10 Best Hotels To Stay In Woodlawn Park Oklahoma – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodlawn Park Oklahoma is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Woodlawn Park Oklahoma. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodlawn Park Oklahoma. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodlawn Park Oklahoma. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Woodlawn Park Oklahoma right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Woodlawn Park Oklahoma with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Woodlawn Park Oklahoma:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany
This Bethany hotel is 12 miles from downtown Oklahoma City and the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A daily breakfast buffet is served at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany. It includes hot and cold dishes, as well as free coffee and juice.Free access to the hot tub and modern gym is provided to all guests at the Bethany Holiday Inn Express. Parking is also free on site.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every modern room at the Holiday Inn Express. All rooms include a work desk and air conditioning.Wiley Post Airport and Lake Overholser are both a 6-minute drive from the hotel. Lake Hefner Golf Course is 5.5 miles away.
- We live ten hours away from Bethany. My Father lives at Southern Plaza retirement center and your location is conveniently located, giving us maximum time to visit with him.
- Check in lady who gave us good hotel rate after there was no record of Booking.com reservation for us!! Don’t think we will do business with you again as there are lots of other options.
- The cleanest place ever and nice staff and fun pool!
Bed was very comfy. Breakfast was awesome.
Staff very friendly
- The staff was very friendly, especially Tobin. I thought I had left something in the room after I checked out and he made me another key so I could go and look for it. I couldn’t find it and he said he would keep an eye out for it and send it to me. I found it later.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City North West Expressway
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City.Just 10 miles from Myriad Convention Center, this Oklahoma City hotel features free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast buffet.A flat-screen TV with premium cable channels is featured in each guest room at La Quinta Inn and Suites Oklahoma City North West Expressway. A coffee machine and work desk are also provided.An outdoor pool and fitness center feature recreational facilities at the Oklahoma City La Quinta. Meeting facilities are available for conferences, banquets, and other events.The White Water Bay amusement park is within a 10-minute drive of the hotel. The Martin Nature Reserve is 5 miles away.
- Clerk was very friendly rooms very clean and tidy. Up to date overall great place. Will stay again2
- The hotel lobby is bright, clean and updated. Young Man at front desk was friendly (Friday of my weekend stay).
- We had an issue with the tv and the maintenance was quick to fix
- We didn’t get to try the breakfast because my son was having surgery that morning. The bed was super comfy. The room was large enough for the twins to go crazy.
- The hotel is very nice and clean. I liked the floorplan of the rooms. They seem roomier with the half wall there. Seems more like a suite than a regular hotel room. The room was quiet and clean. I loved having a recliner in the room. I didn’t get a chance to use the Fitness room but walked by it several times and it looked amazing! It was clean, inviting and well equipped. The pool was outside and closed for the winter. The breakfast had a good variety. The scrambled eggs were disappointing. Still, there were plenty of items that I liked. Biscuits and gravy would be a good addition as well as a whole grain cereal option. The location was great. Right next to Northwest Expressway so it’s easy to get around the city. Within walking distance to several eating places. I highly recommend Hideaway Pizza and Applebee’s is just a few steps away.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City.Located in Oklahoma City, this hotel is 3 miles from Lake Hefner Park where guests can sail, fish, and golf.While staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres, guest rooms provide a refrigerator and microwave. All rooms are also furnished with a coffee maker, work desk and ironing facilities.Warr Acres Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City includes an indoor pool and gym. A business center and laundry facilities are on-site for added convenience.Will Rogers World Airport is 14 miles from Oklahoma City Fairfield Inn & Suites Northwest Expressway. The Oklahoma City Zoo is 11 miles from the hotel.
- Location was excellent for dressing shopping for my daughter’s wedding.
- The beds were very comfortable and staff was very nice and helpful. Alot to choose fm on the breakfast also
- The rooms were nice and clean. It met our expectations in all areas but the breakfast, it was listed that the breakfast was excellent. The breakfast was good but I wouldn’t have said it was excellent
- I liked that the room was nice and clean. A lot to choose from at breakfast and what we did eat didn’t disappoint.
- The breakfast had a good variety and the bed was comfortable, the staff was very helpful and I loved the cookies. The room was comfortable but a little small. The bed was comfortable and clean.
Days Inn Oklahoma City NW Expressway
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Oklahoma City – Northwest offers accommodations in Oklahoma City, just 25 miles from Norman.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guthrie is 25 miles from Motel 6 Oklahoma City – Northwest, and Edmond is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Was close to our business we had planned and quiet, a fair place to stay was satisfied
- Bed was comfortable if you like a firm mattress. No carpet was nice for cleanliness.
- THERE WASN’T ANY BREAKFAST. THEY ONLY SERVED COFFEE
- The gentleman working the desk was very polite and helpful.
- Cops there all the time. I have been looking forward to relaxing….not happen.
Econo Inn and Suites
Econo Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Oklahoma City. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Norman is 21 miles from Econo Inn and Suites, and Edmond is 17 miles from the property. Will Rogers World Airport is 6 miles away.
- It is right off the highway, and not hard to get to.
- Very nice quiet , they are very cool and keep to themselves and the the guests live there lives , no trouble with anything here .
- The lady who checked us in was extremely nice she couldn’t find our reservation but still honored the price. We had to change rooms because the first one had a bad darft coming though the window and she changed our room with no problem.The hotel was an exit awat for Wal-Mart, McDonald’s, Starbucks, and other major stores and restaurants.
- Had lots of parking and they even helped me park my uhaul truck
- The staff was awesome! The price was good for short stay due to unexpected situation.
Rodeway Inn & Suites Oklahoma City
The Rodeway Inn & Suites hotel is conveniently located just five miles from downtown Oklahoma City, less than two miles from White Water Bay water park and Heritage Place, a large horse auctioning venue. This hotel is minutes from Bricktown entertainment district, the Cox Business Services Convention Center and Myriad Botanical Gardens.Additional nearby points of interest include:Ford Center entertainment and sports facility, Frontier City Western theme park, National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum and Oklahoma City Zoo.Due to the early settlers that traveled across the trails of Oklahoma, the Western and cowboy spirit is still alive today in Oklahoma City. Reminders of Western culture can be found throughout the city in art, statues, rodeos, museums and other unique places. Guests of this hotel will enjoy amenities and features like: Free coffee, free wireless high-speed Internet access and free local calls.The hotel is pet-friendly (nightly fee applies).Business travelers will appreciate access to copy and fax services. In addition to standard amenities, some rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, desks, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Non-smoking rooms are available.Laundry facilities are located on the premises for added guest convenience.
- The bathrooms didn’t work and there were roaches when we woke up.
- room was clean perfect location to get where I needed to be
- I like the front desk clerk; he was very nice to upgrade our room.
- The wasn’t any continental breakfast offered like it said there would be. that was disappointing to find out when we got to the hotel
- About what I expected for the price. Room was decent and clean. Close to highway but quiet enough. Mall across the road was nice.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West is located in Oklahoma City, 20 miles from Norman and 31 miles from Guthrie.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Will Rogers World Airport is 5 miles away.
- Our stay at Homewood suites in Oklahoma city was awesome everyone was very friendly, and the accommodations were wonderful. The bed was very comfortable. our room was very exceptional. we didn’t get in until midnight and it was a pleasant surprise to get a welcome gift waiting for us in our room. we would definitely stay here again if we ever pass through Oklahoma City.
- Accommodations were great for our needs. Breakfast was good as well. Great location for OKC outlet shopping.
- Very roomy. Clean. Excellent value. Made our weekend get away feel as comfortable as home.
- The location on the West side of city was excellent for my departure on Monday morning. Close to places to eat.
- We had the King Suite. I liked the separate living and sleeping areas. The bed was perfect.Everything was Hilton first class!
Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City
One of our top picks in Oklahoma City.At Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, guest can expect spacious apartment-style suites with hotel services including a full-size kitchen, full hot breakfast, and free WiFi. Oklahoma City city centre is 6.5 miles away.Breakfast is served buffet-style and offers hot and cold options such as eggs, breads, and oatmeal alongside fresh fruit and yoghurt. An evening social is hosted Monday through Wednesday.In-room extras include a seating area, dining area, and cable TV with premium movie channels. Suites with a sofa bed and 2-bedroom suites are also available.The fitness centre is open 24 hours, and there is on-site laundry and free parking.OKC Outlet Mall Shoppes is 7 minutes’ drive from this Sonesta ES Suites Oklahoma City, while the State Fair Park horse show venue is 3.2 miles away. Will Rogers World Airport is only 4.3 miles away. Tinker Air Force Base is 25 minutes’ drive by car.
- I like the fact they have washer and dryers in the rooms.
- The beds were so comfortable! The staff were great! Great area close to Bricktown and that is where we spent time as well as Affair of the Heart. Breakfast was great as well.
- Good food, Breakfast changed each day. Firm Mattress and kitchen in room.
- Location and the Breakfasts that changed each day. Room was in good shape and the mattress was firm.
Rooms were great and the breakfast was good and changed each day. Planing to stay
4 more days.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport offers accommodations in Bethany, just 6 miles from Oklahoma City.A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Norman is 19 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ok, and Guthrie is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 4.3 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport.
- That it had a hot tub.. never was able to get in it tho
- The room was very clean and beds comfortable. Room was very quite. Staff was very friendly. Will stay again.
- Love the hot tub and pool area. Overall appearance of hotel is always clean.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was large.
- Location and as a “last minute” place to stay it was the only room available in the area of OKC where we needed to be.
Studio 6 Oklahoma City Airport
One of our best sellers in Oklahoma City! Featuring free WiFi, Studio 6 Oklahoma City Airport offers accommodations in Oklahoma City, just 19 miles from Norman.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guthrie is 30 miles from Studio 6 Oklahoma City Airport, and Edmond is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The location is a 20 minute drive away from bricktown. But it’s located in a good area plenty places to eat around. It’s a clean places with a decent bed couldn’t ask for more. The receptionist was ever so helpful.
- The only things that allows this place to have one star is that it has a platform bed. It has a stove top with 2 cookers on it. One Cutting board, a strainer. Two of each silverware. Two of each bowl and plate. Two coffee cups. Two cups. A fridge an ironing board and iron a decent size sink if your not staying long. Working toilet. That’s it.
- I liked that the refrigerator worked extremely well. The freezer actually froze food. I liked that the cable had good channels to watch. The pots and pans and other kitchen utensils were pretty clean.
- Large, well equipped and clean room. It is an older motel that needs serious maintenance on exterior. Rotting wood needs replacing.
- I have already posted reviews on this property having stayed here at least 2 times before. I will be back next weekend.
Top Hotels In Woodlawn Park Oklahoma Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Woodlawn Park Oklahoma to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Woodlawn Park Oklahoma but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Woodlawn Park Oklahoma. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!