles from Playa del Carmen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Tulum is 17 miles from Akumal Del Sol Beachfront Hotel, and Cozumel is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The room was not as pictured on the website and extremely small. However it did have a veranda that opened out to the ocean. Unfortunately there was so much seaweed that the workers could not get the beach cleared and the smell was awful!! We stay one night and left the next day. The hotel understood and refunded our payment for the rest of the week.
- If the ocean was any closer, the hotel would have flooded. There was seaweed washing up on the beach while we were there. The staff worked very hard to keep the beach cleared. The view and sound of the ocean was perfect. The room was cleaned every day and we enjoyed seeing what form our towels would be made into each afternoon. Any time you wanted you could trade your wet beach towels for fresh ones. (There was a $20 deposit per towel, but it was completely refunded at the end of our stay.) Check out the money sanctuary, the cenotes, and the lagoon. The food in the town across the bridge was amazing and half the cost of the tourist areas.
- This is a great budget minded accommodation. We had the condo with kitchen. It was nice and clean. Right on the beach, stunning views. Very laid back area, friendly people. Less than 1 km walk to village, less than 1 km walk to Yal-ku lagoon for snorkeling.
- Location is great. Close to town, and directly on the beach. Nice having the beachfront bar/restaurant next to hotel. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. You get what you paid for. Its not a 4 star hotel, but it doesn’t need to be. If you are looking for a deal, and a room that can walk out onto the beach, this is the place in Akumal!
- View of the beach, having a veranda, snorkeling right there abd a cool restaurant within walking distance.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel SAK-NAJ is located in Akumal in the region of Quintana Roo.Each room comes with a private bathroom.Playa del Carmen is 22 miles from Hotel SAK-NAJ, and Tulum is 16 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Great location right in the center of Akumal proper and only a 15 minutes walk to the beach. Owner/manager was incredibly friendly and accommodating, since we had trouble accessing any of the ATMs in Akumal or the beach area, make sure you have enough cash ahead of time.
- We loved the small pool. It was quiet and clean. We walked to the beach to snorkel with turtles. The walk was 15-20 min with kids.
- Friendly english speaking staff, let us check in 2hours early. Super sweet. Quick walk to the beach with turtles. Close to small shops. Pool. Perfect for a short stay for a good price when going snorkling to see turtles 🙂
- Nice new room in Akumal, small but sufficient. It is based in Akumal town in the REAL Mexico, so in the local community, but only a 10 minute walk across the bridge to beach. The owner was lovely, with great comms on WhatsApp and even let us leave our cases there for the day.
+ probably the best value you can find in Akumal, just 1km from the beach
+ very clean
+ the manager was always available for us
One of our top picks in Akumal.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Akumal Natura offers accommodations in Akumal, just 23 miles from Playa del Carmen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.Tulum is 16 miles from Akumal Natura , and Cozumel is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 27 miles from the property.
An incredible experience in this camping. The breakfast was delicious, the room is so cozy (and smelled really good) and the bed is sooo comfy. The shower is super nice with that nature vibe.
They even had their own cenote and we took a dip to revigorate.
There is a parking space available and the staff was super and all friendly! I recommend this experience to everyone! For sure would stay here again.
- I found the chef consistently dedicated to creating great meals and also remembered personal preferences. It was clean well prepared food.
Bed a good size.Security seemed solid.Quiet atmosphere.
Good food in restaurant.
Elizabeth let us ride the bikes to Tulum.
- nice accomodation for that price, great cenote in the property – possibility of night swimming, calm place, clean room
- I liked that it was away from the regular tourist track. The bikes allowed for mobility nice to ride the short ride to the real town of Akumal and then over to the coast side. The Cenote and yoga included in the price was an added bonus. I would stay at Akumal Natura again.
- An incredible experience in this camping. The breakfast was delicious, the room is so cozy (and smelled really good) and the bed is sooo comfy. The shower is super nice with that nature vibe.
Oasis Tulum Lite
Located in Akumal in the region of Quintana Roo, 22 miles from Playa del Carmen, Oasis Tulum Lite features an outdoor pool and fitness center. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Tulum is 16 miles from Oasis Tulum Lite, and Cozumel is 25 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Xetna Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Xetna Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Xetna Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Xetna Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!