10 Best Hotels To Stay In Woodlands California – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodlands California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Woodlands California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodlands California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodlands California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Woodlands California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Woodlands California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Woodlands California:
Motel 6 Big Bear
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Located within 3 miles of Bear Mountain Golf & Ski Area, this motel in Big Bear Lake, California provides guests with convenient services as well as comfortable guest rooms.Motel 6 Big Bear is across the street from the Big Bear Lake Convention Center, home of Octoberfest. Big Bear Lake is just under 1 miles away, and the Snow Summit Ski Area is within 3 miles of the motel.Guests at the Big Bear Motel 6 will appreciate free morning coffee and coin laundry facilities. After a busy day of exploring, the seasonal outdoor pool is a great place to relax.
- The room was dirty, the only thing that i like was the staff and the location
- The room was clean and the hotel is located very well in town. It’s near many restaurants and activities.
- The room was warm & we had plenty of hot water.
- Convenient easy to park outside the room nice casual clean room nice staff
I love how close it was to Snow Summit and close to Big Bear Village of coarse. A 10m or less drive and you’re anywhere you’d want to be!
Coffee was great in the office and staff were super nice! The room was clean! I had great hot water and ac/heat worked!
Best Western- Big Bear Chateau
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Featuring European-style décor, this Big Bear, California hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, has an on-site cocktail lounge and serves a daily breakfast buffet. Big Bear Village is a 5-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi, a satellite TV with extended movie channels and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all rooms at the Best Western Big Bear Chateau. Each room includes a fireplace.Serving a special food menu on Fridays and Saturdays, Tiffany’s cocktail lounge is on-site at the Big Bear Chateau Best Western.Featuring skiing opportunities, Snow Summit and Bear Mountain are within 1 miles of the hotel. Within 4 miles of the hotel, there is a number of hiking trails. Moonridge Animal Park is a 5-minute drive away.For convenience, the Best Western includes a business center, a fitness center and a game room complete with billiards, air hockey and ping-pong. Meeting and event facilities are also available.
- Breakfast was great, the staff was friendly and went the extra mile
- Good room square footage. Clean and comfortable. Excellent location if your going to ski or snowboard.
- The hotel was so visually inviting and so accessible to all our needs. The breakfast that was included exceeded our expectations as it was a full breakfast with eggs, choice of meat, waffles, cereal, and beverage of choice. The staff was so friendly! It is so close to everything in Big Bear and having a hot tub to go in after a day of skiing or just playing in the snow is such a treat! It is the fanciest Best Western we have ever experienced!
Room was cozy, I liked the traditional furnishings, bathroom modern very clean. Friendly staff.
loved the Christmas decorations.
The location is very good, convenient and easily accessible to other areas!
Very Friendly staff!
Castle Wood Theme Cottages- COUPLES ONLY
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Castle Wood Theme Cottages- COUPLES ONLY is located in Big Bear Lake, just 16 miles from Lake Arrowhead.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub.Moreno Valley is 28 miles from CastleWood Theme Cottages- COUPLES , and San Bernardino is 24 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Enchanted forest was super cute and creative, roomy. My husband and I showered and went to dinner. Gone for about 2-3 hours. The spa filled about a quarter of the way and then went cold. I was mad, sad and disappointed. They did offer another room to accommodate but who wants to move all their stuff after being there for a day and a half. That being said, we did move to The Castle Garden. Incredible creativity and there was enough hot water .
- Loved how clean it was for how intricate the decor is, the coffee was amazing, and the room was so cool
- Perfect getaway. Great location, close to everything, but also remote and quiet. It was clean and romantic and a perfect fantasy retreat.
- Couples only. Bed was small but fairly comfortable. Wood fireplace was nice.
- the person from the office was so nice and awnser all my question.,and mi friend love the place he like it a lot,thank again.
Vintage Lakeside Inn
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Featuring free WiFi, Vintage Lakeside Inn offers accommodations in Big Bear Lake. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is available.Lake Arrowhead is 16 miles from Vintage Lakeside Inn, and Moreno Valley is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Thr bathroom was large, with a deep tub. There was a gas fireplace in the room instead of a basic thermostat. Bed had pillow topa for extra comfort.
- Really liked everything. The room was clean and well kept, the bathroom was spacious, water pressure and water temperature in bathroom was great, the heater was a plus and worked wonders. Had a mini fridge and microwave that came in handy. Parking was really easy and the lake is in walking distance to the back of this property. Overall was in the middle of everything we had planned, definitely will be back!
- The room was as expected for the family suite. I also liked the continental breakfast they offered.
- Loved the cleanliness and how spacious the room was!! As soon as we walked in we could smell the room was fresh and clean, no musty old smell!! The parking was great we stayed in room #2 and our car was just a few steps away. We stayed Sunday thru Tuesday, husband, myself and our 4 year old.
- Service was good. Employees in the office are very helpful and courteous and friendly
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Lindberg Suites is located in Big Bear Lake. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Lake Arrowhead is 16 miles from Lindberg Suites, and Moreno Valley is 28 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Everything was nice and clean .. Good location, quiet and confortable .. Free Netflix ??
- loved the spa tub very much & the huge screen tv with a lot of choices?. Great location?
- Amazing staff .Amazing ,beautiful , Very modern and cozy suite! Simply romantic!!!
- Great place to stay if you like comfort and luxury. Nice decor and we liked the extras ( fireplace, kitchenette ..)
- Great location, everything was super clean, the heat worked quickly, the bed comfortable and it had all the amenities including a fan, fridge, coffee maker, hot tub, plenty of towels etc. A little pricey but that’s prob because I was forced to book it same day after my other accommodations fell through.
Overlooking scenic Big Bear Lake, Marina Resort boasts an outdoor pool, a complimentary shuttle to and from Snow Summit, and a hot tub. Guests can also utilise the on-site ski fitting and rentals. The Village, home to several restaurants and shops, is 5 minutes’ walk away.All units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom, and some rooms at Marina Resort have a terrace. The rooms include air conditioning and a wardrobe.The property offers a 24-hour front desk. The property is also host to a large amount of meeting and event space, with views of Big Bear Lake and the surrounding mountains.The surrounding area is popular for hiking, mountain biking, boating, and fishing in the summer. In the winter, guests can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, sledding, and snowshoeing in the area as well.Snow Summit is 3.1 miles from the property, while Big Bear Marina is only 1,650 feet away. The closest airport is Ontario International Airport, 59 miles away.
- I love the lake biew room and the pato table and chairs outside the room. The decor was rustic, but nicely done.
- The view & ability to walk to different locations
- The bed was the worst I have slept on. It was a king and was so lumpy I couldn’t sleep hardly at all.
- The fireplace in the room was nice next to the extra comfortable bed!
- Bed was comfortable, room had a great view, very close to the mountain for snowboarding, very romantic with the fireplace
Holiday Inn Resort The Lodge at Big Bear Lake
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Holiday Inn Resort The Lodge at Big Bear Lake offers accommodations in Big Bear Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Arrowhead is 16 miles from Holiday Inn Resort Big Bear, and Moreno Valley is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 37 miles from Holiday Inn Resort The Lodge at Big Bear Lake.
- Fireplace – Microwave & Refrigerator and movies available
- we check in at 6pm. At that moment there was live music and complimentary beer and wine for one huor.
- The Lodge was a beautiful resort and my entire party lived the rooms, staff, dining and play rooms.
- The hotel is hi quality, room super comfortable, the fireplace, even do is gas, makes it cabin feel…when we arraived the complement us with a glass of wine, very nice!
- The guy making the omelette a was the sweetest!! And love the whole experience here!
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In Big Bear Lake, this hotel features an on-site tavern and pub with a variety of food and entertainment options. Rooms at this pet-friendly hotel include a TV.Coffee-making facilities are included in all rooms at the Robinhood Resort. Some rooms include a DVD player, a kitchenette, or a spa tub.Nottingham’s Tavern, serving California cuisine, is on site, and guests can also enjoy live entertainment, happy hour, and dancing at Friar Tuck’s Pub.Big Bear Marina and Big Bear Lake are a 5-minute walk from the hotel. The Rom Nordic Ski Area is a 20-minute drive away.
- Loved the look and feel of the place. Staff was very friendly
- The room was cozy & clean. Walking distance to everything we wanted to do and everywhere we wanted to go! It was a perfect weekend; we will stay here again!
- Nice service great location stores are really close and parking is nice
- The location near the shops and restaurants was the ONLY redeeming feather.
- The photos on booking.com don’t do this property justice! The room was exceptional. There was a huge jacuzzi tub in the room with a fire place. The ceiling were high with a sky light. It also had a microwave and mini fridge. The check in process was easy and the staff was very nice! The next time I come to big bear, I will definitely be booking here.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Hillcrest Lodge is located in Big Bear Lake in the region of California, just 15 miles from Lake Arrowhead. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Fontana is 31 miles from Hillcrest Lodge, and Moreno Valley is 27 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 37 miles from the property.
Ken was awesome, super nice guy. Very helpful with places to go/eat.
Awesome place, would definitely go back!!
- Comfortable layout with couch, kitchen and a nice bedroom. Plenty of hot water!
- Towels, bedsheets, pillow very comfortable. Very friendly, owner and manager.
- We came up for a two night stay and this place exceeded our expectations! The owners were very friendly and were accommodating! When visiting Big Bear…we will definitely stay here again!
- Quaint, cozy. A cool retro style with enough modern touches to be very comfortable.
- Ken was awesome, super nice guy. Very helpful with places to go/eat.
The Inn at Fawnskin
The Inn at Fawnskin is located in Fawnskin, just 2.1 miles from Big Bear Lake.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Lake Arrowhead is 14 miles from The Inn at Fawnskin, and Fontana is 31 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- They have a beautiful and awesome dog so friendly I love it
- This place is just perfection. There are no other words needed!
- Breakfast was excellent Nancy and Bill were very welcoming and made you feel at home and Bo rigard was the icing on the cake
- Everything was great, the staff was very accommodating and friendly. Location near the lake was very nice.
- The Fawnskin Inn and property was just beautiful and Nancy has decorated the Inn so lovingly.
Top Hotels In Woodlands California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Woodlands California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Woodlands California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Woodlands California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!