10 Best Hotels To Stay In Woodside New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodside New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Woodside New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodside New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodside New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Woodside New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Woodside New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Woodside New York State:
The Queens Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, The Queens Hotel offers accommodations in Queens, just 2.9 miles from Flushing Meadows.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 2.5 miles from The Queens Hotel.
- The hotel itself is nice, room was huge and the bed was comfortable.
- I loved everything. The service was amazing, I will definitely be staying here again.
- Very friendly and professional staff. Very clean and comfortable rooms.
- I like the window view of the street,the bathroom was nice and very clean,it was super quiet !! Customer service was really quick !!
- Great place to stay the lady that was in the front was very nice lady and friendly very clean was great service theire wasnt rude at all very nice and friendly so of maintanance .. bed was very comfy too so of room and i always bring a neon light to see if they change the bed sheets .
La Quinta Inn Queens
One of our best sellers in Queens! Offering a breakfast and free WiFi, the La Quinta Inn Queens offers accommodations in Queens.The rooms feature a coffee maker, hairdryer, TV and iron.The property features a business centre, a fitness centre and offers meeting facilities. Guests can make local calls for free.Guests will find a subway station 1,050 feet from the property. CitiField is 6.6 miles from the property.
- The area has stores that you can buy things only 2 blocks up and on opposite side of hotel.
- Excellent hotel! Small, clean. Conveniently located, close to the metro station and many shops. Very cozy room with comfortable soft beds, coffee maker, refrigerator. The room had air conditioning which worked and was warm. This was very well, as it got cold outside. Lovely hearty Breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Daily cleaning. Everything you need to have a great rest!
- Room was dirty housekeeper try to come in even though you have a do not open sign Bed wasn’t uncomfortable
- The free breakfast in the morning was very good included hot items as well.
It’s in front of subway
The attendant at breakfast
The receptionist during the night
Comfort Inn & Suites LaGuardia Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites LaGuardia Airport offers accommodations in Queens. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.LaGuardia Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Nice breakfast, comfortable bed, pleasant morning front desk person (Nadia) who listened to our experience from the night before. She graciously apologized and offered us snacks for our day’s travel. She was a bright spot in our stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites.
- Free parking. Big room with comfy beds. Good breakfast.
- Friendliness of staff and (definitely) airport shuttle and transportation to Woodside Station!
- The accommodation was clean and of good quality. The hot breakfast with waffle maker was also a nice surprise 👍. The shuttle driver Jamie was very helpful giving us a lot of advise when he dropped us off at train station to get into New York the next day…thank you!
- The bed was very comfortable, staff very friendly, hotel clean and warm. So glad the shuttle bus was available to take us to the nearest subway as it was quite a distance to get there.
One of our top picks in Queens – and a guest favorite.
Located in the Long Island City neighborhood in Queens, 5 miles from Flushing Meadows, Boro Hotel features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- I like the simplistic of the hotel. The check-in check-out was hassle free. Not the traditional reception desk, the staff was working on a large table which is very cool.
- Location, the staff, room was a good size, good movies on TV, the gym was good! The waiters did a great job!
- I liked the fact that the workers spoke professionally and were very polite . Clean wasn’t noisy . 24 hour diner a few blocks away which was convenient.
- Bedding was fluffy and nice and the view is always a plus!
- This place is gorgeous and the staff was amazing i only wish the rate hadnt have gone up so we could have stayed there one more day through the snow.
County Inn & Suites Long Island City
One of our top picks in Queens.Located 1,050 feet from the Queensboro Plaza Station that connects guests to Manhattan, this Long Island City hotel features a gym and offers complimentary WiFi.The rooms include a microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities at the County Inn & Suites Long Island City. A flat-screen cable TV is also included.A business center is also available for guests’ use. Cookies, candy and coffee are available 24-hours at Long Island City County Inn & Suites.Queensbridge Park is 3,150 feet from the hotel. LaGuardia Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Kitchen facilities were good. Location is ok but needs more security.
- The location is easy to find. The rooms are clean, and the breakfast was plentiful
- The room was spacious and came with a microwave which was a plus.
- The ladies who clean the rooms and the public areas are excelente and also de guys in the reception desk. The room itself, clean in every sense and comfortable.
- The brekfast was good, different things to pick from. Everything was clean, staff very helpful. Near the train station.
Aloft Long Island City-Manhattan View
One of our best sellers in Queens! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Aloft Long Island City-Manhattan View offers pet-friendly accommodations in Queens. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. LaGuardia Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Modern stile, comfortable beds and great breakfest. Close to subway.
- Bright hotel with modern facilities and helpful, enthusiastic staff. Convenient for the subway into Manhattan, with a large supermarket and a few restaurants within walking distance. Better value than hotels in Manhattan.
- I like the room service wen he arrived i twas a ROBBOT..yes!!
- Location was great. Customer service was exceptional.
I like how Sha treats every guest. Great customer service . He is ready to accomodate people, always a great attitide.
The girls at the front desk are very helpful (forgot to get their names).
Paper Factory Hotel
Paper Factory Hotel is located in Queens, just 4.3 miles from Flushing Meadows. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Very decorative, staff is very nice, informative and accommodating.
- I loved the décor, which is pretty quirky, and the sofas in reception were as good as having a lounge; nice place to sit and read a newspaper. Ideally located for quick transit into Manhattan!
- Everything about it plus it is very near the subway station.
- Good pillows. Great decorations and vibe within the hotel. Really unique experience for a hotel
The hotel and the restaurant were incredible.
We will certainly go back!
Home2 Suites Long Island City/Manhattan View
One of our best sellers in Queens! Home2 Suites Long Island City/Manhattan View offers accommodations in Queens.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was different to expectations – my first and only frozen packaged strange “burger”!
- I like the set up of the room, very spacious with a small kitchen. Staff is nice and accomodating. Location is near the subway station.
- Perfect location, right beside the subway into manhatten. Great for groups of friends as rooms are big.
- The fact we had an option for a stove top. The location was very convenient for travel.
Very clean hotel, very well
Located next to subway such a convenience, nice gym
Nice games room breakfast was adequate. Stayed there 4 nights was very satisfied with the hotel. Very Kid friendly.
Nesva Hotel – New York City Vista
One of our best sellers in Queens! Nesva Hotel – New York City Vista is located in Queens, just 5 miles from Flushing Meadows.Each room includes a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 3.7 miles from Nesva New York City Vista.
- The bed was comfy. Breakfast good for continental.
- Location, The Hotel Itself & Especially The Amazing View Of Manhattan.
- The staff was wonderful and accommodated all my requests. Convenient location to NYC and a historic district too!
- Very boutique chic.. The soaking tub was the best surprise..
- Staff was very nice. Accidentally left cell phone in room at check out and they called immediately to let me know.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge
Located in the Long Island City neighborhood in Queens, 5 miles from Flushing Meadows, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.LaGuardia Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
Easy check in and check out, staff are friendly.
Breakfast was really good and many choices, much better than similar hotels close by.
close to Manhattan and also not far from airports.
I like the delicious breakfast.
I like the quietness of the neighborhood.
I love the size of the bed.
Excellently located, only 5 minutes from the subway which in turn, is only a 10 minute journey to Times Square.
We picked this hotel as we were going to Citifield, home of the New York Mets baseball team (although we were going for the ice hockey Winter Classic), which was only about a 15-20 minute journey.
- Me and my fiancée had a great stay. Along with our two boys. This isn’t our first time here. And every single stay is a good one. We love this hotel. Every staff was very nice and attentive!!
- Nice people! Generous breakfast! Super close subway stop!
- Easy check in and check out, staff are friendly.
Top Hotels In Woodside New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Woodside New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Woodside New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Woodside New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!