10 Best Hotels To Stay In Woodlake California – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodlake California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Woodlake California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodlake California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodlake California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Woodlake California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Woodlake California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Woodlake California:
Best Western Exeter Inn & Suites
Best Western Exeter Inn & Suites is located in Exeter, just 28 miles from Sequoia.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Visalia is 9 miles from Best Western Exeter Inn & Suites, and Three Rivers is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- We had expected a poor experience based on some reviews, but it was a very pleasant surprise. Simple and efficient service, comfortable bed, great shower and plenty of facilities in the room. Car parking right outside room. Breakfast provided had enough on offer to satisfy most options.
Great breakfast and the room was nice, so we felt very welcome.
Beds: are great – we slept well
Noise: We did not heard the street
Breakfast: surprisingly good quality
Check-in: he has provided immediate info’s about dinner and shopping.
- It is a recent hotel with all of the confort in this king size suit. The fitness is good
- It’s a good hotel and good location, good staff and breakfast
- Super clean and fresh. A perfect stay for visiting Sequoia. Easy to find.
Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon – Three Rivers
Featuring an outdoor seasonal swimming pool, the Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon – Three Rivers is less than 5 miles from Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks. This hotel is 5.6 miles from Kaweah Lake, the city of Lemon Cove and the Three Rivers Historical Society. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, ironing facilities, a desk and a TV with cable channels. Select rooms offer a microwave, a refrigerator, and wet bars. Non-smoking rooms are available.Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon – Three Rivers offers a complimentary hot breakfast which includes waffles, eggs, yogurt, and fresh fruit.A seasonal national park shuttle service (seasonal from May to August) is available to guests A seasonal hot tub is also available, as well as coin-operated laundry facilities, a fitness centre, and a gift shop. Ample parking is available and can accommodate most cars, trucks or buses.Visitors can enjoy the many shopping opportunities close to the hotel. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges can be found in the surrounding area. The city of Three Rivers offers year-round recreational activities such as boating, fishing, hiking and horseback riding. Several events and festivals are held throughout the year. This hotel boasts the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks.
- the breakfast selection was amazing. There was waffles( that you make yourself), pastries, cereal, fruit, eggs, and sausage.
The staff was so friendly and accommodating, we were well pleased with the room in general. Really loved having a frig and microwave in the room and access to machine and drying machines.
would stay here again
- great location, next to the main road and very near from Sequoia National Park
It is close to the park entrance
10mins drive from the main gate
- Bed was amazing. Not very far from Sequoia National Park
Comfort Suites Visalia
One of our best sellers in Visalia! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Visalia offers accommodations in Visalia, just 24 miles from Selma. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Yosemite Airport is 39 miles away.
- Yes, the eggs were great, All the food was good. room was great. They were redoing the stairs, so everyone had to wait for the elevator. If there had been an emergency, we wouldn’t of had a way to leave the premisis. Since we were with a “convention”, we all got to the hotel at the same time, so had to wait 5 turns for the elevator to go up and return!
- Great location to the Fox Theater where we watched the Beach Boys!
- Clean, right across from convention center. Right next to downtown nightlife. Nice walkable town. Breakfast included. Room was a suite with king bed, fridge, microwave, desk, fold out sofa and 2 TVs. Close to good restaurants, movie theater and fun little shops.
- Spacious and comfortable room, equipped with a small living room with sofa and TV, and also a small basin to wash fruit. Another TV is located in the bedroom. The laundry room was very helpful for us. The breakfast is in a very cozy room, with a choice of warm (eggs, potato bacon)and cold (bread, yogurt, fruit) food, several deserts, coffee tea and juice, definitely more then i expected. Nice parking available. Great stop if you are traveling to the Sequoia national park
- The room was very spacious, clean, comfortable and around the corner from restaurants and bars.
Visalia Marriott at the Convention Center
This Visalia hotel is adjacent to the Visalia Convention Center. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, gym, business center, parking and rooms with MP3 docking stations.Visalia Marriott at the Convention Center rooms include a coffee maker and work desk. The rooms are equipped with cable TV.Guests at the Visalia Marriott can dine at the Zhou restaurant, which features Californian cuisine.The Convention Center Visalia Marriott is within a 25-minute drive of Lake Kaweah. The hotel is 35 miles from King’s Canyon National Park.
- Had a great experience since I walked through your hotel
- Great location, very nice rooms and a great value.
- The front desk personnel has excellent customer services.
- Big rooms. Very clean. Very helpful staff. Easy to get to and park.
- Bed is so comfy !! Love the sitting couch , you can get a lot of work done in a very relaxed environment,
Motel 6 Visalia
One of our top picks in Visalia.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 Visalia is located in Visalia in the region of California, just 22 miles from Selma.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Yosemite Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Everything customer service polite /patient. Room very clean. Everthing worked properly.
- The motel is very clean and well maintained. It’s location is near restaurants and other businesses and not far off the freeway. The furnishings are plain and basic, nothing fancy.
- Beautiful trees in the front. Clean rooms. ADA room 129 has a heated bathroom floor, very nice.
- It was cheap but cozy. Great for storage. Big bathroom.
- Staff was friendly and the place was ok. Not far from the city center and a nice place to have a good night fo sleep.
Holiday Inn Express – Visalia
Holiday Inn Express – Visalia offers accommodations in Visalia.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Selma is 22 miles from Holiday Inn Express – Visalia, and Three Rivers is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 37 miles from the property.
This fact made my stay comfortable.
The shower was great and i had plenty of room for a nice warm shower after a day of fishing.
- Great facility, clean rooms with comfortable beds. Great channel selection.
We arrived early and the staff were able to provide an early checkin for us!
- The hotel was less than 9 months old so everything look bright and fresh. The furniture and finishes were lovely. The beds were super comfortable. I liked the availability of soft and firm pillows. The towels were big and thick; the shower was wonderful (very large). Breakfast offered a lot of variety. The front desk staff was very friendly and shared information about Sequoia National Park that was useful to us.
- Simple but good. Clean room, comfortable bed, friendly staff, decent breakfast. We went to sequoia national park for the new year and it was a good choice to stay here.
- Very clean!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Visalia/Sequoia Gateway
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Visalia/Sequoia Gateway offers accommodations in Visalia.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Selma is 22 miles from La Quinta Visalia, and Three Rivers is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 37 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Visalia/Sequoia Gateway.
- i did not have the breakfast because i slept through lol but the rooms were clean, beds extra comfortable, rooms nice and neat, shower water hot. highly reccommend for the price & location i will definitely stay again!
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean. It was quiet. Breakfast was adequate. The scrambled eggs and sausage were better than many.
- The king size bed was very good. You can cook your own waffles at the breakfast.
- The pool was nice and the hot tub was great with lots of bubbles
- Clean room and nice facilities. Very friendly staff. Good location by the freeway and feels safe.
Super 8 Visalia
This hotel is within a 10-minute drive of the Visalia Convention Center and downtown. The hotel offers a microwave, refrigerator and free Wi-Fi in every guest room.Super 8 Visalia features a seasonal outdoor pool and daily continental breakfast. A free guest computer with high-speed internet access is also available.Sequoia and King Canyon National parks are about 40 miles from the Visalia Super 8. The Visalia Oaks Park baseball stadium is 3 miles away.
- We stay at Super 8 motels, but this one was far below any standard that we’ve have experienced before. We had a non-smoking room, but there was a cigarette burn in a blanket! There was mold in the shower ceilings, big stains on the carpets carpeting. The towels were dirty and stained, one with lipstick on it. Positive: the bed was comfortable. Expensive for the level of quality, not good value for your money.
- Nothing. It was gross. Uncomfortable. Complete rip off.
- There were no eggs and the bed was ok. The property was convenient to our convention and was very well maintained. It certainly needs updated and I know you are doing some remodeling. The bathtub was a little scary and would have been better with a shower stall.
- The pool was clean. I had a small problem with the dryer but the employee came out right away and started it up. The break feast was good. not a bad place to stay if you are looking for a place to sleep.
- We were not disturbed by noices from outside our room
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Visalia Sequoia
This Visalia hotel is in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley just off Highway 198. It serves a daily hot daily breakfast. All rooms come equipped with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV with HBO is provided in each room at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Visalia Sequoia. Each room has a coffee maker and work desk.Guests can swim in Visalia Sequoia Fairfield Inn’s heated indoor pool, which also has a hot tub. The hotel lobby offers plenty of seating and free coffee.The Visalia Golf Club and College of the Sequoias are located within one mile of this hotel. Sequoia National Park is a 45 minute drive away.
- We love the facilities, breakfast, and the rooms except for the guy customer service in the front.Kinda rude and not good in customer service.We ask politely but we get a bit of attitude answers and bad manners.
- The girl was very pleasant that checked us in she recommend several place to eat. We chose Applebee’s it was a great choice. Veg sausage was excellent.
- Clean and efficient. The evening check in was easy. Afterwards, I witnessed the clerk help several groups who had lost power find rooms elsewhere after this location sold out
- Comfortable beds great AC and great shower and great breakfast
- Wifi was a little slow — but we weren’t there for Wifi, we were there for sleep. The beds were wonderful!! Our whole family slept very well that night!
Hampton Inn Visalia
This Visalia Hampton Inn, featuring free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool, is conveniently located just off CA-198. All rooms are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV.All air conditioned rooms at the Hampton Inn Visalia offer a seating area and large work desk. A coffee maker and clock radio are provided in each room as well.Guests of this hotel relax in the outdoor whirlpool or enjoy a daily breakfast. An on-site gym and access to the hotel’s business center are also available.The Hampton Inn Visalia 6 minutes from the College of the Sequoias. Nearby dining options include Denny’s and Jack In the Box, both within walking distance. Adventure Park theme park is less than a mile away.
- This was a quick trip to see family, and we spent most of our time at their house. Still the price of the hotel is a big draw, and the comfort of the facilities are a good draw. Would stay again.
- Easy to find, easy to park, great breakfast. Bed very comfortable. All ADA expectations were met.
- Very clean and quiet, we all liked the pool after a long car ride. Good value for money, breakfast could be a bit more exciting…
- Convenient for a one night stop when visiting Sequoia National Park. The hotel is right of the freeway. Plenty of parking on site. OK breakfast.
- The Motel was close to Quail Park and the area we needed to vivist. The breakfast and dinning area is great.
Top Hotels In Woodlake California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Woodlake California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Woodlake California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Woodlake California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!