10 Best Hotels To Stay In Woonsocket Rhode Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Woonsocket Rhode Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Woonsocket Rhode Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woonsocket Rhode Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woonsocket Rhode Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Woonsocket Rhode Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Woonsocket Rhode Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Woonsocket Rhode Island:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Providence-Woonsocket
This hotel is less than 10 minutes from downtown Woonsocket and 20 minutes from downtown Providence. It has an indoor pool and serves a hot breakfast every morning.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites include cable and all have a 50″ flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi. They have a seating area and a work desk, and include helpful amenities like a tea/coffee maker, hairdryer, and iron.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Providence-Woonsocket has a fitness center, as well as a business center with fax, copy, and printing services. The front desk is open 24 hours and an ATM and laundry facilities are on site.Twin River Casino is 8 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The Museum of Work and Culture is 2.5 miles away.
- everybody there was really nice and it was a sweet idea putting a little sewing kit in the bathroom for everybody and I love the big TV made the day that we got snowed in a lot easier
- Not much. I didn’t realize construction was going on or I would have never booked. A real mess. Close to Polar Express, that was the one thing that was good.
- Convenient location. Nicely renovated room. Staff attempting to work under construction doing their best!
- bed was comfortable….looks like it will be nice when the renovation is done..
- Though the hotel is under renovation, but it was good. I enjoyed my stay, and workers at the front desk were so friendly and helpful. Very quiet at night which I really liked.
Woonsocket Motor Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Woonsocket Motor Inn offers accommodations in Woonsocket. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 13 miles from Woonsocket Motor Inn, and Worcester is 23 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 20 miles away.
- it was cheap and pretty clean easy to get refunded second night
- I liked that it was easy to leave as soon as I could!
The staff was friendly and very helpful, never been to the area.
The Room was big, very clean, refrigerator and microwave a +, the facility indoors could use upgrading, bathroom needs to be upgraded. I was told air conditioner didn’t work,I told them that was ok, the weather did t warrant use of it,hope they do get it fixed, their beverage machine didn’t work, I told them I didn’t need it, didn’t effect me. They need to change their cancellation policy. There are no refunds or vouchers, they need to get better towels and more toiletries. the parking lot in the front was dark, they need more lighting. I’d be careful at night, their was suspected criminal activity. Other then that I’d rate this a 2 1/2 star
- Staff called us in the evening to make sure we were still coming because I was arriving late. Staff was quick to attend us when we arrived.
- This is definitely no frills. It’s not a pretty place. However, everyone is nice that works there and it does its job. It’s a good safe place to stay.
All Seasons Inn and Suites
All Seasons Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Smithfield.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 8 miles from All Seasons Inn and Suites, and Worcester is 28 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 14 miles away.
Breakfast was A Bummer!!!!
No Eggs!! But I think the Hotel got slammed due to Power Outages in that Area!
The room was comfortable.and clean
Staff was nice. Parking was ok.
- The place is clean, staff excellent personalities, breakfast location and the area is nice quiet. Bedroom and beds nice and comfortable
- I liked that we were all able to sleep after a stressful night from the original place we were looking to stay at. The breakfast was good, and definitely worth it. The staff was friendly and helpful. They felt bad about our experience at the other place, and checked us in quickly!
- The beds were super comfy. The room was very clean.
- Breakfast was A Bummer!!!!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Smithfield – Providence
Located adjacent to Bryant University, Holiday Inn Smithfield offers modern accommodation 10 miles north of Providence. It features a well-equipped gym, laundry facilities and an indoor heated pool.Rooms at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Smithfield – Providence are air conditioned and equipped with cable TV channels, tea/coffee makers and hairdryers. Each includes a pantry with microwave and refrigerator.Guests can enjoy free coffee from dispensers in the lobby of the hotel. Local eateries can be found within the University campus or along Douglas Pike.Popular nearby attractions include Twin River gaming and entertainment complex and Rhode Island School of Design Museum, both within a 20-minute drive. Free parking is available on site.
The beds were very comfortable & we liked the number & firm/soft labels of the pillows.
The room was larger than we expected & the area w/the desk, sofa, & coffee table made it seem like we were in a studio apt.
- The hotel was decent, clean & cozy. The breakfast was pretty good. The juices were too sweet and tasted artificial.
- The size of the room was way beyond our expectation.We will stay here agin when we are in the area.
- We were very tired and appreciated the peace and quiet. We have stayed here before,and each time it is better! The beds are extra comfy.The bathroom is immaculate, with a good shower.The staff is pleasant and competent. I
- very comfortable beds. clean and efficient. Decent hot breakfast. excellent coffee!
- The beds were very comfortable & we liked the number & firm/soft labels of the pillows.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin
Located just off I-495 and less than 3 miles from downtown Franklin, this all-suite hotel features a free hot breakfast buffet and an indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin offers elegantly decorated rooms with cable TV and a coffee maker. A microwave and refrigerator are included in all rooms. Some include a kitchen or kitchenette.Guests of the Franklin Hawhtorn Suites are welcome to enjoy the on-site fitness center and whirlpool. Free shuttle service is provided to places within 10 miles of the hotel.Hawthorn Suites Franklin is less than 6 miles from Coachmen’s Lodge and less than 11 miles from Gillette Stadium.
- Having no heat in my room (broken thermostat) and it was 38 degrees outside…called the front desk..they sent someone up. Couldn’t fix it. Called back (1:30 AM) they offered more blankets and an apology. They couldn’t give me a refund as the room was booked through you…next day they offered the customer rep who called on my behalf from Booking.com 50% off. Unreal. NEVER AGAIN
- The location off I 95 was good as we were travelling back home to Florida.
The kitchenette was great.
The beds were comfortable.
Ample table top space and comfortable chairs to sit in.
Tall ceilings and good lighting.
I myself wasn’t there to long. We had lost our power so decided to get a room, the same day our power came back on. Oh well.
Our room wasn’t ready but then I guess with the storm people wanted power and heat. 🙂 so the hotel had been booked the night before. Maids were still doing rooms at check in time. That was ok though and we got an upgrade. My husband and I were so tired and just wanted to shower, relax and rest, however the noise in the hallway could be heard until after 9 at night on a Sunday. Also something on the fridge kept making a loud noise when it shut off or came on…. I was out of there early in the am. The husband had time to enjoy breakfast. No complaints from him . I wish that we were there on better terms. Nice place.
- breakfast was very good. The beds are comfy, Room was clean, the kids loved the pool and my husband loved the hot tub. We have stayed here 4-5 other times, whenever we go down that way this is where we stay. It also has a basketball court outside, which my kids loved. Good Hotel
Courtyard Providence Lincoln
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Courtyard Providence Lincoln offers accommodations in Lincoln. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 8 miles from Courtyard Lincoln, RI, and Worcester is 28 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 15 miles away.
- we didn’t have eggs, the bed was very comfortable
- The room, tho bordering on a highway, was very quiet. The bed and pillows were more comfortable than a higher-echelon hotel in the Marriott chain in which we had stayed the night before. There was some confusion regarding the details of our reservation on checkin, altho the staff promptly fixed it.
- Girl at front desk lied to me about cost of getting a second night and I was charged double what she said I would be charged
- The employee’s are wonderful and the rooms are very clean.
- It was easy to get to and a comfortable nights sleep.
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence / Smithfield
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Providence / Smithfield offers accommodations in Smithfield, just 8 miles from Providence.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Worcester is 28 miles from Hampton Inn Smithfield, and Dedham is 29 miles away. T.F. Green Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Superior staff top five in my many years of traveling
- fluffy eggs, beds were like a cloud, pillows awesome. Front desk woman was delightful !
- The rooms were clean, comfortable and a good size. I loved the indoor pool and the access to coffee anytime.
- The beds were comfortable. The staff was welcoming and helpful.
- I liked the warm reception we received from Keiojfa at the front desk on arrival, and the warm goodbye we received on leaving, also from Keiojfa. I liked the cleanliness of the hotel, the comfort of the bed, the cleanliness of the pool and pool area, and the free breakfast. I like that there was a refrigerator in the room, and a very clean bathroom.
Knights Inn North Attleboro
Located off of Interstate 295, this North Attleboro Super 8 is 6 miles from downtown Pawtucket. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast served daily and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Super 8 North Attleboro feature cable TV and free toiletries can be found in the private bathroom. The suites also include a microwave and refrigerator.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk to assist guests at any time. There are also on-site vending machines providing both snacks and beverages.The Comcast Center is a 16-minute drive from the hotel. Brown University in Providence is 12 miles away.
- The only good thing was it was close to our venue. Otherwise disgusting
- I liked that they offered a smoking room and it was clean and comfy
- It was close to Wrentham outlets. 10 _ 15 minutes.
- Value for the money. Staff was pleasant and accommodating.
- Felt safe, was on a main road, parking ample, easy access to rooms.
Holiday Inn Express North Attleboro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express North Attleboro offers accommodations in North Attleboro. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 10 miles from Holiday Inn North Attleboro, and Cambridge is 31 miles away. T.F. Green Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Non smoking bathroom smelled like smoke. Bathroom sink did not drain well. Room 225 on Thursday, March 8
- This hotel was very very clean I was very comfortable during my stay
- Location near my son’s place. Early arrival and able to check in and get ready for our 1;30 appointment.
- Excellent rooms with Microwave inside the room (rare to find this in hotels in US).
- For the value and location it was great, the breakfast was pretty decent for continental.
La Quinta Inn Boston – Milford
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn Boston – Milford offers accommodations in Milford, just 26 miles from Boston.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 23 miles from La Quinta Inn Boston – Milford, and Worcester is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The black woman at the desk was the only redeeming quality of this hotel.
- Very dirty room, dirty carpet, I think the staff just did vaccuum once during 7 nights, the bathroom was already dirty before to use it and it did not have bathroom supplies, too much noise because it was a dog in the next bedroom, the staff at front desk were on their cellphone with facedown and did not say goodnight, beds were old and sheets were not clean, they didn’t clean the bathtub, I paid for two bedrooms same price, and one of them did not have microwave neither fridge, the elevator smell bad.
Well- the last at the front desk made me feel like a piece of trash because I wanted to pay with cash and not my card.shr told us we had to leave and it was extremely embarrassing it was the night before my wedding.
The reception area smelt awful like urine. So did the hallway into the elevator. We had issues with the a.c. unit. There was hair on my bedsheets. It wasn’t clean, the staff was rude, smelt awful.
I looked for rooms near by nothing was available otherwise I would have left. I will never stay at one of your hotels again.
- Hotel is on a very busy corner. There is a walking/biking path 2 blocks away but traffic is bad.
Stay hote in past months
But this long stay
Started off wrong ,checked in
Thursday 2bed room wasnt ready
So moved to new room but king bed
No cott so sleep in chair
2nd night moved to 2 bed
Ac/ heat not working notified desk
3pm ,left for work asked about ac
Not working wait two hours to tel
Me ,stayed in rm ,sat.am asked for
Lower price stay in rom 2 nights
Laquinta said was thru booking
The couldnt lower price
So it sat night hope we’ll
Not get thrown out sun
Top Hotels In Woonsocket Rhode Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Woonsocket Rhode Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Woonsocket Rhode Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Woonsocket Rhode Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!