10 Best Hotels To Stay In Woodstock Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodstock Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Woodstock Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodstock Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodstock Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Woodstock Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Woodstock Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Woodstock Oregon:
Motel 6 Portland Central
Portland Memorial Colosseum and the Rose Quarter are less than a 15-minute drive from this motel. Rooms feature cable TV and guests can take advantage of an outdoor pool.Air conditioning is featured in the brightly furnished guest rooms at Motel 6 Portland Central. Free local calls are also available. Wi-Fi is available.Free morning coffee is provided in the lobby. A 24-hour front desk is available for guest convenience. Vending machines for drinks and snacks are also on site.The Japanese Garden Society is a 15-minute drive from the Portland Central Motel 6. Interstate 5 is less than a 10-minute drive from the motel.
- Bed was comfortable and the heater worked great. Warm and comfortable. Great walking neighborhood and bus service.
- Places where the dogs can go to the restroom and have nice area. And privately to stay nice people are nice.
- Location and value. Hop works is next door with good food and beer.
- Good location. Main road not great, but it’s walking distance to Hawthorne so can’t complain. The taco track next door is awesome and the brewery on the other side is pretty good too. Charlie at the reception was awesome!
- Beds, pillows ok. Housekeeping good after I talked to her. TV good.
Bluebird Guesthouse offers accommodations in Portland.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Vancouver is 9 miles from Bluebird Guesthouse, and Aloha is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Loved the location. Great breakfast. Charming house. Nice staff (Tiffany)
- Quiet, comfortable guesthouse. Friendly staff, free wifi. A good value in a nice part of Portland. Lots of restaurants, coffee shops, and pubs nearby. Free, easy to obtain on-street parking.
Internet access was a great bonus, I use the computer, no phone. My first stay at such a place, will do in the future whenever possible. Thank you for being a glowing example to the industry!
- The bagels and vegan/gluten free options were really nice for the breakfast. Though I have no problem with gluten nor am I q vegan, it was nice that the option was available for those types of people.
- Felt like I was staying in someone’s home. Very comfortable. Staff was friendly. Lots of options for breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Portland! Ramada Portland is located in Portland, just 9 miles from Vancouver.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.Aloha is 15 miles from Ramada Portland , and Hillsboro is 21 miles away. Portland International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Convenient location, good breakfast, great, courteous front desk staff, spacious, comfortable room.
The bed was comfortable. The breakfast area is always well-stocked and staffed
by a consciencious attendant.
The location is great!
They have always treated me very nicely! I stay there often!
- Good location close to highways and train. Nice price and Free breakfast
- Location was awesome and the bed was comfortable. Staff was helpful
- The room was big and clean, facilities were modern, well lit and nicely decorated, no outside noise despite proximity to I-205 freeway and Mall 205. I’ve been staying in reasonably priced hotels and motels for a week and this was by far the best breakfast, with lots of options, including a waffle maker and a tasty omelet, in a proper café setting (real tables and chairs, and enough of them). Good water pressure in the shower. This place is a very good value for the money. Bus line 20 and MAX, which I took, are close by and will bring you comfortably to the center in half an hour. There’s a fitness center (I didn’t see it), soda vending machine and ice available.
Residence Inn Portland Downtown/RiverPlace
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Residence Inn Portland Downtown/RiverPlace offers accommodations in Portland. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver is 9 miles from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/RiverPlace, and Aloha is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 7 miles from Residence Inn Portland Downtown/RiverPlace.
Riverplace is a great choice for travelers interested in walking, city walks and shopping.
- It’s a great location. Easy to get anywhere in PDX from here.
- The breakfasts were very good and the rooms were serviced quickly.
Out if their way to accommodate. Very friendly!
Although a modest hotel with functional necessities, they upgraded my wife and i to a suite. Made our day. Offered us a complimentary bottle of Brut, some cookies and treats.
Bed was very comfortable if basic.
- Great conversation with the bartender! Excellent front desk help.
River’s Edge Hotel & Spa
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Portland, 10 miles from Vancouver, River’s Edge Hotel & Spa features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aloha is 9 miles from River’s Edge Hotel & Spa, and Hillsboro is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 8 miles from River’s Edge Hotel & Spa.
- The room was spectacular the restaurant/lounge was beautiful too!
- Very good environment, also very quiet at night, there is a free shuttle to the city center. The employees are very kind!
- Love this hotel! And was very happy to have the restaurant open again! Friendly/helpful staff!!
- Large bathroom, pets allowed, excellent valet employees, spa products
- The location is nice on account of being on the river’s edge, so would be good if you’re looking for relaxation. If you want restaurants, shops, and entertainment close by, this isn’t it! The place is newly decorated, so updated furnishings (etc.) is nice. Valet parking service was convenient.
AC Hotel by Marriott Portland Downtown
One of our best sellers in Portland! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, AC Hotel by Marriott Portland Downtown offers accommodations in Portland. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Vancouver is 8 miles from AC Hotel Portland, and Aloha is 9 miles away. Portland International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The location was excellent, the room was quiet despite the construction and location close to the elevators. The decor was modern and sleek and it was a comfortably sized room (king size with pull out couch). Really liked the padded bench and extra chair. We used the valet service and the staff was very friendly, quick, and courteous. The valet service was a bit spendy ($40/day), but the in-and-out privileges were nice.
- Everything was perfect, staff was prompt and courteous, vallet was as well. Breakfast was extremely good, and location was centrally located and within walking distance to many different places. Will definitely stay again!
- The location was absolutely perfect. Walkable to basically anything you wanted in Portland. Accessible by public transit as well. I was impressed with the size of the room and comfort of the bed. Hotel staff accommodated our early arrival since we were there for a wedding and I appreciated it.
- Front desk was very helpful and even let us check out a few hours late without any charge!
Room is very good for me and my son.
As we always put the “No( don’t disturb or sth like this)
outside the door while we went out for breakfast, and we put it back inside after it, I
Was expecting/ thinking that when we came back to the hotel at the end of the afternoon our room would be perfectly cleaned… but unfortunately it didn’t happen… we thought someone would have done the cleaning after we removed the notice from outside( it was about 10am) . So we didn’t have any cleaning… so zero for cleaning????
DoubleTree by Hilton Portland
This environmentally friendly hotel features 2 on site restaurants and an outdoor pool. Rooms offer a flat-screen cable TV. The Rose Garden Arena is a 5 minute drive away.The air-conditioned rooms at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland feature a work desk. The private bathroom offers a hairdryer. Some rooms boast views of the Portland skyline or Mt. Hood.Gather Food and Drink offers small plates featuring local Northwest flavors. Multnomah Grille prides itself on fresh, local, organic, and sustainable ingredients. Guests can enjoy comfort food with many vegan and vegetarian options. Room service is available.A 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center are both available for guest convenience at the Portland DoubleTree by Hilton.The Oregon Convention Center is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. And Lloyd Center Mall is across the street.
- Location was in convenience with the convention center and the mall. It was easy to find.
- Everything was what I’d come to expect from a Double Tree/Hilton over the years, and the warm cookies they hand out still taste great!
- This was one of the best hotels I’ve stayed at, especially for the price! Very nice staff, clean, and convenient. Will definitely be staying here again!
- It was near the mall and moda center very easy to find
- Nothing.Poor room service, room not cleaned and had to wait 3 hrs to have the room ready. Very poor room service. Drinking glass was not clean. Did not clean my room on the 18th until after 6:00pm.
Jupiter NEXT is located in the Southeast Portland neighborhood in Portland, just 8 miles from Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aloha is 10 miles from Jupiter NEXT, and Hillsboro is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 6 miles from Jupiter NEXT.
No reviews yet.
Hyatt House Portland / Downtown
One of our top picks in Portland.Located in the Riverplace neighborhood in Portland, 9 miles from Vancouver, Hyatt House Portland / Downtown features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aloha is 9 miles from Hyatt House Portland / Downtown, and Hillsboro is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Riverplace is a great choice for travelers interested in walking, city walks and shopping.
- I loved the rooms, the view, customer service the breakfast and bar at night. Very good place to stay in Portland. I will be staying here again.
- Made to order omlette was fantastic! Breakfast was much better than ever anticipated. Nice place and the bed was very comfortable – sleep great!
- Great place, great location, great staff- everything was terrific!! We can’t wait to go back!
- Room was nicely furnished and very comfortable. Didn’t know about the construction right outside my window but the hotel does provide ear plugs , noise machines.
- The breakfast was great, and staff were so polite
University Place Hotel and Conference Center
One of our top picks in Portland.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, University Place Hotel and Conference Center is located in the Downtown Portland neighborhood in Portland, just 9 miles from Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Aloha is 9 miles from University Place Hotel, and Hillsboro is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 7 miles from University Place Hotel and Conference Center.
- Great breakfast! Staff was really nice, kind and welcoming. Room was quiet.
Nice, helpful staff.
The breakfast was pretty decent, I guess.
Good location close to public transportation.
- Brilliant location, right outside the tram/bus/train stops. The staff were helpful and we got an upgraded room as we were celebrating our anniversary and it was a lovely touch from them. The room was spacious, very clean and the coffee was superb, with the upmarket in room coffee maker and pods.
- Good value hotel, clean and tidy, breakfast is very nice, and getting to downtown is very easy via the light rail station right in front of the hotel. Especially saving if you have two people sharing a bed.
- Open friendly staff at check in and great location to walk to so many places downtown
Top Hotels In Woodstock Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Woodstock Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Woodstock Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Woodstock Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!