10 Best Hotels To Stay In Woodside Heights Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodside Heights Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Woodside Heights Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodside Heights Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodside Heights Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Woodside Heights Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Woodside Heights Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Woodside Heights Utah:
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-East
One of our best sellers in Salt Lake City! Located in Salt Lake City, 17 miles from Park City, Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-East features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Hotel was clean and well kept. Room was spacious and comfortable. Good value
- The free breakfasts were delicious and quick. The room was very spacious and provided everything we needed for a long stay. It also had a great view. We will stay there again if traveling to Utah. 🙂
- I didn’t realize it had a full kitchen. The bed was very comfortable & the sheets were extra soft. My husband is recovering from broken ribs, so to have the extra pillows was great.
- The room is set up for the customer better than any I have ever stayed at. Everything there you could possibly ask for. I’m from Las Vegas and will be looking for the one there for my visitors instead of casinos. Thank you for a wonderful stay!
- The breakfast omelet was wonderful! The pool was way warm! The room was clean and comfortable.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-Murray, UT
One of our best sellers in Murray! Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-Murray, UT is located in Murray, 21 miles from Park City and 7 miles from Salt Lake City.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find business center at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Everything about our stay was smooth and comfortable. We were taken care of well, it was a clean and safe environment.
- Staff was very accommodating there was an issue with our reservation and room due to booking.com and hotel did whatever was possible
- Room was as described. Great value, clean. We would stay again!
- The beds were very comfortable and the room was a nice size
- We were very pleased. All staff was very friendly and helpful. It was also very clean.
Baymont Inn & Suites Murray
One of our top picks in Murray.Baymont Inn & Suites Murray offers accommodations in Murray.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Park City is 21 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Murray, and Salt Lake City is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Everything was right the front desk employs was nice
- I think that the hotel is in an excellent location you can go anywhere close by shopping, to a reassuring and easy access back to the hotel.. the staff always awesome and treated us very well and was very helpful…
- wasnt much to like in that hotel. It’s just a regular hotel.. poorly managed though.
- The night I checked in the front desk lady was very nice
- Girl at front desk was very nice and Profesional at all times. Made it an easy transaction and plesent stay.
Ramada Salt Lake City
This hotel off of Interstate 80 and is 3.5 miles from downtown Salt Lake City. The hotel features an indoor pool, hot tub, free airport shuttle and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Ramada Limited Salt Lake City, rooms include a coffee maker and safe. The rooms come with cable TV.The Ramada Limited provides guests with a daily continental breakfast and free newspapers.The Salt Lake City Ramada Limited is within a 15-minute drive of the University of Utah. The Salt Lake City International Airport is 10 miles from the hotel.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice pool facilities. Convenient location.
- The king bed was very comfy and there were ample pillows for a good nights sleep. It was nice to have hot waffles to eat with the hard boiled eggs since it was a continental breakfast. It was easy to get to downtown Salt Lake since it was on State Street. Pool was set up with chair lifts for anyone who would need help into the pool or hot tub I have never seen this in a hotel before. The room was quiet I never noticed any noise from the interstate going by the hotel.
- The person at the front desk was very nice and the whole experience was awesome!
- Good breakfast variety. Comfortable room. Pool temperature was very warm.
- The pool and jacuzzi were a great addition to our relaxing weekend. The property was in convenient location.
Motel 6 Salt Lake City – Central
Featuring an indoor pool and a hot tub, Motel 6 Salt Lake City – Central is 10 minutes’ drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. WiFi is provided.Motel 6 Salt Lake City – Central offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. Each room also includes a cable TV, a work desk and an en suite bathroom.A fitness centre and a 24-hour front desk are available at Salt Lake City – Central Motel 6. The property provides free parking.Salt Palace Convention Center is 10 minutes’ from the hotel. Utah’s Hogle Zoo is 10.4 miles from Motel 6 Salt Lake City – Central.
- Should have known my experience wasn’t going to be good based on the fact that the door would not unlock after bringing my bags in. On top of that, the room was dirtier than a 5 year old child’s bedroom, the other guests were inconsiderate and staff was un-helpful.
- Nothing! The worst hotel stay ever in my life! The pictures are not true at all. This was in the ghetto. The guy took us to “our room” which wasn’t even cleaned from the previous people. He then took us to another room that only had 1 bed when I booked 2 queen beds. He then took us to the last room that didn’t have anything. No fridge no microwave which were the 2 items I was looking for in a room. The worst stay ever! The room was absolutely disgusting!
Disgusting dirty room, hair all over the sheets, looked like bed bugs on the mattress didn’t even vacuum, pool and hottub closed.
Could not even stay it was so sick.
- It was a well designed and clean Motel 6, safe and reasonably priced
- Large rooms hot and pool r nice plenty of. Safe parking
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Murray
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Murray is located in Murray, 22 miles from Park City and 6 miles from Salt Lake City.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Location. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and decor was nice.
- Although the room wasn’t completely clean, it was very tidy. Staff added a microwave and fridge for us, which was fast delivered. All the staff was amazingly friendly, especially Brian and the manager.
- Overall… very happy with experience, would stay there again, staff very friendly, excellent breakfast!
staff was very kind, helpful, responsive and flexible (no charge on late checkout)
nice pool – not too big but just what we needed for the kids
good restaurants near by, shopping options near by
- The front desk staff was very friendly and the hotel was quite clean. The breakfast was good and included eggs, waffles, fruits, and sausages.
Fairfield Inn Salt Lake City South
This Fairfield Inn is located off I-15, 12 miles south of Salt Lake City International Airport. It features an indoor pool, a fitness centre and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest rooms at Fairfield Inn Salt Lake City South are equipped with satellite TV and a separate seating area. In addition every room is equipped with a well-lit writing desk and hot drink facilities.A hot breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s dining area. There are also several restaurants within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel, including a Subway and a Denny’s.Fairfield Inn Salt Lake City South is 2.7 miles from Meadow Brook Golf Course and 7 miles from EnerySolutions Arena, home of Utah Jazz. The Great Salt Lake is 20 miles away.
- When I stayed there before, they served biscuit and gravy.
- The bed was very nice. Nice pillows. It had a great breakfast,with lots to choose from.
- Breakfast was very good – lots of food! Beds were very comfortable as well. The room was clean, cool and comfortable. Getting to the hotel and back onto the highway was easy. The cookies were good!
- Breakfast was one of the best — several protein choices, waffles. Clean and comfortable. Nice landscaping — picture is from the front (website seems to rotate uploaded pictures).
- Breakfast was great comfortable room very nice staff
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Murray
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a barbecue, Residence Inn Salt Lake City Murray offers accommodations in Murray.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Park City is 20 miles from Residence Inn Salt Lake City Murray, and Salt Lake City is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Spacious rooms, more like apartments. Great laundry facilities.
Beautiful decor, friendly helpful staff, well equipped suite, small market in lobby for food and other items.
Great lacation with easy access to downtown and the freeway. Very quiet.
Breakfast was amazing. Really good quality and selection of food. I was able to make an egg white breakfast burrito. I have never seen that at anyother hotel. There was enough capacity in the breakfast area and we had no problem getting a seat.
We chose to eat dinner in our suite but there were restaurants close by.
- Bed was great, amazing shower, and great flat screen TV. Perfect location.Very nice staff!
- Super nice breakfast with comfortable eating/lounging area. Great staff, friendly and courteous, just an overall good place.
- The staff was very friendly, clean room, beautiful decor and comfy bed!
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood
One of our top picks in Cottonwood Heights – and a guest favorite.
Located in Cottonwood Heights in the region of Utah, 16 miles from Park City, Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Salt Lake City is 10 miles from Hyatt Place Cottonwood, and Sandy is 5 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 14 miles away.
- I didn’t have a chance to evaluate… enjoy any breakfast or enjoy any fresh brew coffee as I checked out at 5:30am.
Staff was incredible.
Breakfast was delicious.
Facilities were beautiful.
Room and view was gorgeous.
I cannot recommend it any higher.
- I come to SLC to ski. I ski with my family and vary which hills we ski. This location turned out to be perfect. Quick access to Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons and a reasonable drive to Park City. This works out well with morning breakfast and apres ski hot tub, Great nearby dining options and spacious, comfortable rooms.
- Convenient to Snowbird! With a ski rental shop, Starbucks and numerous restaurants within walking distance. We used Uber/Lyft to get back and forth to the Mountain which worked pretty well. There is public transportation (bus) nearby but we didn’t try it. Very clean with a good, free breakfast, well stocked gym and heated pool / hot tub. Staff was friendly and helpful. I had a 15 year old with me and she loved it.
- Decent breakfast and proximity to ski areas is excellent.
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City Cottonwood
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Hampton Inn Salt Lake City Cottonwood is located in Holladay in the region of Utah, just 16 miles from Park City.A TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Salt Lake City is 10 miles from Hampton Inn Salt Lake City Cottonwood, and Sandy is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Woodside Heights Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Woodside Heights Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Woodside Heights Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Woodside Heights Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!