10 Best Hotels To Stay In Woodland California – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodland California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Woodland California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodland California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodland California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Woodland California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Woodland California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Woodland California:
Motel 6 Woodland – Sacramento Area
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 Woodland – Sacramento Area is located in Woodland in the region of California.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sacramento is 15 miles from Motel 6 – Sacramento Area, and Laguna is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 9 miles from Motel 6 Woodland – Sacramento Area.
- Very nice facility. Staff was very friendly and professional. Property was clean and nicely maintained.
- The night auditor, Christian is very friendly, he showed us a lot of hospitality. The security guard is doing a good job keeping it peaceful during the night.
- I got ground level room as requested. The office staff was very kind and helpful.
- when I came through the front door was not acknowledged in fact ignored until I said something,staff not friendly at all. Shower door did not close properly, had to hunt for toilet paper as non on roll.
- The location was next to numerous resteraunts and stores I could easily walk to.
Days Inn Woodland
One of our top picks in Woodland.Days Inn Woodland is located in Woodland, 15 miles from Sacramento and 25 miles from Laguna.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Davis is 9 miles from Days Inn Woodland, and Roseville is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 9 miles from Days Inn Woodland.
- Bed excellent! Good breakfast, location just off interstate 5, a little awkward to find the entrance
- It was near restaurant, and it was not a loud area.
- Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast area was clean and well stocked.
- This is pet friendly hotel and it’s very clean. Receptionist lady was super nice and helpful. Clean room and clean bathroom. There are lots of restaurants nearby too.
- Very comfortable bed. Great bathtub! Good coffee.
Comfort Suites Woodland – Sacramento Airport
Comfort Suites Woodland – Sacramento Airport is located in Woodland, just 14 miles from Sacramento.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Laguna is 24 miles from Woodland – Sacramento Airport, and Davis is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 7 miles from Comfort Suites Woodland – Sacramento Airport.
- I was shocked on how nice our room was! We had a King suite and it was awesome! We had our own living room separated by a half wall with an opening.. I really enjoyed my stay. Awesome continental breakfast. WAFFLES!
- Staff was pleasant and attentive. Property was attractive and well maintained.
- The staff were all very helpful and friendly. The room was large and had a very comfortable bed. The free breakfast had a full choice.
- Free shuttle to the airport and car storage for only $5 per day.
- Great breakfast selection. Comfy bed. Big bathroom
Holiday Inn Express Woodland
Off Interstate 5 and a 10 minute drive from Woodland Opera House, this California hotel provides free airport shuttles to Sacramento International Airport. Spacious rooms include free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator.Guests at the Holiday Inn Express Woodland can work out in the modern gym or relax in the indoor pool. A 24-hour business center is available as well.Each classic room at the Woodland Holiday Inn Express provides a microwave and coffee facilities. Cable TV and a work desk are included.The University of California-Davis is a 20 minute drive from the hotel. Hays Antique Truck Museum is less than 1 miles away.
- Breakfast was excellent and staff were very welcoming.
- Everything about the hotel was perfect. The staff was friendly. The room was spacious. The beds are soooooooo comfortable. The breakfast made my entire day, so many options & it was delicious! The holiday inn is my new favorite hotel!
- Nice peaceful place, clean, has everything you need and staff was wonderful.
- Breakfast was good. Bed was great! cleanliness excellent.
- My husband plays baseball and we have been going to the Woodland”Best of the West” baseball tournament for several years. We stayed here for the first time last year. We had such a good experience last year that we decided to stay here again. I’m happy to say everything was still as good as last year. Staff is friendly and helpful, food is good, rooms are great, property is clean, and also close to freeway access. We even got to do laundry for free! Having access to a washing machine is necessary when you play tournaments. Have to get those uniforms clean; and we didn’t even have to leave our hotel to do the washing. We’ll be staying here again next year!
Quality Inn & Suites Woodland- Sacramento Airport
Located off Interstate 5, this hotel is 1 miles from Hay’s Antique Truck Museum. It features an outdoor pool and hot tub, a continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Guest rooms offer cable TV.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in every room at Quality Inn & Suites. The traditionallydecorated rooms also include a clock radio and a hairdryer.Yolo County Fairgrounds and County Fair Mall are within a 5-minute drive of Inn & Suites Quality. California State Railroad Museum is a 22-minute drive away.
- Breakfast is very good. Plenty to choose from. And the bed are very comfortable. The rooms are spotless. Very nice job, done by housekeeping. Very pleased.
- Very comfortable bed and bedding and the quiet room.
- Very comfortable room and bed. Proximity to airport is very desirable.
- Nice, clean room. Very comfortable bed. There’s a homey feel to the hotel. It’s convenient to get to, and there are lots of places close by to eat. The breakfast room was nice and the food good.
- Room was clean, bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was good. Overall a good experience for the price.
Econo Lodge Woodland
One of our best sellers in Woodland! Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Econo Lodge Woodland offers accommodations in Woodland, just 17 miles from Sacramento. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find business center at the property.Laguna is 26 miles from Econo Lodge Woodland, and Davis is 9 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 11 miles away.
- I liked that when I put the do not disturb sign up it was honored
Low noise, comfortable bed, nice shower (no bath)
Didn’t find much breakfast, but the price, overall, was good.
- Room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable. Check in and out was easy.
- That the light in the bed automatically turn on while entering the Bathroom.
- The bed was really comfortable and great location for Woodland.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sacramento Airport Woodland
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sacramento Airport Woodland offers accommodations in Woodland.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Sacramento is 14 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Woodland, and Laguna is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Property was clean and staff was friendly.
The variety of food for complimentary breakfast was good.
- desk staff was extremely conscientious even though she could not find a seat for us on the shuttle. We just reverted to Plan A and drove to the airport.
- Front desk staff gracious and accommodating. Lobby bright, rooms easy to find. Room CLEAN and well-lighted. Bed very comfy. On the road 100+ days/yr. One knows when one has come across a great place!
- a nice to have real hardboiled eggs at breakfast. Also good to have a fitness room.
- food – great, bed -great, room – great, the early morning staff(2 women) were so understanding – excellent !!!! Whole staff had a smile and greeted me, no matter where I was at in The Fairfield Inn.
- Property was clean and staff was friendly.
Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area
Just off I-5, within driving distance of Sacramento International Airport, this hotel in Woodland, California offers free high-speed internet access throughout the property and in-room coffeemakers.Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area features a free hot breakfast every morning. In the afternoon, guests can go for a swim in the outdoor pool or take advantage of the fitness center.Attractions such as Hedrich Agricultural Museum and the Hays Antique Truck Museum are within a short drive of the Woodland Hampton Inn. Guests can also enjoy a glass of wine at the nearby Satiety Winery or the scenery from the Sacramento River Train.
- Everything…we really enjoyed our stay, everything met all expectations….!
- breakfast was great, a lot of choices. I loved the waffles. Nice area to take a walk.
- The breakfast was good and the items were kept clean and filled. It was very quiet. There are several restaurants nearby.
- Cleanliness of property, friendly staff, breakfast was good
- Super comfortable cloud like bed! It was the most comfortable 3 days of sleep I’ve had in a while, I would definitely stay here again for next years festival!
Motel 6 Davis – Sacramento Area
Motel 6 in Davis, California features an outdoor pool and guest rooms with cable TV. This motel is located less than one mile from El Macero Golf and Country Club.Rooms provide Wi-Fi. They also offer bathroom amenities and telephones.Davis Motel 6 has laundry facilities and vending machines. Guests can make free local calls.Motel 6 is 4 miles from University of California-Davis and 11 miles from Wells Fargo History Museum. It is 14 miles from Discovery Park and 19 miles from Sacramento International Airport.
- My girl friend for pink eye from the pillow cases and there are bad bugs ! I woke up with bites all over my legs I feel like I need my money back
- I liked the value. With an hdmi cable, we were able to rent movies from Redbox and watch it on the provided tv.
- Clean affordable room. Never disappointed when we stay here.
- The night shift staff were very friendly and courteous and checked me in quickly. The location was very quiet and safe.
- The guy manager was great helpful nice. The lady manager was rude
Days Inn Davis Near UC Davis
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Days Inn Davis Near UC Davis is located in Davis, just 11 miles from Sacramento. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel. Laguna is 18 miles from Days Inn Davis Near UC Davis, and Roseville is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- This is my favorite place to stay in Davis! It’s always super quiet and clean and the wifi is top-notch. Rooms are very comfortable and the staff is so friendly. They are always willing to let me check in early or check out a little late, which I really appreciate.
- I love the complimentary breakfast , the waffles were amazing … The fitness center is the highlight of this facility … it’s in the same Lot as the Davis Swim & Fitness center , in which you get full access as a guest !
- We used this as an overnight stay prior to flying from Oakland airport returning from Lake Tahoe (just to break up the driving) after spending the day on the slopes. Very good price and good specification for the money. Good sized rooms. Helpful staff. A decent self-service breakfast with a hot-plate with scrambled eggs plus usual choice of cereals/toast/coffee/juices. Convenient location just off of Route 80. Based in a commercial zone, however the room was quiet. Close to Dominos Pizza and a McDonalds.
- Clean room, friendly hotel staff. Printer and computer available in lobby for free use.
- The bed was very comfortable! The waffles were delicious and coffee hit the spot!! We were welcomed at the desk and were happy to see your associate from our last visit. I’m sure we will book again. Thank you.
Top Hotels In Woodland California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Woodland California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Woodland California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Woodland California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!