10 Best Hotels To Stay In Worthington Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Worthington Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Worthington Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Worthington Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Worthington Kentucky. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Worthington Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Worthington Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Worthington Kentucky:
Drury Inn & Suites Louisville North
One of our best sellers in Louisville! Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Drury Inn & Suites Louisville North is located in Louisville in the region of Kentucky. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Louisville Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The Booking reservation did not show up at the Drury. Luckily, I had my confirmation sheet with me so we’re able to show the hotel my paperwork. They were accomodating despitetjefact that the hotel was nearly full.
- Pet friendly, beds sooo comfortable, nice breakfast and overall nice facility.
- I asked for early check-in at the desk I got automatic no way to busy.
- It was very good food and the availability of pool and hot was great. I love Drury Inn’s
- This place was amazing! We loved the pool, kickback and breakfast!!! Rooms were super clean and nice.
Hilton Garden Inn Louisville-Northeast
Hilton Garden Inn Louisville-Northeast offers accommodations in Louisville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Louisville Airport is 13 miles away.
- Everything was very clean. The bed was comfortable, and the shower worked well. The location allows for easy walking to coffee shops and restaurants.
- Everything was top notch! The bed and pillows were heaven after a long day on the road. The workout room had a good variety of equipment. We had a quick, hot breakfast with numerous choices from the buffet. All of the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Beds are completely worng-down and need urgent replacement. I commented this to receptionist who told me “we have already informed Hilton and are still waiting”….I guess the French capital is having too many parties
- I enjoyed the pleasantness of the staff…very friendly, accommodating and professional. The breakfast was especially good with omelette and pancake options. Wait staff at breakfast very attentive and efficient. Also liked the free and convenient parking. Helps that hotel was next to shopping and eateries that were only a short walk away.
- Everything was what you expect of a hotel. The rooms were comfortable and the restaurant had a good menu.
Aloft Louisville East
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Aloft Louisville East offers accommodations in Louisville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Louisville Airport, 13 miles from Aloft Louisville East.
- The Live band, open bar the atmosphere was amazing! The beds was so comfortable!
- Beautiful modern hotel! Loved the decor, loved the special scent. The staff were friendly and helpful. Did not eat there, did not go to the pool this visit. But I will go to an Aloft Hotel again.
- The property was very clean. I love the design of the hotel and all of the amenities including the lounge downstairs and pool.
- Contemporary design, music at night, bar, all of it!
- The hotel was very modern and the staff was very helpful.
Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast is located in Louisville.Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Louisville Airport, 14 miles from Holiday Inn Louisville Northeast.
Room was very big. King size bed was nice
Plus room was immaculate
- The variety for breakfast was nice. The Lobby was especially pretty. The beds were cozy.
- The staff was all very friendly. Especially the young man that checked me and my fellow traveler in. He was extremely courteous asking how we were and calling us by our proper name (always respect good manners).The food was excellent. Was very happy with all the choices given for breakfast. The western omelet was extremely good. The room was very nice and clean. The beds slept well. Wifi was good, no issues. Parking was well let from the areas I was in so didn’t feel any safety issues there. I had stayed at this motel once before and knew that it was very nice. If I have any other business trips to this area will definitely stay again. Also price was better than comparable to some of the other motels around that didn’t even offer breakfast.
- Manager was extremely nice and helpful. Accommodations were exceptional.
- The place was very clean and modern. The staff were professional and courteous. The price was outstanding in addition to a nice breakfast. You can’t go wrong with this property in any way shape or form.
- Room was very big. King size bed was nice
Towneplace Suites By Marriott Louisville Northeast
Featuring free WiFi, Towneplace Suites By Marriott Louisville Northeast offers accommodations in Louisville.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louisville Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Louisville Northeast
Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Louisville Northeast provides free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Creekside. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.An American breakfast is available daily at the property.Louisville is 11.2 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Louisville Northeast.
No reviews yet.
Residence Inn Louisville Northeast
This all-suite hotel is 1 miles from E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park, providing playgrounds and hiking trails. The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast and has suites with full kitchens.Residence Inn Louisville Northeast’s suites include free Wi-Fi and living rooms with sofa beds. Each suite has a cable TV and ironing facilities. Grocery shopping service with delivery to guest suites is available.Louisville Northeast Residence Inn has a sports court for basketball, tennis and volleyball. Guests can swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub. The hotel has a gym and a business center.The Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center is 15 miles from the Residence Inn. The hotel is a 22-minute drive from Bluegrass Boardwalk Amusement Park and the Louisville Zoo.
- The bed was great! I slept with someone who tosses and turns all night, but because of the density of the mattress (and the type, tho’ not sure what it was) I never felt a stir. The staff was very friendly and super helpful. We enquired about nearby restaurants and the man at the front desk even pulled up a menu and read us the menu! (We did not ask, he just did it to be more helpful.) The rooms were very clean and it felt like a smaller version of home. We will definitely stay here again when we are in the area.
- Website is unclear about number of adults that can sleep in the 2 bedroom suite, says 2 but there are two queen size beds. When told of this dilemma, the desk acted befuddled, uncaring, and less than attentive.
- The breakfast was excellent. Please change your selection on with whom I was traveling. Keep ” Partner” if you must but add spouse!
- Easy access, great restaurants, and great facilities. Very pleased with this hotel.
- Kids really enjoyed the indoor pool. We all enjoyed the breakfast.
Courtyard Louisville Northeast
Courtyard Louisville Northeast offers accommodations in Louisville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louisville Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The staff was super friendly and the hotel was very clean
- Well maintained property. Great location. Very clean and modern. Loved the room.
- Very comfortable bedding. Facilities and room were spotless. Breakfast sandwich was excellent. Staff was friendly.
It’s clean and staff was great.
No one really bothered me much.
- I requested a quiet floor away from elevator and they met this request and I was pleased
Hampton Inn Louisville Northeast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Louisville Northeast offers accommodations in Louisville.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louisville Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- My husband wa disappointed with the breakfast egg dish, some sort of a prefab roll appearance
- The breakfast was wonderful and the rooms were very clean and comfortable.
- Everything was spot on. We enjoyed our stay and will use Hampton Inn again
- nice location to a wedding I was in town for and within 20 minutes to things to do. Didnt use any of the hotel amenities, nice breakfast, comfortable beds and clean rooms. Hotel was clean, staff was cheerful and friendly.
- Good selection of breakfast items and hot and juice drinks.
Embassy Suites Louisville East
Nestled in the East End of Louisville, Kentucky in the retail and business filled Hurstbourne Corridor, this all-suite hotel offers spacious accommodations and first-rate amenities.Embassy Suites Louisville features suites with refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers. Guests will also appreciate free high-speed internet access, spacious work areas and Bloom Energy bath and body products.After enjoying a free cooked-to-order breakfast, guests can relax beside the indoor pool or workout in the state-of-the-art fitness center with Precor equipment. In the evening, the Louisville Embassy’s Manager’s Reception features free light snacks and beverages. The Atrium Cafe, located on-site, serves American dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Awesome complementary breakfast
Gym open 24/7
- Very good breakfast and the rooms were clean, roomy and well maintained.
- Brian the chef was excellent; he made breakfast fun and the food was delicious. The complimentary happy hour was great too. We felt like the value for our money exceeded our expectations and are already planning ways to stay there again.
- Room was perfect for our family of 6..breakfast was awesome.
- Very nice room. Lobby was very nice. The staff during breakfast were outstanding making sure I had everything I needed.
- Great accommodation.
Top Hotels In Worthington Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Worthington Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Worthington Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Worthington Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!