10 Best Hotels To Stay In Woodinville Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodinville Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Woodinville Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodinville Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodinville Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Woodinville Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Woodinville Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Woodinville Washington State:
Hampton Inn & Suites- Seattle Woodinville Wa
Hampton Inn & Suites- Seattle Woodinville Wa offers accommodations in Woodinville. Free private parking is available on site.There is a gift shop at the property.Seattle is 14 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites, and Bellevue is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Loved that this hotel was so clean and the location was across the street from at least 4 tasting rooms. Easy to get to and great staff.
- I like that there was a lot of room to walk and not so cramped..I like the work desk.
- When we arrived we were three hours early- We were allowed to check-in. Upon arrival in our room it needed a little extra attention in the bathroom. The Maid was quick to respond and take care of the additional cleaning.
- The room had a very nice atmosphere & everything was clean
- New facility. Very helpful staff. Rooms small but modern and comfortable. Excellent comp breakfast- no need to go out to eat.
Red Lion Inn and Suites Bothell
One of our top picks in Bothell.Red Lion Inn and Suites Bothell is located in Bothell, 14 miles from Seattle and 11 miles from Bellevue.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lynnwood is 7 miles from Red Lion Inn and Suites Bothell, and Snoqualmie is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- rooms were great. Breakfast was ok. Staff serving breakfast were not very nice
- The breakfast was nice and the eating area very comfortable. The room was large and the bathroom was big. Also, I liked it had a microwave and desk.
- Clean and comfortable room. Breakfast was good too. Nice options to choose from
- The hotel met our needs perfectly after a long flight from Australia. The beds were comfortable and the room large. Breakfast was typical American which was expected.
- The fresh fruit for breakfast is a plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bothell, WA
The Country Inn & Suites Bothell (Seattle) is your home away from home. Enjoy comfortable and spacious accommodations and full service amenities. Room service and the Lobby Lounge offer you the chance to unwind.The beautiful Country Inn & Suites – Bothell, Washington is conveniently located in Bothell’s “Technology Corridor” at the intersection of I-405 & 195th Street(exit 24).With easy access to corporate offices, Woodinville Wine Country, and downtown Seattle attractions, the hotel is a perfect location for both business travelers and tourists.
- Nice to be able to order food in the eve, with out having to go any where and had a small bar with happy hour from 4 to 7. Breakfast was wonderful hot food and very good.
- Clean room, comfortable beds and pillows, friendly staff, excellent breakfast and very attentive & clean cook; he was also extremely polite. And I love that it is a hotel that still has a hot tub AND has an indoor lounge! Plus, there is always free coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cookies! You definitely won’t go hungry here!
- Dinner and Drinks available in the Lounge for a good range of time. And the Breakfast was FANTASTIC. The Coffee/Tea/Cookies at the Check-In desk was TERRIFIC!! Sidewalks had been “salted?” for the ‘ice’….
- Totally awesome facility. Food was delicious and expedient.
- Front desk staff extremely courteous. Breakfast choices wonderful and tasty!
Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Kirkland
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Kirkland offers accommodations in Kirkland. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 10 miles from Courtyard Seattle Kirkland, and Bellevue is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 19 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Kirkland.
- The location is great for visiting Kirkland & Woodinville. The bed was very comfortable & the staff was friendly.
- Cleaning staff actually acknowledging me in the hall way. Most staff in other place we’ve stayed at just keep their heads down and don’t talk unless you ingauge them. One of the best comfy beds we’ve slept on.
- The room & bathroom are a good size. Bed comfortable. No body lotion in the bathroom. We left at 7am Kitchen was not open.
- Very quiet and peaceful. Felt like we were the only ones there!
- Staff was super! So nice to have bar and restaurant in lobby!
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This 4-star hotel in downtown Kirkland is 2 blocks from Lake Washington and a 20-minute drive from downtown Seattle. The hotel features an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The Heathman Hotel features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and MP3 docking station in every guest room. Free French press coffee and a separate boiling teakettle for tea are also provided. Rooms also have designer bath amenities and a well-stocked honor bar.A fully equipped gym and business services are available at the Heathman. Guests can enjoy free use of bicycles for sightseeing or free transportation to major shopping and business districts.Trellis Restaurant at the Heathman Kirkland is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and features fresh, local “farm to table”-style cuisine. The Trellis Lounge offers cocktails, wine and beer.
- I liked the French press coffee maker in the room. The room on the 4th floor had high ceilings and plenty of room. Nice sitting area with a couch.
- The Comfort level was spot on and nothing but first class. I personally came here to reward myself for some successful milestones
- Most comfy bed and the tub was just as inviting. The shopping here is remarkable. I’m coming back just for the shopping.
- My friend and I stayed here to celebrate her birthday. From start to finish the stay was amazing. The staff were exceedingly friendly and helpful, the room was gorgeous, and the hotel itself is super convenient to everything in Kirkland. Highly recommend!
- The bed was very comfortable- the linens were my favorite!! High thread count cotton!! Loved the extra pillows. The towels were incredibly soft- I’m looking into getting some for my home. I especially liked the shampoo and conditioner!! We had a regular single room (king size bed)- very spacious. Great room layout. We enjoyed $5 happy hour in their restaurant. We saw many people in lobby- coming and going- but we heard nothing in our room. We Enjoyed the robes and slippers.
McMenamins Anderson School
One of our best sellers in Bothell! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, McMenamins Anderson School offers accommodations in Bothell. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Seattle is 12 miles from McMenamins Anderson School, and Bellevue is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 22 miles from McMenamins Anderson School.
- The room was very spacious and had great character. The view was fun as it overlooked the property towards the woodshop. The windows are huge! I love how there is so much to do within walking distance and you can bring your drink with you almost everywhere you want to go.
- The property is very fun to explore – it is covered with unique art and design touches that are fun to discover.
- We enjoy history and local specialties. Lots of both here, staff was extra helpful, restaurant was very good and the historic photos, art and ambience made it a special treat.
- The converted school is a very unique setting for a hotel. The room was small yet comfortable. The presence of a movie theater, several restaurants and bars and outdoor fire-pit areas make the Anderson School a one of a kind experience. We felt the rate was very reasonable, particularly for Valentine’s Day.
- I liked how everyone was so friendly and helpful. I also liked how hot coffee and hot water for tea were available most times in the day.
Residence Inn Seattle Northeast/Bothell
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Residence Inn Seattle Northeast/Bothell is located in Bothell in the region of Washington State, just 13 miles from Seattle.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 11 miles from Residence Seattle Bothell, and Lynnwood is 7 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 23 miles from the property.
Great free breakfast
A beautiful quiet location beside a river and a pond so peaceful had an amazing sleep
If you have a car stay here away from the hustle and bustle. We took a bus into Seattle which was fabulous and didn’t have to worry about parking when we were downtown for the day and then enjoyed our relaxing return trip out to bothell and peaceful serenity back at the resort
- Room was comfortable and clean. Staff was friendly and responsive.. Studio set up was great for my needs.
- bed was very comfy and the rooms well laid out for a longer term stay so all amenities were great.
- I liked the property, we have stayed there twice before.
- The suite was roomy and clean. It was quite in the suite.
- Great free breakfast
Comfort Inn Kirkland
One of our top picks in Kirkland.Comfort Inn Kirkland is located in Kirkland, 10 miles from Seattle and 7 miles from Bellevue.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Lynnwood is 10 miles from Comfort Inn Kirkland, and Snoqualmie is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 19 miles from Comfort Inn Kirkland.
- Bed was comfortable, room was clean and staff was helpful.
- Handicapped parking was very close to the entrance to the lobby and the rooms. My husband had a total knee replacement and he can’t walk that far yet.
- Warm and cozy for my daughter. A place to sleep. Breakfast just ok.
- The staff at breakfast kept things moving and were very polite, food was good. It was not what I expected, very good for people on the go and don’t have time to go some where else and take valuable time to get breakfast. No driving is awesome.
- All things except the bed. Too old/soft/concave.
Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond
Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond is located in Redmond, just 10 miles from Seattle. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bellevue is 5 miles from Hyatt House Redmond, and Lynnwood is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- So close to park and shopping. We were also walking distance to the movies and kids play land.
- the roominess of the room with a separate bedroom gives it that stay at home feel. a kitchenette with fairly close shopping makes this stand out from a normal cramped type hotel room.
- Very welcoming to me AND my pooch. Our room came with the most comfy dog bed and being right next to the Sammamish river trail was great for easy walks.
- During check in the receptionist told me my card wont be charged the deposit 25$, but I saw it that they charged it. She should ‘ve said, it will be charged, but you’ll get that back after you check out. She wasn’t clear, and kept on saying” oh no nonon no charge no charge, I just need your card so I can check you in” and she swiped it, and I saw the charge. I was already charged when I booked it online, total 129$ but when I signed the check in it was 109$. and she put the $25 as well. so I was confused with the charge.
- Didn’t stay past 7 in the morning had to run. Love the room and the hotel really clean. The staff helpful and welcoming. Will recommended it to friends and family and will stay there again if ever in the area in the future.
Comfort Inn & Suites Bothell – Seattle North
Conveniently located off Interstate 405 and easily accessible from Interstate 5, the Comfort Inn & Suites Bothell – Seattle North hotel is six miles from Alderwood, the largest mall in the area, and three miles from the University of Washington Bothell. The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, also known as the Sea-Tac Airport, is 30 miles away.This Bothell, WA hotel is approximately 15 minutes from downtown Seattle and popular attractions like Pike Place Market, the world-famous Space Needle building and the Seattle Center, a fairground, park, and arts and entertainment venue. Experience Music Project (EMP), an interactive music museum, and the Starbucks Corporation headquarters are also nearby. We are located just minutes from the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour. The cities of Kirkland, Redmond and Bellevue are just minutes away.Fabulous Country Village, a unique shopping experience with many specialty shops, is less than one mile from the hotel. There are also more than 20 restaurants, ranging from fine dining to fast food, just minutes away.Superior hotel features and amenities at this Washington hotel include free high-speed Internet access, free newspaper, free local calls and free coffee. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more.Business travelers can appreciate additional conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in the lobby and access to copy and fax services. A free business center is located on the premises.All spacious guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, coffee makers and pillow-top mattresses. The one-of-a-kind family guest suite features two queen beds and a sofa sleeper. This room is perfect for families wanting to stay together and a great alternate for connecting rooms.
- I liked the pool and the hot tub. I liked the front desk worker Lina, she was kind and efficient.
- Staff was helpful and friendly. Room fairly spacious.
- Staff very helpful, location near lots of stores including groceries, beds really comfy, close to a bus route, all reasons we’ve chosen to be here more than once.
- I was unfamiliar with property’s location. The staff kindly redirected me to their location. When I called them the night before, they were also helpful.
- The location was great for the training I was attending. The pool and hot tub were nice and kept the kids busy. The computers and printer were nice to have access to. The room was comfortable.
Top Hotels In Woodinville Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Woodinville Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Woodinville Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Woodinville Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!