10 Best Hotels To Stay In Woodside Hills North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodside Hills North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Woodside Hills North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodside Hills North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodside Hills North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Woodside Hills North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Woodside Hills North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Woodside Hills North Carolina:
Holiday Inn Asheville – Biltmore West
Located in Asheville in the region of North Carolina, 26 miles from Maggie Valley, Holiday Inn Asheville – Biltmore West features a hot tub and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Lure is 26 miles from HI Asheville Biltmore, and Black Mountain is 18 miles from the property. Asheville Regional Airport is 10 miles away.
- The lounge/bar area was excellent to sit and have a refreshing drink after a long day out. Restaurant in hotel was also very nice and convenient.
- The hotel itself was very comfortable to move around in. Everyone we came in contact with was very nice. The restaurant was very good. And we watched the sunset from our room! We will come back. The location of the indoor pool was a great idea as well.
- Everyone was so kind and so helpful. Room service was awesome! And the inside pool and hot tub were absolutely wonderful. The hotel is beautiful on the inside, and the restaurant inside of it is super convenient and they serve great food.
- Bed was very comfortable! Staff was very friendly!
- Breakfast was wonderful; fresh fruit, great service;
The Asheville Inn
Located in Asheville, 26 miles from Maggie Valley, The Asheville Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Lure is 26 miles from The Asheville Inn, and Black Mountain is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Close to Interstate, inexpensive, comfortable for the price.
- Staff was awesome and friendly! Good size room and bed for the money.
- The bed was really comfortable and the cleaning staff was friendly.
- The rooms are nicely done, big tvs, fridge and microwave
- I wouldnt tell anyone to go to the inn. Terrible people hanging around there. Motorcycle noise all night.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC
One of our best sellers in Asheville! The Asheville West Country Inn and Suites is located 10 miles from the historic Biltmore Estate. Guests will enjoy a daily breakfast during their stay and access to a seasonal outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are included in every standard room of this Asheville hotel. Some suites have a spa tub or a sofa bed for added luxury.A business center is on-site at the Country Inn and Suites Asheville West, as well as meeting facilities. Guests can also work up a sweat at the hotel’s fitness center.This hotel is only a 15-minute drive from UNC Asheville. The center of Asheville is located 6 miles away.
- room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was good.
- Value for the price! Breakfast was good. Table needed to be wiped off though. Was kind of sticky. But other than that everything was great
- The bed was huge and very comfortable. I really loved the suite area, nice and privately separated from the bedroom. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious.
- Front desk was friendly and helpful! Room was clean, comfortable, and secure at a reasonable price. A+
- Great place to stay, everything was really nice-Location, rooms etc.
Ramada – Asheville / Biltmore West
Ramada – Asheville / Biltmore West is located in Asheville, 26 miles from Maggie Valley and 26 miles from Lake Lure. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Black Mountain is 18 miles from Ramada – Asheville / Biltmore West, and Hendersonville is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 10 miles from Ramada – Asheville / Biltmore West.
- The Atrium was awesome. The heated pool was awesome as well.
- Lots a restaurants near by. Easy check in/out. Friendly staff. No bugs!
- staff was great!! room has been, for the most part, updated. small things, carpeting at some corners needs to be reattached to the walls near the bathroom, touch up painting on walls, and on doors. Very quiet!!!!
- Location was convenient to the function I was attending.
- Getting out. Went to the IHOP which is connected to the hotel and they burnt my hash brown. There wasn’t anything I liked about this hotel.
Sleep Inn Biltmore West
Sleep Inn Biltmore West is located in Asheville, 26 miles from Maggie Valley and 26 miles from Lake Lure.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Black Mountain is 18 miles from Sleep Inn Biltmore West, and Hendersonville is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The view from our room and the staff was very helpful and nice
- The staff was very nice. The rooms are not sound proofed enough and you can people next door and stuff going on in the hall way. The doors slam hard and you can hear that all night. Also the halls smelled extremely strange all the time
- The bed was comfortable and everything worked as it should. There were no mystery stains and no bugs. Breakfast was alright in the morning as well. Staff was nice overall and responded to the need that came up as well as answered all questions.
- Clean and easy to book. I changed my arrival date without any problems
- It was close to I40 and to the location of a place we were visiting.
Comfort Inn Asheville Biltmore West
Located in Asheville, 26 miles from Maggie Valley, Comfort Inn Asheville Biltmore West features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a TV with satellite channels.Lake Lure is 26 miles from Comfort Inn Asheville Biltmore West, and Black Mountain is 18 miles away. Asheville Regional Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Loved the extra pillows. The breakfast was very good and the attendant was very pleasant.
- Convenient to dining and Biltmore. Good breakfast too
- Staff were amazing – extremely responsive to my m Ed’s , funny & warm hearted.
- The young man running the breakfast room was so helpful and polite. Everything was fresh and clean and stocked.
- Benjamin was amazing! Great recommendations. Lady the next day was quite accommodating as well, but I didn’t get her name. Overall, staff was very kind! Pet-friendly yet clean, which is always a plus. They had trolley things for your luggage and that was greatly appreciated. The value is great! Many toiletries were provided and the included breakfast was very good.
Comfort Suites Outlet Center
One of our top picks in Asheville.Comfort Suites Outlet Center is located in Asheville, 28 miles from Maggie Valley and 24 miles from Lake Lure. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Black Mountain is 17 miles from Comfort Suites Outlet Center, and Hendersonville is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 7 miles from Comfort Suites Outlet Center.
- Nice staff, very accommodating. Facility was undergoing renovations so it was a little disruptive but OK.
- I love the pillows! Slept very well. Location was excellent.
- Straight forward and quick check-in process. Comfy and clean room. Easy to find and heaps of parking.
- Very clean and non cluttered. Great place to stay.
- They let us check in a little early with no hassle. The staff was so nice and helpful. They had a lot of options for their continental breakfast and they even had trays so you could take breakfast up to your room. They were very clean and had plenty of linens in the bathroom. They only come to clean rooms every three days unless otherwise requested so it was nice to not be disturbed. Not to mention the checkout time was 12:00 which is probably the latest I’ve ever seen in a hotel.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville at Asheville Outlet Mall, NC
This hotel offers rooms with microwaves and refrigerator. The hotel is within a 20-minute drive of the Biltmore Estates, which feature a winery and historic homes.Free Wi-Fi and work desks are standard in all Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Asheville Biltmore Square rooms. The rooms feature bright bedding and large windows.Guests are provided with daily breakfast and a large screen TV is located in the breakfast room. The hotel also provides a library and newspapers in the lobby.Allanstand Craft Shop at the Folk Art Center is 14 miles from the hotel. The Botanical Gardens at Asheville are within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- Every staff member we encountered was very friendly.
- I liked the breakfast. It exceeded our expectation.
- would like a thin blanket. The covers are to heavy.
- We have stayed at this same country Inn Suites at least 10times over the years! It used to be super nice! The beds were not comfortable! The shower did not drain properly! It’s in a great location, the staff is excellent and the breakfast good, I like that I can get hot tea and cookies at night! I think it just needs to be remodeled to keep up with the new hotels coming around there, our bed was not great- it squeaked every time we turned over and the shower filled up with water while you were showering! The room was very clean!
- The bed was really comfortable an breakfast was great the only thing that was missing was at breakfast would be to have bacon! My wife and I will definitely be back!
Hampton Inn Asheville – Biltmore Area
One of our top picks in Asheville.Located in Asheville in the region of North Carolina, 28 miles from Maggie Valley, Hampton Inn Asheville – Biltmore Area features a hot tub and fitness center. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Lake Lure is 24 miles from Hampton Inn – Biltmore Area, and Black Mountain is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 7 miles from Hampton Inn Asheville – Biltmore Area.
- Breakfast was great, room and bathroom were clean, beds were comfy, staff was friendly and helpful.
Very attentive and caring staff.
- all the staff were great and friendly with the exception of the lady working at the receptionist, I think her name is Lula, she needs to be more accommodating or friendly from my opinion, not even acknowledging when you say “thank you” to her, overall it was a great hotel for me.
- The overall property and main parts of the hotel were fine; the rooms were tired and worn. Apparently, a new Hampton Inn is almost done right down the street and this location will be refurbished to a Hilton Garden Inn. Will definitely stay at these new locations in the future.
- Scrambled egg were great and the sausage wasn’t salty.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Asheville SW – Outlet Ctr Area
Providing a daily hot breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi, this Asheville hotel is located off Interstate 26. The Biltmore Estate is a 10 minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV and a small refrigerator are found in each simply decorated room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Asheville. The suites feature a private balcony and a microwave.Guests of the Asheville Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites can work out in the fitness center or relax in the outdoor pool. A laundromat and vending machines are offered for added convenience.Asheville’s historic center of the city is a 10 minute drive from the hotel. The scenic Blue Ridge Parkway is a 5 minute drive away.
- quiet, very quiet,spa was amazing and private,breakfast was great,very modern, clean, quiet toilet..flush and silent lid. this was the second time I stayed at this hotel. last time I stayed ay holiday inn I switched to a swanky down town hotel for double the price and I kept thinking “holiday inn was better”
- Nice selection offered at breakfast with a friendly employee on hand greeting and helping as needed.
- Breakfast was amazing! The staff was beyond helpful & the room was spotless.
- the room was extremely spacious, clean and updated
- The staff was wonderful. My husband and I were on a mini-honeymoon and the manager recognized that and made love swans out of towels, put roses and rose petals along with a card and chocolates in our room.
Top Hotels In Woodside Hills North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Woodside Hills North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Woodside Hills North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Woodside Hills North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!