10 Best Hotels To Stay In Woodvale Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodvale Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Woodvale Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodvale Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodvale Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Woodvale Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Woodvale Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Woodvale Virginia:
Hyatt Place Richmond Chester
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hyatt Place Richmond Chester offers accommodations in Woodvale.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 14 miles from Hyatt Place Richmond, and Petersburg is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 11 miles from Hyatt Place Richmond Chester.
- This hotel is right off the interstate and easy to access.
- Close to highway. Easy reach. Good for stop over. Value is OK.
- Excellent staff, ambiance, food and comfortable furniture!
- Great breakfast. Nice spacious room with comfortable pillows.
- The eggs were extra fluffy…bed was comfortable and clean.
Residence Inn by Marriott Richmond Chester
This Chester, Virginia hotel features a jacuzzi and an indoor pool while studios include full kitchens. The hotel is 20 miles from downtown Richmond and 15 miles from Richmond International Airport.The studios at Residence Inn by Marriott Richmond Chester are furnished with a seating and dining area. Free Wi-Fi is provided in every studio as well as a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO.Tennis courts and a gym are located at the hotel. Residence Inn Richmond Chester also offers guests a business center.Residence Inn Chester is 59 miles from Busch Gardens and 45.5 miles from Kings Dominion Amusement Park. Golfing, jet-skiing, and jogging are nearby.
No reviews yet.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chester, VA
This Chester, Virginia hotel is located 20 minutes from downtown Richmond and the Richmond Coliseum. The Country Inn features an indoor pool, gym and a flat-screen TV in every room.Country Inn and Suites Chester guest rooms are equipped with a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator. The spacious rooms are furnished with a large work desk.Chester Country Inn provides a daily continental breakfast and free coffee, tea and cookies in the lobby. Guests can use the business center and the library. Free Wi-Fi is also offered.The Battery Dantzler Civil War Site and Bermuda Square Shopping Center are within a 5-minute drive of the Country Inn near Chester. Richmond Convention Center is 20 minutes away.
- The location of the hotel was perfect. The staff was very pleasant and the hotel was clean! Bed was very comfy.
- The location to my job and the front desk was very nice.
- I love the location it is near my job and everything else. It is very quiet. I love it here. I will be staying here throughout my contract.
- Hot tub was excellent, especially since we had it all to ourselves. However we were lacking extra towels there and none were delivered. Possibly due to the fact that the young lady at the desk was all alone trying to run around and turn on the heaters in room as well as trying to answer the phone as well as check people in. Need extra help
- We had a really good stay at the Country Inn and Suites. The staff was extremely friendly and were willing to help. We had to check in earlier than expected and they were able to accommodate our needs. The breakfast was pretty good. The beds were comfy. They also offer free cookies and other sweets during your stay.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Chester
A 20-minute drive from Pocahontas State Park, this hotel features a tennis court, jacuzzi, and an indoor pool. It offers suites with cable TV, fully equipped kitchens and free Wi-Fi.The spacious studios and suites are equipped with a coffee maker, ironing facilities, hairdryer and a work desk. Each has a microwave, full-size refrigerator and a dishwasher.Guests of Homewood Suites can relax in the hot tub and benefit from a fitness center.Homewood Suites by Hilton Chester, VA, is a 20-minute drive from Richmond International Airport and 12 miles from Fort Lee. Free on-site parking is available.
- Beautiful hotel, some of the staff were really kind.
- Hot breakfast was a big plus. Bedding was surprisingly comfortable.
- I liked the renovated lobby and the quiet location. The staff at the front desk was very nice. I liked that the room was a suite with a full fridge and seating area.
- The staff was friendly,it was nice and quite, had a basketball hoop outside the pool that my two kids loved, the pool wasn’t pack, the room was excellent space and amazing. Everything was prefect for us for our stay.
- This was a great place and the price was very reasonable for what we got….I would highly recommend this place.
Comfort Inn Chester
One of our best sellers in Chester! Comfort Inn Chester offers accommodations in Chester. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Richmond is 13 miles from Comfort Inn Chester, and Petersburg is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Comfy beds, clean, everyone who works here was super friendly, nice breakfast including eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, easy access from the freeway, good water pressure in the shower. We’d definitely stay here again.
- Liked the location, the from was spacious and clean.
- The bed was very comfortable. I did not eat there because I had plans to meet friends for breakfast.
- The breakfast was great, the cookies in the lobby were tasty, the staff were friendly and the beds were comfortable.
- The room was decent and the beds were comfortable.
Hampton Inn Chester
This Chester, Virginia hotel is 12 miles from the James River Plantations. An outdoor pool is available and guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV.Each room at the Hampton Inn Chester includes coffee facilities. Pay-per-view movies are available in every room.Chester Hampton Inn provides an exercise room and a business center. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free parking.Petersburg National Battlefield is 10 miles from the Hampton Inn Chester. Richmond International Airport is 17 miles away.
- The worst breakfast on offer. Everything looked sloppy and yuck. No fruit or yoghurt on offer although the signs were there stating that they were on offer. The beds are way to soft and uncomfortable. No one mentioned that the swimming pool is not actually on site – it’s shared with the Comfort Inn next door. That would have been good to know because we would have booked at the Comfort Inn. Very disappointing for a Hampton Inn. We wont come again that’s for sure.
- Staff very kind and courteous. Rooms very clean and comfortable.
- Room was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly, they even were giving out free water bottles due to the extreme heat! The breakfast was very good with a decent variety and the staff kept the dining area very clean despite the business.
- The lady at the desk during day…Paulette was fabulous!!
- Very clean from lobby to room. Morning staff was friendly. Very affordable.
Comfort Inn South Chesterfield – Colonial Heights
One of our best sellers in Colonial Heights! Comfort Inn South Chesterfield – Colonial Heights offers accommodations in Colonial Heights.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Richmond is 16 miles from Comfort Inn Colonial Heights , and Petersburg is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 14 miles from Comfort Inn South Chesterfield – Colonial Heights.
- Seamless in-out time…. 4 minutes TOTAL between the two!! WiFi was a snap! Great selection of eating places that “didn’t break the bank” close in the area.
- The staff was very plesant and the food was excellent
- Evening Front desk was sullen. Kitchen staff great. Lobby floor was dirty. I almost turned around & left but the room was great and the linens were as good or better than Hilton Garden Inn. Overall good value.
- Nice staff. Well located for our purpose (just to spend the night on our way south), very close to the highway. Spacious, comfortable, clean. Breakfast was pretty standard.
The breakfast buffet was great. Lots of choices and everything I tried was very good. The lady in charge of it was helpful and attentive. She kept things full.
The man that checked us in was very helpful .
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Hopewell
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Hopewell is near the Fort Lee Army Base and Virginia universities, businesses, and attractions. The hotel offers a complimentary deluxe continental breakfastEasy access to Richmond International Raceway, Paramount Kings Dominion, and Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Fairfield Inn & Suites Hopewell provides spacious rooms, well-lit work space, luxurious bedding, and complimentary high speed wireless internet.On site, Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Hopewell has a business center and fitness center.
- The check in time was looooong (see below) but the clerk was really nice. Not sure why, but she worked with me a long time and then suddenly turned me over to a 2nd clerk who approached the desk, then she helped a guest behind me.
- The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was amazing. Right next to Italian restaurant that was delicious
- We booked the room at the last minute. We were on our way home from Baltimore MD and the weather was rough and we were both tired. Easy to book, staff extremely friendly and helpful.
- The breakfast could be better the cook was rude not friendly at all the bacon wasn’t cooked thoroughly but everything else was great
- The staff was excellent and accommodating. Very helpful. I believe they were understaffed due to storm but those working were so helpful you would never know. The person from front desk was also covering the kitchen.
Quality Inn Chester
Located in Chester, 13 miles from Richmond, Quality Inn Chester features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Petersburg is 9 miles from Quality Inn Chester, and Short Pump is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 11 miles from Quality Inn Chester.
- The Wonderful bed and bathroom the breakfast was excellent as well
- The property is close to the eateries and shopping. The hotel was decently maintained. The hotel was also very quiet.
- Nice and quiet. Clean and well maintained. Close to eateries and shopping.
- I called a couple of times prior to checking in and two of the times the phone just rang. when I get someone on the line he was very helpful. The hotel was clean and quiet. It was a busy night so there was very little parking.
- The property was clean and comfortable Paul at the front desk was very accommodating.
Candlewood Suites Colonial Heights – Fort Lee
Located close to Interstate 95, this Colonial Heights hotel offers free Wi-Fi and traditionally decorated rooms that feature plush bedding and a fully equipped kitchen. Shopping and dining are just a short distance away.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and a work desk are offered in each room at Colonial Heights Candlewood Suites. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests have access to the business centre along with laundry facilities. A 24-hour reception is also provided.Virginia State University is 6 miles from Candlewood Suites Colonial Heights – Fort Lee. Petersburg National Battlefield is 15 minutes’ drive.
- The cleanliness, the comfort and the spacious room
- Clean comfortable room with well maintained kitchen space
- The room had a kitchen and the utensils were available to cook with.
- We had a guest and family from hell above us. 4 kids jumping up and down on the floor until the early morning hours. I called once, went to the desk twice and finally to the room to confront the guest. the noise didn’t stop and our sleep was terrible. When I reported again in the morning and asked that the manager reimburse us, our room was comp’t. Well handled although staff should have some recourse on security issues in the night
- Bed was comfortable had more than two pillows and everything worked in the room I had stayed in.
Top Hotels In Woodvale Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Woodvale Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Woodvale Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Woodvale Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!