10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wulfert Sanibel Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Wulfert Sanibel Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wulfert Sanibel Island . It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wulfert Sanibel Island . You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wulfert Sanibel Island . To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wulfert Sanibel Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wulfert Sanibel Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wulfert Sanibel Island :
Sanibel Island Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Sanibel.Sanibel Island Beach Resort offers accommodations in Sanibel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center is 1.1 miles from Sanibel Island Beach Resort, and Algiers Beach is 1.4 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 19 miles away.
- The room was quiet, bed was comfortable, location was great. Restaurant was very good too.
- The restaurant needs a new staff. We walked in, it was almost empty and nobody even acknowledged us after 5 minutes I asked if we could seat our selves and they said no someone will seat you, so we waited another 5 minutes and they finally sat us. Stood there for 10 minutes at an empty restaurant. Really??? While sitting at our table another couple came in and stood there for 5 minutes nobody helped them so they sat themselves but were asked to please get up from the table and wait to be seated. Again the restaurant was empty. Ridiculous…
- Room was very nice. It was super quiet…..not much outside noise was heard nor noise from other rooms
- The staff is what makes this place! Very friendly! They went above and beyond to help make my stay pleasant!!! Can’t wait to come back!!!!!
- We enjoyed the pool and the tiki bar. The beach was very nice and maintained well. We rented the bikes almost every day and enjoyed the convenience.
One of our top picks in Sanibel.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Sanibel Inn offers accommodations in Sanibel, just 0.7 miles from Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and free use of bicycles and bike rental are available. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Wonderful location. Pool/Beach staff were very friendly and fun.
- ACCOMIDATIONS AND SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT A LITTLE PRICEY BUT NICE, CLOSE ACCESS TO BEACH AND SUPPLIED LOUNGERS AND UMBRELLAS, TONS OF WALKING PATHS, BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES, ON THE MOST PART FRIENDLY PEOPLE.
- A well maintained property with a large pool, tiki bar and restaurant and located on the beachfront. Rooms have a screened in terrace with mini-fridge and microwave, daily NY Times, and is well landscaped. Resort fee includes lounge chairs and umbrellas on the beach, as well as use of kayaks and paddle boards. We had a wonderful, relaxing time and plan on returning. Great staff!
- The housekeepers were excellent cleaning our room. Loved the location. Loved the flowers and greenery and the boardwalk to beach. The chairs on beach. The room was a good size. Beautiful property. Loved the large porch.
- We liked the location, access to bikes, restaurants, the lovely grounds and our peaceful balcony.
Sunset Beach Inn
One of our top picks in Sanibel.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Sunset Beach Inn is located in Sanibel in the region of Sanibel Island, just 4.2 miles from Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 23 miles from Sunset Beach Inn.
Location for sunset watching is excellent
Liked being on this end of the island because it was less congested with traffic.
- Location on island was a plus, nice and quite. Biked the entire island with no problems.
- Right on the beach, bikes available,too. Pool was ok. Good location . Staff was friendly. Continental breakfast was included, and there was a fridge , micro, toaster, and coffee maker in the room. Good for families, and nice to have food on hand , if you wish to save money on meals.
- Very short walk to beach. They had enough bikes that one was always available. We had a problem with the dead bolt lock. One of the workmen showed us how to get around it our first night. On our second day the problem was fixed!
- We liked the close proximity to the beach and most of the staff but very little else.
- Location for sunset watching is excellent
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This southern Florida hotel is on 10 acres of Sanibel Island. It has 550 feet of private beach, an outdoor pool, tennis courts, and an on-site restaurant.All the rooms at the Island Inn have a sitting area, flat-screen cable TV, and microwave. A view of the ocean, free Wi-Fi, and an iPod docking station are also provided.The Island Inn’s private beach provides an excellent area for swimming, shuffleboard courts, and horseshoe pits. A tour desk can also help guests organize sailing or kayaking expeditions.The Island Inn serves a continental breakfast every morning. For other meals, guests can dine at the on-site restaurant, Traditions on the Beach.The Island Inn is a 10 minute drive from the 5,200-acre J. N. Darling Wildlife Refuge and less than 22 miles from downtown Fort Myers. Periwinkle Place Shops is less than 3 miles away.
- Location was perfect. Beach was great. Room was fantastic. Pool was good. It was not crowded. We had wonderful weather. Staff was helpful and friendly. What’s not to like?
Our room 246 was so nice, in a great location.
Dinners were delicious. The Beach, beautiful z
- Friendly staff, spacious clean resort grounds, right on the beach,included breakfast, nice lounge and bar with restaurant on grounds, beautiful area.
- Great view from room. I liked that the patios were screened. Well equipped kitchens.
- Housekeeping was second to none. Even though they don’t do dishes, the room was cleaned early every day while we were at breakfast and we always had extra towels and never had to ask for them. Beautiful resort, extremely clean, great location.
One of our top picks in Sanibel.Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Kona Kai is located in Sanibel, just 1.2 miles from Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 20 miles from Kona Kai.
- The setting is so relaxed, scenery is beyond beautiful, and very quiet. Loved every minute.
- Kona Kai as a whole is charming, a little tropical retreat set back from the center of Sanibel traffic, with friendly staff, a big swimming pool and several private areas for sitting alone or with friends and cooking outdoor meals if desired. We were happily surprised at how spacious and well-equipped our housekeeping unit was. Being able to borrow beach chairs, umbrellas and beach towels was very helpful – and having an outdoor sink for washing off seashells was a great bonus!
- Cute, conveinient, good value, great location. We loved that the had beach chairs and umbrellas and towels for us to borrow.
- It was very affordable for a family vacation. We stayed in the 2 room suite and it was terrific, plenty of room for 4. It had a very laidback atmosphere and was quiet most of the time. My son is ill and is on a very restricted diet and so the full kitchen made our lives a lot easier to be away from home. We had 1 small issue with a loose toilet seat, so we mentioned it to the person in the office and within an hour, Keith the handyman came and fixed it. He was friendly, very helpful and professional. The location was excellent, right on the bike path and walking distance to anything you could need. We will certainly be going back.
- The location to many attractions, shopping, restaurants were all with in a walk of short bike ride. The grills on the property were nice to have, the use of beach chairs and umbrellas were great. The fridge and microwave, coffee maker and blow dryer were wonderful. The bed was comfortable.
Sundial Beach Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Sanibel.Located in Sanibel, 1.6 miles from Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center, Sundial Beach Resort & Spa features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and canoeing. Southwest Florida International Airport is 20 miles away.
- The lobby is nice, the on-site grocery store was fantastic, lots of options and good prices. The room was like an apartments which was great. Parking was plentiful and right out front. The beach is perfect.
- Amenities were great. It included bikes, kayaking, pickle ball,…
- Facilities were very nice and food and drink were good
- Beautiful view from our room. Low key resort. Many options. Bikes upgraded since last year. Kids seats. Extremely energetic and helpful staff. Arts and crafts for kids. Very clean….highly recommend this place.little tuck shop Bailey’s has so much stuff for everyday eating
- Superb beach, plenty of parking. Helpful lady on check in despite the room not being ready until the quoted check in time of 4 pm. Teppanyaki restaurant onsite was fantastic & able to accommodate on spec for the one day we were there, highly recommend trying the restaurant in staying here.
Song of the Sea
One of our top picks in Sanibel.Song of the Sea is located in Sanibel, just 0.6 miles from Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 19 miles from Song of the Sea.
- The staff was extremely helpful. The breakfast was quite good. The location is convenient yet surprisingly quiet. Beautiful grounds and beach!
Good fresh fruit, variety of pastries plus
Nice juices and eggs
- The staff at this property were outstanding. Knowledgeable, extremely helpful and courteous.
- Great location with easy beach access providing a good buffet breakfast, free bike rental and a concierge on site from 7am to 11pm. A major plus for us was that Song of the Sea has a low number of rooms (30) with no restaurants and bars which made for a quiet and relaxing experience with mainly couples and few children. The adjoining property owned by the same group has 93 rooms with a bar and restaurant (which you could use if wanted) and was appreciably nosier and busier, a more popular venue for famalies.
- We loved the old world atmosphere. A lot of the other guests were repeat visitors and shared great tips.
Pelicans Roost Gulf Front
One of our top picks in Sanibel.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Nestled on a beach on the Gulf of Mexico, Pelicans Roost offers two-bedroom suites with a balcony and fully equipped kitchen. It features an outdoor pool and 2 tennis courts.The spacious, contemporary suites feature Gulf of Mexico views, a sofa bed and 3 TVs. There is a DVD player and free Wi-Fi. Each suite provides a washing machine and dryer along with 2 bathrooms.Located on 3 acres, Pelicans Roost offers bicycle rentals and a shuffleboard court.Guests can use the barbecue grills and relax on the shaded deck that overlooks the property’s pond. The property also has beach chairs and umbrellas.Pelicans Roost is 1 miles from Sanibel Causeway Bridge and 5 miles from J. N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge.
- The Condo position on the beach was perfect and the view from the 2nd Floor was perfect. A little far to walk anywhere and the traffic on Sanibel is now impossible roads choked 8am to 10am and 3.30pm to 7pm. Restaurants are of a poor standard compared to the past ( 1st visit was 30years ago) Service is not what it used to be Ft Myers much better. Sanibel is pricing itself out of the market.
- Great view, well appointed and very helpful staff.
- Great location – close to restaurants, shopping and beaches. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The shelling was fantastic. Would definitely stay here again.
- We loved waking up to the sunrise view from the balcony and hitting the beach early to look for shells. We rented bikes and they delivered them right to the property so we could go and see the island. Love this place!!!
- Loved the beach and location of apartment.Plenty of room !so much fun shelling.We found more in front of our place than anywhere else.Will definitely go back!
One of our top picks in Sanibel.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Colony Inn is located in Sanibel in the region of Sanibel Island. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.This inn has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center is 0.9 miles from Colony Inn, and Algiers Beach is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 18 miles from Colony Inn.
- Beautiful cottage feel to the property. Room was spacious with a sitting room, small kitchette, bathroom and bedroom. All were very tastefully decorated. Easy walk down path to the beach.
- screened in porch, selection of furniture and decor and 1 mile walk to the beach.
- Location, available bike rental, pool, porch, beach, available guest laundry, available library of good paperbacks, convenient parking, comfort of accommodations
- Very nice and spacious rooms. Screened in porch overlooking pool was a surprise bonus. Ladies in the office were helpful and very friendly. Great first impression.
- No hassle for checking in late. They left a note by the door telling us which cottage to go to.
Located in Sanibel, 0.7 miles from Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center, Seaside Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 18 miles from Seaside Inn.
- Generous on the complimentary food. Clean. Location to beach.great customer service
- Room was very clean, bathroom was nicely remodeled and spacious. Food basket was substantial and welcomed. balcony overlooking pool was pleasant and the gulf view was a bonus. Proximity to the beach was wonderful.
- Liked the breakfast basket. Very clean facility and friendly staff.
- I love the rental bikes (they also offer kayak rentals and fishing pole rentals, but we were only there for a short time and didn’t get a chance to use them). The breakfast basket was a nice way to greet customers. We even arrived at 1 pm and they let us check in early with no problems. Everyone was extremely helpful. They provided a map of the island and offered some suggestions on places to eat. They offer beach towels and umbrellas with beach chairs. Overall, this place really went above and beyond to make sure you felt comfortable and were enjoying your stay (we even got a phone call after one day there to make sure everything was great…). Excellent customer service.
- We loved waking up in the morning to see blue clouds, sunny skies and the gorgeous gulf. The staff was great , friendly and very accommodating and if there was any concern it was taken care of quickly.
Top Hotels In Wulfert Sanibel Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wulfert Sanibel Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wulfert Sanibel Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wulfert Sanibel Island . And we wish you all the best with your future stay!