10 Best Hotels To Stay In Xenimajuyú – Top Hotel Reviews
Xenimajuyú is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Xenimajuyú. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Xenimajuyú. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Xenimajuyú. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Xenimajuyú right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Xenimajuyú with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Xenimajuyú:
Villa Katleya Hospejade y Spa
Located in Santa Apolonia, 22 miles from Antigua Guatemala, Villa Katleya Hospejade y Spa features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. La Aurora International Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Terrazas Del Lago
Hotel Terrazas Del Lago offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Antonio Palopó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Antigua Guatemala is 27 miles from Hotel Terrazas Del Lago, and Panajachel is 4.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Terrazas Del Lago.
- Very nice rooms, clean and quiet, with the best hot shower ever! There is a garden on site, so the place is full of birds and butterflies, the view is great. San Antonio Palopo is one of my favourite places in the lake, very peaceful and neat and sunny!
- Beautiful views of the lake from our front porch. Lovely staff. Large room.The best empanadas we have tasted! The village of San Antonio Palopó is somewhat isolated but we thoroughly enjoyed seeing the village and experiencing the local culture. Very peaceful.
- An attentive staff and friendly atmosphere. A most enjoyable stay!
- The terrace really had an amazing view of the volcanoes. Some of the staff could not speak English but they were very helpful.
- the staff and owner are really kind and helpful. Also, the restaurant have some really good empanadas. This is a perfect place for family travels.
La Zanahoria Chic
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Zanahoria Chic offers accommodations in Panajachel.A TV is available.There is concierge services at the property.Antigua Guatemala is 31 miles from La Zanahoria Chic, and Quetzaltenango is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Relaxed and friendly staff. Purified water dispenser, good wifi. Next to bakery and very close to lots of local restaurants.
Decent location (albeit noisy)
Good wi-fi connection
- very clean place, plenty of space, good value! The roof top terrace got nice views!
- Stuff was very friendly and helpful. Place was pretty clean. A bit far from the dock, but close to atm and travel agency which made it very convenient to book our ride to the airport
- Very good value accommodation in Pana. Very friendly helpful staff.
Hotel Nuestro Sueño
Located in San Antonio Palopó, 27 miles from Antigua Guatemala, Hotel Nuestro Sueño features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing, canoeing and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Panajachel is 4.3 miles from Hotel Nuestro Sueño, and Quetzaltenango is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Nuestro Sueño.
- We were upgraded to Eagles nest room. Quite a hike up but beautiful room with 2 showers and 3 beds and a view to die for
- Everything was great. The people, the extras, everything was really nice. We were really happy to have stayed here.
my stay was like being in someone’s home–informal, pleasant. Owner was very helpful–provided useful information about San Antonio P. based on his years of living their, printed out my boarding pass, made recommendations. His staff/family was attentive.
Hotel is right across the (quiet) street from the lake with unobstructed views.
- OWNER RICHARD Edwards AND Nicky very kínd and helpful, lake view nice.
- Above & beyond level of service. Beautiful, quiet location to rest and relax right on the lake with an incredible view. I would highly recommend for the quality of rooms vs cost, the attentiveness of staff, (Owner Richard prepared off-menu food in order to prepare me for running a marathon the next day taking the time to read comments relating to the trip & tailor his service) and the beauty of the location. Spa services are available & the food is excellent. Thank you for an unforgettable stay.
Reserva Natural Atitlan
Located in Panajachel, 24 miles from Quetzaltenango, Reserva Natural Atitlan features a terrace and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The employees at Reserva Natural are excellent. Viviana and Carlos helped me with all details of my stay.
- The room was amazing with a super comfortable king sized bed. The hotel is surrounded by the green forest giving an atmosphere of peaceness. We really appreciate the ecological commitment of the hotel.
- wonderful room and grounds, breakfast was delicious too!
- The view and surroundings are very peaceful. It’s great for people who like to be one with nature and don’t mind bugs. I’m usually like this but it may have been a little too “natural” for me. The Natural Reserve is great and a beautiful hike. I felt very safe on the grounds at all times.
- I loved the room and the fact it was in a nature reserve and there was so much to do around the hotel!!
Posada De Los Volcanes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada De Los Volcanes offers accommodations in Panajachel, just 25 miles from Quetzaltenango.The rooms are equipped with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- great location, close to waterfront and docks. staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. breakfast with good coffee.
- Superb staff. Very accommodating to make sure we had something to eat before early morning tour and to hold our bags until later in the day. Very friendly and helpful and informative.
Best staff ever
Best and most secure shuttle
- The staff was incredibly helpful, really knowledgeable about the area, and gave great itinerary suggestions.
- Staff were very nice, the view from teh fourth floor is beautiful as you can see the lake, and my son had nice talks with the parrot Paco each morning. The rooms were also clean, and all in all we felt very well.
Hotel y Centro de Convenciones Jardines del Lago
One of our top picks in Panajachel.Located in Panajachel in the region of Solola, 25 miles from Quetzaltenango, Hotel y Centro de Convenciones Jardines del Lago features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from Convenciones Jardines.
- Location, location, location – this must be the best located hotel in Panajachel – right on the waterfront, surrounded by beautiful gardens. Unimpeded views of the lake and volcanoes at the other side. Great sunsets if it’s not a cloudy day. Lake views from my bedroom (ask for 1st floor). Bedroom was spacious, clean and well presented. Hotel is round the corner from where the boats leave, and only about a 2 minute walk from the bus stop. Other restaurants and shops only about a minute’s walk away, but far enough for the place to feel tucked away from everything. I stayed midweek and it was quiet and peaceful – I expect weekends are livelier so choose which suits you best. Only had one night at Lake Atitlan so decided to treat myself to a lake front stay and it was well worth paying a bit extra for the luxury (thanks Booking.com for a great last minute bargain!).
- The location was great! It was a short walk to the main area of town. It was in a quiet area with a great view of the lake. Everything to do was very accessible.
- The views are out of this world and the property has a gorgeous garden full of tropical trees and plants and plenty of seating options to enjoy the breathtaking views. There’s also plenty of options for visitors to enjoy the lake with a small beach, a dock and boardwalk, and a slide.
- Very nice environment directly on the lake. I came in the evening but it was all safe.
- Garden is really wonderful and special. Because of the garden I would come to the hotel again and even for a longer time.
Perla Maya Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Perla Maya Hotel offers accommodations in Panajachel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Antigua Guatemala is 31 miles from Perla Maya Hotel, and Quetzaltenango is 25 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The staff and particularly the owner that was so nice, taking her time to take care about one issue we had with our rental car. Room was quite big and confortable. Breakfast was very tasty. The view from the terrace is awsome!
- Good included breakfast, super friendly staff which went the extra mile even though communication in English was challenging
- The lake views are outstanding. Best views are from Rooms 404 and 305. The staff don’t speak English but will speak slowly and are helpful in anticipating what you are trying to communicate. The staff work hard at their jobs and are very attentive.
- All the staff are amazingly friendly, kind and helpful! The hotel rooms have the most wonderful view of the lake and volcanoes. Rooms are clean, lot of space and a very comfortable bed! In walking distance from many restaurants and shops!
- The three staff we saw every day were excellent – friendly, hard-working, willing. They were busy all day at reception, serving breakfast, gardening, cleaning. The owner of this hotel is very fortunate.
Hotel Los Angeles Panajachel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Los Angeles Panajachel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Panajachel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Antigua Guatemala is 31 miles from Hotel Los Angeles Panajachel, and Quetzaltenango is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Los Angeles Panajachel.
- Large room, friendly and helpful staff,good breakfast
- Family is very accommodating and discreet. My room had one queen bed and two standard beds. I asked the family if I would have to pay more if a friend were to sleep over. They said no. It helps that I have a smile like the Sunday Morning Sun. Great Stay! Muchas Gracias!
- Under construction, not bilingual staff, toilet hardly worked.
The owner ( woman) is awful and arogant.\
She want triple price of our booking,
NEVER in this hotel
Gentillesse du personnel, amabilité, serviabilité
Chambres spacieuses, bonne literie. Petit déjeuner simple mais bon.
Hotel Utz Jay
One of our best sellers in Panajachel! Hotel Utz Jay is located in Panajachel, 31 miles from Antigua Guatemala and 25 miles from Quetzaltenango. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.La Aurora International Airport is 43 miles away.
- The garden was very nice – one could just sit outside and watch the birds. The place was also pretty quiet. The breakfast was alright and fair priced.
- Spacious room pleasing decor peaceful setting inexpensive beer available from front desk with lawn chairs to sit at
- Peaceful courtyard firm mattress restaurabt on site for breakfast
– Lovely private balcony
– Good location (close to Calle Santander but not on it)
- Great hotel….quiet and has everything that was necessary. Friendly and efficient staff.
Top Hotels In Xenimajuyú Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Xenimajuyú to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Xenimajuyú but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Xenimajuyú. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!